Aunt Marie - Cover

Aunt Marie

 

Chapter 7

That was her nickname for me from a long time ago. I loved Special K Cereal growing up as a little boy, I still do, and she would be over a lot visiting Ruby and Jackson, usually in the mornings.

As I remember Dad looked at her a lot, over the top of his newspaper as I ate my breakfast and mom was cooking something.

I would have two big bowls of the cereal, and sometimes Mom added toast and poached eggs, which I loved. I would put them on buttered toast, and ate it over my plate, sometimes dripping egg back on my plate. Ruby thought it was gross, but I took my last piece of toast and cleaned my plate off with it, stuffing my mouth full.

That prompted Phyllis to start calling me Richard K. I remember liking her calling me that, but dad would fold up the paper, get up and give mom a kiss goodbye and tell her older sister ‘to behave.’

Often, Phyllis would say, “What ... no kiss for your sister-in-law?”

He just left us all alone.

I thought it was funny, as he kissed my mom goodbye, and Phyllis would slap me on the butt, as I picked up my backpack and rode my bike to St. Joseph’s Elementary School.


Now, I was on top of her, as she enjoyed my slamming deep into her pussy stroke after stroke. “Phyl,” I said. “You are so fucking beautiful.”

“Thank you, Richard K. I’m ready anytime for your nut, pretty boy.”

“You may be the last I have anything for, without taking a break. If you had a little girl, she would be so pretty, I may want to fuck her myself!”

“Oooohhhhh God, that is so hot,” she said. “If we make a little girl, I promise you will get a chance, if you really want.”

That produced a nice load that I ejaculated deep inside the second oldest of the five ladies.

Her face reminds me a little of a young version of Alicia Silverstone, except my aunt had bigger tits.

“Are you ready for another one of us?” Marie said.

“I’m completely devoid of any more Richie-Juice,” I responded. “I need some rest, and maybe some food, please?”

I rolled off Aunt Phyllis, and Marie couldn’t keep from licking me clean.

“I definitely need a few more times with that young man,” Phyllis said between some very deep breaths.


We all took a break, watching some TV together. Everyone was naked making it even more fun.

To make the evening fair, every thirty minutes a different sister moved to my lap. After a few rotations, I felt myself ready for the next one of the ladies.

It was Chrissy who was on my lap, who said, “I think he’s ready for me. His big boy prick is practically up my butt.”

Grabbing her from behind, I asked, “Would you like me up your butt, Christine?”

She bantered back, “Another time perhaps, Stud. Today is ‘Get Us All Pregnant Day’, and it’s my turn.”

Taking me firmly by the dick, we went upstairs, getting some vocal encouragement from the other ladies.

Before we laid on the bed, she started a glorious blowjob, to get me all the way hard.

“From what the ladies were saying, I want you on top, nephew,” the 39-year-old of the bunch said. “You are the youngest I’ve ever had before. But, don’t let that stop you from making me scream, please?”

I climbed up, and after she took hold, she said, “FUCK ME HARD!”

I went straight into high gear, and she pulled my face to hers and said, “I want twins, please?”

“That’s not something you can order, like off a menu, Christine, but I will do all I can. Once you are all pregnant, and moved out somewhere, we can get even louder, can’t we?”

“You have a soothing voice, Richard. I’ve always thought you were cute growing up. I never, in a million years, thought you would be between my legs trying to get me pregnant.”

Slowing down a bit, I said, “To be honest, Chrissy, I thought you were prettier than my own mother, but don’t tell her that, please?”

“I won’t as long as you keep fucking me and my sisters, and tell me that you love me, even if it isn’t the truth?”

“Why would I lie when its true?” I said, as I began to gnaw on her big beautiful breasts and kept pounding away at her. My nuts began to tingle telling me that things were ready to happen.

“Since it is our first time having sex, Aunt Chrissy, may I please cum up inside your snatch and fill you with a million or so of my favorite sperm.”

She laughed as I let go, to her delight. She closed her eyes and began a nice long hum.

Even though I had cum, I began to molest her breasts, with my hands and mouth. Something I had done with Ella was try to suck her breast into my mouth, knowing it was impossible, but attempting it anyway. The hum came back and she wrapped her arms around me saying, “I don’t think I want to let you go, Richard. I had no idea that you were capable of having so much love inside you. It certainly didn’t come from your father. I can’t recall how many times he tried to make a move on me, back in the day.”

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.