Aunt Marie - Cover

Aunt Marie

 

Chapter 5

Seeing your own mother naked is amazing! Her breasts were beautiful—practically no sag at all. Her nipples were quite large. She asked me to first lick her nipples. I readily and appreciatively responded as I tasted her skin, her nipple and I enjoyed it so much.

She reached down, grabbing my firm erection and said, “That’s so much bigger than any man’s I’ve been with. I can see why Marie has feelings for you. So you two spent the morning together—in bed?”

“Yes, Ruby—You and your sisters may be the death of me, but I couldn’t think of a better way to go,” I responded putting my hand on her face, touching her softly.

“Lay back honey, I’d sure like to start things off, by giving you a blowjob—is that all right?” she said, rubbing both of her hands on my chest. She was watching how my dick was growing right in front of her. It was bobbing a little, so she playfully took the head in her mouth, then let go—repeating that a few times never touching me with her hands.

“Oh, Ruby—that is so hot ... I love you and not just like a son loves his mother. I love you like a young man loves his favorite girl. Marie said that I probably just got her pregnant this morning—did she tell you that?” I said, with my eyes closed as she started to take me deeper into her throat.

Her response to me was to take all of me, which Marie was unable to do. Before I realized it—I was cumming inside my own mother’s mouth. There was enough to make her gag a little, “I’m sorry Ruby—No one’s ever taken all of me before and I just reacted?”

“It’s OK honey—I’ve always had a sort of a knack to giving those ... your father loved it, too. Yes, Marie did tell me that she might be pregnant due to all of your ‘joy juice’—there’s something I need to tell you, it could make a difference between us.”

“Go ahead, don’t worry—just say it Beautiful,” I said as she finished licking her lips.

“Well, because of our date yesterday I didn’t take my ‘morning pill’—I know that flies in the face of my reaction to you ... I thought I was ready for you honey, ready to be your girl. I don’t want to get between you and Marie, but I didn’t take it this morning either, if you catch my drift,” she said with the most devilish smile.

“Mom ... Ruby—you mean you’d want to have another baby ... our’ baby?” I said flabbergasted.

Putting her hand back on my now-softened dick, she said, “I’ve always wanted another child, but I wasn’t willing to start dating just anyone, baby. Would you please fuck me and fill me with everything you got?”

“I just had my fourth ejaculation of the day Ruby—give me some time to recharge and I would love to fuck the living shit out of you, if that would be OK?”

“How long do you need, loverboy?” she said putting her hand on her own pussy mound. I saw at least two fingers go inside and I actually got hard again. She noticed as well.

“Get on your back please?” I asked.

She moved silently, to get into the middle of her bed, continuing to play with her own pussy in front of me. She was quite excited as I knee walked to between her legs, dropping and starting to suckle her pussy for a while.

“Oh Oh, baby—you’re a natural at that—do it some more, please?”

I got up for a moment and said, “You taste wonderful,” then plowed my lips and tongue deep back inside her pussy. She really did taste magnificent—different from Marie, but kind of the same. I felt her cum a little and I slurped it all up.

I got up and moved my very hard dick to her entrance that I just finished licking and placed it there. She jumped a little.

“Tell me what you want, Ruby?”

“Why?” she said coyly.

“Because I can’t do anything, until you tell me what you want from me.”

“Oh, god Richard—what I want ... what I want is for my beautiful son to fuck the shit out of his mother—including cumming deep inside her pussy. Mommy’s ovulating this week honey—could you help your Mommy have another child, or two?”

My response was quick and complete—I pushed all the way inside her causing her to let out the mother of all screams. It’s very good we don’t have neighbors real close. I started a quick rhythm doing the nasty with my own Mother. She was enjoying it—I sure hoped I had cum in reserve; I could always come back later ... or tomorrow.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.