Aunt Marie - Cover

Aunt Marie

 

Chapter 4

For that matter so are the other sisters. They all have such gorgeous blonde hair and blue eyes. Get all five of them together and they would love to talk, drink and fuck getting all five pregnant at the same time. That would be amazing!

Back in the real world, I felt myself getting close to my third orgasm inside two hours...

“Richard, whenever you say go, I’m ready for it,” her voice wafted from somewhere out in front of me.

“OK, Marie—here we go?” I said starting to speed up a bit. “Oh, oh, oh, god Marie—your butt is the smoothest I’ve ever fucked. Here we go—Ooooh—Ooooh—I’m cumming—it’s cumming Marie, oh oh oh oh oh -- I’m done!”

I pulled out and rolled on my back begging for a breath and some sleep.

“Can I fall asleep for a while ... I’m kind of tired?”

She got behind me, as I fell asleep.


Something woke me up, I had my hands full of Marie, so I didn’t bother.

There it was again and I opened my eyes and saw Aunt Christine looking at me. Her face turned into a smile as she said, “I think Marie had forgotten I was coming over today. Have her call me Rich. She told me about your date tonight, it looks like you two couldn’t wait!”

“Sorry, I must’ve worn her out—we talked about you earlier,” I said.

“Who are you talking to Loverboy?” Marie asked.

“Chrissy, your beautiful older sister—I think you guys had a lunch date?” I said.

She turned towards me and said, “What time is it?”

“One pm, we’ve slept for two hours—but you were worth it, Marie, all three times,” I said proudly.

“Oh, shit—I completely forgot, Christine, let me take a shower and change—give me twenty minutes,” Marie said, as she got out of the bed and ran to the shower.

“Would you like company while she’s in the shower, Richard?” Christine asked sitting down on the bed alongside me, putting her soft hand on my face.

“I appreciate the offer, but nothing below the waist is working right now, Chrissy. You look nice, where are you gals headed to for lunch?”

“IHOP, you could join us—if you’d like?” she said smiling real big.

“Nah, I’ll let you ladies talk about me, I know you will,” I said stretching, accidently letting the sheet drop and expose my crotch. I pulled it back up as Christine said, “Oh, we’ll definitely be talking about you, young man—was this all consensual?”

“Absolutely, my dear—we had the date for tonight, Ruby got mad at me, I left and ended up here. You can probably extrapolate from there?” I said.

“Why did your mother get mad, because you had a date with your own aunt?”

“You talk to her—we went out last night and I thought I picked up on some signals of hers, but she basically kicked me by the curb. So Marie and I had our ‘date’ earlier today and you’re up to date.”

“Signals? You mean like ‘make love to her’ signals?”

“Yeah, but I must have been mistaken. I went to bed, got up, had some breakfast, made up a story and left, ending up here ... with Marie.”

She moved towards me and quietly said, “Next time you get mad at your mother, come over to my place. I know I can please you as much as Marie has—possibly even more!”

We heard the shower turn off and Marie came out drying her hair, “Richard, you’re still here?”

“What was I supposed to do—leave some money on the table and just leave? Marie—I’m in love with you ... really, completely in love with you—and you want me to leave ... so I will!”

I got out of bed, grabbed my clothes, quickly changed and left—now I was wondering what exactly I was doing? I thought she cared, I open up like I did and all she could say was ‘still here?’

I went home, let myself in and went up to my room. My phone was ringing—it was Marie, I declined the call. I decided maybe a shower would help me get over all of this. I was soaping up my hair when I heard, “Rich, what happened?”

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.