Aunt Marie
Chapter 3

 

“Who is it?” her pretty voice said.

“It’s Richard, can we talk?”

She opened the door, letting me in. She had on a tight top and short shorts.

“What is it—what’s wrong?”

“I really fucked things up, Marie,” I said, walking directly into the living room and sitting down.

She said, sitting next to me, “You know I’m a good listener.”

I took a deep breath and started, “Well, after you left yesterday, Mom and I talked...”

I did the best I could, recalling the events of the last twelve hours.

“So, you think what she did was just because she’s jealous of me?” she said aloud.

“I think so—we’d often flirt a little, in the kitchen, but she’d said that I’ve been distracted and wasn’t flirting as much anymore, so we went on the ‘date.’”

“It sounds like she enjoyed herself. The part I don’t understand, was if she was so horny, why didn’t she do what it sounded like she was ready to do—instead of chickening out?” Marie wondered.

“She had her hand on me and gave me this hickey—see! So, I supposed she wanted to make love ... I swear I picked up on every signal she sent.”

She got up and took my hand and took me into her bedroom. She sat me down.

“I was hoping to see your bedroom, only later tonight after our date,” I said.

“You are just too smooth for your own good. Show me what you two were doing before you picked her up?”

“She was in a pajama top and panties, all I had on was a pair of sweatpants.”

Marie did the thing that girls do taking off her bra without taking off the shirt. She motioned to me to take off my shirt.

“Ooohh, Richard —you look real nice!”

“I’ve never seen you without a bra on, Marie—you’re very pretty.”

“Now stop it and get us in the position you two were in before you picked her up.”

I leaned her mouth to my neck, stuck her hand down my pants and I put my hand down the back of her panties.

“Was her hand wrapped around your penis like this?”

“Yes, she was giving me a hand job, only really slow—I started to get excited and was all of the way hard, like I am now. I picked her up, dislodging her hand and put her on the bed. Then I dropped my sweats, just like this. Lastly, I asked her if I needed a condom or not?”

“And she said, what—You mean you want to make love?”

“Exactly—almost exactly,” I confirmed.

“Right after you left your house, Ruby called me and told me what happened. She told me to do whatever it took to keep you from being upset with her for the rest of her life.”

“Richie-poo, will you make love to me?”


We were naked quickly, Marie was in a little better shape than Ruby, but she was over ten years younger than her sister. I got alongside her and I kissed her as I touched her hefty bosoms.

“Oh, Richard—I can’t wait to get that thing inside me!” Marie said.

“May I have some time with those fun bags of yours? I feel like squeezing both of those and finding out how they taste, as well,” I said.

She opened her arms, awaiting me. I moved to her boobies and started sucking, taking as much inside my mouth as I could fit and I just sucked on it trying to get at all I could.

She was enjoying my joy—I looked and saw her eyes open and close—her lips rubbed up against one another as I licked and sucked on her hefty bosoms with her nipples pointing up at me. I made a point of clicking at them with my teeth causing Marie to shudder underneath me.

I felt her hand embrace my firmness, as I let go of the bosom in my mouth and asked, “Do you want me?”

“Yes, I do,” she answered quietly.

“Then tell me exactly what you want me to do to?” I ordered.

“I want—for my sister’s son—to stick his hard dick inside my snatch and fuck me until we both cum. Will you do that for me, please?”

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.