Hornet
Chapter 9

Copyright© 2012 by aubie56

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 9 - Imagine what it would be like for you if you were an 8-year-old girl in NYC walking home from school and were grabbed and gang-raped. Well, this girl's parents were from North Korea and not about to put up with that shit, so her father taught her how to defend herself. When she got a little older, she started eliminating rapists and muggers as soon as she could find them.

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Consensual   Rape   Superhero   White Male   Oriental Female   Violence  

Well, I had not expected that we would pick up an ally, but Helen might come up with some helpful suggestions, so I accepted her offer to help. It was obvious that Helen was really pissed off at Sean, and she was looking forward to getting even with him for what he had done to her.

We started off by letting Helen cut away Sean's clothes. She started out with a knife, but I was concerned that her enthusiasm might get out of hand. I was afraid that she would kill him, and I didn't want that, so I had her switch to using scissors. Even then, Helen nearly cut off Sean's cock before I was ready for that, but she had the wrong angle to do it with scissors, so I let her finish the job. Helen had reduced his clothes to rags before she quit, and she seemed to relish what she was doing to her ex-boyfriend.

Sean started protesting as soon as he regained his full senses, but he was ignored. Helen said that the neighbors were used to hearing her scream when Sean worked her over in their "sex-play," so she did not expect to be interrupted now that it was Sean who was doing the screaming. That was okay with me, so we moved into phase one of the revenge.

I had worn a backpack which contained several items I planned to use on Sean, and I dumped it on the bed to make everything conveniently available. The first thing I reached for was a soldering gun with a small tip. A soldering gun heats up in only a few seconds to the order of 500-600° F. That makes a very significant burn on human skin, and I was planning to use it to do a little calligraphy on Sean.

I wanted to burn into his face the legend "I helped rape an 8 year old," but I was afraid that it might be too long to fit. Therefore, I made a practice pass without pulling the trigger on the soldering gun. It never got hot, but Sean didn't notice that. However, he did know what a soldering gun could do to his face, so he screamed like the proverbial stuck pig when I first touched his face. I did find that I could get the whole legend on his face if I kept the letters small and used two lines of print.

I sprinkled some powdered charcoal over the place I planned to write. I wanted the letters to be burned permanently into the skin, and I hoped that the charcoal would do the job. This time, Sean heard the trigger click when I squeezed it, and he felt the heat radiate from the soldering tip, so he was fully prepared to scream when I started my artistic endeavor. Every few letters, I let the soldering gun turn off so that the tip would not get too hot. I wanted a third-degree burn, but I did not want the skin to char. I took nearly half an hour to complete this phase of the revenge, and I was actually tired of the screaming from Sean by the time I finished.

Nevertheless, both Helen and I wanted to hear him scream in pain at every move I made, so I did not use the ball-gag that I had in my kit. We paused for about 15 minutes for a soda break and to let the pain subside on Sean's face. I did not want to detract from what he felt next, so the break in our activities was necessary.

The next step in my plan was to break all 12 of his arm and leg joints with my stinger. I took a foot-square piece of plywood from my kit and shoved it under his elbow. That was to make sure that the bed did not soften the blow when I hit him with my stinger. I didn't say anything to Sean as I drew back my hand holding the stinger. Sean tensed when he saw what I was doing, and that was part of the plan. Dad told me that tense joints, in his experience, shattered more than relaxed ones. I really don't know whether or not that is true, but I hit Sean's left elbow as hard as I could with the bone cracker end of the stinger. There was a very satisfactory SPLAT when the bone cracker made contact, and the joint certainly looked like it was ruined forever.

Helen wanted to try her luck with the other elbow, so I gave her my second stinger to use. The mess she made of Sean's right elbow was not as impressive as the one I had made, but we were both sure that she had done an adequate job. We took care of Sean's shoulders, wrists, hips, knees, and ankles in a similar manner. Sean fainted nine times while we were doing this little chore, so I woke him up by treating his belly with light jabs from the needle end of the stinger. The different character of the pain from the capsaicin was usually enough to wake him up. However, I did have to touch his earlobe with the hot soldering gun to wake him on two occasions.

We had now spent nearly 100 minutes working on Sean, and we needed to hurry to complete our tasks before it got too late to let him yell. After all, some of the neighbors had to get up early to go to work, and they needed to get to sleep early.

I hated to cut our next stage short, but I did want to finish before 10:00 PM in consideration of the neighbors. It was now time to move to the treatment of Sean's cock, and I hated to cut that time too much.

I intended to cut off the end of Sean's cock so that he could never fuck again, and I had planned to use my knife. However, it suddenly dawned on me that Helen's scissors would make a better instrument for that job. The moderately dull scissors were bound to hurt more than the sharp knife, so that was the compelling argument that made me modify my plan.

I gave Helen the honor of jacking off Sean's cock to get it as erect as possible. Of course, I warned her not to make him cum, but she had already gotten that idea. Sean never got any longer than just under five inches, but Helen said that was his limit, and I did not have any data to argue with her. I did not remember his cock size from when he raped me.

Once Sean was fully extended, I gave the base of his cock a double wrap with a nylon cable tie and pulled it tight. Dad had assured me that the cable tie would make an adequate tourniquet. The look on Sean's face was too good to lose at this point, so I had Tom include it in the photographic history that he was making of this adventure. Sean knew that we were about to cause him some pain on his cock, but he had no idea what to expect in detail.

I picked up the scissors and set up for a cut about half an inch behind his helmet. I wanted to get rid of as many pleasure nerves as I could. Just as I started to clip, Helen stopped me to beg me to let her do the honors. She explained that several times Sean had pinched on her clit with pliers to cause her excruciating pain just as she was about to cum from him fucking her, and she wanted to return the favor. That sounded like a fair request, so I handed her the scissors.

Helen found the place where I had been about to cut and applied the pressure on the scissors. While all of the previous stuff had been going on, Sean had been begging us not to damage his cock. His pleas had become exceeding pitiful, but they fell on deaf ears as I got ready to do my handiwork. As it turned out, Helen was not strong enough to complete the "dickectomy," so she handed the scissors to me to complete the job.

Helen had done about 75% of the work, so I had little trouble finishing the job. The head of Sean's cock popped off and rolled across the bed. Helen reacted on instinct and caught it before it fell to the floor. She held it in her hand as if she did not know what to do with it. I said, "Go flush it down the toilet so that there is no chance of it being reattached."

Helen said, "NO! No, I have a better way to get rid of it. Let's make that bastard chew it up and swallow it. I'm not through punishing him."

That was a great idea! That, alone, was enough to pay me back for letting Helen help with Sean's punishment. I nodded, and Helen stuffed the severed end of Sean's cock into his mouth. Of course, he tried to spit it out, but I was prepared for that. I had some duck tape along for odd emergencies, and this looked like one of them.

Helen forced his jaw closed before he could spit it out, and I put a piece of duck tape across his lips to seal his mouth. Now, all Sean could do was to hold this cock head in his mouth or chew and swallow it as Helen had ordered. He got a stubborn look around his eyes, so I said, "Sean, I have something that will force you to chew and swallow. I'm going to apply some now, and I will keep doing it until you have swallowed that piece of dead meat."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.