Hornet - Cover

Hornet

Copyright© 2012 by aubie56

Chapter 2

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Imagine what it would be like for you if you were an 8-year-old girl in NYC walking home from school and were grabbed and gang-raped. Well, this girl's parents were from North Korea and not about to put up with that shit, so her father taught her how to defend herself. When she got a little older, she started eliminating rapists and muggers as soon as she could find them.

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Consensual   Rape   Superhero   White Male   Oriental Female   Violence  

Dammit, the bullies were out in force on the second day of school. My hope of having the bullies leave me alone was quashed less than five minutes after I walked into the school. Some guy who was big enough to be a football jock stopped me as I walked past him. He grabbed my ponytail and held on as I was forced to stop.

"Well, hello there. Aren't you a living doll. I'll bet you are barely 5' tall and weigh no more than 100 pounds. It looks to me like your tits are B-cups, but we can settle that real quick if you tell me your secret."

I was really pissed off and was already looking for an edge to use against him. His crotch bulged inside his tight jeans, so I guessed that would be my attack point if this confrontation came to that. I said, with real anger in my voice, "My breast size is none of your fucking business. Now, turn me loose, and I won't hold this conversation against you."

"My, my, aren't you the feisty one. Now, pay attention! My name is Joe Ferguson, and I am the starting Center for the football team. We both know that I could crush you like a mosquito if I was of a mind to do it, but I kind of like you. I heard what you did to Mable yesterday, and I was impressed. I wish that I had seen it. The important point of this conversation is that I am giving you a chance to suck my cock this afternoon after school. There is no football practice this afternoon, so we have plenty of time for that. Meet me behind the school where you beat the shit out of Mable, and I will give you a chance to give me a blow job.

"Say, suppose I invite the whole team. Would you like to blow every one of the team members? There's over 50 of us because the coaches have not cut anybody yet. That should give you a chance to fill your belly with our cum. Just think what a star that would make you with your friends."

"No, Joe, I'm not interested in giving any of the team blow jobs, and that makes you the head of the list. Now, turn loose of my hair so that I won't be late to my first class."

"Come on, Deary. That's no way to talk to me. Here I am making you a wonderful offer, and you want to turn me down. That's down right unneighborly. I ought to spank you for being so ungrateful." Joe began to pull up on my hair, and that began to hurt. Okay, enough was enough! His crotch was a little high for me to knee it conveniently, but I made the effort anyway.

My knee made contact with his balls in a solid THUMP! that could be heard 20-30 feet away. Joe screamed in pain and turned my hair loose. I figured that I might as well go for a touchdown, so I threw my elbow into his solar plexus. I was not sure that my fist could penetrate against his fat and muscles, but I was sure that my elbow could do the job when I put my full weight behind the thrust. My elbow worked fine.

Just at that moment, the football coach walked by, and he reacted immediately to the discomfort of one of his star players. "What the hell is going on here?"

I said, "This oaf was pulling my hair and would not stop when I asked him to. Therefore, I had to resort to more drastic methods in order to make it to my first class on time."

I could see that the coach was about to bust a gut to keep from laughing. I had to agree that it was ludicrous for a small girl like me to lay out a hulking brute of a football player. "Okay, you go on to class, and I will take care of this stupid oaf." I heard later that Joe spent most of the afternoon after school let out in running laps around the football practice field. I had a feeling that this was not the last that I would hear of Joe Ferguson.

When word got around school of what had happened to Ferguson, I was left alone for a few days. Unfortunately, by Monday, traffic picked up around me. Sue Hamilton, with a real scared look in her eyes, came up to me and said that she had been approached by a pimp who wanted her to work for him after school. Well, I figured that this was something that I could handle.

The pimp in question was Esau Sanchez. He had just moved in from Puerto Rico and was trying to get started with a racket that he had run back on the island. Sue took me to meet him at lunch, and he looked like the stereotypical bum from the island.

"What cha want, ho? I don't need no more girls right now, but ya sho do look like prime stock. Come back and see me when your tits fill out more."

"You listen to me, Esau Sanchez. Prostitution is illegal, and you will hear from the cops if you don't forget this enterprise that you are trying to set up. I don't know how many girls you have approached so far, but you better cut your ties with them if you know what is good for you."

"Come on, ho. Ya can't tell me what to do. I've got an organization behind me, and they will take you apart if ya don't mind your own business."

"It is my business when you threaten one of my friends. I know that you have heard of what happened to Mable Harrison and Joe Ferguson. Well, a lot worse will happen to you if you don't drop this prostitution racket right now. You keep messing with the girls in this school, and I will have your pecker and balls on a stick. If you don't do what I say, you are going to be in bad trouble very quickly. For one thing, I will report you to my father tonight, and he is no man to mess with. Back off now if you want to live a full life!"

Sanchez sputtered and bumbled for a minute or less, then he backed off. Apparently, my threat was effective because Esau dropped out of school a few days later. I told Sue, "Pass the word around that a prostitution racket using high school girls is not a viable business option. Please report any more such activity to me as soon as you hear about it. This is something that can get out of hand very quickly."

"Oh, Nancy, thank you so very much for helping me. I don't know what I would have done without you. That Esau is such a rat that I was scared to death of him."

That night, I told Dad what had happened with the pimp at school. I thought for a moment that he was going out gunning for Esau, but he calmed down and said that I had done the right thing. "Peaches, never forget that you can call on me for backup whenever you need it."

About an hour later, Dad came into my bedroom. "Peaches, I hate to interrupt you homework, but I think that you are getting in damned deep with your standing up to the bad guys at school. Don't think that I am telling you to back off, but I do think that you need better protection than your small body can give you. Come with me to the dojo. I have something to show you that I have been working on."

I was always all ears when Dad talked like that, so I closed my school book and followed him to the dojo. "Peaches, I have been working on a little weapon that I think can save you a lot of pain and a lot of heartache for your mother and me. Here it is, and I know it doesn't look like much."

The gadget he showed me was a piece of wood about four inches long that looked a lot like a miniature exercise dumbbell. It was a shaft about an inch in diameter and about four inches long. Both ends were flared, and a hemisphere of metal was attached to one end. Dad explained that the hemisphere was covered with stainless steel and was just a shell covering a lead casting inside to give it mass.

The other end of the gadget was a short, pointed tube something like a hypodermic needle, but somewhat larger in diameter. Pressing on the needle, such as when someone was hit with that end of the weapon, would cause a squirt of capsaicin to enter the wound. Capsaicin is the principal active ingredient in pepper. This should cause so much pain that the victim should be immediately incapacitated.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.