Heaven or Hell?
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2012 by PuraVesania

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - A story about a sheltered, religious girl and her encounters with a group of 'deviants' who help her learn who she really wants to be.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Reluctant   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Brother   Sister   BDSM   DomSub   Spanking   Rough   Group Sex   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Public Sex   School   Transformation  

The rest of the day went by in a blur. I showed up late for class, something that should have upset me, but I felt and moved like a robot, numb and mechanical. It wasn't until the bus dropped me off at the end of my driveway and I began the long trek towards my house that the full weight of what I had done hit me so hard that my knees literally gave way, dropping me to the ground. My mind raced, the memories that I had hidden so well while in school all rushing back at once. My mind was in panic, my body soon following as I climbed unsteadily to my feet and took off up the driveway.

I ran, ran as fast as my legs could carry me, trying to leave the memories behind. I leapt up onto the porch, hands shaking as I struggled to get my zebra striped key into the lock. With a sound of frustration, I finally managed to unlock the door and bolt inside, my feet carrying me up the stairs before the door was even shut. I heard the slam echo in the expansive entrance hall by the time I hit the top of the stairs, stripping off clothes as I made my way to the bathroom. I didn't worry about anyone seeing me naked because no one was home, my sister long moved out, my father away on another trip, and the cleaning lady given a weeks vacation.

I was down to my bra and panties when I got to the shower, turning it on and setting it to as hot as I dared before all but falling against the bathroom wall as I impatiently waited for the water to warm up. Movement to my right caught my attention and I looked over, seeing only my own reflection in the large mirror. I looked extensively different from this morning, my formerly shiny hair in tangles and my makeup streaked and running. It wasn't until I saw my smeared mascara that I realized I had been crying and I furiously wiped the tears away, then stripped out of the last of my clothes. I threw my stained panties into the garbage can, wishing I could set them on fire and forget about them.

Opening the door, I practically threw myself into the glass shower, slamming it behind me to lock me in the steamy cubicle. I furiously scrubbed myself, thoughts of my dad's lessons invading my thoughts. Words like 'whore' and 'jezebel'. Words that I had never fully understood until now. Loose women who had sex with men outside of wedlock. Men they barely knew.

I wouldn't be one of them, I thought to myself as I soaped up my long hair for the second time. I won't. It was only one time. I could repent. I would pray and pray until my mental voice was hoarse. God would forgive me. He loved me. Wouldn't he?

My hands fell from my hair, the water washing the suds down my back as I slowly sank to the floor, emotionally drained from my fit. I sat there until the hot water began to run cool, thinking of everything I had done. I had sinned, fornicated and smoked. And I had liked it. My lessons should have prepared me for this, for how good it would feel. My dad had warned me that Satan would tempt me, but he never told me how hard it would be to fight it.

Maybe it was easy for most people, I thought, propping my chin on my knees. Maybe something is wrong with me. Maybe I was made wrong, born dirty, and temptation was harder for me. Maybe I was just born a sinner. The thought struck me like the ice cold water now cascading down my back and I jumped up, shutting the water off and climbing out of the shower.

I grabbed two towels, wrapping my hair up in one and the other around my body. Even the soft, plushy fabric felt painful against my sensitive skin. I had lost track of how many times I had washed myself. Refusing to look in the mirror again, I left the bathroom and dashed to my room, not bothering to shut the door. My room hadn't changed much since I was a baby, the pink and white teddy bears wallpaper replaced with flowers of the same color and a white canopy bed in place of the crib.

It was beside the bed that I dropped to my knees, grasping the cross around my neck like my life depended on it, because for all I knew, it did. My sore skin and muscles protested kneeling, but I took it as punishment for my sins as I began to pray, my eyes squeezed tightly shut as I asked God to forgive me for everything I had done and put myself at his mercy, begging strength to never be tempted again. I asked him to absolve me of my sins, demeaning and chastising myself, hating myself for acting like a whore. I don't know how long I stayed like that, begging for forgiveness, but the next time I opened my eyes my room was dark and I was slumped against the side of the bed, my arms as a pillow.

Groggy, I stood up, towel falling from my long dried hair as I climbed into bed and slipped beneath the covers. Tomorrow was a new day and I would be ready for it. I would be strong, determined, and untempted by Blane and his wonderful, sinful ways.


I walked into school the next day with my head held high, the determination from last night still set in my mind. I would not be tempted today. Actually, I would ignore Blane, Lucas, and their whore. I would study and make friends. I would be a good, pure girl.

I swept right past the bathroom, having decided this morning that my vain ways were one of the reasons I was so easily tempted. Today, I wore my long hair in a pony tail, my pink blouse more conservative than yesterday, jeans not too tight and sneakers secure on my feet. I wore no makeup, unable to apply it after the memory of my makeup smeared face in the mirror came back to haunt me this morning.

The clothes from yesterday had been thrown away after I came to the conclussion that they were too whore-ish. Maybe if I had been dressed like a good girl, Blane wouldn't have tempted me. I pushed aside the memory of his soft lips on my neck, chastising myself for whorish thoughts. If I kept this up, i'd have to beg for forgiveness before the school day was up.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.