Rayne Falls - Cover

Rayne Falls

Copyright© 2012 by Jax Lazzo Rhapsody

Chapter 2: Overcast

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 2: Overcast - A college student who is the schools star race car driver who's extremely popular especially with the ladies. The final races are coming down and life is getting in the way.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Fiction   Oral Sex  

Rayne is driving around the side streets of Stillwall behind a pair of tinted sunglasses hoping to find some fun tonight. Despite his car being any sort of giveaway he tries to keep a slight disguise about it all. All of a sudden he's flagged down to a small ranch style house.

"Hey baby, you wanna come in and chill for a bit? I got the hook up who would you like to hook up with?" Asked the Cross Dresser.

"Uhh ... hey momma, I'm just lookin for a tgirl." Explained Rayne.

"That's cool. Look, my names Texas. I'm flattered you think I'm passable. I'm a cross dresser. But my friend, she's a full blown transsexual. Look here's a picture." Said Texas as he pulled out a picture.

"She's perfect, look at those tits and that dick!" Rayne exclaimed.

Yeah, funny thing is she got it all natural. Her tits are straight hormones. I don't know what she's taking but she can lactate too for some reason. So you wanna come in?" Asked Texas.

"Shit yeah ... I've been cruising around here for years. I think I may have found my last tgirl." Rayne gladly said getting out of the car to follow Texas inside.

Once inside they both sit down in the living room. On the couch, they can hear a shower whispering from down the hall.

"She'll be out in a minute. You sure you don't wanna fool around while we wait? Asked Texas.

"Naw. Even if I did I only have enough money for one of you." Rayne said dryly.

"Okay how about I get that dick ready while she get's finished?" Texas asked anxiously.

"What all she has to do? Rayne wondered.

"Not much just get out the shower really. She doesn't even bother putting on clothes just to take them off again. Hell sometimes she doesn't even dry off." Texas explained. "So..."

"Oh yeah lets do it." Said Rayne pulling his dick out struggling to get it to of his boxers.

"Nice dick. Long, thick, and so-ho yummy." Texas said slipping his lips around the head.

Rayne leans back with a sigh as Texas nearly chokes himself sucking it. He takes his dick all the way to the balls, leaving it nice and slimy on the return. Rayne moans and groans. Can't help but tense his dick up, especially on the down stroke as Texas massages his ballsack. Texas grabs his dick and licks the head of it brings his mouth down to encompass his sack fully into his mouth. Rayne taps his forehead flexing his dick from pure joy.

"Okay let me have him now, funs over for you, Texas." Said a voice above their heads.

"Sigh. Okay honey. This is Andrea." Introduced Texas, as he got up.

There she is standing there dripping wet, all dark and lovely. Long curly hair, big double dee's and a nice four pack of abs. Size 16 waist. Standing six foot even.

"You ready to go in the back sweetie? Let's see how much water we can burn off." Said Andrea.

"Let's do it, to it." Rayne said with a grin on his face.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.