Looking Back - Cover

Looking Back

Copyright© 2012 by Westside24

Chapter 4

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 4 - If a man limits himself to only getting involved with women of a certain age group he can be missing out on some interesting situations.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual  

Kevin was a little sad to see Jane leave but he knew that after a week of everyday sex with her that he needed the rest. These older women were wonderful and something that younger men didn’t appreciate. These women knew what they wanted and without any hesitation on their part they knew how to go about getting it. A long courtship didn’t appear to be necessary before they were able to be bedded. A young man who did not pursue older women did not know the delightful experiences they were missing thought Kevin.

During middle of the week, Kevin had just gotten home from work when his doorbell chimed. He opened the door and saw Karen, Jane’s daughter standing there with a covered dish in her hands. She looked good in the white pullover and tan slacks she was wearing. She possessed a killer body and was one beautiful woman who was a few years younger than him.

“Both my mother and I wanted to thank you for the nice time you showed her when she was here. She said you liked her Spanish casserole, so she insisted I make that for you. This is her recipe.”

Kevin took the casserole dish from her hands.

“Your mother was good people. I enjoyed her company and taking her out to dinner. I think her daughter might also enjoy going out to dinner with me.”

Karen laughed and said, “I bet she would, but she can’t,” and raised her hand to show the engagement ring she was wearing.

Kevin saw the ring and said, “When is the wedding?”

“Oh, we haven’t set a date yet, I just got engaged.”

“Well congratulations, your fiancé is a lucky man.”

“I hope he thinks so. Thanks again for what you did for my mother.”

The door closed with Kevin thinking that he should be the one saying thanks to her. Karen would be surprised by what happened between him and her mother but that would remain their secret.

The business conference this year was in Miami, Florida. Kevin was told the highlight of the conference was going to be playing golf at the Doral Country Club. That club annually hosted a PGA tournament.

The first day of the conference started out with a morning meeting. Sitting next to him was an attractive lady of small stature with nice-sized breasts and long dark hair. She introduced herself as Judy Bernstein from the New York office. She was a few years older than Kevin and had an outgoing personality. She was pleasant company for a somewhat boring morning meeting.

Kevin didn’t see Judy during the afternoon golfing activity but he met her during the cocktail hour and sat with her during dinner. He also found himself sitting with her during the evening’s entertainment which was a comedic illusionist. He noted that Judy was pleasant company but started to wonder if he had been selected by her for some further activity.

That question in Kevin’s mind was answered when while sitting in the lounge having a drink, Judy placed her hand gripping Kevin’s thigh. She said that it was a little to noisy for her and maybe it would be quieter in her room. Kevin walked to her room with her and expected what would happen once they were inside.

Once the door closed, Judy plastered herself to Kevin with her breasts pressing against him. Her tongue was searching for his tonsils, while her hands were opening his pants. She knew what she wanted and went right after it. Kevin was content to let her be the aggressor here as he concentrated on massaging her large breasts.

When they both were naked and lying on her bed they continued the kissing. He moved to nurse on her breasts and discovered two things. The first one was that her nipples were very sensitive. The second thing was that besides her breasts being large, she had the longest nipples he had ever seen on any woman.

She knew that he was in a state of readiness and asked him to mount her and make love to her. He did and enjoyed watching the grimacing expression on her face every time his shaft plunged into her. She told him she was coming, and come she did. Her back arched and her body shuddered like she was touching a live electric wire when she climaxed. Kevin had never seen any woman have such a strong reaction to cumming. He was somewhat proud that he could cause this but thought at the same time that he probably wasn’t the first man to see her have this reaction.

They rested for a while but he could tell Judy was not done for the night. She gave him head and when she saw he was ready mounted him and rode him vigorously until both of them achieved orgasms. She was one sexual dynamo who enjoyed having sex to the fullest.

In the morning, Judy talked Kevin into skipping the sightseeing boat cruise. She filled the large soaker tub in her bathroom with warm water. Kevin was content to sit in the tub behind Judy, with his hand cupping her breasts and lightly twisting her long nipples. Every so often one of his hands would drop down her body and do some caressing of her clit. It didn’t take long for Judy to arch her back and with her head thrown back over Kevin’s shoulder announce that she was cumming again. He nibbled on her neck while she was cumming. He thought they both were a little water logged when they finally left the tub.

At the afternoon business meeting Judy privately told him he gave her a pronounced hickey on her neck. She smiled when she said this but at the same time chided him for doing it. She said that some makeup and wearing her hair over her shoulder should hide this hickey.

“In one way I’m sorry that I did that since I didn’t want to embarrass you. But in another way, I’m sort of happy that you’re marked and it might discourage some of the men here from hitting on you and would tell them you are taken.”

“Oh, don’t worry about that Lover, you are my main man.”

He knew he was her main man because of the three long, but enjoyable nights and mornings he spent with Judy. They both said they would look forward to seeing each other at the next conference.

The following year at the conference Kevin didn’t see Judy’s name listed as an attendee. He sought out and found Jake Solomon who was from the New York office and asked him about Judy’s absence.

“The reason she is not here is that she no longer works for us, at least not in the New York office. I don’t know what to tell you. She was there one day, and the next day her desk was cleaned out and she was gone. A few days later, one of the young partners, who was married with two kids submitted his resignation and he was gone too. If there was some connection to Judy’s leaving and his leaving nothing was said. Her home phone had been disconnected. Besides Judy’s possible involvement with this partner there were some other office rumors that there could have been some problems with client’s funds, but that was not confirmed either. Someone said that Judy said she wanted to move to Israel at one time but that too wasn’t confirmed. Sorry but that’s all that I know.”

Kevin thanked him for this information. He could only think that wherever she was, she still would be enjoying making love to the fullest. He still could picture in his mind her body violently shuddering when she climaxed.

Becky still had not contacted him and Kevin was starting to wonder about that. Something was going on with her, but he could only wait to see if she would contact him.

Kevin was giving these pre-retirement talks which still bore fruit because they continued to increase his number of clients. He just had exceeded one hundred million dollars of assets under his management. He also knew that his relationships with the HR managers who handled these pre-retirement seminars needed to be constantly cultivated for him to be invited to do these pre-retirement seminars. For the male HR managers, he would after every time he participated in a pre-retirement seminar send them either two courtside tickets for a professional basketball game or two tickets in the second row behind the dugout for a professional baseball game. For the woman HR managers, he would send them a gift certificate for the ‘Coach’ stores, since he knew that a woman could never have enough handbags.

These gifts were a small price to pay for how these seminars increased his number of clients. While the HR managers thanked him for these gifts, none of them ever returned them nor replaced Kevin at these seminars.

One day there was an after work party with some of his co-workers celebrating his achievement of a hundred million dollars of assets under management. Gary Tinely, probably Kevin’s closest friend at work asked Kevin if he was having problems investing this large of an amount of money. Kevin said whether it’s ten million or a hundred million, they still were the same individual investments. The only difference is the amount of zeros after the number of shares of any particular investment. Gary understood the simplicity of that statement.

Kevin was in his office when his secretary told him a Christine Goddard was on line one.

“This Kevin Williams, what can I do for you Ms. Goddard?”

“Please call me Chris or Christine. I had spoken to James Collins and two other retirees who you have as clients. They are pleased by your handling of their investments and since my husband has recently passed away, I find I am in need of your services since investing is beyond me.”

“I think I can do that for you, can I be so crass as to ask how much are we talking about?”

“Well, the last time Peter spoke to me about it, he said our investments were worth something north of fourteen million dollars.”

Kevin choked a little but immediately said, “Do you want to come to the office or would you want me to come out to your home?”

“My home would be preferable.”

“Would this afternoon be convenient?”

“Yes, about four.”

She gave him her address and ended the call. He was not going to delay in meeting with her.

Kevin googled her husband’s name and came up with a number of hits. The deceased husband apparently was the chief financial officer for a large computer company and had been for a while before he retired about four years ago. No wonder he had that much money.

When Kevin pulled onto a circular driveway, he was impressed by the large house on this wooded lot. He was further impressed when a lady, who said she was Christine, opened the door. She took him to the living room where she asked him to take a seat.

“Right on time, I like that.”

“Well, I don’t know of any financial advisor who would be late if he had the opportunity to manage a portfolio of fourteen million dollars.”

“It’s refreshing to hear someone who is honest say that. I like dealing with honest people.”

While this exchange was going on, Kevin had an opportunity to appraise her. She had gray hair of medium length which he thought was chemically enhanced. She was somewhere in her late fifties, about five foot six inches or so, and had a slim figure. She was as some of the fellows would say ‘well preserved’ and there was no doubt in his mind that she knew she was. She had a style to her that told him she knew what she had and was proud that she did.

“You asked me here to discuss handing your investment portfolio. I would first like to ask you a few questions.”

“Ask away.”

“How is your portfolio presently being handled?”

“It was my husband along with a broker from Merrill, who were doing the investing. Peter enjoyed doing it and it gave him something to do when he retired.”

“Is there something wrong with the way your current brokerage is handling your account? Have they done a good job?”

“Well, I really don’t know how well they did since I think my dear husband was making the investing decisions. I do know that I didn’t care for the broker they assigned. The few times I met him, I didn’t like the way he looked at me.”

If Kevin was to characterize Christine during this short conversation, he would say that she was an ‘Ice Queen.’ This was because she seemed to be giving the impression, maybe inadvertently, that she was better than you by how she looked when she talked.

“Well, I don’t know why he would look at you funny Christine but you are a very attractive lady which could be the reason. You are going to generate stares from men because of your good looks. You are going to need to accept that because it happens to all attractive women. It’s like a curse because that’s just the way us men are.”

That comment to her about being attractive just seemed to melt Christine. It brought a smile and maybe a slight blush to her face. She was a changed person from his initial impression. She offered Kevin something to drink and he accepted a diet soda. He asked where his could review the investment portfolios and she showed him to a room that was used as an office and pointed the binders out that contained the brokerage statements.

Kevin found some spreadsheets in the binders that her husband had been using to track his investment returns. The husband had been very successful in the returns he was getting which translated into the increases in the values of his portfolios. A glance at the individual investments told him that the man knew what he was doing. While he benefited from a rising stock market in the four years since he retired, he had been able to increase the total worth of his portfolios by forty nine percent. There were a few investments that Kevin would change but he was pleased by what he saw overall. Capital gain tax awareness would need to be a consideration in handling this account.

Kevin walked back to the living room and found Christine sitting there perusing a magazine.

Taking a seat, he looked at his notes and said, “Your husband was one good investor. There maybe one or two stocks I would change but you overall have a solid investment portfolio of stocks and bonds. You however will have the same problem I have told to other people in your same position. That problem is that these investments need to be constantly monitored because the value of stocks can change and income investments can mature or be called with those funds then needing to be reinvested. There are also capital gains taxes which need to be considered. I can handle your investments subject to our regular fees. Do you want to contact another financial advisor or a fee only advisor before you make a decision?”

“I am a quick judge of people and I like what I see in you and what you say. You not giving me a hard sell or rushing me to make a decision which surprises me a little as I suspect most financial advisors would be pushing to handle my account. I want you to handle my account.”

“I will come back tomorrow with the necessary forms for you to sign. I assume that you want the same amount of funds deposited into your checking account monthly as was previously being done. If you need more, all you need to do is to give me a call and I can wire the funds to the account the same day.”

“Thank you, I feel better now that you are taking over.”

“Do you have any plans for tonight?”

“Nothing really, why do you ask?”

“I notice that you are all dressed up. Why don’t you let me take you out to dinner?”

“Ah... , I don’t know what to say. I wasn’t planning on going out, but that would be a nice change from watching television. Sure, let’s go out to dinner, just let me change.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.