Looking Back
Chapter 3

Copyright© 2012 by Westside24

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 3 - If a man limits himself to only getting involved with women of a certain age group he can be missing out on some interesting situations.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual  

Kevin continued to date Becky, and did see her more than once a month. What man wouldn’t he thought, as she was a great date and an exciting love partner.

Business was going good, and the number of clients and assets under his management continued to increase. He now was just shy of seventy five million dollars under management. The assets he was conservatively managing exceeded the S & P return, which was the industry’s benchmark.

The firm Kevin worked for knew where their profits came from, and rewarded those productive employees by having an ‘invitation only’ business conference. It was either the amount of assets under management or the increase of assets under management that prompted the giving out of invitations. Kevin received an invitation because of the increase in assets he was handling.

The conference was in two weeks and would be held in San Francisco. When Kevin was given the particulars, he picked his phone up and punched a number in.

“Ms Harrison’s office.”

“This is Kevin Williams, I would like to speak to Pamela Harrison. This is a personal call.”

About twenty seconds later, he heard, “Kevin, it’s so nice to hear from you. How are you? Are there any problems with my investments?”

“No problems with them and they are doing fine. Since I am going to be out your way in two weeks, I was wondering if we could get together if your schedule permits.”

“I will make sure my schedule will permit. Give me the particulars.”

Kevin gave her the specifics and arrangements were made for her to pick him up at his hotel Friday afternoon.

The conference was good with the social activities predominate and outshining the business activities. Golf at the Olympic Club and a special guided tour of Alcatraz were some of the highlights. The new computer system that was being introduced which would help Kevin in handling his client’s investments was the business conference highlight.

At the precisely agreed time, Kevin left his hotel with his luggage and went outside. Pamela pulled up in her black BMW about a minute later. With his luggage in her car, they were on the way to her condo.

There was some talk about how each other had been and what was new in their lives. Kevin’s attention was on Pamela’s legs, since her skirt has slid up to her mid-thighs. He had long ago admitted to himself that he liked looking at women’s legs. Her glance at him told her where he was looking and he was not embarrassed that he had been caught.

“You do have great legs.”

“You know, you told me that once before and I now avoid wearing pants because of what you said. I try to wear shorts, a dress, or a skirt. After all, a girl needs to advertise what she has that interests men.”

They both laughed at her remark.

“I thought we would drop your luggage off at my condo and go for an early dinner.”

Kevin thought that was a good idea.

After depositing his luggage in her condo, he took her in his arms and gave her one long kiss. Pamela was not surprised by him doing this and was giving it back to him as good as she was getting. His hands were kneading the two fine globes of her bottom and starting to pull her skirt up. When the skirt was waist high, he slipped his hand into the back of her panties and continued to do his kneading.

She ended the kiss and pulled her head back from his. Looking into his eyes she said, “Then again we could always do a late dinner.”

Saying he liked that option better, he started to unbutton the buttons on her blouse.

Because of their past familiarity with each other, there were no awkward moments as they prepared for and made love. She was not hesitant to tell him what she wanted him to do and he did it. She in turn remembered what he liked and gave him all that he could handle. It was a very pleasant way to spend a late afternoon and early evening.

After showering together, they went to dinner at a famous seafood restaurant which was nice. The foreplay continued as sexual innuendos were exchanged. Back at her condo, they picked up from where they had left off. It was a very nice evening with a very nice woman, thought Kevin.

Having a late breakfast the next day, Pamela suggested that they take a drive down to Carmel to see the sites there. They did do that and Kevin thought it was a somewhat of a scenic drive. Not so much because of the scenery, but because Pamela was wearing some rather short and tight Bermuda shorts.

A stop for some photos, perusing the Pebble Beach golf pro shop, lunch, all were on the agenda. It was a pleasant afternoon with a very pleasant lady. Kevin drove Pamela’s car back to her condo and would periodically put his hand on her thigh and give it a few caresses.

They did some Chinese takeout for dinner and resumed making love. It was like both of them wanted to make up for lost time. Exhausted they fell asleep.

Pamela drove Kevin to the airport Sunday morning. She was wearing a loose dress that had slipped up on her thighs again. Even though he knew what was there, it still fascinated him to think about it. When she pulled up to the departure curb, Kevin leaned over to give her a goodbye kiss. As he did this, he slipped his hand up between her thighs and gave the gusset of her panties, where her clit should be, a prolonged rub with his thumb.

As the kiss ended and he withdrew his hand, she was flustered and said, “That’s a different way to say goodbye.”

“Well, I just wanted to do something that would cause you to remember me.”

She laughed as she said, “Oh, I’ll remember you, and I will remember not to wear panties the next time we say goodbye.”

On his walk through the terminal, he thought that Pamela was one hell of a lady.

At an afternoon coffee break one day, Kevin was sitting with Dennis Higgins another financial advisor. Dennis mentioned that he was talking with one of his clients and the client had said that a relative of his had told him that he overheard a conversation in an elevator. This someone was talking about a rumor of some accounting irregularities with one of the large healthcare insurers. Dennis said at this time it was only a rumor so take it for what it is worth but it was something to watch since the stock of that company was on their firm’s recommend list.

This certainly was not credible insider information but Kevin wasn’t going to wait for the rumor to be confirmed or denied and he entered a sell order on that stock that was in his client’s accounts. He knew that if the irregularities were true there probably would be a twenty percent drop in the value of the stock, maybe more. Accounting irregularities when they became public knowledge usually did cause a stock’s price to drop. He wasn’t in love with that stock as there were other health stocks that he thought were equally attractive. After he received confirmation that his sell order was executed, he entered a buy order on a large generic drug company.

He sent his clients an email telling them of this change in their portfolios and advising them to be aware of capital gains considerations which he would try and offset if there were losses in their accounts he could take. He didn’t mention this rumor but only said that he thought this generic drug company which paid a comparable dividend was a better long term buy. For those clients who didn’t have email, which were only a few, Kevin drafted a letter to them explaining the change. This work took some time which resulted in Kevin in leaving his office a bit later than normal.

In walking through the parking garage to his car, he observed a Mini Copper which was partially backed out of its parking space and had a flat tire. The trunk of this car was open and he recognized Erica Jarman looking into the car’s trunk. Erica worked at his firm but he only knew her well enough to say hello to her as he had never really talked to her.

Erica was the senior managing partner’s executive assistant. She was probably in her mid thirties and had a body that on a scale of one to ten was a twelve. She was about five feet seven inches tall with what he guessed were a forty or thirty eight inch double D breasts that tapered into a twenty one inch waist and flared out to thirty five inch hips. She had a killer figure and it was obvious that she knew she did by how she dressed with the tight clothes she wore. Erica applied Pamela Harrison philosophy of advertising what you have and advertise it she did. The tight clothes showed every delicious curve of her body and had most of the men in the office drooling when they saw her.

Kevin was no exception to this admiration of her physical looks but he also was aware of the saying about not dipping your pen into the company inkwell. He thought he would make an exception in her case if he was fortunate to be given the opportunity. The downside was that he thought based on how she carried and conducted herself that if he was fortunate to get her into bed she would probably be instructing him on how to make love to her while he was doing it.

As he walked up to her he said, “Flat tire?”

Erica looked at Kevin and didn’t say anything to acknowledge what she facetiously thought was Kevin’s keen observation of her situation. He could see in her eyes that she was one pissed off lady.

She was wearing a tight six inch above the knee light grey skirt that showed every curve of her body.

Kevin continued, “If you are going to change that tire in that outfit you are wearing I will pay to watch.”

Before she could give him a scathing reply he said, “Why don’t you let me put my suit jacket in my car and get a pair of gloves and change the tire for you?”

“Oh Kevin, that would be so nice if you would do that for me.”

As he walked to his car he was a little surprised that Erica knew his name.

Kevin did change the tire which didn’t take long once the use of the car jack was mastered.

“Your changing the tire has been the only bright spot in my day so far.”

“Problems?”

“Oh not really, it just that my husband called to say that he won’t be home for another three days. He is in L.A. area trying to solve a problem with a production line at a factory there. How can I thank you for changing the tire.”

“Forget it, it was nothing as any red-blooded male would have been more than happy to help you out of this problem. If you don’t have any plans for dinner how about if we walk down to ‘Bruno’s’ and have dinner? It’s more comfortable to eat in a restaurant when you are not by yourself.”

“Okay and it will give me a chance to know you since other that just seeing you in the office, I don’t know anything about you.”

It was a very nice dinner. Kevin was able to ask her many questions and he learned quite a bit about Erica. She had just celebrated her tenth year wedding anniversary and didn’t have any children. Her husband was second in command of the R and D department of a large can manufacturing company. From what and how she said it, he knew she had a high degree of self confidence and she also knew that she drew the looks of men both inside and outside of the office. When you first saw her, your impression was that she was aloof and that was probably because of her looks and how she carried herself. In talking to her Kevin learned that first impressions were wrong as she seemed to be a genuinely nice warm person.

Kevin enjoyed the dinner with her and told her that he did as they both walked back together to their cars.

At her car she asked Kevin to wait a minute. She unlocked her car door, opened it and put her purse inside. She then came back to Kevin and said, “I really want to thank you for changing the tire, the nice dinner and being a nice guy.”

That being said, Erica put her arms around Kevin and gave him an open mouth kiss slipping him a little tongue as she pressed her body against his.

When the kiss ended she said with a twinkle in her eye, “Again thanks for what you did” and entered her car and drove away.

Kevin was stunned by her actions. He remembered the kiss and her breasts pressing against him. He drove home somewhat in a daze thinking of her. He wondered if something more was going to develop between them.

The next day nothing was said at the office about last night when he saw Erica. She gave him a smile and only said “Hi.”

Kevin continued to wonder if something more would develop between them but he would let her take the lead on that. Nothing more ever did develop between them romantically but she did become a good friend at the office. He had coffee with her when he saw her sitting in the break room by herself which drew the attention and envious stares from some of his co-workers. Erica did keep him informed and gave him a heads up on things that were happening in the office and with the company. She didn’t violate any confidences in what she told him.

In retrospect Kevin thought maybe the reason nothing further developed between them was that he put the ball in her court and maybe she had put the ball in his court. Each of them may have been waiting for the other to take the lead and neither one had. Later, the more logical conclusion he arrived at was that Erica was satisfied and faithful in her marriage and wasn’t looking for anything to develop between her and him. Kevin didn’t bed all the good looking women he had met in life but nothing could stop him from thinking about them and fantasizing about how it would have been if he had.

Kevin continued to date Becky. He knew she was dating other men. He would see her about once a month since she was becoming popular. Becky did phone him early in the summer and said she was going to be going out of town for awhile and needed some additional funds sent to her checking account. He said they would be wired today. He asked where she was going, but she talked around his question never answering it and said that she would contact him when she was back in town.

Things were going good at work but with Becky out of town, his love life was suffering. That changed a little when he noticed a lady walking down the hall while leaving his condo one morning. They both met at the elevator at the same time.

“Have you just moved in here, I haven’t seen you before?”

“No, my daughter Karen lives here, needed someone to do some dog sitting while she went on a two week European vacation. Instead of her bringing the dog down to where we live, I thought I would come up here to see the sights and do some shopping. My husband didn’t want to come and was content to stay down on the farm.”

“Have you seen many sights?”

“Not really, I’ve been to some museums and done some shopping, but being by yourself is not all that’s it is cranked up to be.”

“I couldn’t agree with you more. Do you like to gamble?”

“I go to Bingo every week back home.”

“I know you don’t know me, but I met Karen when she moved in here about two months ago. If you want, I can take you to one of the casinos where you can do some gambling and we can also get a bite to eat.”

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.