Sister Mary's Bloomers - Cover

Sister Mary's Bloomers

Copyright© 2012 by harry lime

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Patrick is an oversexed and very optimistic 16 year old who is attracted to his black robe garbed teachers. His adventures in an unexpected unmentionables buying expedition led to a very memorable 2 blowjob day by 2 very different females. Now he has to distribute the "goodies".

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Spanking   Humiliation   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Squirting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Teacher/Student   Clergy   School  

When I got home from the East side market, my mom told me that there was "A Ruth on the line wanting to talk to Patrick". I snatched the phone from her and knew she was staying close enough to at least hear my side of the conversation.

"Yeah, Ruth, I just got home. Did you change your mind about Friday?"

"Sorry, Patrick, I forgot about not being able to go out on Friday night. It's a family thing. How about Sunday night?"

That sounded even better to me because I liked to watch the Roller Derby on Friday nights. It was real stimulating to watch the gum-chewing girls slugging each other and pulling each other's hair.

"Sounds good to me. I'll see you about 7PM. The movie starts at 7:45 and it will give us time to get popcorn and sodas."

My mom gave me a suspicious look like I was planning some sort of porn orgy at the local movie theater.

"What's in the bags, Patrick?" came the first part of the interrogation. I quickly avoid the situation by moving to my bedroom with the excuse of having to pee without further delay. The last thing I wanted was my mother to see all the new women's underwear in my bags along with the dirty panties belonging to both Sister Mary and to my new blow job tutor, Ruth.

It would be really hard to explain I was on a mission of mercy for the nuns in the convent under the authority of no less than Father Connelly and Mother Superior. I guess my previous mischievous persona would make such an innocuous agenda unlikely.

I am ashamed to admit I added another puddle of cum right in the middle of Sister Mary's panties on top of my crusted first deposit. I couldn't wait to see her face when I gave them back to her so artistically decorated with my sticky cum.

The scene in the convent basement was beyond my greatest expectations. The first nun to receive her bag of goodies was Sister Angela. She glowed with excitement when she saw the wonderful bra that Ruth and I had selected for her. Once she ran her fingers inside the cups, I could tell she was in love with the design and the quality.

"Patrick, quick and turn around, I want to try it on right now to see how it feels on my sensitive nipples."

I followed her instructions but made sure I had a good reflection in the door mirror so I was able to see her beautiful breasts exposed to full view. My penis immediately came to attention and I envied the soft material that held her generous endowment contained in soft submission.

Then, when Sister Angela saw the special white nylon stocking with the embroidered tops and the white velvet covered garters and belt to hold them in place, she hastened to step into them with a flash of her pure white skin. The flimsy see through white silk thong was the final ingredient in presenting her "below the waist" charms for my viewing pleasure. The happy little nun was so pleased that she was not upset to see me peeking at her new underwear in the mirror.

"Patrick, what do you think? Do you think I look desirable to men?"

The saucy tease went so far as to bend over right in front of me to show me the view of both pussy and ass from the rear. Her black robes were pushed up high and I did not hesitate to bounce my rampant cock right on her ass crack to show my full approval of her feminine charms. She fell down onto her elbows and knees and told me,

"Make me do it, Patrick. It is all right. I want you to stuff your cock in me as deep as you can. Make me take it all the way up and tell me how tight I am. You can even put your finger in my brown eye and tell me to be a good girl. I will be a good girl. I promise, Patrick, just bury it in me as deep as you can."

Sister Angela did have a very tight pussy. I was not very experienced in stretching young girl's pussies but she clenched her pussy lips around my cock like a rubber band sucking me dry.

I got a little carried away and slammed her ass down hard on the floor with my cock buried real deep inside her. She whimpered but made no complaint. The sight of her pure white nylon stockings and the white garter belt drove me into a frenzy of pumping and humping that ended with my juices draining right up into her cervix. I hoped she was on a pill or something, because we never even mentioned condoms and I certainly didn't intend to give a nun a baby.

Before we could discuss those consequences, she lifted her hips up high and spread her ass cheeks wide open. There was no mistaking her offering the hospitality of her pretty puckered hole for the use of my still erect cock. I went up inside her brown eye so fast that I think she must have lubed it in anticipation of taking my cock inside. Sister Angela had not had an orgasm while I was up deep in her pussy, but she had two very close together orgasms taking my cock up her cute little ass. It was so very sensuous to see her holding her legs up high and taking it in the ass like that. I could hear her reciting some words that sounded a little like praying but the words themselves were from another place, a place deep inside where sin and lust dance a little jig of depraved desire unable to be denied.

When I finally shot my load deep inside her pretty ass, Sister Angela sighed in contentment and told me I was a "good boy". I started to pull out thinking she had dismissed my cock from duty, but she held me tight and told me,

"Don't take it out yet, Patrick, that's a good boy. Let me feel it a little longer buried deep inside. Fill me just a little bit more."

When she left, her robes were all in place and no one would ever suspect the fire that was burning deep inside her sensuously ripened body. I looked at my cock and thought of Sister Angela's pussy and ass hoping she would grant me some more favors of a similar nature if we were ever able to be close enough to make it happen.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.