An Unremarkable Day - Cover

An Unremarkable Day

Copyright© 2012 by Wild Willie

Chapter 12

Western Sex Story: Chapter 12 - A man, riding through the old west on an unremarkable day, hears a scream and discovers a rape in progress. Little does he know how his act of kindness will change his life...

Caution: This Western Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Mult   Romantic   Historical   Western   Interracial   Slow   Violence   Nudism  

Jake turned off the trail when he got back to the cabin. All was quiet, and he wondered where Sue was. As he rode the hundred yards or so back towards the shack he looked around, and by the time he pulled Blaze up in front of the cabin he still hadn't see her.

Suddenly, she popped up from behind a bush on his left, holding her rifle. He hadn't even seen her or known she was there. She grinned at him, pleased at his startled expression.

He waved his pole back at her - he still hadn't found any way to carry it except in his hand. It was one thing he wouldn't miss about the trip. He threw it to the ground in disgust and dismounted as Sue came hurrying towards him. She carefully put the gun down, resting it against the side of the cabin, and then jumped at him. He held her tight as she hugged him back, lifting both her feet off the ground and clasping her legs around him as well. She was obviously pleased to see him back.

After a moment, she released him and they went to get the packs off his horse. Sue picked up the wooden pole, wondering what was so important about it that Jake had carried it all the way back when they were surrounded by trees.

They each carried a bundle over to the fire that, at this time of day, wasn't more than a few embers in the middle of the stone circle. Sue collected her rifle along the way. Then she sat down and started to open the rolled up packs to see what he had got.

There was a small sack of dried beans, and some meat - didn't she catch enough meat? But this smelled smoky, and something else. There was soap - two bars of it! One smelled of flowers - how had they done that? There was also a bag of nails, and a hammer.

The bit of wood with small sticks coming out of it confused her. Jake grabbed the pole he had been carrying, pushed it into the broom head, and using one of his new nails, fastened the two together. Sue laughed, and carried on laughing.

Jake looked at her quizzically. What was so funny? She touched the broom handle, and the gestured at all the trees around them. She was telling him they could have made a similar handle very easily. Jake's mouth dropped open - he needn't have carried that damned pole for a day and a half! He never thought...

Sue collapsed on the ground, giggling at his expression. Jake felt really stupid. Still giggling, Sue sat up and leant over to him. "Oh Djaik," she said, kissing him on the cheek. He grabbed her again and kissed her back. She went along with him for a moment, before pushing him away while making a face. "Erw. Wazh. U Wazh." Then her face brightened again. "Wee wazh!" And she grabbed the nice smelling soap and jumped up.

Gathering up the two new towels, Jake joined her. "Why did he buy such small blankets," wondered Sue. They had plenty of blankets already. She led the way behind the cabin to the stream. They had found a deeper pool in it just to the left of the cabin a short way uphill, and that's where Sued stopped on the bank. She threw off her clothes, and waded in, clutching her soap.

Jake took a bit longer to remove boots and pants, Sue had just been wearing her dress, moccasins and gunbelt. However, he waded out to her a moment later. The water was cool - it wouldn't be many weeks before it would be too cold for anything other than a quick dip. But now it was bearable and quite refreshing, even if it was a bit of a shock to start with after he'd been so warm while riding.

He was wet from the thighs down when he got even more of a shock. Sue had scooped up a load of water and drenched him with it. She was laughing. He launched himself at her, knocking her off her feet so they were both rolling in the stream, spluttering and choking. As they struggled to their feet they were both laughing. But Sue had dropped her soap, so they had to do a mad hunt for it, eventually finding it a few feet downstream. Jake presented it to her, and Sue kissed him in thanks. She then used that soap on both of them, which produced an interesting effect on Jake. He hugged her, and picked her up, and between them they found one way to get warm again while still standing in the middle of the stream. But they needed another wash afterwards.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.