The Rent a Man Blues - Cover

The Rent a Man Blues

Copyright© 2012 by Lubrican

Chapter 11

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 11 - After Megan's husband died, she invented something to support herself and her daughter with. The invention works perfectly. A Japanese industrialist is interested in manufacturing it. He's even coming to America to negotiate the deal. But he thinks she's a man, and her interpreter knows him to be the kind of traditional man who won't do business with a woman. So suddenly, she needs a man to front for her. Sort of a Rent-a-man kind of thing. But who can she trust to do something like that?

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Romantic   Reluctant   Incest   MaleDom   Light Bond   Harem   Interracial   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Pregnancy  

Bob lay on his back, on Raleigh's bed. He was already hard. That was due to the fact that Hamako had taken off the robe, and Megan had put it on, but hadn't fastened it. Thinking about what was about to happen only made it harder. Raleigh dropped her shirt and reached behind her to undo her bra. She let it go and shrugged it off her breasts, causing them to shimmy a little. She watched Bob's eyes watch her shimmy.

"I love it when you look at me like that," she said.

Once she was naked, she knelt on the floor next to Hamako. Megan was on the other side of Bob, kneeling. As Raleigh settled in, he reached with his right hand and played with Megan's hanging breasts.

"Stop that," she said, elbowing his hand away. "You're supposed to be getting ready for them, not me."

"Two ... three ... what's the difference?" he said, smiling.

"You're already pushing your luck," she said. "Now be quiet while I work with the girls."

"Yes, Ma'am," he said, and put his hands behind his head.

She looked at the girls and reached for his penis. She pulled the foreskin off of the head.

"You've both had a Tootsie Roll Pop."

They nodded.

"Then you already know how to suck this," she said.

She leaned down and took just the tip into her mouth. She pulled, making her lips stretch and slowly slide up off the tip.

Bob groaned.

It popped out of her mouth and she smiled at the girls. "Men will say they want you to get as much in your mouth as possible, but believe me, if you work over the tip really well, you'll own them." She glanced up at Bob's face. "Him," she amended. She stroked him a few times and a bubble of white oozed from the hole in the tip. "That means he's ready."

"I told you I was ready," said Bob.

"You know, ladies?" said Megan, letting go of his penis. "I completely forgot I wanted to take you two shopping. What say we run down to the mall and spend four or five hours seeing what we can find?"

"I'll be good!" yelped Bob. He pantomimed turning a key in his closed lips and then threw away the imaginary key.

Megan took his cock in her hand again. "Like I said, you'll own him."

She leaned down and sucked again, letting her cheeks go concave as she applied suction. When she pulled off this time, there was a line of white that went from the tip of his cock to her upper teeth. She broke it and wiped her lips with the back of her hand.

She paused. "Now that brings up the taste. Every woman is different. You'll just have to make up your own mind. She licked her lips. "He doesn't taste bad."

Then she went into a lecture about how to use the tongue and teeth on the round tip, and what to do with the tip if they wanted to move their lips down the shaft. She told them the best way to get him good and ready was to stroke the shaft while they sucked the tip.

Then she sat back on her calves and told them it was their turn.

"Let me go first!" said Raleigh, instantly.

Hamako smiled and moved back.

Raleigh didn't wait, or approach things carefully. She just grabbed his dick and got up on her feet so she could lean to reach it. She put her mouth on it, but didn't suck for a few seconds. When she did, and he groaned, Raleigh made a sound in her own throat. She pulled off and licked her lips.

"It's kind of bitter," she said.

"Kind of," agreed Megan.

"I like it. I didn't think I'd like it. But I do."

She sucked some more. This time she experimented with moving her lips up and down the shaft, but didn't stroke him. His hand came to her hair and he sighed "Ohhhh yeah, baby."

She pulled off again and looked at Hamako. "Mom was right," she said. "Doing this makes me really horny. You'd better have a go at it while I calm down."

"Go ahead," whispered the Japanese girl. "I will wait."

Raleigh fidgeted. "Are you sure?"

"I do not mind going second," said Hamako. "I want you to be happy."

"I think you two can take it from here," said Megan, walking toward the door.

Neither of the younger girls asked her to stay. Bob wondered if that was because they had already seen how experienced she was, and didn't want to appear clumsy in front of her. Bob knew this was still a difficult thing she was involved in.

"I'll see you later," he said. "Don't take up the whole bed."

She stopped and turned. Acting the vamp, or perhaps trying to compete with the girls, she opened the robe before closing it and tying the belt.

"You think you'll have the energy to make it all the way to my bedroom?" she asked.

"Just don't take up the whole bed," he said, as Hamako took him into her mouth and sucked. While she did that Raleigh climbed over him and lay down beside him, pressing her body to his.

Megan left, leaving the door open, and Bob turned his face to give Raleigh a kiss. She was breathing hard and flushed. She looked a little scared.

"Why do I have to keep telling women that I won't hurt them?" he complained, jokingly.

Hamako's head came up so quickly that her mouth, still sealed on his cock, made a popping sound as it broke contact.

"Wait!" she gasped. Then, without explanation, she jumped up and ran out the door.

"I know I shouldn't be nervous, but I am," said Raleigh.

"I promise you that any squealing you do will be from joy, not pain," said Bob.

Raleigh was flat on her back, her legs and arms spread, almost as if she was unconscious, when Hamako ran back into the room. Bob was sucking her nipples and sluicing his middle finger in and out of her pussy, punishing her clit while her hips bumped up off the bed in spastic jerks.

"Your mother had one!" she yipped.

"What?" gasped Raleigh, turning her head toward her friend.

"A thimble!" laughed Hamako. She held it out to Raleigh. "Put it on!"

"Why?"

Hamako burst into laughter. "When I was a little girl, I had an aunt who had dated a GI. She was the black sheep of the family, because she was so modern and wild. When I was twelve, she pulled me aside and whispered something in my ear I've never forgotten."

"What?"

With great ceremony Hamako slipped the thimble onto Raleigh's index finger, pushing it snugly in place.

"Confucius say: Virgin with thimble on finger, never feel pain caused by prick."

Raleigh groaned, but Bob laughed.

"I guess that means it's time," he said. He crawled between Raleigh's knees, which she suddenly wanted to bang together.

"I don't know," she moaned.

"I do," he said.

"I really don't know, Uncle Bob," she whined.

He sat up on his knees, and reached for her feet, which she put on his chest.

"I'm scared," she said.

"I won't hurt you," he said.

He grasped her ankles and pulled them apart. She resisted, but was no match for his strength, athletic as she was. He placed her ankles on his shoulders and then fell forward. Her pussy was tipped up and open, defenseless. She was so well toned, that having herself bent like this didn't cause any difficulty in breathing. She could hook her heels behind her head if she wanted to.

"Reach for me," he said softly. "Put me in. Let me have your virginity, Raleigh." His head dipped and he sucked a rigid, thrusting nipple.

He felt her hand and, oddly, the thimble that was still on her finger. He let his hips slide forward and felt the tip of his prick mush into slick heat. Raleigh snatched a breath and held it.

But he didn't just push in.

Instead, he put his face over hers, and talked to her, like a cowboy talks to a spooked horse.

"I've always loved you, baby," he crooned. "And I've wanted to do this with you for a long time. I was always afraid some pimply faced kid would do this, and I was always jealous as hell of him. I'm going to slide it in slowly, and then I'm going to make you feel so good you'll scream. I want to feel you cum around my prick, Raleigh. I want to feel you get there and know that you're creaming on your Uncle Bob's prick.

He pushed just enough to pop the head in. She pushed air out of her lungs and sucked it back in, her eyes wide.

"And then, sweet baby, I'm gonna fuck you to tears, before I try my damndest to make a baby in your pretty, flat, belly."

With that, he saw her pupils dilate and he eased three inches into her. It was like he was taking up space she had air in, because as he went in, air came out of her mouth in a rush, making a groan, halfway between terror and joy. He leaned down to kiss her lips as he pushed the rest in, making sure that he bottomed out as he felt her pussy flutter all around him and clamp down hard.

Still kissing her, he dipped one shoulder and let her ankle slide off. The heel of that foot hit the bed and he did the same thing with the other foot. As soon as her legs were down, he pushed even harder and rolled his loins in a series of circles that crushed and massaged her clitoris with fifty pounds of brute force.

She did scream then, though it was a hoarse, breathless kind of scream, rather than a high-pitched kind of thing. Her nails dug into his back and her heels dug into the bed.

"Ohhh fuck!" she gasped. "I didn't know!"

"Are you okay?" asked Hamako, sounding scared.

"Oh hell yes," gasped Raleigh to her friend. Then to Bob she said "Don't ever stop!"

Ten minutes later, though, she had changed her tune. By then she'd had two orgasms, was gasping for air and begging for a chance to catch her breath. Quite suddenly he pulled out of her and turned to face Hamako, his prick dripping with the exudations of Raleigh's orgasmic fluids.

"Your turn, sweet thing," he said.


Hamako was as different in her reaction to sex, as she was different ethnically and culturally from her American friend.

Raleigh was limp, and lying in the middle of her bed. Rather than try to move her, or squeeze in, Hamako pulled Bob out of that room and to the one assigned to her. Once there, she threw herself against him frantically, moaning with need. Watching what he had done to Raleigh, and Raleigh's response to it, she had lost all trace of fear. Now, all she wanted was to feel the same thing ... and quickly.

"Hurry!" she gasped as she flopped down on her bed, opening herself shamelessly to him. She felt no trace of submission or embarrassment. She felt only anticipation of something she couldn't imagine, but which she had seen was fabulous.

"Slow down, baby," Bob said, crawling over her.

"Don't talk!" she barked. "Do it now, Bob-san!"

He didn't render her helpless, like he had Raleigh. He had been afraid Raleigh would try to evade penetration, and had known that, once she adjusted to having a penis in her, things would be fine. So he had more or less required her to allow penetration. Such was not the case with Hamako, who showed no hint of avoidance.

In fact, when he socketed the tip of his still hard prick in her opening, with a rasping shout she bucked her hips upward, skewering herself on his cock in one, savage thrust. He was astonished that she took him so easily, and wondered if she had lied about being a virgin. But her reaction to being penetrated was unmistakably that of a virgin. She stopped, fully impaled, holding her breath. Her eyes bulged and he felt her start to fall back away from him.

He rode her down, landing on her hard, and did the same thing to her he'd done to Raleigh, rotating his hips until she squealed and her vaginal muscles spasmed all around him.

It was her own lusty acceptance of him as lover that caused him to lose it much more quickly than he had planned. As she crashed, arms wide open into her first orgasm with a man inside her, she jabbered in her mother tongue. Her legs snapped around him, and her arms crushed him. He knew that if he got to his hands and knees, she'd be hanging under him, but that not one inch of his penis would pull out of her.

Then her language changed as he felt her belly muscles ripple, and she gasped "Love me, Bob-san."

That was all it took. He felt a perverse electric thrill as semen raced through is prick and was delivered in hot spurts into the inner recesses of this young woman's sexual center. He knew this was dangerous, but the very danger made it unimaginably sweet. If his seed took root, he knew he would have no problem whatsoever keeping her close to him, in whatever capacity she allowed, and would do anything he could to be part of raising their baby.

To that end, he stayed in her, rolling so that she was on top and he wouldn't crush her. Her hair fell in his face, and her Oriental eyes stared at him as her body began to relax from the tension of her orgasm. She put her hands on his chest and pushed, sitting up. He was only then beginning to lose full rigidity and her weight caused him to move even deeper into her body. She held her breath and instinctively leaned forward. He saw it in her eyes as she discovered what that position did for her clit, and felt her body begin lurching back and forth as she rubbed against him, using him for her pleasure.

She was thrusting so wildly that he sensed some additional roughness wouldn't be out of line. To that end, he reached for her nipples, which were black and swollen, standing off her flat breast flesh like bullets erupting from her skin. He squeezed and her eyes, which had been closed, snapped open.

This time, the orgasm was so strong that she froze, even her lungs paralyzed by the sensations that wracked her body.

And that orgasm lasted long enough that the air in her lungs was used up ... and she simply passed out, flopping limply on Bob's chest.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.