The Benefits of Friends
Chapter 40: The Stag Party

Copyright© 2012 by Memory Heap

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 40: The Stag Party - We had been best friends since the day she was born. We had grown up together, played together, and learned together. Now, she was proposing that we teach each other about sex.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   NonConsensual   Spanking   Light Bond   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Exhibitionism  

Jason had only told me to be ready to go out two nights before the wedding, for a casual evening with a friend. He had said that jeans were perfectly acceptable, and that we wouldn't be driving in case the night got late or alcohol got involved. When I queried him as to the evening's agenda, he had simply said, "Trust me. You'll like it." Even with my wedding coming in a couple of days, I had never given any thought to there being a stag party.

When the taxi pulled up in an industrial park, before a familiar building, I looked at him sharply, and asked, "What the hell is going on? I know whose place this is."

As he paid off the driver, he just grinned and said, "Like I said—just trust me, and I know you'll enjoy whatever is going to happen."

We rang the bell at the entrance, and I heard the electric lock click. Jason pushed the door open, and we entered. I could see that the lights had been dimmed, and there was no one by the entrance. I followed him down the hall to the main room, and stopped dead as I took in the spectacle before me.

My slave was naked, and on her knees. Beside her was Clara, also naked and kneeling. Flanking them were two of the submissives from my slave's store. Seeing all of these beautiful, naked women kneeling before me was a little stunning.

My slave flowed to her feet and approached me with an enigmatic smile on her face. As she drew closer I realized that her entire body was coated in oil, and it gleamed in the light from the fake torches scattered throughout the dungeon. She stopped in front of me and bowed, then raised her head to smile and address me.

"Master, your slaves await your pleasure on this, the last night in which you may freely celebrate being a bachelor. Although you only own two slaves, by extension you own others, and they are here to serve your needs tonight." I looked over the remaining women, and saw that the two submissives had also been coated in oil; oddly, Clara had not.

When my gaze lingered on Clara, my slave deduced where I was looking, and smiled again. "My Master has seen that the slave Clara has not been prepared for his use. She has a boon to ask of you before she might provide any service to you." When I raised an eyebrow in question, she turned and gestured to Clara to come closer. Standing in front of me, I was reminded once again of how beautiful she was, and I also knew how much she loved Jason, so her appearance like this had me somewhat unsettled.

After a breath, she raised her eyes to meet mine. "Master, this slave asks that you demonstrate your mastery of whips using this slave's body. You have whipped this body before, as part of your training, and now this slave asks that you whip it again as a demonstration for the man that this slave loves. This slave offers itself to you for whatever form of punishment or pleasure you decide to inflict." She lowered her eyes again, and I was glad of that so she wouldn't see the horrified expression on my face.

It took me a moment to regain my composure, and I looked to my slave for confirmation that I had really just heard Clara ask me to whip her in front of Jason. I saw her looking back at me calmly, then nod her head in agreement. A moment later, she quietly said "Explain yourself to him."

There was another pause, then Clara looked up at me once again. "Master, Jason knows all about my past as a slave. He also knows that it was a good thing for me, because my Mistress saved my life by making me her slave. He has never seen me whipped, whether for punishment or pleasure. He refuses to do it himself, as he is afraid of hurting me, even by accident. He has only ever spanked me a few times, and I do not know if he enjoys it in the same way that I do."

She took a deep breath, and seemed to square herself, then continued. "Tonight is the last opportunity for you to have control over women who aren't really your slaves. I know that I am free, and I make this request as a free woman, of my own free will. I want Jason to see what that part of my life used to be about. This may be the last opportunity that he and I will have, so I give myself as a present both for him, and for you." I saw a quiver in her chin as she finished her speech. "Please, Master. Please do this for me, and for him."

I reached out to hold her chin. "Are you sure about this?"

She did her best to nod in my grasp. "Yes, Master. With all my heart."

Swallowing my trepidation, I let go of her and turned my head to look at my slave. "Prepare her. The frame, I think."

"Yes, Master." She led Clara away to be fitted with cuffs, and to be set up in the frame while I turned to Jason. He was standing quietly off to one side.

"Are you both sure about this? You agreed?"

He smirked at me for a second. "Do you really think I'd be able to change her mind about something like this?" He shook his head, then said, "No worries. She really does want this, and she knows I can't or won't do it. She came up with the idea of combining two things into one—having herself whipped while I watched, to see what it was all about, and giving this to you as a stag present."

I held out my hand as if to shake his, and he clasped it in one of his own. "You and I are friends, and business partners, and I would never do anything to hurt either of you. I guarantee you that regardless of what it might look like, nothing that I am about to do to her will hurt her. In the end, it will all be for pleasure." I paused for a moment to let that sink in, then added, "In fact, there's something you can do when I tell you it's time." I gave him a few instructions, and checked to make sure he had understood everything, then gripped his hand tighter before releasing it.

I looked over to see Clara being mounted in the whipping frame by the other women. My slave was directing everything, so I knew that she would be set up correctly, and that none of what was being done would hurt her. I walked over to one of the storage cabinets and looked over the selection of whips. I decided to use most of the same whips that I had employed the last time that my slave had been in a similar situation. The bullwhip would frighten everyone, but I knew that the way I wielded it wouldn't hurt her.

Once she was in place, I checked on the tension of her body, and spun the frame through a few flips and turns to verify that she was rigidly fixed in place. I smiled and nodded my pleasure to my slave at the way Clara was presented. I left Clara hanging face down and horizontal for the moment, and moved beside my slave while I took my shirt off to get ready.

"Will my Master wish me to reduce his tension afterwards? I know that whipping a slave typically gets him quite worked up, and that energy has to go somewhere."

I smirked at her, knowing full well what she was after. "You little minx. What you want has nothing to do with relieving my built-up energy. It has to do with your desire for an orgasm, because watching Clara get whipped will turn you on enormously, and you will need to come like gangbusters."

She lowered her eyes, but was still smiling. "My Master knows my needs only too well." She paused a second, then raised her face and looked steadily at me. "Yes, my Master, your wanton slut hopes she will get used by you before this evening is over. She has missed you, and knows that getting used by you is a most enjoyable experience."

"Maybe I should put you in that frame, after Clara is done."

She shivered over her entire body as what seemed to be a massive rush of pleasure went through her. "Oh, Master ... please ... this slave would like nothing better. The last time you whipped this worthless body was one of the most amazing experiences of this slut's life. She would take Clara's place in the frame in an instant."

I put a finger under her chin, lifting her eyes to mine. "That so-called 'worthless body' is one of the most beautiful examples of femininity I have ever seen. I do not like it when you put yourself down. Perhaps I should punish you just for that. Remember that you are my slave, and while you are my slave it is for me to decide whether or not you are worthless. I have never regretted having you at my side, and I doubt I ever will. Now, kiss me and show me how much you love me; let me feel your body against mine."

She made a noise that sounded like a little sob, then flung herself at me and tried to hold me tight enough to fuse our spines together. Her hair was in a ponytail, and I used that as a handle to pull her head back so that I could kiss her. She did do her best to try to convey her feelings for me with her lips and tongue, and I started looking forward to using her after my session with Clara.

When we parted I looked down and could see the oil shining on my chest. I smiled at her and said, "Somehow, I think that any time we spend together will be like wrestling with a greased pig."

She grinned widely. "No, Master, I guarantee it won't. It is said that wrestling a greased pig simply gets everyone dirty and annoys the pig. In my case, the feeling of two oiled bodies sliding against each other is an erotic experience that is second to none. Since all sex is simply friction, then the oil reduces the friction to make it much more pleasurable and longer-lasting."

I shook my head and smiled back at her. "I'm not sure I believe you, but I am certainly willing to give it a try." I kissed her quickly once more. "Right now, though, we have a slave to entertain. You will act as my assistant. We will also need your two submissives to assist Jason at the appropriate moment."

"Yes, Master. I look forward to it, and I will instruct them."

I walked over to the frame, and rotated it upright so that Clara could see me. She seemed very calm, although I could see her taking deep breaths to cover her nervousness. I looked at her until her eyes focused on mine. "I have no desire to harm you, but you know that some of this will hurt. Are you certain that this is what you desire?"

"Yes, Master."

"You do realize that I am not your Master, and have not been for a long time. I was only ever your Master by your connection to your former Mistress. You are a free woman."

"He who wields the whip is always the Master."

I gave her a small smile. "Point taken. Your safeword will be 'ketchup', or anything else that is red."

"I do not need a safeword. I trust you."

"My slaves keep telling me that, but nevertheless you shall have one. If I hurt you I will have to answer to your lover, your former Mistress, and my fiancée. I have no desire to deal with what they could do to me, or the misery that at least the women could put me through."

She gave me a little smile, and I hoped my words had helped to cover some of her nervousness. I stepped away, and picked up the first whip, a soft flogger. I had a few words with my slave, letting her know the order I would use for the remaining whips, and what part I expected her to play.

I walked around Clara a couple of times, looking over her body, and checking the way she was secured in the frame. In truth, I was using the time to calm my own nerves, although the sight of Clara's naked body was certainly very pleasing. I had not seen her without clothes since a naked breakfast when she and Jason had visited us in Palo Alto, although I knew that my fiancée and she had been together since then.

When I had calmed as much as I thought I might, I stepped behind her and shook out the flogger. My first strokes barely touched the skin of her back, feeling more like a tickling sensation than anything else. I covered her like that from her shoulder blades to her knees, barely changing the colour of her skin, but using the time to adjust myself to the rhythm and weight of the flogger, and to wake up the first set of nerve endings in her skin. When I had covered her back, I walked around the frame and did the same to her front, setting her breasts bobbling a little, and adding the barest blush of colour to the rest of her. I saw her eyes close as I worked over her lower abdomen, and saw her tension seem to bleed away as she felt the first very faint stirrings of her arousal.

My first circuit complete, I moved in a little closer to her back and upped the force of my strikes a notch while I covered her again from her shoulder blades to her knees. A third pass at increased force made the sound of the strikes more evident, at the same time as it increased the flush that was evident in her skin. When I moved in front of her again, I used the same force, making sure that the tendrils of the flogger wrapped all around her breasts, and covered all of her rib cage and abdomen. I could see her labia beginning to flower as I raised the colour of her mound, and heard her hiss quietly when a couple of strands swiped across her lower lips.

When I returned to her back, I upped my game again as I held out a hand to my slave for another flogger. With two I could cover nearly all of her back at once, or work her upper back at the same time as her buttocks and upper thighs. As well, with two floggers there was no break in the sensation of leather on skin, no time for nerves to recover before they were woken again. I worked all of her, back and sides and then the front again, this time hitting her breasts with one flogger while the second one swung up into her inner thighs, and higher, into her pussy. I could hear her moaning, and could see the moisture gathering on her open pussy, and could even hear the flogger's strands slapping wetly on that pussy. She was deeply into an endorphin high, so she would soon not feel the flogger's strands; stronger measures would be necessary.

The stronger measures started a moment later as I traded the floggers to my slave for a bullwhip. Before I used it on her, I uncoiled the length of its evil black braiding, making sure that its heft and feel were the same as the one I used at Rhonda's. The first time I swung it, aiming outside the frame, the crack it made caused my slave's submissives to gasp loudly, earning them a look of reproach from their Mistress. The noise made Clara open her eyes, and when she saw the whip fly out toward her for a second time, I could see a flash of fear go across her face. This time, the tip impacted into the wood of the frame, inches from her face, and I saw her trying to lock eyes with me and communicate her concern. She trusted me, but maybe not quite this far.

She didn't get a chance to say anything as the next time the whip flew it wrapped around the frame and then popped her in the middle of the right cheek of her rear. The bright pain of the sting made her yell, and again a second later as the other cheek was stung the same way. She had watched me do both of those strikes, although she likely hadn't expected the target to be her rear since I was still standing in front of her.

Her next surprise came when I swung the whip overhand, wrapping it around her arm at the shoulder. The final foot or so of the braid came up along her side, and then hit directly onto the nipple of her right breast, pushing it into the centre of the orb. The little bud immediately flushed dark red, and she yelled with the pain and the surprise; the pain was little more than she would have felt from any number of nipple clamps, but the shock value added substantially to the sensation. A moment later, her other breast suffered the same treatment, and even though she expected it, and saw me swing the whip, the final result was still the same. She shook in the frame as the pain of the strike worked through her breast, but I also saw her pelvis punch toward me as the arousal moved to her pussy.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.