The Benefits of Friends - Cover

The Benefits of Friends

Copyright© 2012 by Memory Heap

Chapter 39: Plans and Preparations

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 39: Plans and Preparations - We had been best friends since the day she was born. We had grown up together, played together, and learned together. Now, she was proposing that we teach each other about sex.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   NonConsensual   Spanking   Light Bond   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Exhibitionism  

The start of the winter semester meant that it was once again time to bury ourselves in school work, and domestic life, with business interests and pleasures of the flesh on the side. Our workload seemed to be even heavier than it had in the fall, so we decided to set aside time for the more pleasurable aspects rather than missing out on them. We still found that we enjoyed sex in the morning most of all, so our days usually got off to a fun-filled and hedonistic start.

Our friendship with Rhonda grew even closer and deeper as the months went by. She and my love usually got together for a swim at least a few times a week, and she often joined me during my workout in the dungeon. We even repeated her torture and rape fantasy once, but typically my workout would simply end with the two of us naked in the hot tub, having a beer and quietly talking about nothing, as good friends will do.

One of my workouts ended up surprising the two of us, primarily for the spontaneity of its aftermath. I had been slamming a dummy with the bull whip, and had worked up quite a sweat. I was only wearing a pair of loose gym shorts, with sneakers on my feet—my usual workout attire. Rhonda had wandered down, as she usually did when she heard the snap of the whip against a dummy. She was off to one side, just idly watching me.

For some reason, the image of my slave came to mind. I could clearly see her suspended in the frame with the bull whip seeking out her breasts. The reaction she had had that night made me suddenly intensely horny, and my penis hardened in seconds, tenting out the front of my shorts. With the next strike of the whip against the leather of the dummy, I recalled Rhonda's statement about sex between the two of us—that she would never deny me, but that I would have to be the one to initiate it. As horny as I was, I decided that now would be a good time to test out the pronouncement.

I swung the whip at the dummy's head, letting it wrap itself around its neck, then released the handle so the whip just hung on the dummy. Three strides put me in front of Rhonda. I was well inside her personal space, and she looked up at me with surprise, especially when I put my hands at her waist and slid them under her t-shirt. Without saying anything, I moved my hands upward until they encountered the bottom edge of her bra. My thumbs went under that, and her bra and shirt moved up to her neck, baring her breasts.

She raised her arms, and her clothes went over her head and got tossed to one side. I surprised her again when I took her shoulders and spun her away from me, then pulled her in close so I could wrap my arms around her and take a breast in each hand. I started working them firmly as I lowered my head to kiss her on the side of her neck, nibbling downward toward her shoulder.

She had started to say something, but it trailed off into a low moan as I grazed her flesh with my teeth, very lightly. Her head leaned back into me, and I finally heard her breathily ask, "What do you think you're doing?" Before I could answer she added, "I'm not saying you should stop, I'm just wondering what your intentions are."

I worked my lips just behind her ear, and squeezed both of her nipples, rolling them in my fingers and pulling on them a little. The combination earned me another low moan. I quietly said, "You said that you would have sex with me anytime I wanted, but that I would have to initiate it. Consider this an initiation. I want to fuck you. I don't want to rape you. I do want to make you come, and I want to come with you." I moved in a little closer, pushing my cock into the cleft of her ass to make sure that she could feel how hard I was. "Do you want to have a little fun with me?"

Before she said anything, her hands came behind her back and slid over the sweaty flesh of my abdomen. Mimicking what I had done with her shirt and bra, she slid her fingers under the waistband of my shorts and moved them downward until she could grip my cock. She squeezed it firmly, then started stroking it. "Mmm. You want to fuck me with this hard cock?"

"Yes. I want to feel that hard cock in your hot pussy. I want to push it all the way in, then pull it all the way out. Then I want to do it all over again." I slid a hand down over her belly toward her shorts, and under the waist band, questing for her pussy. I could feel the moist warmth of it before my fingers found her slit; when they got there she was already wet and open, but her labia weren't in full flower.

My fingers split her folds, then nestled in the gap of her opening; I didn't penetrate her, just let my fingers lay there while my thumb found her clit. As I strummed the little bud back and forth with my thumb, I wrapped my fingers into her vagina, penetrating her and looking for the rough patch on the front wall. When I found it I squeezed my fingers and thumb together, and she yelled out, arching her back and tipping her head back onto my shoulder. I worked at both bundles of nerves fairly harshly and could feel her body tensing as her arousal climbed.

She was making inarticulate noises mixed with loud moans and the occasional obscenity. I pulled her to me tightly, squeezing her breast and nearly lifting her off the floor with the strength of my grip on her pussy. For her part, she was pulling on my cock with one hand and rotating the other over part of the shaft and my bare glans. Were it not for the amount of lubricant oozing out of me I probably would have found the treatment painful. I felt my own arousal climbing in response to the feel of her hands, but I had no intention of coming that way. I wanted her, under me or over me, but either way I wanted her to come at the same time as I did.

I pulled my hand out of her shorts, and bent to slide the arm under her knees. When I picked her up, I looked around for a good spot to continue and decided to use one of the wider benches. These were covered in soft leather and designed to allow a partner to be tied down in any number of ways. I wasn't going to tie her, but the bench would be a lot more comfortable than the floor. After laying her on the bench I pulled her shorts and sneakers off, then got rid of my own.

She looked up at me from the bench, her hands massaging her breasts and pulling on her nipples as I moved between her open legs. The look she gave me was filled with lust and wanting; she wanted this as much as I did. As I bent my head to put her pussy under my mouth she said, "I don't need that ... just fuck me ... I'm ready."

I lifted my eyes quickly to meet hers. "Doesn't matter ... you're going to get it anyway, because I want to." In the next instant, my mouth covered her pussy, and my tongue wormed its way between her slick folds, then moved from her opening to her clit. She yelled again, and I felt one of her hands clench in my hair, pulling my head into her. Her hips lifted right away to meet my face, and I knew she really didn't need any further foreplay. I wanted to feel her come on my mouth, partly as a way of making sure she enjoyed what I was doing, even if it had started out as me forcing myself on her.

She started cursing again as the sensations raced through her, pulling me tighter into her and slamming her hips up at my lips. It was obvious that she really was only seconds away from a big climax. I focused my attack on her clit, and grabbed the cheeks of her ass to hold her in place as I whipped the little bud with the tip of my tongue. A few seconds later she froze, all of her muscles going rigid as the orgasm hit her with the force of a cement truck. Her breathing even seemed to stop, but I kept up the relentless battering of her clit, intensifying the orgasm, stretching out the pleasure.

Her brain and her body had finally had enough, and she collapsed back to the bench, then started sucking in great lungsful of air in an effort to return to full awareness. I lifted my head once her hand had relaxed, and looked down the length of her sweaty, shuddering body. As I grinned at her, her eyes opened and focused on mine. It took a few more seconds before she could speak. "What the hell did you do to me? I don't know if I've ever come that hard."

"Well, now that the foreplay is out of the way, I think it's time to get down to some serious fucking." I stepped up closer, and slowly sank my cock into her in one thrust.

"Oh, shit. I don't know if I can take this."

"Somehow, I can't see you admitting that I'm too much for you." I started slowly stroking in and out of her, marveling at her tightness. Her muscle tone always made it feel like I was in a twenty year-old pussy instead of one the same age as my mother.

"How is it that you can still be a smartass even when you're balls-deep in someone? Bring it on."

"Oh, a challenge. I love a challenge." I put my hands on her shoulders to hold her in place, and started stroking with a purpose, driving in and out of her, relishing the feel of her tight channel on my cock. Her legs came up to surround my waist, giving me even deeper access to her pussy, and I felt my balls banging against her ass. We were both sweaty, and sliding against each other, but the feeling seemed to ramp up the desire in each of us.

Her eyes closed as her mouth dropped open to let her pant, and I could hear her quietly saying, "Fuck me ... fuck me..." It almost sounded like a mantra, and I was doing just that, steadily pumping in and out of her. I moved my hands to grab her breasts, roughly mauling them and squeezing her nipples. Her eyes snapped open at the flash of pain, but she moaned loudly as it helped her along toward her orgasm. I could see that she was getting close, so I started grinding my pelvis against her every time I bottomed out, rubbing against her clit.

It only took a few strokes like that before she suddenly yelled and tried to lift her hips to meet mine, slamming our bellies against each other. Her internal muscles suddenly gripped me like a fist and I almost couldn't move. The clamp on my cock was enough to start my own orgasm, and I convulsively bucked against her, trying to push through her grasp as I sprayed cum into her and my vision greyed out.

My own grunts and ragged breathing mixed with hers, and for long moments we yelled at each other, not making any sense, simply letting out the sensation as our orgasms consumed us. We hung together as we finished, her hips in the air, my hands still holding her breasts in a death grip, caught up in the rigor of the muscular contractions.

Suddenly, the tension left both of us and she slumped back to the bench with me on top of her. I loosened my hold on her breasts, and tried to straighten up, but didn't seem to have the strength at first. A minute later I tried again, lifting my head to see her looking at me, the two of us smiling softly. She brought a hand to the side of my face. "Damn! I don't know what came over you, or me, but I sure hope it happens again. You're still a smartass, but you're about the best fuck I've ever had. Thank you for that."

I grinned, trying to keep any smirk out of it. "Trust me ... it was entirely my pleasure. I should definitely attack you more often."

"It's a good thing you're young, the way that your fiancée shares you with your slave and me. You might not have the stamina if you were any older."

"Ah, but people like you keep putting me in my place, and that keeps me young. Beside, good hard sex is great cardiovascular exercise."

"Well, I've had about all the calisthenics I can handle for today, so how about a beer in the tub to relax and recover?"

"Excellent idea. I'll straighten things out here. And meet you in the tub." I helped her up from the bench, and apologized for the bruises I had inflicted on her breasts in the final moments. She shrugged them off, stepping into me for a tight hug and a few deep kisses before gathering her clothes and heading up the stairs. I put the whips and dummies back in place, then climbed the stairs and made it out to the deck just as she arrived with a couple of cold beers.

As we both settled into the hot roiling water, she looked at me with a wide grin. "So ... should I read anything into what just happened, or was it simply some good sex between friends?"

I laughed at her question, relaxing and letting the knots in my muscles melt away. "You should already know the answer to that. After all, you're the one who explained to me that there could be sex between friends just for the physical pleasure, with no emotional entanglements involved." I gave her back the same grin she was showing me. "Did you not find that to be physically pleasurable, and are you any more or less emotionally drawn to me as a result?"

"You know damn well I enjoyed it. And since I think you're just as much of a smartass as you were an hour ago, then I guess I'm no more emotionally drawn to you than I was that hour ago."

"Well there you go ... obviously, what you said to me weeks ago was right. Friends can have sex just for the sheer pleasure of the endorphin rush, and maybe the exercise factor."

She didn't say anything for a minute, then looked at me without the smile that had been on her face. "I think there's one other aspect to this." I looked at her expectantly, a little leery about what she was going to say next. She caught my look and quickly said, "No, I'm not in love with you ... well, I'm beginning to think I do love you a bit, but I'm not in love with you."

She shook her head, likely to dispel that notion, then continued. "After what you did to me today, and the way you delivered on my rape fantasy a couple of times ... I'm beginning to think that you're about the best male sex partner that I've ever had." She noticed my raised eyebrows, but I didn't say anything to interrupt her.

"I know it's kind of crazy, and I've had lots of men over the years. Some of them have been lovers, some were dominants, some of them just used me and fucked me, some actually made love to me." She paused while she thought back over her sexual history, and took another sip of her beer, then turned to face me again.

"But you ... I don't know what it is with you, but you seem to be able to do all of those things at once. You dominate me, you fuck me, you take pleasure from me ... but you also make me come like a bomb going off, and you make sure that I enjoy myself at least as much as you do." Another sip of her beer. "I ... I was right to tell you that you could have me anytime you wanted, but I was also wrong. I should have said that there would be times that I would initiate things, for my own basic pleasure."

I took a sip of my beer while I digested her comments, giving me time to prepare an answer and keeping me from making an off-the-cuff remark; she was being serious, and deserved the same solemnity from me. "Were I my normal smartass self, I would say, 'It's a gift' and I'd laugh it off, hoping that you would as well. However, I can see that it seems that you and I have made some sort of connection, so you deserve more than just a smartass remark." I took another sip of beer, finding it to be a good way to fill gaps while I thought.

"To be honest, I don't know what it is. I will say that I like you a lot, and I'm glad we're friends ... good enough friends that we can take verbal shots at each other and know that it's not meant in any mean way. And yes, I'm glad that we've been able to combine some benefits with the friendship. I think it has brought us closer, but at the same time it hasn't made things weird between us—we're still friends, we can talk to each other, and we're not always trying to get into each other's pants. I actually really like the relationship we have, with or without the benefits."

She regarded me coolly for a moment, and took another swig of her beer before she said anything more. I got the impression she was using it for the same purpose that I had been. "You and I are just too much alike, I think. What you just said was exactly what I was thinking about us. It's almost like we're sharing the same mind."

"Well, my fiancée says that she got the brains in the relationship, so I guess I have to share yours when I'm near enough, otherwise I'd be like the scarecrow in The Wizard of Oz."

We finished our time in the tub by talking about much less serious matters. As we kissed each other goodbye for the day, we agreed that the afternoon had been a lot of fun with some good sex thrown in for good measure. Neither one of us felt like reading anything more into it than that.

The sex I had that night with my little water nymph had a lot more meaning attached to it. In her case, there really was emotion wrapped up with the physical act, just as there had always been between us since the first time nearly three years before.


At the end of the winter semester, I drove my fiancée to the airport for a flight back home. She and her mother were going to be dealing with various wedding details, primarily centred on the final fitting of the dress. We had discussed whether or not I should accompany her, and we both agreed that there was little point. I wouldn't get to see much of her, and even sleeping together would be less pleasant than we were used to.

When we pulled into the parking lot, I jokingly suggested that she say goodbye the same way that my slave had bid me farewell. The look I got in response could have turned me to stone if these had been biblical times. "Your slave may have felt obligated to do that, but I'd say you got enough this morning in the shower. Besides, I know you'll end up naked with Rhonda sometime this week, so it's not like you're going to be suffering from any lack. I'm the one that will be suffering."

"Somehow, I can't you see you suffering too much. All you need to do is to visit Clara, or your sister slave, and I'm sure you'll be screaming your way through an orgasm or three in no time."

She smiled and kissed me. "You do have a point, I suppose."

"Well, I did have, but you refused to do anything about it." By this time we were walking into the concourse, towing her suitcase and my remark gave her a case of the giggles. She was still laughing as we got her checked in. There was one final hug just at the entrance to the security section, where we both agreed that we would miss each other a lot, but that would make our rejoining that much better.

When I got back home, I found Rhonda in the hot tub. There was beer in the cooler on the deck, so I decided to join her. I thought the conversation might take my mind off the temporary loss of my companion in life.

She gave me a grin as I settled into the bubbling water. "I thought you might be feeling a little down after getting rid of your girl, so I figured a couple of beers would help ease the transition." As I raised my bottle in a silent toast to her, she lifted an eyebrow. "Or did you need something more?"

I took a long sip, then looked straight into her eyes, but with a twisted grin on my face. "Are you offering, initiating, requesting... ?"

She grinned back at me. "Let's just say that I'm indicating my availability if you have need of me. I'm feeling too relaxed right now to come over there and actually start something, but if you move closer you know I won't say 'No'."

I chuckled at her response, glad that we could be this open and comfortable with each other. "Actually, I'm feeling about the same way. If you were to grab me by something tender, I'd certainly rise to the occasion, as it were, but I'm not in any need at the moment."

We spent the next half-hour just talking about nothing specific, then decided that we had marinated long enough. After shutting down the tub, we hugged each other and indulged in a few lengthy kisses, then each went our separate ways.

I did take Rhonda up on her offer, or maybe it was more that I decided to take advantage of her, a few days later. I had once again woken up in an empty bed, feeling the pangs of my loss both in the absence of the warm body that should be next to me, and in the raging morning erection that I was sporting. I heard the soft sounds of water splashing through the open window, and looked out to see Rhonda working her way along the length of the pool. An evil thought came to mind, so I grabbed a towel and headed out to the yard.

Rhonda didn't see me since she was face-down in the water, so I slipped into the shallow end and waited for her to touch the wall. As soon as her outstretched arms hit the wall, I grabbed her wrists and pulled her up so that we were touching full-length. She was a little shocked at first and struggled a bit, then realized both who was holding her, and that there was a very stiff penis poking into her groin.

She slipped her hands out of mine and reached up to wrap her arms around my neck, then pulled herself to me for a deep kiss with lots of tongue. At the same time, I felt her settle herself on top of my cock, trapping it between her thighs, and sliding her pussy along the top of my shaft. I could feel her moaning a little at the sensation of her labia sliding along my cock, and knew that she was enjoying my little surprise.

She broke the kiss and grinned at me. "I'd say that someone woke up with some morning wood and no place to put it, right?"

"Well, I think I've found a place to put it, but I couldn't just roll over and fill my arms with somebody. I had to come outside to do that." I gave her another long kiss. "Not that I'm complaining, mind you. The inconvenience will probably prove to have been worth it."

"Only 'probably'? Here you go again ... you're trying to score some pussy, and you're still being a smartass."

I held her hips while I positioned her, then slowly pulled her toward me as my cock sank into her depths. Her eyes closed as she felt me filling her, and I kissed her hard once I had manoeuvred her all the way down. I felt her legs wrap themselves around me to pull me in tighter. We held each other like that for a few more minutes, then I started moving toward the steps out of the pool. I knelt down on the grass and carefully lowered her to her back, then started slowly stroking in and out of her.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.