The Benefits of Friends
Chapter 35: Something Came Up

Copyright© 2012 by Memory Heap

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 35: Something Came Up - We had been best friends since the day she was born. We had grown up together, played together, and learned together. Now, she was proposing that we teach each other about sex.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   NonConsensual   Spanking   Light Bond   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Exhibitionism  

The next morning dawned grey and overcast, which made it a good match for my mood. I woke with the realization that my slave would be leaving for home today, and I knew that I would miss her. I also knew that the other women in my life would be missing her, so I would probably be called on to provide some comfort over the next few days.

Breakfast was unusually quiet for the two of us, but at one point my love looked out the window and saw Rhonda and her slave sister at the pool. She turned to look at me, and I said, "Go ... go ... I'll get to say good-bye on the way to the airport, so go and see her now." Her robe hit the floor almost before I had finished speaking, and her delectable rear was the last sight I had as she nearly flew out the door. Squeals of delight echoed back through the door as it closed behind her, and I went upstairs to get dressed, and to give the three women some last moments together.

When it came time to collect her, I thought I would need explosives to separate the three women, but they finally broke their embrace. There were tears and kisses all around, and even the occasional caress of a body part. We held hands as I pulled her suitcase behind me, and loaded it in the car. I reflected on the fact that she almost hadn't needed it for the trip, since she had spent so much of her time naked. The thought brought a small smile to my lips, and I knew I would look forward to the next time that I got to see her in that state.

As we navigated along the highways on the way to San Francisco, we talked mostly of inconsequential things. I think we were both somewhat saddened by the fact that we would be parted for some unknown period of time. I did my best to keep a hand on her leg, or holding one of her hands, just to maintain physical contact whenever traffic would permit it. My thoughts were filled with images of her naked, or in the midst of an orgasm, and I had to keep fighting my arousal and direct my attentions to the traffic around us.

When we reached the airport, she directed me toward one of the short-term parking lots, and ultimately to a parking spot in a corner of one garage. When I had turned the car off, she moved toward me and said, "I wanted to have a few minutes to say good-bye properly, Master." Her hands came up to the sides of my head, and she pulled me into her, locking her lips to mine.

Her passion was obvious as her tongue invaded my mouth, and I wrapped my arms around her, then down along her back and onto her rear. Her hands soon left my face, and I felt them next at my waist, pulling on my belt, and finding the button and zipper. In seconds she had my cock in her grip, guiding it free of my pants, one hand sliding up and down its length and squeezing it firmly.

I felt her push my foreskin back, exposing my glans, and then her fingers started running all over the sensitive head, and around the corona, bringing me to full hardness in an instant. I could feel a smile on her lips even as we continued kissing, but a moment later she pulled back to look in my eyes.

There was a flash of pleasure and satisfaction in hers as she said, "I think my Master is ready for me, as I am wet and ready for him. I want to fuck you, Master, hard and fast, but I know we cannot. I will settle for the taste of you in my mouth, and I will hold that there as long as I can."

She pulled back a little more, then moved her head to my lap, and her mouth slowly descended along the length of my shaft. Her hands relinquished their grip to be replaced by the tight ring of her lips, and I felt her tongue start washing the underside of my cock as it descended toward her throat. My hips surged toward her as I reacted to the sensation, and I groaned at the stimulation of her cheeks on the sides of my cock and her tongue finding all the nerve endings in the head.

When she reached the limit of her descent, I was certain that she had taken me deeper than ever before. The withdrawal also seemed to be somewhat slower than the pace she usually set, and I wondered if my fiancée had been giving her a few pointers during their time together. I fleetingly found this idea funny—that my young fiancée could be giving this worldly woman pointers on how to give a blowjob.

The thought disappeared an instant later as her mouth started moving over the length of my cock, and my mind focused on the pleasure she was giving me. She was certainly moving slower than usual, and I was certain that this wasn't so much an act of sex as it was an act of devotion, and maybe even love. I knew that in my own way I loved her, and I was fairly certain that she felt the same way about me. This, then, was her way of ensuring and solidifying the connection.

I also knew that I was not going to last very long; she was simply too experienced at this, and seemed to be putting all of herself into it. I could feel the orgasm coming on, and she prepared for it by pulling back until only the last couple of inches were in her mouth, then attacked those with her tongue as she also set up a rapid bobbing of her head.

It was too much for my senses to take, and I erupted into that pistoning mouth, feeling her tongue sweeping over the corona, and finally concentrating on my frenulum. The flash of feeling as she did that made my hips hunch up to her mouth again. "O-o-oh, little one ... Veronica ... o-oh."

As the final trickles eased out of my cock, and it started to shrink a bit, she sealed her lips around the shaft, and began to withdraw, licking everything as she went. When she pulled back, she smiled enigmatically, keeping her lips tightly closed. I realized what she had meant when she said she wanted to hold the taste of me in her mouth for as long as she could. She had no intention of either opening her mouth, or swallowing what I had just deposited there, until she had no other choice.

I caressed the side of her face, then kissed the tip of her nose. As I gazed into her eyes, I let the hand slide down until I was cupping her breast, and then grasping the nipple. "If that same flight attendant is working, and the opportunity presents, then you should let her have a taste." She smiled at me with her eyes, and nodded her head.

I helped her with her suitcase, and we walked into the terminal arm in arm. I helped get her checked in, explaining her silence to the agent as a severe case of laryngitis, but 'nothing contagious.' At the entrance to the security screening area, I wrapped my arms tightly around her. "I will miss you little one, and I cannot wait for the next time that I get to hold you like this, but without clothes in the way."

When I pulled back, I could see a tear glistening in one eye, and I moved to kiss it away, and then to kiss the other eye. We separated reluctantly, and I gave her a pat on the rear as she moved toward the checkpoint. I saw a businessman's eyes watching my hand on that wonderful ass, and I smiled at him when he looked at me, and then back at her. He was shaking his head wistfully as I took my last look at her, just before she passed into the throngs in front of the scanners.

I had to admit to feeling a little somber as I drove back home, wondering when I would next see her. I realized that it might not be that long, since the Christmas break was only a few weeks away, and we were probably going to be returning to our true home for the holidays. That thought brightened my mood, and I was still feeling pretty good as I pulled the car into Rhonda's garage, and arrived back at my new home. When I got in the door, I swept my love up in a huge hug, and kissed her hard. I told her what had happened in the car at the airport, and she laughed joyously at the thought of my slave getting through the airport with a mouthful of cum.

"I could almost dare you to do something similar, like say seeing how much of a day of classes you could get through with a mouthful."

"Further proof of your loutish and misogynistic status." She stepped up to me and kissed me quickly, then said, "I wouldn't go to class like that, but it might be interesting to see how long I would last at home, or maybe out shopping."

"Is this a challenge I detect?"

"Well, we would need to find something for you to do, to offset it."

"No, not really. After all, I am the Master, so it is my needs that come first."

"Don't let it go to your head—either one." At that, she burst into a fit of giggling, and the discussion kind of faded away, unresolved.


A few days later I felt like another workout, so I headed to the basement and hung up the heavy dummy once more. The bullwhip once again beckoned me, and I smiled as I thought about how it was rapidly becoming my workout tool of choice. I was beginning to think that I should get one made for me, so that I would always have one for the future.

After about an hour and a half, my shoulders were aching with fatigue, and my back muscles were complaining, so I decided that it was time to call it quits. I put everything away, then climbed the stairs and stripped out of my clothes.

I settled into the hot tub, moving around until a couple of the stronger jets were working the knots out of my shoulders. I wriggled in pleasure, and closed my eyes to relax into the hot water. After a minute or two I heard a clinking noise, and opened my eyes to see a bottle of beer in front of them. I looked up to see Rhonda offering me the drink, and took it from her hand with a smile and a nod.

She quickly dropped her robe and stepped down into the tub, holding her own beer. When she was settled, she said, "I heard you whaling away on the dummy with the bull whip, but I was too busy dealing with bills to come down. I kind of figured you'd end up out here, 'cause that whip can really knot up your shoulders after a while. It really takes a while to get used to it."

"That's for sure. This really feels good on my shoulders and my back."

We sat in companionable silence for a few minutes, then she said, "Oh, I just remembered ... there was some kind of service guy at the door this morning. He was actually looking for your place, but couldn't figure out how to get there. Everything okay? Anything broken that I should know about?"

It took me a second to think about who it could have been, then realization dawned as the right brain cell finally woke up. "Oh, now I remember. For a second I was lost there ... yeah, everything's fine. I'm getting our Internet service upgraded. Jason and I have been working on something, and we've been running into a few bandwidth problems. I finally decided to just upgrade the service."

She looked sideways at me as she raised her beer to her mouth. "You not getting your porn fast enough, or are you two starting up an on-line gambling site?"

"Well, let me just say that if any strange parcels get delivered to your door by mistake, just hold on to them, but don't tell anyone about them." Her look got noticeably sharper, and I finally started laughing, then yelped as her hand closed on my testicles and squeezed.

"Now, would you like to explain yourself?" She didn't increase the pressure of her grip, but did jostle my balls around a bit to help focus my attention.

"It's all good, really. I won't say 'trust me', because you likely won't, but it's all legit." Her grip on my scrotum loosened, but her hand stayed where it was, and I wondered if she were about to initiate something, or was suggesting that I should.

"I'm waiting..."

"Really, it's okay. Jason and I started up a development project a couple of weeks ago, and we've realized that we don't have the bandwidth to really handle the testing we need to do. As well, if we do any sort of live trial we would really be pushing the limit on what I now have. So, a little investment in infrastructure was called for, and that's what the service guy was doing. He was also delivering the new modems we need to connect to the better system."

"Is this going to affect anything I should know about?"

"Well, if you want, I can connect you into our new service. If your own porn and pirated movies aren't downloading fast enough, I can easily cut you a slice of our new service." She squeezed my balls again, making me flinch, then moved her hand to my penis and started rubbing it along its length.

As I rapidly grew to full hardness, she chuckled. "Smartass. I appreciate the offer, but my service is fine for what I need. Is this going to cost very much?"

"Well, the upgrade is costing more than I feel it should, but the monthly cost isn't too bad. The base service is covered by the company I work for, so Jason and I just have to deal with the differential cost. And I'm bringing in enough money from my job to easily deal with that."

Her hand had continued moving, and I was enjoying the feeling; Rhonda was no stranger to cocks, and seemed to like mine, so who was I to complain? She chuckled again, and said, "You are such a geek that I have a hard time reconciling what you can do to women with who you are when you get into all this technical crap."

"Well, what you're doing to me right now isn't bad either. I thought I was going to have to be the one to initiate anything?" I could feel my hips involuntarily pushing my cock into her hand, and she tightened her grip as I did. My next breath was a little ragged, and my eyes closed for a second.

She leaned in closer to me, bringing her face in close to mine. "This one's on me. Consider it a thank you for bringing my girl home to me."

"You don't need to..."

"Shut up." Her mouth closed on mine, and her tongue invaded my mouth. I met hers with mine, and felt her squeeze my cock at the same time. I was very close to the goal she was after, and a moment later she could feel my cock swell in preparation for the event.

As I started to buck in her grasp, she ramped up her work on my cock, rubbing very quickly, and squeezing firmly. My hips pumped at her hand with each pulse of my ejaculation, and I groaned into her mouth as the orgasm washed over me. She kissed me all the way through the orgasm, and worked over my penis until it began to shrink in her hand. As she released it, she pulled back, breaking our kiss. I wrapped an arm around her shoulders to keep her close to me.

"Thank you. You're very good at that."

"Well, I actually thought about sucking it for you, but I know I'm outclassed in that department by your girl. When she showed me what she could do, I almost didn't believe it. You're a very lucky man."

I pulled her closer to me, and kissed her passionately. "I already know how well you can suck cock, and you also know that you have nothing to be ashamed of. Remember what I said the other day—you each do it very differently, but that doesn't mean that one of you is better than another. It only means that you each have your own technique."

"Nevertheless, you're a lucky bastard."

I laughed at the absurdity of the conversation. "Yeah, I guess I am pretty lucky. She is quite talented, and she was able to do that the very first time she tried. I thought I was going to die because it was so intense."

She chuckled at my comment, then leaned into me and we finished our beers while just keeping each other company. As we were climbing out of the tub, and shutting it down, she asked, "So, will there be any more service people showing up that I should know about?"

I grinned at her. "Well, there shouldn't be any more mysterious parcels..." When I saw her expression darken, I turned serious. "No, there shouldn't be anything else. Anything else should be just between Jason and I, and all of that should be on-line."

"What are you two up to? It isn't illegal, is it?"

"No, definitely not. I wouldn't do anything like that, especially not in someone else's house. Even putting aside all of the master/slave stuff, you've been so kind and nice to us that I would never do anything that could get you into any trouble. What Jason and I are doing is completely legitimate; we've come up with an idea for a new on-line service, and we're in the middle of developing it. We have to keep it quiet because stuff like this gets stolen so easily, but we think we're really close to something that could be really big."

"Really big in what way? Or do you not want to say anything to keep from jeopardizing it?"

"Let's just say, 'big enough that we could get rich overnight.' Not quite as big as Facebook, but potentially in that range." I saw Rhonda's eyes widen, and smiled at her. "I'll let you know if it happens, don't worry." As I started to turn away, a thought occurred to me, and I swung back to look at her. "By the way ... I will never ask you to invest in anything that I am working on. I will never expose my friends to the risks that I may undertake in business."

She looked a little startled. "What if I want to buy in, voluntarily?"

"For the women in my life, there will always be a piece of the profits, if any, but never a piece of the loss." I stepped back up to her and wrapped her in my arms, then kissed her soundly. "I'll also make sure that you never go to jail for anything I might do."

As I released her, she could see the laughter in my eyes, and as I expected, the next word out of her mouth was 'smartass.' I started laughing, and was still chuckling to myself halfway across the yard. This day was turning out quite well, all things considered.


When my love arrived home from classes, she found me in the office staring at a monitor, and fully engrossed in a conversation with Jason as we both tried to resolve an issue that had arisen. The new high-speed service was actually causing us some timing issues, as data was moving a little faster than our code could handle. We knew that we needed to get the problem fixed, or we wouldn't be able to move ahead.

I was wearing a wireless headset so that I could talk and still have both of my hands free to enter commands and use a mouse, and I was so focused on the problem that I didn't even notice when she entered the room and said hello. She stood watching me for a moment, then smiled and moved away.

A moment later she was back, but I still had not noticed her. In the interim, she had taken off all of her clothes, and when she came back she crawled under the big table that we shared as a desk. She moved between my legs, deftly and carefully undid my zipper and extracted my flaccid penis from my shorts. The first realization I had that something was going on was when she sucked all of my soft cock into her mouth and began running her tongue all around it.

My concentration finally broke and I looked down to see her eyes watching me closely, and an expression of hilarity on her face. She sucked very hard on the flesh in her mouth, and it immediately started to swell in response. I told Jason that something had come up, and she nearly choked as she started to laugh with her mouth full of my cock. I killed the connection and dropped my headset, then undid my shorts and helped her pull them off.

Her mouth remained fastened to my cock, and she started to fellate it much more energetically, especially now that it was hard enough to work with. I relaxed back into my chair and simply enjoyed what she was doing for the next few minutes, but decided that I wanted more. I bent forward and put my hands on her shoulders, and she stopped to look up at me, although my cock was still embedded in her throat.

I eased her back off my cock, then helped her to come out from under the table and stand up. I pulled her to me, getting her to straddle my legs. A quick test with my finger showed me that she was quite wet, as I had suspected, so I pulled her closer and lined up my cock with her opening. She slowly slid down onto me, closing her eyes and moaning low in her throat as I gradually filled her. When her pert little buttocks were resting in my lap, she wrapped her arms around my neck and pulled us together for a deep kiss.

I felt her internal muscles massaging my shaft, and adjusting to my presence, but we first spent several minutes in one of our favourite pastimes, namely kissing each other and silently communicating how much we loved each other. We had discovered how enjoyable this was the very first time that we had come together as lovers, and we didn't often get the time to simply indulge ourselves like this.

As we broke apart for a moment, she smirked at me. "So, now I finally have your undivided attention?"

"You are always foremost in my thoughts, even when I seem to be ignoring you."

"I should stand up and walk away for that comment, and leave you hanging." In opposition to her comment, she leaned in for another kiss. "And I would, except that I think I want this as much as you do."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.