The Benefits of Friends
Chapter 34: Confusion and Clarity

Copyright© 2012 by Memory Heap

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 34: Confusion and Clarity - We had been best friends since the day she was born. We had grown up together, played together, and learned together. Now, she was proposing that we teach each other about sex.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   NonConsensual   Spanking   Light Bond   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Exhibitionism  

I was at most semi-conscious, but I could hear whispering, and could feel bodies shifting around me. I felt like I was dreaming, but if so it was a strange dream. Something moved over my skin, sliding from my chest to my toes. My body registered it as sheets and blankets, but my eyes weren't open to be able to tell.

A moment later, impulses from a thousand nerves began flooding my senses. It seemed that there was a tongue ... no, make that two tongues, working along the length of my cock. It was already partially erect, since I was a teenaged boy and it was early morning, and the stimulation of two very active tongues shot even more blood into it, bringing it to full attention.

The tongues continued for a couple of minutes, occasionally interrupted as their owners stopped to kiss each other, or whisper something, but I was focused on my cock, and not on what was going on around me. One tongue stopped its work, and then I felt the bed shifting as someone moved over me. The second tongue left, and a hand grasped me firmly; another second and I felt the wet heat of a vagina start to slowly move down my cock. I opened my eyes to see my slave over me, slowly impaling herself on my cock, while my fiancée used her hand to guide the cock into the slave.

When my cock was fully sheathed, and my slave was resting on my hips, my fiancée turned her attention to the slave's body, tweaking her nipples and rubbing her clit, and generally trying to move her closer to an orgasm before she had even begun sliding up and down my penis. When my love saw that my eyes were open, she smiled and leaned down for a kiss. A moment later she was straddling my head, and lowering her wet folds to my lips.

It was rather obvious what she wanted, and I was more than happy to deliver, especially since it might help to delay my approaching orgasm. As I started tonguing the tangy flesh above me, I felt both women shifting around a bit, and I realized that they were making love to each other at the same time as they were using me for sexual relief. I could hear muffled moans, likely attenuated by the other's lips, and I occasionally detected fingers playing with one clit or the other.

I did my best to concentrate on pleasuring the pussy on my face, although the way she was moving around was making it difficult to keep any kind of continuous attention on her clit. I flattened my tongue and tried to maintain as much contact as possible, hoping that her movements would subconsciously make her try to target the places that needed the most attention. It seemed to be working, as I could feel the bump of her clit cross my tongue fairly regularly, and her movements seemed to be getting a little more focused.

The pussy on my cock was being left largely to its own devices, but its owner was an acknowledged expert in these matters. The primary issue was whether she was working to achieve my orgasm, her orgasm, or one that would benefit the two of us mutually. I could feel her silken grip moving along the length of my cock, and the strong massage afforded by her internal muscles. Her movements hadn't shortened up, so she wasn't near to an orgasm, but her movements were certainly pushing me toward one.

Both women started speeding up their movements at almost the same time. The pussy on my cock was moving faster, but still stroking along the full length of my shaft. I moved my hands to her hips to be able to pull her into me when the time came. The pussy on my mouth was pressing harder into me, and not moving as much, so I started targeting her clit, and narrowing the movements of my tongue. I could feel her fingers near my cock, and knew that she was rubbing the slave's clit, trying to hasten her orgasm.

Another moment, and we were all suddenly slamming against each other, each trying to enhance our own orgasm. I heard my slave yell out, and pulled down hard on her hips, driving my penis as deeply into her as I could get before I erupted. I could feel her internal muscles go into a tight clench around my shaft, enhancing my ejaculation as it worked through the constriction. My fiancée started bouncing on my face, then grabbed my head in her thighs as her own orgasm blasted into her. I kept my tongue moving to drag out the sensations, and I heard her yell with the feeling. The two women collapsed against each other, dragging in deep breaths and hugging each other.

A moment later they both fell to the side, and my penis slid free, followed by a deluge of fluids. They laid still for a moment, then hands moved to breasts, and lips moved to lips, and in a moment they were locked in a clench. I watched for a moment, reveling in the vision that they represented, but when I realised that they were intent on pushing each other to orgasm, I knew that I was no longer required.

Feeling like I had become little more than a sex object, I stumbled off to the shower. While hot water cascaded over me, I started thinking about my situation, and not liking what was coming to mind. I was having trouble reconciling all of the women that were now readily available to me with how I felt about the one woman that truly mattered.

I didn't know if my problem was that I was once again over-thinking the situation, or whether I was having stronger than expected feelings for my slave. And that brought up another issue ... I had a slave. I was still a teenager, and I had a woman who would, quite literally, perform any sexual act that I asked for, fantasized about, or desired. All I had to do was say the word. How had I ended up in this situation? I certainly hadn't gone looking for it. I was engaged to the most wonderful person I could ever imagine, yet I could go and have sex with this other beauty, and not only would my fiancée say nothing about it, but she would encourage me to do it ... and had encouraged me to do it just days ago. For that matter, she had helped the other woman share me only a few minutes ago.

I made myself some breakfast, still brooding about the situation. The other two hadn't appeared yet, and I could imagine them locked into a sixty-nine, or sharing a dildo. After I ate, I went to sit outside so that I could think about my situation, and try to come up with some kind of solution that would avoid hurting anyone.

An hour or so went by, and the two of them came outside, still naked, but freshly showered, and looking like they were heading for the pool. They were laughing about something, and when they saw me they both came over to kiss me and to ask me to join them while they swam. I stood and hugged both of them, then asked my slave if I could talk to her for a minute. I led her back inside, ignoring the quizzical expression on my fiancée's face.

"I have been doing a lot of thinking about my relationships with the women in my life, and for me, there is really only one woman who means everything. I think that I should release you, and let you return to your status as a Mistress."

"But Master, I have never left my status as a Mistress."

"But your collar..."

"You know that this necklace is my collar, and I know it as well. But Master, no one else does, save for my former Mistress, and your other slave. What exists between you and I is for us to know; it is not anyone else's business."

"But doesn't it affect your professional status in the community?"

She laughed loudly. "My professional status? You are worried about my business? My income has gone up since you enslaved me. I think it is because I have even more confidence. I have formed better deals with my suppliers because I negotiated from a position of confidence and strength."

"You had all of those before..."

"Not in the same way. Before, in the back of my mind was always the concern about 'What if my business fails? What if this deal falls through?' Since becoming your slave, that has not been a concern, so I have taken somewhat larger risks. And they have paid off handsomely."

"How does being a slave give you greater confidence in business? I don't understand."

She smiled a little mysteriously. "Well, is it not a Master's responsibility to his slave to look out for her well-being?" When I slowly nodded, she went on, "Then, if I make a mistake and a deal falls through or my business collapses, I have my Master to look after me."

I was stunned ... I gaped at her, completely thrown by her revelation. I couldn't say anything ... couldn't even think about what to say. She stepped up to me, and put a hand to my face, then kissed me softly for several seconds. When she stepped back, she smiled warmly at me.

"You need not fear, my Master. My business is doing extremely well, and I have at least three offers to buy it for much more than I have put into it. I'm even thinking about opening a second store because business has been so good."

My voice finally started to find me once more. "But ... but..."

"What does that have to do with you? First, I apologize for teasing you, Master; I know you will punish me, and I deserve it for that prank."

I pulled her to me, then reached around and smacked her on her firm ass. She smiled at the sudden pain, and kissed me again. "Thank you, Master. That's one. May I please have another?"

I had recovered from my shock sufficiently to mutter, "Smartass slut. Get on with your explanation."

She stepped back, then looked me in the eye. "Master, since you collared me, I have felt like I am once again owned, and strangely enough, loved. I had missed that, since I had lost touch with my Mistress, and I realized that having that gave me a centre around which to structure my life. Without it, I was much more of a bitch than I needed to be, especially in dealing with the public as part of my business. That's one of the reasons why Clara was so important to me; she was the softer side of the face the public saw.

"With you as my Master, probably because of your romantic soul, my outlook on the world has softened, and my suppliers and customers have found me easier to deal with. As a result, my suppliers have begun offering me discounts, and my customers have been buying more products, so my income has gone up remarkably. The business of sex and bondage has been growing quite a bit, and I am benefiting from it."

"And if I choose to release you?"

"I'm sorry, Master, but you can't. I will refuse, and you cannot force it on me. Remember, you did not take me to be your slave ... I declared myself to you, as a free woman. I accepted your collar as a symbol of that status. Removing the collar will not change the bonds between us. I renewed my vow to you when you returned me to my first Mistress, and I meant that with all my heart. You sealed your claim last night when you whipped me so wonderfully, and took me so forcefully. I am yours forever, regardless of collars or titles."

"And if I choose to not use you sexually anymore?"

"Then that will be your choice as my Master, and it is not for me to question. It will be a great loss to me, as I shall miss your body, and your technique. You are an excellent lover, Master, whether you are trying to dominate me, or simply having sex as equals."

She took a deep breath, then straightened herself and locked her eyes with mine. Her hands moved behind her back. "In all things, Master, I am your slave for life. My body is yours to use in any way you see fit: whip me for pleasure or punishment; fuck me for your own pleasure, ignoring mine; have sex with me for mutual pleasure; whore me out to your friends, or strangers. The one thing you cannot do is release me."

I stood there, not reacting. In truth, I didn't know how to react. This beautiful, dominant woman had just told me that she was part of my life forever, regardless of how I treated her. I had no intention of mistreating her, but neither did I know what to do with her. I had been trying to distance myself from her, at least sexually, but now I knew that we would always be connected, at least in some way.

I knew that I didn't have a full answer, but I felt that I owed her something. I stepped up to her and wrapped an arm around her waist, and put my other hand on the side of her face, brushing her hair back and pulling her close so I could look her in the eye.

When we were nose to nose, I said, "I doubt that I will ever have reason to punish you. I don't even know when I might next have you under my whip, and I don't care. I also don't know when I might next want you sexually; I will have to think about that. I am not rejecting you; I am simply saying that I need time to think about what you have said."

I held her for a moment longer, then sent her off to join my fiancée at the pool. Our conversation had resolved nothing; I was still left with the feeling that there were too many women in my life, and that the easy availability of sex was becoming my downfall. I pulled on some clothes and headed for the garage, avoiding the pool; I needed more time to think, and decided that I may as well take out some of my frustrations on a whipping dummy.

I hung the heaviest dummy from a ceiling hook, and took out the bull whip, since that would use up the greatest amount of my energy. I shook out the whip and threw it out to crack against the leather of the dummy's hide. Pulling it back, I did it again, targeting a different spot. A third stroke wrapped around the dummy's side and snapped against part of its front.

Over and over I worked with the whip. I alternated hands, and moved to different targets on the dummy, but each time there was a resounding slap of leather against leather. By the time I saw Rhonda out of the corner of my eye, my shirt was soaked with sweat, and my palms were starting to get raw from the braid of the whip's handle. She didn't say anything; she just watched as I did my best to flay the dummy, the frustration obvious on my face.

Finally, I could barely lift my arms, and all of the emotion seemed to drain out of me. I dropped onto a stool, and coiled the whip, then dropped it on a table beside me. I hadn't even acknowledged Rhonda's presence, and she hadn't said anything to me. Her hand appeared in front of me, holding a bottle of water, and I took it wordlessly, then drank half of it in a single long swallow.

There was another moment's silence before she said, "So, are you going to tell me what's eating away at you? Or do I need to get a whip and work you over until you tell me, or I get it out of your system?"

"I almost think that a good whipping might be what's necessary. And I know you can deliver, because you trained the woman who initially trained me."

"Somehow, I can't see you calling me 'Mistress.' You know I'll make you do it if you're ever under my control. After all, it will be payback for when you made me call you 'Master'."

I couldn't help myself, and actually smiled at her comment, and the memory.

"Well, at least something got a rise out of you. Now are you going to tell me what's bothering you?"

I sank back into my funk for a moment, not responding. I didn't hear Rhonda move away until she came back with a quirt from one of the cabinets. She laid it on the table in front of me. "You've got two minutes, then I start swinging that, so help me."

I saw the seriousness of the statement in her eyes, but I also saw concern on her face. I finally realized that her gesture, as mean as it might seem, was being done out of friendship, and compassion. I knew that she was my friend, and that I had to answer her, and that, yes, she probably would use the quirt on me if I didn't say something.

"It's ... it's all the women in my life ... it's my fiancée, it's my slave, it's you. All I ever thought I would need was the girl I love, the girl I want to marry, the girl I want to have in my life, for the rest of my life. Since we fell in love, that's all I ever thought I'd need. I never thought about being with someone else, I never thought I would ever need someone else." I ran out of words, and stopped for a moment.

"So ... what's changed?"

"Sex. It's what brought my love and I together in the first place. Oh, we've been friends since we were babies, but it was sex that finally glued us together as one. I never thought about sex with someone other than her, but this morning I woke up with two naked women in my bed, both trying to make me hard. As soon as I was hard, my fiancée actually helped to guide my cock into another woman, and helped me make love to that other woman. I have had so much sex this week, not just with the woman I love, the woman I'm engaged to, but with this other woman who says she's attached to me for life. This woman who calls me 'Master.'

"I never set out to be a master. I never set out to create a harem, but it seems I've got one. I tried to release the one who calls me 'Master'; this morning I told her she was free." I heard Rhonda gasp loudly, and I saw a hand come up to her face in a gesture I had seen before. "She refused ... she refused to accept her freedom, because she said it wasn't mine to give. She said that she was a free woman, and had voluntarily pledged herself to me, so I could not simply release her.

"The crazy thing is, I think I love her ... not the same way that I love my fiancée, but she is such an amazing woman, and sex with her is mind-blowing. Sex with my fiancée is the best thing I could ever imagine, but sex with the woman who calls me 'Master' is so similar, but also so different. Neither one of them have any hangups about sex. I think either one would have sex in the middle of a football stadium in broad daylight if I asked, and not care about any consequences."

After another pause, Rhonda asked, "So ... what's the problem? You seem to be describing a teenaged boy's fantasy come true."

I turned to look into her face. Her eyes were calm, and her face was nearly expressionless. She was waiting for my answer, and I could tell that she wasn't going to give me an answer, although she might guide me in its direction in some Socratic way.

"The problem is that I don't know how to deal with what the sex means to my relationship with ... well, mainly my fiancée, but also with my ... slave. With my fiancée, sex is all wrapped up in love, and what we mean to each other, and how we treat each other. With my slave, it seems to just be sex ... just raw passion ... some adrenaline, some endorphins, some sweat and heavy breathing, and an explosion or two at the end."

"Do you have trouble accepting that?"

"I don't know. I do have feelings for my slave, and I care about her, but I have much deeper feelings for my fiancée. When my fiancée and I were simply next-door neighbours and best friends, she came to me one day and said that we needed to teach each other about sex. I told her that if we had sex, things would change between us. Well, we had sex, and things did change between us, but it was all for the good, since the sex made us realize how close we were to each other, and how much we actually loved each other. But I'm afraid that sex with my slave has changed things between my fiancée and me."

"Have you ever had sex with your fiancée, just for the sex, just because it would feel good, ignoring that you love her and are emotionally tangled up with her?"

"It's hard to separate the two, but I'd have to say yes. Typically it's been when we've gone after a quickie somewhere, but we've also done that kind of thing when we play with restraints and whips or vibrators."

"So you can separate the sex from the love?"

"I guess so."

"You can accept that sometimes, sex is just that ... sex for the pure, raw, physical pleasure ... simply for the fact that it feels good." I nodded in agreement, not quite sure where she was heading.

"Could you accept that for some people, sex is simply that, all the time? No emotion, just sensual pleasure, either for yourself, or to be provided for someone else."

I had to think about that question, because she seemed to have found the central issue in my tormented mind. Before I could answer, she stepped in front of me, and lifted my chin to make me look into her eyes.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.