The Benefits of Friends - Cover

The Benefits of Friends

Copyright© 2012 by Memory Heap

Chapter 33: Forging Bonds

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 33: Forging Bonds - We had been best friends since the day she was born. We had grown up together, played together, and learned together. Now, she was proposing that we teach each other about sex.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   NonConsensual   Spanking   Light Bond   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Exhibitionism  

Supper that night was a fairly quiet affair, which was a little strange for the two of us. Usually we talked over the day's events, threw comments at each other, and stopped to fondle and caress and kiss. I think we both knew where the evening was heading, even though nothing had been said, and neither of us was sure of its outcome.

As we were cleaning up the dishes, I noticed her collar laying on the kitchen counter. It was still where I had put it last evening, when she had handed it to me before her swim. I picked it up, running my fingers over its smooth leather, and thinking about its symbolism, and the control that it gave me. It brought into focus the fact that I had one woman who wore my collar full-time, and another that would wear it whenever I desired.

A woman wearing my collar would do anything I asked, without question, purely because of her desire to serve me. The avoidance of punishment was a factor, to be sure, but the punishments didn't cause any real, physical harm, at least not of a permanent nature. The punishments did, however, have the potential to cause lasting psychological harm, and for that reason alone there was the need to strictly control how a punishment was administered, and for a master to ensure that no punishment was ever meted out in anger.

I knew that I had once come close to punishing my slave in anger, and I regretted that event, even though the punishment had never happened. I had, however, made her a promise, somewhat in anger, that one day I would have her under my control, and under my whip. As I held the collar in my hand, and thought over the events of the past few days, I realized that while I controlled the woman, I also loved her for who she was.

She was, in an odd sort of way, one of the most liberated women I knew. She was totally free to do as she pleased, and was one of the most sexual creatures I would likely ever meet. Most of her sexual dynamism was simply because she was a slave; she could offer sexual favours to her Master, or accept them from anyone, without regard to social norms, or consequences, since she had no responsibility in these matters. As a slave, the responsibility belonged to her Master, or Mistress.

She knew full well what effect her body could have on men, or women, and she knew how to manipulate the desires of other people to either get her own pleasure, or to control the pleasures of those others. She had been trained to understand the power of her sexuality, and how the sexuality of others could be used to control them. I smiled as I thought about how she had used her body, and mine, and how I had used hers.

And the most amazing thing was that she had pledged herself to me twice, and offered her body to me at every opportunity, wanting me to take whatever pleasure I desired, without thought to her own needs. I had taken some of that pleasure over the past few days, and realized that I would probably take more in the future. As I smiled to myself with those pleasant thoughts, a slightly darker thought intruded as I remembered that there was a bond between us that had still not been fully consummated.

As I stood there musing, still holding the collar, my love came up and wrapped an arm around me, finally bringing me out of my funk, and back to reality. She reached a finger to tentatively touch the collar.

"Are you going to want me to wear that tonight?"

I thought about what might happen later on, and answered, "Yes. I think it will be better for the two of you to be equals this evening."

She reached up to kiss me, then gathered her hair to hold it out of the way, baring her neck. The gesture was obvious so I straightened the collar in my hands, and wrapped it around her neck. Before I fastened it, I looked into her eyes. "Remember that I love you, slave or not."

The buckle clicked into place, and she dropped to her knees, her hands going behind her back, and her face adopting the blank expression that was a sign that she had slipped into 'slave mode.' I looked down at her for a moment, then quietly said, "Strip. You won't need any clothes tonight."

She stood up long enough to get out of her clothes, then flowed back to her knees, this time with her legs open, ensuring that her pussy was easily accessible. I knelt in front of her, and cupped her vulva, then spread her folds to find her clitoris. I took her clit between my thumb and index finger, and began rubbing it fairly quickly. Her eyes closed for a second as her head tilted back, then they reopened and locked onto mine.

"This may get used quite a bit this evening, so I'd advise you to keep it warm, and wet. I have plans for you, as well as your sister."

Her eyes widened a little, then she pulled in a shuddering breath, and said, "Yes, Master."

I left her on her knees while I went to get changed. I knew I wasn't going to look very much like the stereotypical Master, as I didn't own a leather outfit, or even a black shirt and pants. My concern was having a full range of motion while I was working with the whips, and the reality was that a t-shirt and shorts was the ideal combination of clothing.

When I was ready, I signaled for her to follow me, and we headed out the door and across the yard. In the garage, I activated the hidden locks, then preceded her down the stairs and into the dungeon. I fully expected that Rhonda and my slave would be down in a few minutes, as soon as they saw the signal.

I pointed to a location off to one side, and my love knelt there, waiting to see what I intended to do with her. As it happened, I had no specific plans that involved whips for her, although I wasn't above giving her a few strokes with a crop, or a light flogger. For the moment, though, my plan was to put her in a sex swing; I had found one in Rhonda's collection, but had never had the chance to use it. I thought this would be a good opportunity, and it would serve to both restrain her and make her fully available for any sexual purpose.

I found it in one of the cabinets, looking like nothing more than a bundle of straps. In reality, it wasn't much more than that, with all of the straps connected to a central ring, and everything ending in a lot of Velcro. I lowered one of the cables from the ceiling, and hooked the main ring to it, then sorted out the remainder of the straps.

When I was ready, I beckoned her over and started fastening straps around her wrists and ankles, then I activated the hoist to lift her off the ground. I needed to get her into the proper attitude, as she should look like she was seated on a doctor's examination table; slightly reclined, legs spread, knees bent, and arms out to the side. When she was properly situated, she would be completely free for any sexual act, and largely mobile at the same time.

As I finished the final adjustments to the swing, I heard soft footsteps coming down the stairs. When I looked over, I saw my slave being followed by Rhonda. The slave was naked, as I had left her after breakfast; I guessed she had probably been that way all day. She came up to me, then stopped and cast her eyes down, and moved her hands behind her back.

I looked her over, and thought that I could detect some slight signs of a sexual flush on her skin. I thought that both she and Rhonda had likely enjoyed the spanking I had asked to be administered. I reached out with my right hand, and ran it over the side of her face, then down across her shoulder, her arm, and finally to her hip. I gave her a gentle squeeze just above her hipbone, then flattened my hand and slid it across her lower abdomen, and down to her vulva.

When I cupped it in my hand I could feel that she was wet, and very warm, and I smiled to myself as I thought of her philosophy that a slave should always be so for her master. I pulled my hand back a little, then put my two middle fingers together and moved the hand forward, sliding those fingers deeply into her. I could feel a little tremor go through her, more so as I hooked the fingers slightly and they touched the rough patch on the wall of her vagina.

I made sure my feet were well planted, then flexed my arm and lifted her slowly with that hand, firmly cupping her vulva as it bore all of her weight. Her eyes locked onto mine, and her back arched slightly as she adjusted her balance. I heard a loud gasp from behind her; it sounded like Rhonda, but I didn't turn my head to see.

When she was several inches over my head, I said, "Months ago, I made you a promise that one day, you would be under my control, and that I would be wielding the whip. That day has come. Do you accept what I am about to do?"

A small smile actually appeared on her lips, then disappeared very quickly. "Yes, Master."

"Do you have a safeword?"

"No, Master."

"Do you wish one?"

"No, Master." The smile flitted across her features again, and I heard another gasp, although quieter this time. "I trust you, my Master."

"Very well. It shall be as you wish." I slowly lowered her back to her feet, then withdrew my fingers until they were resting on her clit, which I started to play with, gently. "Find cuffs for your arms and legs; large ones, since you will be suspended, and I do not want any chafing." I pulled my hand away from her, and watched as she walked toward the storage cabinets.

Rhonda looked at me a little sharply, and I could see that even my fiancée had a slight look of concern on her face. I walked over to Rhonda, and cupped one side of her face in my hand, then leaned in and kissed her. In her ear, I quietly said, "Trust me. It's all good. I would never hurt her."

Rhonda pulled back a little and locked my eyes with hers. I immediately knew from her expression what she might say, and I smiled, then put a fingertip across her lips. "I know. I'll have you to deal with. Not to worry; you scare me more than anyone else in this room."

I looked over at my love in the swing, laid back at a bit of an angle, her legs spread wide by the way she was harnessed. I smiled at the sight, then turned back to Rhonda. "Look after that one for me. Feel free to use her while she's there. You might even want to try out a dildo or two." As I stood back up, I saw a gleam appear in Rhonda's eyes, and I thought that my love might be in for a few good orgasms, although I wouldn't want to bet on them being brought about by anything like gentle lovemaking.

My slave appeared beside me, and I checked her wrist and ankle cuffs carefully to make sure that they were appropriate for what I wanted to do, and that they were adjusted correctly. As I expected, everything was in order, so I took her by the arm and lead her over to the piece of equipment I had selected. Among the collection of heavy wooden pieces in Rhonda's dungeon was an adjustable frame, very much like the one in my slave's private playroom. I thought that using it to restrain her tonight would be a slightly ironic twist on the way she had used it with my fiancée.

This one actually had a few more features, and I fully intended to use some of them as I helped her to step up on the lower beam. She automatically reached up toward the locking rings on the upper posts, and I attached her wrists to those as soon as I had finished with her ankles. Once she was initially hooked up, I released the locking clamps on the movable side post, and moved it out to start stretching her into the proper position.

With that done, I moved to the cranking mechanism that would raise the upper rings, until her weight was mostly suspended from her arms, then I used the crank that would force the vertical posts even further apart. With those adjustments made, she was now stretched in the frame, and was pretty much immobile. I removed the blocks that had initially supported her feet, and she now hung in space, not actually touching any part of the frame, but securely attached to it.

My next step was to release all of the pivot clamps, so that I could spin her into any orientation with almost no effort, or lock her at any angle I desired. When I brought her to a horizontal position, I could see that she was stretched tightly enough that her body didn't sag from its own weight. I ran a hand lightly over all of her body, feeling the strength of her musculature, and marvelling at the results of her conditioning.

I ended my inspection by flipping her vertical, and upside down, then raised the entire frame a few inches. When I stopped the motor, her pussy was exactly at the level of my mouth, and I stepped forward to run my tongue through her folds. She moaned loudly as I did it, and again when I flicked my tongue over her clit several times.

I smiled, and said, "I think I like you in this position. It certainly means that I don't have to work too hard to taste you." I licked the length of her labia a couple of more times, feeling the tremors from her with my tongue, and my lips. "Of course, it also puts your unprotected pussy in a position that would make it very easy to whip."

As I said that, I started to walk over to the cabinet that housed Rhonda's collection of whips, and began to choose those that I would use this evening. I could feel Rhonda's eyes on me as I laid the whips over one arm, and I heard a little gasp from her when I picked up the bull whip. She and I both knew what kind of damage it could cause, but I had been practising with it quite a bit, and was certain that I could control it.

I arrayed my collection on a low table by the frame, then picked up the crop I had chosen. It was quite light and very flexible, and I had selected it specifically for these qualities. I swished it though the air a few times, to judge its weight, and action, then walked over toward my fiancée. She was just lying in the swing, watching me closely; Rhonda hadn't done anything with her yet, so I thought I'd use her for practice.

I quickly slapped each of her nipples with the flap at the end of the crop, and waited for her to arch her back in response, as I knew she would. That movement brought her breasts into even better prominence, as I rotated the crop to allow the flap to swing horizontally. Using a little wrist action, I slapped the very edge of the flap rapidly back and forth over each nipple, alternating between the two for a few seconds at a time. She moaned loudly at the way the leather was rasping over her nipples, slapping each hard little nub back and forth so fast that it was difficult to see what was happening. I knew that she would come in only a few more seconds if I kept it up.

When I pulled my hand back, she was left in an interesting position, arching up to receive more torment to her nipples, even though it hurt to get it. The position opened her legs and exposed her mound, so I took advantage of that to start a similar treatment of her pussy. Once again, just the very edge of the flap was striking her labia, scraping along the lips, catching the very tip of her clit in the process, and making her yell and shake in the swing as she tried to both avoid the crop and bring her pussy closer to it at the same time.

I knew she was about to lose to the orgasm that was building in her loins, so I stopped what I was doing and pulled my arm back. I moved the crop to lightly tap Rhonda on each of her breasts, and smirked at her expression. "I think she's warmed up enough for you."

Before she could say anything, I moved back to my slave, who was still upside down. I stood in front of her, admiring her for moment, then reached out with the crop to lightly trace its flap over her nipples, and the exposed undersides of her breasts. Before moving on from there, I snapped each nipple with a downward stroke, again just grazing them with the edge of the flap. A second stroke to each one brought them both into hard prominence, but I didn't detect any reaction from her.

I started to caress her once more with the end of the crop, moving it lightly from the valley between her breasts up to her ribs, and then on to her deep-set navel. I circled it a few times, watching the slight ripple that moved across her belly, and wondering if she were ticklish there. The journey of exploration continued onto her lovely mound, and on over her engorged folds.

I brought the crop to a horizontal position, splitting her labia, and started sawing it gently back and forth along its entire length. The braided leather covering the shaft of the crop was working over her clit, flicking each of its edges over the very tip of the little nubbin. Too much pressure, or too long a duration, and her clit would be sore and raw, but my goal was simply to waken every one of its nerve endings, and bring all her attention to the little soldier. After the third pass of the shaft, I noted how wet it was just as I heard her moan and saw her trying to move her hips to bring more pressure to bear on the crop. Her restraints were preventing any movement, but I reveled in the knowledge that I was starting to get to her.

I pulled the crop back through her pussy one more time, then lifted it from her folds, and began a different form of torment. I started a slow, very light tapping of the shaft directly onto her clit, ensuring that she felt only the arousing sensation, and no pain. Soon, I could hear a small noise coming from her every time the crop landed on the little button. The noises gradually increased in volume, and I could see her straining to raise her mound to meet the crop, but I simply kept up the same pace and the same pressure for each tap.

She was climbing toward an orgasm, and I knew that she would have several of those before this session was over, but I had no intention of letting her have one quite yet. Just as I thought she might be about to descend into the grip of the little death, I lifted the crop and stepped back. I thought about giving her a couple of sharp swats to her mound as a way of short-circuiting the orgasm, but I knew that a flash of pain like that might be just enough to tip her over the edge, rather than to pull her back from it. Instead, I leaned forward and planted a lingering kiss on the centre of her mons, and let my nostrils fill with the scent of her just at the moment before orgasm. She tried to push her pelvis to my lips, but couldn't, and finally gave up the fight for control.

As I moved away from her, I paused to rotate the frame so that she would be oriented correctly, then lowered it a few inches to position her for my next assault. I looked to the side, and saw that Rhonda had shed her clothes and was working her hands all over my love's body, squeezing every part of it quite firmly, but concentrating mostly on the more interesting parts. For her part, my fiancée certainly seemed to be enjoying herself, as she had her eyes closed and was moaning softly, especially when Rhonda pulled on her nipples, or rubbed a hand over her labia.

From the table, I picked up a medium-weight flogger. I knew that this woman would not benefit from a light flogging, as her experience with whips transcended the need for a slow introduction. My first strokes weren't very strong, and were designed to just let her know that I was moving on from teasing her to something more akin to a punishment. This wasn't really a punishment, in that it was intended to cement the Master-slave connection between us, but she had been expecting a punishment and I wasn't about to deny her completely.

As I worked back and forth across her shoulders, I saw ripples moving through the sheet muscles of her back, and into her arms, and I knew that she was adjusting to the feelings I was raising in her skin, and her body. In all likelihood, it had probably been years since anyone had wielded a whip against her flesh; the irony was that she was the only person who had ever whipped me.

The flogger had raised a flush on her upper back, and the colouration began to move lower as I shifted my target in the same direction. The flesh of her ass was tight enough to almost bounce the fronds of the whip off of it, but a few minutes work brought the same rosy hue to it as to her back. I kept working up and down her entire back, and onto the backs of her thighs for a while longer. I saw her head tip backward as she absorbed the sensation, and I knew she had begun to move into the endorphin-filled space that would start to turn the pain into ecstasy.

To ensure that she got the maximum amount of feeling out of this part of my work, I reached to the table and picked up a second flogger, a twin to the one I was using. I was about to try something that even Rhonda hadn't seen me do, and I hoped it worked out correctly. I started by working her back with both floggers simultaneously, covering all of her from different directions. After a moment, I moved to the side of the frame, so that I was whipping her back with my left hand, while my right hand started in on her right breast, and moved over the right side of her abdomen.

After the first few strokes had registered, her eyes snapped open as she looked for a second person, and I could see a somewhat stunned expression on her face as she realized that it was still just me. As I moved further, to now face her directly, her breathing began to get ragged as both of her breasts were under simultaneous attack from different directions. She tried to arch her back, trying to bring her breasts to meet the whips, but not having much luck. It didn't matter to me, as I bore into them with the floggers, making sure that they were a uniform red over all of their luscious curves.

The strands of the floggers were whirling in circles as I moved them over her abdominals and down across her pelvis, then separated them to work each thigh independently. My final move for her front was to set up rotating circles of my hands, so that the left flogger hit her directly on her mound on the way down, and the right one came up through her pussy on the way up. The first upward strike made her scream with lust and shock as each strand worked through her engorged folds, and I was afraid that I had made her come. There were no other signs of an orgasm, so I decided that it was simply the flash of pain, and the suddenness of the attack that had made her yell. I gave her two more strikes like that, then moved to her opposite side, once again dealing with both her back and her front simultaneously.

I looked over at Rhonda while I worked, and saw her moving into position between my fiancée's thighs. She was wearing an impressive strap-on dildo, and I could see her working the head into my love's pussy. The recipient of that large piece of plastic had her head back and her back arched, so I knew she was ready, and probably eager, to accept it.

I finished with the floggers by moving around to the slave's back, completing my circuit of her body by working down over her rear and onto the backs of her thighs. After a few more strokes to the already awakened flesh, I tossed the floggers onto the table, and picked up the bullwhip. This was the part of the evening during which I would have to be both very careful, and completely vigilant, as the slightest misstep could cause her irreparable harm.

I shook out the whip, and let it trail across the floor. From across the room I could hear the sounds of my love being fucked quite energetically by Rhonda, and I looked over to see Rhonda using the swing to full advantage, letting it do most of the work. She was holding my love's hips, and basically pushing her away and then pulling her back quite sharply while the dildo sawed in and out of her depths. My love certainly didn't seem to mind how she was being treated, as she was moaning loudly while the dildo alternately filled her, then nearly pulled free.

Clearing my mind, I turned my attention back to the bullwhip, and the slave before me. She seemed to almost be in a trance as the adrenalin coursed through her system; I knew that I would be increasing the flow of that hormone in a moment or two. I gave my arm a quick shake, then pulled back on the whip and threw it forward, judging the distance as I focused all of my upper body on the first strike. I pulled back on the whip while most of it was still in flight, and its very tip exceeded the speed of sound with a loud "CRACK!"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.