The Benefits of Friends - Cover

The Benefits of Friends

Copyright© 2012 by Memory Heap

Chapter 32: Lovers and Slaves

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 32: Lovers and Slaves - We had been best friends since the day she was born. We had grown up together, played together, and learned together. Now, she was proposing that we teach each other about sex.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   NonConsensual   Spanking   Light Bond   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Exhibitionism  

As I had suspected, the rest of my academic day was pretty much a write-off, since I spent most of my time thinking about the tangled relationships in which I now found myself. On the one hand, there was the heart of my heart and love of my life, with whom I was inextricably linked for the rest of our lives together. I knew that, above all else, I would do nothing to harm her, or that relationship.

On the other hand, there was my slave, her slave sister—a beautiful, wanton, sexual creature the likes of which I had never known, and that I doubted few men would ever know in their own lifetime. This was a woman who had whipped me, and my fiancée, and who had pledged herself to me as my slave for life. A woman who had flown thousands of miles at a simple request, and who had pledged her body to me once more while she was naked.

This was a woman who wanted to have sex with me, to have me simply user her for my own pleasure, however and whenever I wanted. The ultimate sex object was available to me, and I was torn about whether to use her. She saw it as her purpose in regard to me, but I was still twisted over how this would affect my other relationship.

I knew I wasn't thinking as a typical teenager. I looked around me at two hundred other freshmen, and knew that likely ninety per cent of the males in the room would leap at the chance to have sex with my slave, and most of them wouldn't even ask a single question about how she felt about this. Even the women in the room would probably be tempted to take a turn with her, especially if she had any say in the matter.

But ... I wasn't sure whether I could. For them, it would be a 'no strings attached' kind of encounter. For me, there were strings. I knew that I had strong feelings for her, but there was still a distance between us; I could easily separate the Master from his slave. To date, there had been nothing in the way of real sex between us, not even in a Clintonesque way. That might be about to change, and I was afraid of how I might feel after I had taken her sexually. So far I had known only one woman in that manner, and the knowing had brought us so close together that we almost felt like one soul.

What would happen after I had sex with my slave? Would I be in love with her in the same way that I loved my fiancée? Would feeling like that drive a wedge between my soul mate and me? In the back of my mind, another thought intruded... what would it be like to have sex with a different woman? I tried to brush that one aside, but the truth of the matter was that I did have some curiosity about the sex itself. I had only ever known one woman. I had only ever thought about sex with one woman. I had always thought that one woman would be enough, but had I been fooling myself for the sake of her feelings?

By the end of the day I had twisted myself up with all of the different questions, but the nagging curiosity would not go away. I realized that I had been focusing on that one issue more and more as the day wore on, to the point that I could even sense some arousal at the thought of seeing my slave's body under me. I was still so wrapped in my thoughts that I didn't even know that my fiancée was beside me until she jabbed me in the ribs with a finger.

When I saw who had disturbed me, I startled her by immediately grabbing her into a tight hug, ignoring the looks we were getting from other students walking by. I held onto her as if my life depended on it, and it wasn't until I felt her pushing against me that I loosened the constriction of my arms.

There was a concerned look on her face, and I knew I needed to explain myself. I led her over to a bench off the walkway, and tried to explain myself once we were seated. I did my best to pour out my feelings, and my concerns, and even my curiosity, summing up all of my day's worth of thinking. She sat quietly, letting me get it all out, understanding in an instant that I needed this cathartic outpouring of emotion over a subject that obviously meant a great deal to me.

When I had finally run out of words, she lifted a hand to the side of my face and silently looked at me for a moment or two. "This is one of the reasons why I love you so much. You care so much for how other people will feel. I think this is the first time that you have also looked at yourself, to see how you would feel about a situation. To me, everything you have said simply strengthens the reasons why you should do this."

I looked into her eyes and saw understanding, and love, and caring. "You're that certain about this?"

"Yes, I am. I have no concerns about any of it coming between us, because I think you will compartmentalize sex with any other woman in a way that's different from sex with me. I think this falls into the category of one of life's experiences that you need to have. Most men have sex with more than one woman in their lifetime; for that matter, so do most women."

I raised an eyebrow at this final remark, and she laughed and shook her head. "It's funny, but I really don't have any interest in having sex with another man." She paused for a moment, then smirked. "Then again, if Jason really is as good as Clara says he is, I may have to try him out sometime, just for the comparative analysis."

When she saw my rather stunned expression, she giggled, then said, "If I ever tried to go after Jason, Clara would scratch my eyes out, unless she were in the middle of having sex with you. You know she's tried to make you use her as a slave on several occasions, and she really thinks she owes you for putting them together in the first place."

"But ... you and Jason? I didn't think there was anything there?"

"You're right ... there isn't. I really like Jason as a friend, and I love him for what he's done for Clara, but I have no desire to bed him. I'm teasing you, that's all."

"But if the opportunity were to present itself?"

"We would have to be in the same bed, all four of us, all naked and making love together, so that rotating partners would feel natural. I am not going to try and contrive the situation, I am not going to pursue anything of the sort, and I am never going to say anything to Clara about it. End of discussion."

I continued to look into her eyes for another minute, but I could see that she really had ended the consideration of the topic. "So, where does that leave us?"

"I'd say it leaves us waiting for a bus so you can come home with me and get ready to fuck your slave, and then fuck your fiancée until both of us have had enough. Does that work for you?" Her question was punctuated with another one of her infectious giggles, and she bounced to her feet, holding her hand out to me.

I took her hand and stood, then used the hand to pull her into my embrace, and held her head while I kissed her soundly. When I pulled back, I looked into her eyes and said, "I think I know why you got appointed as the brains of the outfit. You think things through, but you don't over-think them, and I think that's what I've been doing."

Her eyes flashed with mirth, and she giggled again, then kissed me and said, "Between the two of us, there's at least one good mind, so we should always use it wisely." She laughed again as I tried to swat her on the rear, then spun out my grasp and grabbed my hand to head for the bus. We both ended up laughing all the way to the stop, and held each other tightly on the ride home.


That evening we made a light supper, then talked about what the next steps should be. At one point I looked out the window and saw the other two women at the pool. I turned to my love and said, "I think you should go for a swim."

She looked a question at me. "When you're done, bring her back with you. Just tell her that I want to see her."

She went upstairs to take her clothes off and grab a couple of towels, and reappeared a few minutes later wearing sandals and nothing else. She was carrying her collar in one hand, and held it out to me. I took it from her, but raised an eyebrow in question as I did.

She leaned in for a kiss, and softly said, "That's just in case one of us thinks it's necessary. I don't think we'll need it, but let's wait and see."

I put the collar aside, and took her shoulders in my hands, then kissed her again. "I love you. Nothing will change that."

"I know." She turned and walked out the door, and I started to clean up the kitchen.

About twenty minutes later, the door opened and the two of them walked in. They were both damp from their swim, with their hair wrapped in towels, but otherwise naked. They were also both quite flushed, and I wondered how many orgasms they had already shared in the short time they'd been together.

They stopped in the middle of the kitchen, and I looked from one to the other, marvelling at my good fortune in being able to see this array of amazing nudity. My eyes moved from one to the other, and my penis started to rise at the thought of what was likely to transpire this evening. Knowing that I had two willing, naked women before me was sending my libido soaring.

I stepped up to my love, and reached to unwind the towel from her hair. I combed my fingers through her damp curls, and helped let her hair down to drape around her shoulders. I held her shoulders, and kissed her forehead, and whispered, "I love you."

I moved sideways to my slave, and looked up and down at her nudity. There was a hint of a smile on her face, as if she either knew what was about to happen, or at the very least, knew what effect she was having on me. I unwound the towel on her head, and combed my fingers through her hair, then tossed the towel aside. I stepped back to look at her again in her entirety, and smiled at her.

"You are beautiful, little one. Your body is a treasure."

She straightened up a bit, almost seeming to come to attention, although her legs were open and not together. "This body exists for your pleasure, Master. That is its sole purpose."

I looked her in the eye and said, firmly, "Yes, and I think it's time I used it for my pleasure."

Her eyes widened, and a smile spread across her lips, but she didn't say anything. I pulled my shirt off over my head, then dropped my shorts as I kicked off my sneakers. Naked, my erection stood out in front of me, although I wasn't fully hard. I knew she would correct that situation in moments. She looked down at my cock, then back up to my face, and her smile got even wider.

I pointed to the floor in front of me, and she flowed to her knees before me, her face about an inch from my bobbing penis. Her mouth opened, poised to engulf me, and she raised her eyes to me, waiting for my instruction to begin. I smiled down at her. "Go ahead, show me what you can do."

Her eyes stayed on me as her head came forward and the head of my cock went into her mouth. She kept going until it hit the back of her throat, then her lips and mouth closed firmly along its length. I wasn't all the way into her throat, and I wondered for a brief second if she would not be able to take me as deep as I was used to. In the next second it didn't seem to matter, as I discovered that her cock sucking technique was markedly different from what I had known for the past several years.

Whereas my fiancée seemed to almost make love to my cock, in a softer yet grasping fashion, my slave seemed to attack the appendage, trying her best to wrestle an orgasm out of it. Her actions were fast, and aggressive, and extremely effective. I could feel my orgasm coming on very quickly, and it seemed that her objective was to make me come as fast as she could; the goal was the orgasm, not the journey.

As I rapidly climbed toward an explosion, I suddenly detected a change in her actions. Her mouth seemed to get softer, and her movements slowed. I looked down toward her, and saw my fiancée on her knees beside my slave. She was whispering in her ear, and I could also see her arm wrapping down between the two of them. I realized that she was giving the slave directions, but at the same time she was playing with her pussy. It seemed like she was trying to have us both come at the same time.

I felt a tremor go through the slave, and continue along the length of my shaft. After a second, I realized that she was moaning, and the vibrations were doing wonderful things to my organ. I looked down to see her close her eyes, and breathe deeply through her nose; I was fairly certain that my love's talented fingers were having an effect on the slave's ability to concentrate on her task.

A few more strokes and I was very near the end of my ability to withhold my orgasm. I knew that it didn't matter whether my slave got to come or not, but I suddenly felt a strong vibration all through my shaft followed by a tightening of her oral muscles, and the grip was enough to send me over the top. We seemed to both be coming at the same time, as I was yelling and she was moaning, and cum was spraying from my cock into her sucking mouth.

She had pulled back slightly as I began shooting jets of cum into her mouth, but I didn't notice anything at first. When I felt her tongue whipping over the head of my cock, I realized that she was trying to drain me of everything, but didn't seem to be swallowing; I discovered why a moment later.

When the last weak spurt had been wiped away by her tongue, she clamped her lips to my cock and slid backward. As soon as her mouth was clear, she and my love came together in a fierce embrace, lips clamped and tongues invading each other's mouth. I realized that they had agreed to share my cum, and the thought made my half-hard cock start to rise again. In the middle of the kiss, I saw hands moving to pussies, and the two of them started trying to drive the other into an orgasm.

They almost seemed to be attacking each other's wet folds, rubbing harshly and squeezing the opposite clit, trying to see who could make the other come first. I watched this contest in front of me, amazed at how much they seemed to be attuned to each other, and surprised at the familiarity with each other's body. I reflected that their swim sessions must be quite intense, at the same time as this display of raw sexuality was having its own effect on me.

I needed my own relief, and since she was a slave, hers didn't matter. I bent over and grabbed one of her arms, then pulled her upright, and spun her away from me. I could see the stunned expression on my love's face, and the raw desire that was there, since she was likely very close to her own orgasm.

Turning to the slave, I bent her over one of the kitchen chairs, then lined up my cock and drove into her all the way with the first thrust. I felt her inner muscles tighten at the invasion, and she yelled with the sensation. I pulled back and rammed back into her, as hard as I could, then began withdrawing again. She screamed with the next thrust, and by the rippling feel of her internal muscles, I was fairly certain that her orgasm had arrived with a vengeance. I pushed through the resistance of her muscles, hammering her loins, hearing my belly slap into her ass, then drove back and forth into her again. I gripped her hips in my hands and used them to pull her back and forth into my abdomen as I set up a counterpoint rhythm with my own hips.

I was fucking her harder than I had ever done to anyone else, but she seemed to be revelling in the sensation, and I was fairly certain she had another orgasm. She was yelling again, and I could feel a tightened grip on my cock, but I just kept pounding her, seeking my own release.

I was grunting with the effort, and sweat was running down my body, and I could feel hands on my legs and my scrotum. My love was adding to the sensations I was getting, and when she fondled my balls the feeling was enough to tip me over. I pounded into the slave, grunting with each pulse, feeling our bodies slap against each other, then finally slowing as my strength left me.

My slave was almost collapsed on the chair, and I was holding her hips for support, when my love stood up and wrapped her arms around the two of us. She caressed my ass with one hand, and one of the slave's breasts with the other, then kissed me and said, "That was one of the most beautiful things I have ever seen. You two were like a sex machine." She helped me back away from the slave, then dropped to her knees and sucked my limp penis into her mouth, cleaning it of our combined fluids.

As the slave started to rise, she reached out and held her down with a hand while she finished sucking me clean. I was amazed as she spun toward the slave and began licking her soaking folds, dipping her tongue deeply into her, catching all of our combined fluids from her channel. The slave stayed where she was, but had another small orgasm in response to the tender tongue work she was receiving.

When my love had finished lapping up the fluids from my slave, she stood and helped the slave stand up, then wrapped her arms round her and kissed her deeply, letting her taste the two of us from her lips and tongue. I watched their mouths working for a moment, a little surprised at how close they seemed to have become in just a few days. Each of them was caressing the other, stopping to rub over flanks, and squeeze breasts, and slide fingers through wet pussies. She had called us a sex machine, but the two of them were like Greek statues come to life, each wrapped around the other, exquisitely beautiful with full breasts and round hips and long swirling hair.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.