The Benefits of Friends
Chapter 18: A New Lesson Plan

Copyright© 2012 by Memory Heap

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 18: A New Lesson Plan - We had been best friends since the day she was born. We had grown up together, played together, and learned together. Now, she was proposing that we teach each other about sex.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   NonConsensual   Spanking   Light Bond   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Exhibitionism  

Her return from summer camp was not only a chance for us to reunite, but also the indicator that our summer of hedonistic expression was rapidly drawing to a close. Once school started up, we knew that we would have few opportunities to be together in the way that we most liked. No longer would we be able to wake up in each other's arms, or indulge ourselves in hours of sexual bliss. The return to the routine of the academic year would synchronize our own schedules with our parents, and the best that we could likely look forward to would be the occasional quickie during a few stolen moments.

We were bemoaning this very issue while indulging in our favourite way to eat breakfast, namely naked after a lengthy bout of wakeup sex, followed by a long hot shower that included as much caressing and fondling as it did washing.

I had woken up with her snuggled into me, and managed to disentangle myself without waking her. This allowed me to move down in the bed and engage in one of my most enjoyable activities. I slowly brought her to a screaming orgasm using only my lips and tongue, indulging myself in her cinnamon tang while taking her to the edge several times, followed by letting her come back down only a little before I pushed her back up. Near the end, she started swearing at me and grabbing my hair, pulling me into her centre, and locking her thighs around my head.

For a moment, I thought that going through life with cauliflower ears might almost be worth it, but then decided that the time had come, and she should too. A few nibbles on her clit, the suction of my lips, and the lashing of my tongue-tip were all it took. I hung on for dear life, using her wondrous rear globes as handles, and took her quickly into a second orgasm on the crest of the first.

As her convulsions subsided, I freed my head and shoulders from her legs, and crawled up over her, making sure that my penis pointed the way. Without slowing, I inserted said organ into her channel, and kept pushing, hearing her low moan as I slowly socketed myself into her grasping channel. When I was all the way in, I bent my head and kissed her, letting her taste herself on my lips, and feel my tongue tangling with hers.

I took the first few strokes while I enjoyed the kiss, and could already feel her breathing getting a little ragged in response to my actions. I lifted up to get a slightly better angle, and her eyes popped open as our lips pulled apart. I looked straight into those emeralds, and she smiled back at me, grunting a little whenever I reached the full depth of my stroke. "Damn, I missed this while I was away. Take me, good and hard ... make me come."

"Don't you think you've come enough? I'd say it's my turn now."

"Ah, the loutish brute returns. Oh ... just like that ... there ... yes ... yes ... yes." She was off wailing again, and I maintained the same hard pace that had set her off, so as she came back to earth I was still plunging in and out of her. "Oh ... that was nice ... I knew I was keeping you around for something."

"I do have my uses," I grinned down at her. My own release was building, and she could see the look in my eyes changing, recognizing the signs.

She caressed my arms, and wrapped her legs around me. "That's it baby ... come for me ... slam it into me ... I want to feel it." Whether it was her, her words, or her closeness, but the orgasm raced through me, rocking me to my core. I yelled and rammed into her so hard I was sure I had hurt her, but then she started yelling and she was coming right along with me. We clutched at each other, and shook and moaned, and slammed into each other as my cum sprayed her insides, until finally the earth stopped moving, and we settled against each other, panting, sweaty, and fully satiated.

We wrapped our arms around each other and laid there until our breathing slowed, and our hearts calmed, and we could kiss each other for long moments. As we looked into each other's eyes, she started giggling. I raised an eyebrow, and she sputtered out, "I know you're going to tell me I look beautiful, but I really do need a shower, and I also need to pee really bad."

"It's always all about you, isn't it?"

She stuck her tongue out at me, and giggled again. "As it should be. Now let me up, and get the shower going, you brute." We disentangled ourselves, and made for the bathroom. She saw to her needs as I did indeed get the shower running and adjusted, then she joined me under the spray.

I reveled in the sensation of her soapy body under my hands, and took the opportunity to feel everything I could reach. She did likewise, until she ended up on her knees stroking my penis in her hands. In minutes, my back was arching and guttural noises were coming from my mouth. She leaned forward to take the head into her mouth, and swallowed every drop I produced until I had to lean against the wall for support. She gave it one final lick, then stood up again and wrapped her arms around me.

We stood like that under the spray for a moment, then stepped back from each other and finished rinsing off any leftover soap. Getting dried took several minutes, as we kept finding parts that needed additional caresses, and areas that needed to be kissed. Finally, we decided that food was now the priority, and we headed for the kitchen to see what kind of forage and fodder was available.

After getting relatively filled with food, we had settled down with another cup of coffee, and started talking about the upcoming school year. We had resigned ourselves to the fact that mornings such as this were going to be rather unlikely until the school year ended.

She was certainly unhappy at the prospect, but I said, "Far be it for me to be the practical one, but we will have next summer to look forward to. As well, I'm sure that at least the occasional opportunity will present itself during the year. For one thing, there will be a few professional development days, and there will be the Christmas and spring breaks, so it's not like there will be no chance at all until next July."

"Yeah, I know, but it's just that we, and especially me, have really started to like waking up together, and I for one am certainly going to miss it."

"I will too, even those times when I wake up wet because you're drooling on me again."

"The next time you wake up wet it will because I am sitting on your face trying to extract one last orgasm before I suffocate you to death."

"Ah well, at least I'll be tasting something good as I gasp my last breath."

"You are a very strange example of the male of the species."

"I am simply a connoisseur of the female genitalia, in all of its forms and flavours."

"As if you have tasted other examples."

"Well, I have, although indirectly. You are forgetting about Clara and her Mistress. I have tasted both of them, albeit from your lips."

"Oh ... Oh ... I had forgotten about those." Surprisingly, she was blushing from her face to her breasts. I had not seen her flush like that in a while, and it was a most delectable sight, bringing out the scattering of freckles across the tops of her breasts.

"It seems that the memories were somewhat disturbing, at least to your libido."

"I'll admit, those memories do turn me on a bit. Those session weren't ... horrendous..."

"Horrendous, my foot! You were screaming like a banshee during the last round as I recall."

"Okay, so I enjoyed myself. She really is damned good with that flogger, and Clara is always ready to play."

"You know, that is one place that we could probably go for some unrestrained sex. Although ... there would probably be a price to pay."

"What, you mean go to the toy store when we want to be together for a while. I know Clara would go for it, but I doubt that her Mistress would like it."

"Oh, I'm sure her Mistress would be fine with it, as long as you volunteered your little body to be used as a demonstration."

"You mean letting myself get strung up and whipped for whoever wants to watch. I think that's a bit of a big price for an orgasm or two."

"Not even for a few wild, screaming orgasms?"

"Look, I'll admit that I love the final result, but I think it's a little dangerous not only to us, but to her as well. Don't forget, we're both under age, and we haven't told her the real story. I know she's offered to let us use the equipment, but I think we should confine playtime like that to when the store isn't open. It should be just us, or maybe with Clara and her Mistress thrown in. They've already dealt with both of us naked and screaming, so continuing that is okay, but including everyone who wanders in off the street would be too much."

"And you call me the practical one ... but I agree with all of your points. We should be a little more circumspect. I almost wish I could find a way to string you up in the garage, but I'm afraid that your screaming would cause the neighbours some concern."

"Smartass. As I recall, the last one who was screaming at the hands of the Mistress wasn't me."

"True, but I don't expect to be under your control with a whip in your hand anytime soon. Remember who is your Master, wench."

"Ah, it sounds like it is time to present my callipygian attributes for your final kiss as I recede from your life."

We both started laughing at that comment, and came together for a few long, deep kisses. While we hadn't solved the problem of ensuring a lot of sex during the upcoming school year, we had re-affirmed our love for each other, and knew that all was right with our world.

Before things got too heated, I pulled back from her lips, and said, "Actually, there is something that I think we should discuss, but it has nothing to do with relationships, or at least only tangentially."

"Is this a 'We have to talk' moment? Should one of us be fetching a paddle?"

"No, no, it's more like an idea that has been percolating. Call it an 'academic plan', rather than a 'research proposal.'"

"Ah, but look how well the last research proposal turned out ... so, am I to acknowledge that the rattling sound I have heard emanating from that loutish skull might actually be the germ of an idea?" She gave me another of her impish grins, so I forestalled the thought of putting her across my knees.

"Now who's the smartass? Yes, I've been thinking of a plan that will require us to commit to something for the next two years of our academic pursuits."

She pulled her tongue back in, after sticking it out and wiggling it at me. "All right, so what's your grand scheme?"

We moved to separate chairs, and I topped up our coffee cups for the rest of the discussion. "The basic concept is that you and I should partner up to get the highest marks that we can over the next two years, so that we both graduate at the top of the class. In one way, it will look like a competition, and we can always make everyone else think of it that way. In reality, we will team up to help each other study, and if we can swing it, we'll get partnered on any projects that need more than one person. That will ensure that we don't get saddled with a partner who won't do any work."

"We're both pretty close to the top of the class as it is, but why start now? What's your goal?"

"Look, most people don't start really thinking about final standings and college entrance until the end of junior year, or even the beginning of senior year. Junior year is kind of a party year, and then they end up needing their final marks in senior year to confirm their college entrance and how much of a scholarship they will get, if anything. A lot of them have to depend on some kind of athletic scholarship, and that's often to a secondary school.

"My idea is that we get a head start on all of them. If we push through junior year, and keep the same pace through senior year, we can get ahead of everyone else, especially if we help each other. We both know that we're going to university, and we both have parents who can afford to send us. But ... if we nail the top spots in the school, then the odds are that we will get full-ride scholarships to any school we apply to, and then we'll have the absolute freedom of choice. None of the financial issues will matter, and we'll be able to pick the school we want, for the programmes we want, and we'll be able to ensure that we're together at whatever school that we choose."

"You've given this some thought."

"I had a lot of time to think while you were away. That experience convinced me that I don't want to spend my university time away from you, and I hope you feel the same. We both really enjoy academic pursuits, so I thought this might be a natural way to build on that, and be able to get something out of it. Besides, it has the added benefit of letting us spend more time together, since we'll be helping each other to study, and we'll be working on projects together."

"I wonder if our parents will let us study naked, or even better, in bed?"

"Well, I'm sure you could ask your mother, just as I'm sure that you would end up going to a convent boarding school as soon as you did."

"You're probably right about that. Since the end goal of your evil scheme is to get into the college of our choice, that raises a question that we haven't talked about ... what do you want to be when you grow up? We need to start thinking about that, so we can make sure that we get a school that has the programmes we both want, and that the quality of those programmes is high."

"Well, for me, I think I want to go into computer science. My geeky math side finds that kind of thing really interesting. What about you? Some kind of science field, or something else?"

"Medicine. I don't know if I want to do research, be a surgeon, or a pediatrician, but medicine has always fascinated me."

I smirked at her choice, not because of what it was, but because of an image that flashed through my mind. She caught my look, and tilted her head in query, with one eyebrow raised. "No, no, no ... I know what you're thinking. I wasn't putting down your choice; I think you'd make a fantastic doctor, and I support your decision one hundred percent. No, what I was smiling at was the image of you in scrubs, walking away from me. We'll have to make sure that we get your pants tailor-made to enhance that fantastic ass of yours, since normal scrubs are too baggy, and would hide your charms."

"You, sir, are still a loutish brute. You are misogynistic, chauvinistic, and think of me only as a sex object, while I am describing my plans to rid the world of disease and despair in my tireless devotion to humanity. For all that, I think I still might love you." Her dramatic sweeping gestures through this little speech had me laughing, and she finally got up from her chair and came into my arms.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.