The Benefits of Friends - Cover

The Benefits of Friends

Copyright© 2012 by Memory Heap

Chapter 17: Is it Cheating When?

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 17: Is it Cheating When? - We had been best friends since the day she was born. We had grown up together, played together, and learned together. Now, she was proposing that we teach each other about sex.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   NonConsensual   Spanking   Light Bond   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Exhibitionism  

Our time apart was finally growing short, and I was looking forward to a joyous reunion. I knew that I would likely have a little explaining to do, but I felt that the two orgasms at the hand of Clara's Mistress didn't really constitute cheating, at least from my point of view. I suspected that she might not be quite as understanding, but I was prepared to accept my lumps, and was certain that we could work through it.

I was a little concerned at the paucity of communication that I had been experiencing. I had received only a few, almost terse e-mails. I knew that she had been complaining about a lack of privacy, but I had thought that she'd be able to find a few minutes here and there during which she would have been able to compose a longer note. The few messages that I had received all ended with an expression of her love, so I was fairly certain that things between us were not too badly awry. I mentally added it to the list of things that I knew we would need to talk about.

As I went to bed one night, I checked the calendar and did a mental backflip when I realized that she was due to arrive home the next evening. I didn't think she would be able to escape her mother's 'welcome home' plans, but there was a chance that we'd be able to have a clandestine few minutes in which we might be able to at least kiss and grope each other. I went to bed with a smile on my face, and slept extremely well, likely dreaming of her and the feel of her skin next to mine.

When I awoke the next morning, I lay in the midst of the warm bedclothes for a moment, relishing the thoughts of her return, and noticing that my morning erection seemed exceptionally hard this morning. I smiled to myself at the thought that it might soon be surrounded by something warm and wet. I finally tossed the covers aside, and rolled over, only to be stopped dead by a pair of emerald eyes and a forest of auburn curls.

She was kneeling beside by my bed, naked, leaning back at a bit of an angle, her arms behind her. My mouth dropped open in stunned silence as my gaze swept over her form. She had obvious tan lines on her arms and her face was a little darker than I had remembered. Her breasts and groin were starkly white, as it was obvious that she had been covered up anytime she was out in the sun.

I finally found my voice, and sat up, prepared to take her in my arms. I gushed out a series of nearly incoherent phrases, so happy was I to see her, "You're home ... I didn't expect you until tonight ... damn, I missed you. Come here ... let me hold you."

She grinned at me, and I felt like the sun had just risen in my bedroom. "Yes, obviously, I'm back. We weren't supposed to leave until this morning, but there was a severe storm warning for today so we decided to pack up and head out before it hit. We didn't want to risk getting stranded. The other campers had all left the day before, so it was just the counselors and staff left. We arrived home late last night, and I told my parents to just let me sleep in this morning. I got up about dawn and snuck in here to be with you."

"I'm confused. Why didn't you crawl into bed with me? I really missed not waking up beside you, even with your snoring and drooling." I gave her a goofy grin, because I was feeling that happy and that stupidly funny all at once. Damn I loved this girl!

"We have to talk."

The stupid expression on my face disappeared in an instant. I felt myself go cold, and the blood started to recede from everything, turning me white. I could even feel a tremble start up in my hands. Even at my age, I knew that no good news was ever prefixed by those four words. Nothing nice ever started with someone saying, "We have to talk." Only bad news started that way: relationships ended with those four words, girlfriends informed their beaux that they were pregnant with those four words, divorces started with those four words, children were told of the death of a loved one with those four words. And now she was uttering those four words to me; the love of my life, the sun and stars of my world, the soulmate that I had only just discovered ... she had used those hateful four words.

I couldn't speak. I couldn't breathe. I simply stared. My world had just ended and I had had no forewarning. My mouth was open, but no sound came out other than a glottal noise. As I locked eyes with her, I saw a tear slowly well up out of her left eye, and roll down her cheek, unchecked. It was followed by one from her right eye. I knew then that this was over, and my existence was about to be shattered.

I finally took in a ragged breath, then closed my mouth and swallowed, nearly choking on the bitter bile that threatened to erupt from me. I had never stopped looking at her, but I could feel my eyes narrow as I finally managed to get a few words out. "You're leaving me? Why?"

It took a few seconds for her to react to my question ... seconds that only seemed like forever. Suddenly, a look of abject horror crossed her face. She screamed, "No ... no ... oh god no!" She tried to throw herself toward me, and it was only then that I realized that she was wearing cuffs, and her ankles and wrists were linked together. She started teetering forward on her knees, and if I hadn't been there to grab her she would have broken her nose, or worse, when her face hit the floor.

I held her shoulders to keep her from falling over, and her body began shaking with sobs and further cries of "No ... I love you ... I love you." I picked her up and pulled her into the bed with me, reaching behind her to undo the clips. As soon as her hands and legs were free she wrapped all of them around me and clung to me so hard I couldn't breathe.

A moment later she pulled her head back and slammed her mouth into mine so hard that I thought my teeth had gone through my lips. She kissed me like she was drawing my last breath, and her tongue nearly raped my mouth. She was sobbing and her entire body was shaking with emotion. I was emotionally oscillating between utter joy and near-violent anger, and resolved to paddle her little bottom if she ever used those words again.

I could feel the two of us calming down, and our kiss started to heat up. My erection, which had drained of all of its blood, began to stir once more. She felt it, and automatically started to rub against it, but I decided to get to the bottom of things, including paddling her bottom, if necessary. I rolled to my side, moving her with me, then drew back from the kiss.

I looked into her eyes, seeing the desire there, and the questioning element to her gaze, and decided that it was time to get serious. "You raised the issue ... so why do we need to talk? And why are you cuffed?"

She looked down, and chewed on her lower lip for a moment. Quietly, she asked, "Can we make love first? I've really missed you."

I let the big head make the decision, and it spoke. "Later, maybe. First, you need to answer my questions. Do I need to do up the clips first, and put you back on your knees?"

She paused for a moment, and appeared to be gathering her thoughts. "I put the cuffs on because I thought you might want to punish me. I didn't put the collar on, since only you are allowed to do that, but I felt like it and thought it might be appropriate."

"Why do you think you need to be punished? For not answering my e-mails?"

"No ... because I sort of cheated on you." That statement slammed into me and I glared at her.

Without speaking, I reached around her and clipped the cuffs back together, and then pulled her legs up to attach her wrists to her ankles. I picked her up and set her on her knees once again. "Don't go away." My bladder was threatening to burst, so I stomped into the bathroom to deal with that, then ignored her on the way back as I dug through the closet for the ping-pong paddle and a flogger.

When I returned, I placed those items on the floor and pulled a chair up to them, then sat down. She spun on her knees to face me, and her face lightened a few shades when she saw the implements of punishment on the floor.

"Now then, suppose you enlighten me a bit as to what constitutes 'sort of cheating on me.' I thought this was an all-girls camp."

She was still staring at the flogger and the paddle, remembering the last time they were used. One had administered punishment, but the other had actually been used for pleasure. After a moment, she raised her head and looked at me.

"Yes, it was an all-girls camp. I had sex with one of the other counselors, and I sort of had sex with a few of the girls."

"Sounds like you were busy while you were there. I guess that's why I didn't get very many e-mails."

She didn't respond to the obvious sarcasm, so I waited for a beat or two. "I think you had better start talking, or else the only sounds coming out of your mouth may be pleas for mercy as I start using that paddle again."

She closed her eyes for a moment, summoning her thoughts, and obviously deciding how to start her narrative. Finally, she straightened up a little, opened her eyes and sought mine, then began to tell me what had gone on in her life for the past few weeks.

"My mother didn't tell me much about the camp, other than it was only for girls, I would be one of the junior counselors, and that the camp was somewhat exclusive, so there wouldn't be that many girls to look after. When I got there, I discovered that there were only going to be two cabins of ten girls each, with a junior counselor in each cabin. I had one, and the other counselor, Robin, had the other. Robin and I were both sixteen, and the girls were twelve and thirteen.

"Besides us, there were several adults who lived in the main cabin. One was in charge, and handled administration, one was the cook, and there was a nurse. The adults laid out the programme for each day, and the junior counselors were the implementors, so to speak.

"We oversaw all the activities, acted as lifeguards for swimming, bossed the girls through routines like washing up in the morning and evening, showers, bed checks, and anything else that went on. We were pretty busy, and the programme was pretty full, so everyone was typically very tired by the early evening, and went to bed not long after sunset. We were usually up just after sunrise, so the days were quite full. All in all, it seemed to be your typical summer camp.

"Since we were dealing with a bunch of girls from well-to-do homes who were all going through puberty, we had to deal with a lot of whining, and explaining that there was no cell service, and limited Internet access. It took two or three days before they finally started turning off their cell phones and putting them away, and talking to each other instead of whining about not being able to text the girl in the next cabin. Once they made the switch, they actually became fairly decent to deal with.

"What became a problem for me was Robin. She was kind of domineering, although not overtly bossy; she simply assumed that she was in charge, and that everyone else should do what she said. I tried to call her on it on about the third or fourth day, and she just stared at me and said nothing, then ordered me to do something. For the moment I decided to let it go, but I had noticed that she tended to stare at me when she thought I wouldn't notice. She especially seemed to like looking at my ass if I bent over, or trying to see down my shirt.

"In the end, it turned out that she was gay, and not mainly hetero with a little girl-on-girl side action like me. She was a died-in-the-wool lesbian, and a dominant one at that. She might even give Clara's Mistress a run for her money. I was a little surprised that the organizers hadn't screened for that, since we had pretty much total control over a bunch of pubescent girls who were just discovering their sexuality. We could easily have gone after any one of these girls, and they would have been too scared to say anything.

"One night, after we'd been there about ten days, I had put all of my girls to bed, and decided to take a shower, for the first time in full privacy. One of the things I wanted to do was to try and shave myself, since I was pretty stubbly by then, and it was a little itchy. I was sitting on a bench in the shower room, looking down at myself and trying to figure if I could shave it all without cutting myself, when Robin just appeared in front of me. I hadn't heard her come in, and it seemed like she had the same idea, since she was dressed in just a bathrobe and sandals.

"She looked down at me, and said, 'I can do that for you. It would be a lot easier than trying to do it yourself; you might cut yourself.' She took off her bathrobe and tossed it aside, then picked up my shaving cream and knelt down in front of me. I saw that she looked to have been shaved as well, but now had about the same amount of stubble. She just went to work spreading the cream on my mound, and working it in. She didn't try to put her fingers in me or anything, but she did cover all of me with the cream. After that, she started shaving me with my razor, and of course she was pulling on my lips the same way that you do, so I started to get a little turned on, even though I was trying not to.

"She finished pretty quickly, and wiped me down with a wet face cloth, then sat back and stared at my pussy for a second. The next thing I knew she had her mouth on me, and she was licking from bottom to top very firmly. She went crazy on my clit for a moment and I just reacted without thinking. It felt so good, and it had been so long that I just let her go to town. She was really good at working my pussy, and when she started sticking fingers in me I came for the first time. She was ramming three or four fingers into me right after that, because it was stretching me a little, but the feeling was really intense and I came again, and I think even a third time.

"She finally stopped, and sat back, then took her fingers out of me and sat there licking them. 'I knew you'd taste really good, ' she said. I was just feeling kind of dreamy, but she stood up then sat down beside me, and said, 'Okay, my turn.' It took me a few seconds to understand what she meant, and I finally realized that she expected me to shave her, and then to go down on her the same way. I was kind of trapped, but I thought to myself, 'Okay, it's just one time, and then I can avoid her.'

"So, I started to lather her up, and she spread her legs wide open. Her hair was about the same length and texture as mine, so it came off quite easily with the razor. I just kind of turned my mind off and pretended I was shaving you, but I could hear her moaning a little as I pulled on her labia to get at the hair. When I was finished shaving, I knew that it was time, so I wiped the soap off of her, and just closed my eyes and dove in.

"I pretended that we were in the toy shop and that I was eating Clara, with you standing right beside me. That way it didn't feel quite like cheating, but more like you had ordered me to do it. I brought her off a couple of times, but she was kind of rough. She kept grabbing my hair and pulling me to where she wanted my tongue. Finally, she kind of pushed me away and told me that I was pretty good at that.

"I stood up and headed for the shower, ignoring what she had said. I got under the spray and started wetting my hair down when she walked up behind me and wrapped her arms around me. She grabbed for my boobs right away, and started squeezing them and pulling on my nipples. She was telling me how much she liked my body, and how much fun she was going to have playing with it.

"I tried to pull her hands off of me, and I told her to leave me alone. She grabbed me by the throat and pushed me up against the wall. I was really scared of her because she looked so angry. She got right into my face and told me that I was going to serve her while we were in the camp, and that I had no choice in it. She was really quite strong and taller than me and was built kind of lean and muscular, and I was just so scared that I didn't say anything.

"A second later she started rubbing my pussy really hard with her other hand, almost lifting me up from the pressure. She kept at it and I couldn't help it, she made me come on her hand. The whole time she was staring into my eyes and I was sure that she'd choke me if she wanted.

"She finally let me go, and told me to meet her every night in the showers or else she'd drag me out of bed and beat me up. She left and I just ended up sitting on the floor of the shower room, crying my eyes out and wanting you to be there to help me.

"I finally got up and turned the water off, and dried off. I went to bed thinking that I would go to one of the adults in the morning. But ... when I got to the main building the next morning, I saw her talking to the cook, and I found out that she was the cook's daughter. I was fairly sure that I wouldn't get anywhere because it would be my word against hers. I knew then that I was screwed, both literally and figuratively. I was going to have to be her sex toy until we got out of camp.

"And that's about what happened. Every night I had to meet her in the showers. She would force me to get on my knees and eat her until she came a few times, then she would make me come, usually by grabbing my boobs really hard and rubbing my pussy with her hand until I finally came. Then she'd toss me aside and leave me on the floor of the shower room. Every few days she'd make me shave her pussy, and she insisted on shaving mine. She said it made me look more like a slave.

"After a few days she started getting a little bolder, and I saw her with some of the girls. I caught her kissing one of the girls when they were supposed to be getting ready for bed, and another day I saw her in the showers when all of the girls were there. That wouldn't have been an issue, except that she was soaping up one of the girls, and tweaking her nipples. I felt so helpless, but couldn't see that there was anything I could do. What I didn't know was that the worst was yet to come."

Before she continued, I got up from my seat and picked her up in my arms. I unclipped all of her restraints, and moved to the bed where I wrapped her in my arms and held her tight. She was almost shaking with the depth of the emotions she was feeling. I knew that I had to calm her and make her feel as safe and protected as I wanted her to be forever.

The emotions finally boiled over and she began sobbing in my arms. I held her as tightly as I could and let the storm rage, knowing that it was too late for me to avenge her. I rocked her in my arms until she grew calmer, and turned her to face me. I brushed her hair back from her face, and cupped it in my hands. "You have nothing to be sorry for, and you have done nothing that merits punishment, save for using the words 'We have to talk' without warning. For that I might spank you, but I would do it with love and it would end in an orgasm, not just a sore bottom."

"But ... but I cheated on you."

"I would hardly call being raped 'cheating on me.'"

"Raped? I wasn't raped."

"Maybe not in the traditional sense, but being forced to have sex against your will is rape, whether the perpetrator was male or female. Remember, rape isn't about sex; it's about power. It's a ... a game ... of domination and power, and that's what happened to you. You didn't willingly enter into a sexual relationship with the girl—that I might have been upset about. You were forced into it, over and over again. I'd be willing to argue that you could still have complained to one of the adults, but I don't know the whole situation, and I'm looking at it from after the fact. As a result, my feelings and my opinion don't count for much. What does matter is whether or not you are all right after having gone through this. My only concern is for your well-being."

She paused for a moment, letting my words sink in, and realizing that my analysis of the situation was probably correct. Her head came back up, and she looked deeply into my eyes. "I'm okay, or at least I will be now that I'm back with you. I may react a little strangely when we have sex, but I don't think so. I'm actually really looking forward to having you pound away at me with that wonderful cock of yours. I think I'm off lesbians for a little while, although Clara isn't quite the same—even when she's trying to dominate me, she's not violent or really pushy about it. She just knows how to turn me on in a big way, and goes for it. With her it's not the power, it's the sex, and I don't have any problem with that.

"Strangely enough, I think the lesson you gave me about dominance and submission and being my own person really helped me through the whole thing with Robin. I could see exactly what she was doing, and knew that she wasn't going about it in a very subtle fashion. Even though you're the most dominant person I know, you don't do it in a ham-handed kind of way. You know how to get really deep into my psyche, and that's one of the reasons why you can be so effective at it. Robin only knew how to dominate through force; if she'd had any of your skills, I might have been in real trouble, but as it was all she could really do was leave a few bruises, and those heal a lot faster than mental wounds."

I hugged her tightly again, and indulged in one of my favourite pastimes, namely locking our lips together and communicating wordlessly for a long time. There was no arousal involved, only love, and my desire to make her feel safe and secure once more.

Sometime later I brushed the hair off her face and looked into her eyes. She seemed much calmer, and I thought she might be able to continue with her story. "You said that the worst was yet to come. What happened? Or would you prefer not to talk about it?"

She paused for a moment, and grinned a little ruefully. "If I don't tell someone, it's just going to eat at me. And I think you're the best one to tell, because I can talk about sex with you without either of us getting embarrassed, or upset and angry. In a way, that's been one of the big side effects of our little research project, since there's probably nothing we can't talk to each other about, even if I occasionally have to do it on my knees while wearing a collar and cuffs."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.