The Benefits of Friends - Cover

The Benefits of Friends

Copyright© 2012 by Memory Heap

Chapter 16: Lessons in Abstinence

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 16: Lessons in Abstinence - We had been best friends since the day she was born. We had grown up together, played together, and learned together. Now, she was proposing that we teach each other about sex.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   NonConsensual   Spanking   Light Bond   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Exhibitionism  

A subtle shaking woke me up; I wasn't quite sure what was happening, but through my closed eyes I could tell that there was bright sunshine in my room, so it wasn't very early. As consciousness started to fully form, I detected the scent of her hair, and wetness on my chest. Before I opened my eyes, I could tell that the shaking seemed to be coming from her—a continuous tremor was moving through her, but I didn't know if she was breathing funny, laughing silently, or what.

As I finally moved an arm to wrap around her and opened my eyes to find out what was going on, she lifted her head and looked into my eyes. Tears were streaming down her cheeks, and it finally dawned on me that the tremors had been caused by her sobs. She looked completely bereft, and I wondered for a moment if something had happened to her parents; I couldn't imagine what had put her in this condition.

I finally gathered sufficient of my faculties to be able to form coherent thoughts. "What is it? What's wrong? Has something happened?" While they might have been coherent, they were certainly disjoint, but my meaning and intent were clear enough. Her initial response was to wail loudly, and to throw herself on top of me. I wrapped my arms tightly around her to comfort her, and to wait for the storm of emotion to pass.

The feeling of cloth in my arms alerted me to the fact that she was fully dressed, a condition which was strange at this time of the morning, and in this locale. I was quite accustomed to finding her naked in my bed in the morning; finding her fully clothed meant that strange things were going on, for sure.

I realized that I could likely do nothing except be a presence, and wait for her sobbing to subside, but I automatically started to rack my brains to see if I could have been the cause. Memories of yesterday came flooding back, although all of those events had been pleasurable, in the end. There had been a few serious orgasms at the toy store for her, and a few extremely pleasurable hours for the two of us when we had returned to my house. Nothing in my memory indicated anything untoward, and certainly nothing earth-shattering. Whatever it was must have happened later, after she had gone home.

After a few more minutes of my muttered endearments, and rubbing of her back, she started to calm down, and the tremors lessened. A minute or two more and she lifted her head, but immediately dove for my face and kissed me like her life depended on it. When we were both quite out of breath she pulled back and stared at me. She seemed to be memorizing my face, and I lifted both brows in question.

She stared at my quizzical expression for close to a minute, then finally took a deep breath, and let loose with a heavy sigh. I had to admit that I liked the massage that her breasts gave my chest while she did this, but decided that saying so might not be a good idea at the time. Her lips compressed into a thin smile. "Remember that I love you ... and this was not my idea..." She paused for so long that I felt compelled to fill the gap, or I might never know what she had meant.

"What are you talking about? What wasn't your idea?"

Fresh tears started leaking from her emerald eyes, but she kept those eyes locked on mine. "M-m-my m-m-mother signed me up to be a camp counselor. I have to go away tomorrow." More sobbing followed this announcement, but I grabbed her shoulders before she could bury her face again.

"You have to go to camp? That's what this is all about? That's all?" I knew that my face wore an expression of stupefied incredulity, but I really couldn't believe that this level of histrionics was justified by having to go to summer camp.

"But we won't be able to be with each other," she wailed loudly, trying to make me understand, I supposed. I still couldn't grasp what was so bad about the situation.

"So?"

Her head lifted up, and her expression froze on her face as she glared into my eyes. I realized that I might just have said something incredibly stupid, but I had said it nonetheless, and I couldn't stop the utterance.

"So ... aren't you going to miss me? Isn't this the worst thing that could happen to us? Don't you love me?"

'Uh-oh ... danger Will Robinson ... danger.' I knew I had scant seconds to fix this, or I would be in mortal trouble. "This has nothing to do with how much I love you ... you know I love you beyond belief. It is also not the worst thing that could happen to us. The worst thing that could happen to us would be our parents finding out what we've been doing, and sending us to boarding schools on the opposite sides of the country. And yes, of course I'm going to miss you, but I'm not going anywhere—I'll be right here when you get back, pining away from loneliness, shriveling into dust."

Admittedly, I was scrambling like mad and grasping at anything to convince her, but it seemed to be working. She had stopped crying, and her maddened glare started to fade; I even saw the ghost of a smile twitch at her lips. A moment later I knew I had managed to get through to her, but the realization was somewhat painful. Her hand snaked under the covers and grabbed my penis quite forcefully.

Staring into my eyes she said, "When I get back, this had better be shriveled from lack of use, or I might cut it off and nail it to my door as a warning to any future lovers." She squeezed it again, and pulled on it, and I gasped at the sudden flash of pain and the cold-hearted look in her eyes.

"Am I not allowed to masturbate to relieve the stress? Won't you be doing the same thing? Do I need to warn you to stay away from the other counselors?"

The pressure on my penis relaxed, and she began stroking it gently. A thoughtful look crossed her face, and she leaned in to kiss me. "I suppose you're right; you do need some form of stress relief. I just better not hear that you've found a new fuck buddy ... and, by the way, it's an all-girls camp."

I grinned at her and asked, "So nothing to stick into your hot little pussy except your fingers and a vibrator or two? Are you planning to seduce one of the other counselors, and bend them to your wicked ways?"

"What if one of them tries to seduce me?"

"That would largely be up to you. You can let it happen, or you can turn her down. Or are you asking for my permission to let it happen?"

"I've told you that having sex with another girl feels too much like cheating, unless you're there either watching or participating. Obviously, you won't be anywhere near me, so what should I do? What do you want me to do?"

"Don't try to shift the responsibility onto me; I may be your master when you are collared, but you are in charge of yourself when I am not there. You haven't suddenly lost your free will just because I am not in the vicinity; you did very well yesterday on your own with Clara, so why should camp be any different?"

She paused in thought for a moment. "I wasn't thinking straight—this whole thing has me upset, and frazzled. Of course the situation is pretty much the same. For that matter, Clara is probably more dangerous than any other girl I'm likely to meet at camp. If I can handle her, I can handle anyone else."

"Exactly ... yesterday pretty much proved that. Between Clara and her mistress, and that strange woman, you handled yourself very well."

"I also got handled very well ... you forget who got whipped."

"And you're going to try and tell me that you didn't end up screaming in orgasm as a result ... that you absolutely hated that whole exercise?"

"Well ... no, and I must be weird, because I got so turned on while she was whipping me. Who would think that a beating would get me excited?"

"I wouldn't call it a beating so much as it was designed to sensitize a large collection of nerve endings, and then stimulate them until your body and your brain short-circuited. You certainly had a rosy glow by the end of it, and you can't tell me that the end result wasn't fun."

"I have to say that it ranks as one of the best orgasms I have ever had, so yes, it was a lot of fun. If you don't become as proficient with a whip, I may have to schedule some regular visits with her to get a repeat performance."

I was a little surprised at the strength of this statement, but decided not to reinforce it by questioning her on it. I attempted to steer the conversation in another direction instead. "So, how long will you be at this camp? And where is it?"

"I'll be gone until just before school starts up. It's apparently somewhere upstate, about four or five hours away by bus, just on the edge of a National Park. It's supposed to be quite nice, at least as far as outdoor stuff goes, since it's by a lake and a river, and has hiking and riding trails. It's supposed to be fairly well equipped, so I may be able to get Internet access. If I can, we should be able to stay in touch by e-mail and maybe even video conferencing."

"So we could have the opportunity to have some long-distance video sex?" I was laughing as I said it, but she seemed to be taking it somewhat more seriously.

"Well, the possibility exists, but it will probably depend on how much privacy I can get."

I hugged her tightly, kissing the top of her head as she relaxed enough to lie on top of me. "Don't worry about things. I'll be here waiting for you when you get back, and we'll be able to pick up exactly where we left off. We still have the rest of our lives together, so a few weeks of separation will not be a problem." I could feel a few more tears trickling onto my chest as I finished speaking, so I knew she was crying again, but she wasn't convulsing in heaving sobs. I held her to me, my lips in her fragrant hair, and waited for the emotions to spend themselves.

A moment later she lifted her head and looked into my eyes. I asked, "So how come you're dressed this morning? I've become quite used to finding you here in just your delectable skin. Are we trying out a new position that requires one of us to be dressed?"

She giggled, but said, "No. I'm dressed because we don't have any time this morning. My mom is coming to get me in about ten minutes so that we can go shopping for anything I'll need before I leave tomorrow morning. I wanted to come and tell you what was happening, and I really wish I could get naked and lie here all day, but I just can't."

"It's okay; I understand. These things happen, and we are not yet the masters of our own destiny. You go shopping with your mother, I will pine away into dust, and maybe we'll have a chance to see each other before you get on the bus in the morning." I pulled her in for another deep kiss, then she lifted herself up and looked into my eyes for a moment.

"I love you, not just for the way you make me feel, but because you understand me. You get my crazy moods, and my uncertainties, and you make me feel better just by looking at me like that, and talking to me. I am sure I'm going to cry myself to sleep every night while I'm away."

"No, you're going to be biting on your pillow to keep from screaming while one of your little vibrating friends buzzes away between your legs ... or maybe you'll have someone's tongue busy at your little clittie, doing its best to make you forget all about me."

"Will you stop that ... I can feel my panties getting wet, and it's all your fault. I'm leaving you now, before I have to take my clothes off, regardless of how quickly my mother will be here."

As she flounced out of bed, I started laughing uproariously, which only served to fuel her displeasure. She picked up a pillow and started beating me with it, which only made me laugh even harder. Finally, she switched her tactics, and once again grabbed my penis quite firmly. I quickly reined in my mirth.

"I knew that would shut you up. You make sure that this thing stays out of warm wet places while I'm gone, or else I'll have to see about its removal." She leaned over and took the head of my penis into her mouth, lashing her tongue around it for a few seconds, instantly flashing me to a full erection. She suddenly stood up, then winked at me. "Look after it for me, lover." She spun on her heels and sashayed out of my room, her cute little butt swinging as she went.


As it turned out, we didn't get a chance to get together later that day, or even the next morning before she left. For the next several weeks, I would have to content myself with the session at the toy store, and its aftermath. At least, we had parted on the best of terms, knowing that we would miss each other, but also knowing that we would be here for each other when she returned.

I did get a text message from her that had been sent sometime after the bus had left. The message included a photo of her surrounded by other girls, obviously on the bus. She was smiling, but her eyes looked a little too shiny, and I was fairly certain that there were tears in them. I set the photo as the wallpaper on my phone, so that I would at least have it available to look at whenever I wanted.

A couple of days later, I got a brief e-mail that mainly complained about the lack of privacy at the camp. She said that she hadn't been able to find a quiet place in which to set up a video chat without being bothered by "nosy, whiny, entitled thirteen year-old brats" who were constantly hanging around. She promised to set something up as soon as she could. The message ended with "I love you, and miss you," so I knew that things between us were still good.


A week went by without word from her. I had done my best to avoid pining away in my room, but had found that I was venting my frustration by jogging longer distances, and lifting more weight for a longer time. I caught a glimpse of myself in the mirror one morning, and realized that I was going to be leaner and more cut by the time she got back; I had more sharply-defined abdominals, and even my leg and arm muscles were standing out more.

One evening I decided to go to a movie, figuring that the latest summer special-effects blockbuster might help me relax and put aside thoughts of what I'd like to be doing with her. As I was standing in line at the snack counter, I had the strangest feeling that I was being watched. Looking around, I noticed a woman staring at me, although she seemed to be concentrating on my body rather than my face. When she noticed me watching her, she smiled a little apologetically, and looked away. I paid for my stuff, and put the incident out of my mind.

The theatre was nearly full, although I managed to spy a couple of vacant seats fairly close to the centre. I headed for them while stumbling over various feet, and apologizing all the way. As I got myself settled, the house lights went down, and the ads and trailers started to play. I became aware of someone settling into the seat beside me, but my concentration was taken up with one of the trailers on the screen.

As the main feature got underway, I noticed pressure against my left leg, and realized that the person sitting next to me had shifted a little, bringing our legs into contact. A moment later, a hand started lightly moving over my leg, heading in the direction of my crotch. I was wearing a t-shirt and shorts so much of this journey was over bare flesh. The light touch, accompanied by the tips of long fingernails, had an immediate effect on me, and I could feel my penis beginning to swell. I took a quick glance to my left, and confirmed that the hand at least belonged to a female. The hand's owner looked at me and smiled, and I saw that it was the woman who had been staring at me in the lobby.

She was quite attractive, but also much older than me; I thought that she was probably about twice my age. As her hand settled on my half-hard penis, it became quite clear that the contact was certainly not casual, or inadvertent. She massaged my shaft for a moment or two, working along its entire length. I could feel it getting harder, and also much more uncomfortable as it got trapped in the confines of my underwear. She surprised me when she paused a moment later and moved her hand into a new position. Before I knew what was happening, she had freed my penis from my underwear by flipping the edge of the leg hole over the shaft; my rampant cock was now lying along my leg, covered by my shorts but completely free of my underwear.

Her next move was to pull the material of my shorts up a bit, and I jumped slightly when I felt her fingertips on the bare skin of the head, toying with my foreskin. I took a quick glance at her out of the corner of my eye, and she seemed to be fully engrossed in the movie; her fingers on my penis never stopped moving, however. In fact, a moment later they exerted just enough pressure to move the foreskin back over the corona, and my senses were soon flooded with the feel of her fingertips on the uncovered glans.

As her fingers gently circled the head of my penis, a first drop of lubrication started to seep out. She took that on one finger and used it to rub maddening circles over the edges of my corona and frenulum. My penis jerked in response, and I saw a smile cross her face when I chanced another look at her. After another few minutes of this slow torture, she changed the game again. Her thumb and first couple of fingers formed into a circle, wrapping my penis just behind the head. She started a slow jerking motion, pulling forward over the crown, and then sliding backward an inch or so, rubbing very lightly over only the most sensitive nerve endings and sending my arousal skyrocketing. I knew that if she kept it up I would be shooting cum over her hand, my leg, and the back of the seat in front of us.

After a minute or two of this treatment, I was moving involuntarily, trying to increase the pressure of her fingers, but she kept only the lightest contact with my cock. I had lost all focus on the screen, even as she seemed to be fully absorbed in the movie. Just when I thought I was about to lose it, she stopped all of her motion, and let go of me. I tensed in anticipation, my penis rock-hard, waiting for her hand to return, knowing that the slightest touch would probably put me over the edge but wanting nothing else except the feel of her hand on my cock.

Out of the corner of my eye I could see that she was looking straight forward at the screen, and not even glancing in my direction. I willed myself to calm down, and for my breathing to slow, but I was also wildly imagining my cock in her hand, or her mouth, and my cum spraying out of it. After a few minutes I could tell that I was back from the edge, and was once again calm. As if she had some kind of sixth sense, her fingers once again circled the head of my penis, and that feather-light, slow stroking started again.

I could not believe what this woman was doing to me. Teasing me like this in a crowded movie theatre was definitely a risky move on her part, but the flood of sensation I was experiencing certainly pushed all rational thought from my mind. I wanted nothing more than to come, and at this point I wouldn't have cared who delivered me from the state I was in. Her fingers were swirling over the head of my cock, sometimes touching me with the pads of her fingertips, sometimes using only the sharp points of her fingernails. She alternated with that maddening slow jerking every minute or so, so that I never knew which set of nerves would be stimulated next.

My hips were lifting off the seat in an involuntary dance, trying to force my penis into closer contact with her hand, trying to increase the pressure against those sensitive nerves, and never quite achieving what I needed. I glanced at her again, noting the enigmatic smile on her face; she obviously knew exactly what I was feeling and what I wanted, and was delighting in the drawn-out tease she was performing.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.