The Benefits of Friends - Cover

The Benefits of Friends

Copyright© 2012 by Memory Heap

Chapter 15: The First Test, Part 2

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 15: The First Test, Part 2 - We had been best friends since the day she was born. We had grown up together, played together, and learned together. Now, she was proposing that we teach each other about sex.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   NonConsensual   Spanking   Light Bond   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Exhibitionism  

I decided that it was time to come out of hiding, but I made a couple of alterations to the security system before I moved into the main part of the store. All of the recorded files containing her image were deleted, and digitally scrubbed, and the system was set to not record for the next few hours. I wanted no records kept in which she appeared, especially none in which she was not properly clothed.

I left the storage area, skirting around the edge of the store so that I could appear to have come from the front door. As I entered the aisle where she and Clara were still examining whips, she saw me out of the corner of her eye, and immediately dropped to her knees. "Master, you're here. I've missed you."

I looked her over, then smirked a little. "By the state of your clothes, and the handprints on your boobs, I don't think you've missed me too much. I think you and Clara have been playing again."

Clara laughed a little, and the little sub's eyes dropped. "She wouldn't let me do very much. She kept claiming that only her Master could make her do things. I had been hoping to play with her a little more."

I held out a hand to my little slave, and when she grasped it, I helped her to her feet. I wrapped an arm around her, and pulled her in for a kiss, then whispered in her ear, "I've been watching you, and I'm very proud of you."

I turned to Clara. "So, Clara, what have you been trying to force my slave into this time? I see she still has most of her clothes on, so you don't seem to have been too successful in bending her to your will."

Clara smiled somewhat ruefully. "She's not being very much fun. She keeps saying that her Master will have to be the one making the decisions. I've hardly been able to get her to do anything except try a couple of nipple clamps and a set of Ben Wa balls."

I looked at the little sub and raised an eyebrow, knowing full well the answer to my question. "Ben Wa balls? I don't recall those being on the list. And I don't see them in your hand, so where are they?"

She flushed as she looked at me, and quietly said, "They're in my pussy, Master." I could see Clara grinning at her discomfort.

"Well, now. Do they feel good in there, slave?"

Her flush deepened. "Yes, Master, they do."

"And you let Clara put them in, did you?"

"Yes, Master, I did,"

"Did she make you come?"

"Yes, Master, but not with the Ben Wa balls. It was later, with a clit clip."

"Ah, I see. So I guess you don't need to come anymore today?"

"Oh, please Master. The Ben Wa balls and Clara have me really turned on, and I'd like to come."

"I think you'll have to wait for a while. Of course, I imagine that Clara might like you to help make her come. If you were to offer your tongue to her, she might be willing to help you out."

Her eyes lifted to lock onto mine, but she couldn't tell whether I was teasing her, or would force her to have sex with Clara. Before anything further could be said, I heard heels clicking down the aisle, and saw Clara snap upright, with her head bowed. I looked for the source of the noise, and saw a beautiful brunette dressed in black leather approaching. She had a somewhat severe look on her face, and I guessed that this might be Clara's mistress. My guess was confirmed when she began to speak.

"Clara, please be so kind as to tell me what is going on here." Her eyes swept over all of us, lingering on my little slave's bare breasts. I saw her purse her lips at the sight of those, and thought that she probably wouldn't be averse to a chance to play with them.

Clara cleared her throat, and spoke in a very quiet voice. "Mistress, these customers were looking at whips, and I was suggesting that a demonstration might be in order to help them decide. I was just about to come and ask you if you would help."

"Ah, I see. Now, would you explain why this slave is half-undressed, and has handprints on her tits?"

Clara blanched slightly at this question, and I thought that she was about to get into serious trouble. "Ah, M-Mistress, that was from before ... I was helping her try on some nipple clamps. This slave and I have met before, and I was trying to get her to play a little."

"Molesting the customers, again? I've warned you about this before. I can see a punishment session in your future." She turned to me, and said, "My deepest apologies. I trust that no harm has come to your property. If you wish, I can have this worthless slut present herself for your punishment."

"Not to worry. There was no real harm done, but I thank you for offer. I am sure that whatever punishment you decide on will be more than sufficient to offset any harm to my slave."

"Well, now that that's settled is there anything I can do for you?"

"As a matter of fact, yes there is. As your slave mentioned, we are in need of a couple of whips, and I thought we could possibly prevail upon you to provide a demonstration and test of a couple of models in order to determine their suitability. I assume that you are an expert in their use?"

"Yes, as a matter of fact, I am. Who would you like as the demonstration model ... my slave, or yours?"

"I think it would be easier for me to judge if we were to use my slave."

"Excellent. Please follow me to the demonstration area." She led us to one end of the store, and a collection of amazing examples of woodwork. I could see poles of various types, a St. Andrew's cross, heavy-framed chairs, and plenty of leather and chains to accompany the wood. The entire area had an aroma of oiled wood and leather; I could imagine these pieces being installed in a dark stone dungeon, with naked women shackled to them.

As I looked around, I remarked, "Well, now I know where to come when I want to equip my next playroom." I could feel my little sub give a shiver beside me, and I knew that her eyes were on me, opened wide in fear.

"Thank you. We carry a wide selection in the store, and we have an extensive catalogue, in case there is something you'd like that you don't see here." She looked at my little slave, and paused for a moment, thinking. "Clara. We will need cuffs, and I think two spreader bars. It would probably be better to use a hoist so we'll have full access."

"Yes, Mistress." Clara walked away rapidly to collect the requested items.

The Mistress turned to me, and asked, "If you would please prepare your slave, we'll be able to start as soon as Clara returns."

I turned to the little sub. "Strip." Her eyes locked onto mine, and I could see the uncertainty in them, but she started to remove her blouse without saying anything. I took it from her, along with her skirt, and placed them on a low pillory to one side. She toed off her sneakers, moving them to one side, then stood with her legs apart, and her arms behind her back. Her eyes were once again on my face as she lifted her head, proudly displaying herself.

The Mistress looked her over, and licked her lips. "My, my ... she is gorgeous. You are very fortunate." She walked around her, stopping when she was behind her. She raised her eyes to mine, and asked, "May I?" I lifted my hand in a 'go ahead' gesture, and watched as her hands rubbed over the slave's back, and down onto her rear. The Mistress gave each cheek a squeeze, then a slight slap. "Very nice, very nice indeed." She stepped in closer, and reached around to take a breast in each hand, squeezing them firmly, then grabbing the nipples and pulling them out, twisting them quite firmly.

"I can see why Clara is so enamoured of these tits. They are magnificent." After a moment, she went back to massaging the globes, and then released them to run her hands over the firm belly and onto the shaved mound. As the fingers reached the slave's pussy, she stopped to rub the little clit a few times, and moved down to her opening. When she found the cord to the Ben Wa balls, she tugged it a few times, then pulled steadily until the balls popped free.

"We should leave these out for the demonstration." She lifted the balls to the sub's mouth, and pushed one between her lips. "Clean them off. We'll put them back later, and you can wear them home." Her hand descended to the pussy again, and this time she inserted two fingers all the way. I heard the sub moan at this intrusion, and suck air around the Ben Wa balls as the Mistress's thumb started rubbing her clit again.

After a moment, the Mistress removed her fingers from the pussy and straightened up. She licked one finger, and remarked, "She's very responsive, and quite tasty. You are to be commended. Wherever did you find her?" She pulled the Ben Wa balls from the sub's mouth, and shoved her fingers in all the way. I could tell she was surprised by the lack of a gag reflex as her fingertips nearly reached the sub's throat. I could see her cheeks moving as her tongue worked to clean the fingers.

"I have known her for a very long time, but she only recently became my slave. And yes, she has an excellent throat and a wicked tongue."

Further questions were forestalled by the return of Clara, her arms loaded with various bits of bondage equipment. She set to work putting cuffs on the sub's wrists and ankles, then picked up a short pole that I assumed must be one of the spreader bars. There were clips on each end that she soon fastened to my slave's wrist cuffs, resting the pole across the top of her shoulders, behind her neck. Clara then guided her over to a specific spot on the floor, and had her spread her legs quite wide. She knelt down to attach the other spreader bar, leaving my little sub incapable of putting her feet together.

I could see a look of worry on her face, so I walked over and took her face in my hands. Looking into her eyes, I quietly said, "Do not worry. Nothing will happen unless I permit it. If I think you are being hurt, I will stop everything at once. In addition, your safewords are 'yellow', and 'red'. Yellow means that you are getting close to your limit, but that whatever is going on should continue. Red means that you cannot take anymore; I will stop everything when you use that word. Remember that I love you, and that the goal of what happens here is to give you an orgasm. I expect that you will come, and that it will be a memorable experience." I kissed her hard, and pulled back. "Are you ready to proceed?"

"Yes, Master. Bring it on. I love you and I trust you."

"Remember—yellow, and red." I moved away from her, and watched the final preparations. Clara had lowered a pair of cables from the ceiling, which she then attached to the ends of the upper spreader bar. She adjusted something in the middle of the bar, allowing it to stretch even wider, taking the sub's arms to their limits.

Using a remote control, Clara started pulling the cables back to the ceiling, soon taking the spreader bar, and my slave's wrists, with it. The sub's arms went up in the air until her feet just cleared the floor, then Clara knelt and adjusted the lower spreader bar to separate the sub's ankles to their maximum. She attached the ends of the bar to rings that were set in the floor, and then stood up. Very slowly, she started raising the cables again, keeping a close eye on the overall tension that she was applying to the spread-eagled body hanging before her. After a moment, she stopped, then reached out and pushed on one arm, checking the tension. She raised the cables an inch or so, and checked once again. Satisfied this time, she turned to her Mistress. "She's ready, Mistress."

The Mistress walked around the hanging slave, checking to make sure that everything was set up properly, and taking the opportunity to run her hands over the flesh of the beautiful girl. She squeezed each breast, tweaked each nipple, ran a finger through her wet folds, and gave each side of her rear a swat. After her inspection, she looked toward Clara. "Which whips shall I demonstrate?"

"We had been looking at a lightweight crop, a two-tailed quirt, and a flogger. I have each of them here on the table." The Mistress looked them over, and picked up the crop. She flexed it in her hands, and then cut a few strokes through the air rapidly. The tearing sound as it swung through the air surprised me a little; she could obviously wield it very quickly.

"A crop often depends on wrist action more so than arm strength in order to be effective. You can strike with the cane portion, but for that level of pain you would usually use a straight cane, or a length of bamboo. The braided leather over the cane can easily tear skin, so the contact portion of a crop is usually restricted to just the flap of leather at its tip. You can strike with the full flat surface, or with just the edge. The full flap is not unlike a slap from a hand, while the edge provides for a sharper, but much more localized sensation."

As she spoke, she moved into position behind the hanging slave. In a flash, her wrist sent the flap on the crop onto each globe of the slave's rear, then the back of each thigh, and finally the inner side of each thigh. A slapping noise accompanied each strike, but they came so fast that the sub barely had time to react. She yelled when the crop hit her inner thighs, and her back arched slightly, but no other sound came from her mouth.

The Mistress moved around to the front, and snapped two quick strikes against the slave's stomach, then one onto her shaved mound. The final slap brought a quick yelp, but she didn't call out for the pain to stop, so I continued to just watch. The Mistress planted herself in front of her target, then looked at me. "So far, I've used the full side of the flap, so she feels as if I've been slapping her, albeit with a very small hand. Now, I'm going to demonstrate using just the edge of the flap, mainly on her tits."

She brought her arm up, holding it almost straight, the crop pointing directly at her target. She started waving it slightly back and forth, using just her wrist, and I noticed that the flap was flipping back and forth at a very fast rate. In the next instant, she extended her arm a few inches, and the very edge of the flap began grazing a nipple, stiffening it quickly, then flipping it back and forth. The little slave moaned at the sensation; as her back arched in response, it pushed her nipple toward the source of her torment, and the flap began to slap both sides of her areola, quickly pinking it up, and raising the volume of her moaning.

After a moment, the Mistress shifted her target to the other nipple, giving it the same treatment, and getting another series of moans from the hanging slave. Once that nipple and areola had turned pink, she shifted her focus onto the underside of the left breast, and then the right. She finished the demonstration with a quick slap of the full flap to each nipple, then again to the front of her mound. Her final stroke was delivered straight up between the slave's legs and onto her wet labia. This time the slave screamed in response, but it was more in surprise than in pain, and no safeword followed.

The Mistress handed the crop to Clara, then picked up the quirt. She shook it out to its full length, then coiled it again, running it through her fingers. Looking at me, she described the little whip. "The quirt is a very useful little whip. It's normally used for punishment because it stings like hell, but doesn't leave much of a mark, and won't break the skin. Since it coils up into a very tight loop, it is very easy to store or carry. You can clip it to a belt, or even shove it in a pocket, and therefore always have it available if you have a slave that needs constant correction."

She stepped up behind the slave, and sliced a stroke across both buttocks. The reaction was nearly immediate—the slave screamed loudly, and bucked in her restraints, but didn't say anything. A second stroke followed a moment later from the opposite direction. Another scream followed, and more jerking, but still no complaint, or safeword. The quirt quickly flashed across the backs of her thighs, then wrapped around each leg to strike the inside of the thigh. Each hit brought forth a short scream from the slave, but still there was no indication of any safeword.

The Mistress paused for a moment. "If you would, please stand in front of your slave while I deliver these next strokes."

I moved to the front, looking into my love's eyes and raising an eyebrow in query. She looked at me, then nodded her head, and I knew she was still okay. A moment later, her eyes closed in pain, and her head tipped back as the tails of the quirt landed on her left breast, grabbing the nipple between them and tugging on it. The quirt appeared on her right breast in the next instant, once again grabbing the nipple. The two strikes were repeated, then quickly followed by a strike from each direction directly across the front of her mound.

I could see the marks from the whip on her breasts, and across her mound, but they didn't break the skin, just reddening it a little. I could see the Mistress lowering the quirt, so I stepped up to my little slave, and reached out to massage her breasts. "How are you doing? Are you okay?"

"Please touch me, Master. I need to come."

I grinned in surprise, and moved my fingers to her nipples. As I rolled them and pinched them, I said, "I think you're doing okay. I guess I may need to buy a quirt since you seem to like it so much."

"It really hurt on my ass, but when she hit my boobs it definitely turned me on. Will you make me come?"

"Soon, my horny little minx, soon." I released her nipples, and moved behind her in time to see the Mistress pick up the flogger.

"There are a few different styles of flogger, but they all basically consist of a collection of strands, usually leather, with a handle. Some use very soft leather, such as this one. These are better if you are just starting out to master the whip, or want to tease and excite rather than punish. Floggers with stiffer strands, or with fewer strands, are meant to cross the line into punishment. With fewer strands, the force of the blow is concentrated into fewer points of contact, so it hurts more. A large number of strands helps to cushion and soften the blow, and spread its impact over a greater area.

"A flogger is a most entertaining type of whip, since it warms the skin and stimulates the flow of blood to the surface, which also makes the skin more sensitive. As the flogging proceeds, the recipient starts to feel it more; this heightens the effect and increases the stimulation. You can easily bring someone to a peak of sexual tension with a flogger. Whether to tip them over into orgasm is up to the person wielding the flogger."

As she finished speaking, she started working on the hung slave's back, using a gentle spinning motion of the flogger's strands. She gradually increased the speed of the spins at the same time as she expanded the area of coverage, now working from her shoulder blades all the way down to the backs of her knees. Between strikes, I could hear a soft moaning coming from the victim, and I could see her flexing her back, at times moving toward the whip, and at others moving away from it.

As the Mistress started to change to a series of more vertical strokes, she looked at Clara. "Get a tit whip. You can work on the front side for a few minutes." Clara hastened to comply, and I smiled at the Mistress, understanding that her goal was to heighten the stimulation. She began whipping in a downward motion, crossing left and right over the slave's lower back and rear, then down onto the backs of her thighs. The strength of the blows increased slightly, and I could detect individual marks for a few seconds before the flush on the skin blended everything together.

Clara arrived holding a whip that was very similar to the one we had purchased before, except that its strands were made of leather, rather than the braided silk that we owned. I realized that this one would sting more, but decided that the added level of stimulation would simply enhance the experience. Clara positioned herself in front of the slave, and started lightly striking her breasts, initially working on the outer surfaces with a forehand and backhand motion. The little slave responded immediately, actually arching her breasts toward the whip, and moaning louder as the feeling sunk in.

Clara was soon hitting her targets on all sides; when I wandered over I could see that the sub's breasts were an even deep pink, and her nipples looked to be rock hard. I waved a hand toward her belly and her mound, and Clara got the message, working the little whip lower. Her first few strikes to the sub's mound brought a deep groan of arousal, and I knew that she was reaching a heightened state of sensation.

When the Mistress heard the change in tone, she changed her tactics once again, concentrating on the slave's ass and inner thighs. She started spinning the strands of the whip in a vertical motion, bringing them up from below to hit her inner thighs, and then the lower part of her ass. As she stepped in closer, the strands started to reach around to her pussy from below, and the slave reacted by moaning and whimpering. "Please ... please ... more ... please".

We both took this as a sign that she was near to an orgasm, and the Mistress looked to me with an obvious question on her face. I was very interested to see how she might achieve the goal, and I nodded my permission. In response, the Mistress swung a few more strokes up between the slave's legs, then pulled the whip back, and quickly stepped around to the front.

Waving Clara out of the way, she started by swinging her flogger back and forth across the slave's breasts, rapidly reddening them, and bringing a small yelp from the slave's mouth with each strike. She alternated the back and forth swings with a few vertical ones, getting both the top and underside of each breast in the process. When she was satisfied with the colour, she moved on down across the rib cage, the belly, and toward the nude mound.

The initial strokes on the slut's mound were horizontal, crossing from hip bone to hip bone, and bringing a flush to her entire pelvic region. Soon, the Mistress went back to the swinging vertical motion, but started at each thigh, working from the front to the inner side, staying clear of the final target. The slave's thighs quickly showed a flushed colour, and I could see her trying to move her pussy into the reach of the strands. The Mistress remained in full control of the whip; while the strands came tantalizingly close, none of them actually made contact with the engorged labia.

By now the slave was moaning, and whimpering and shaking in her bonds, trying desperately to get some contact to her pussy, reaching for the orgasm, and not getting what she needed to come. I could hear pleading between breaths, and could see her head shaking back and forth. Her entire body had a glow of perspiration, and I knew that the orgasm was going to be massive when it hit.

The Mistress was playing her superbly, and the whip was almost a blur in her hand. She turned her head to look at me, and whispered, "Now". Turning back, she took a half-step closer to the hanging slave, and moved her whip hand a few degrees. The sound of the strands hitting flesh suddenly changed to a wet slapping noise, and the slave screamed, her entire body going tense. In the next instant, she roared into her orgasm, shaking in her bonds, swinging wildly as the whip kept slapping her pussy, individual strands splitting her labia and striking directly on her exposed clit. Her back arched as far as it could, her pelvis tipping out to meet the whip, her orgasm rolling on and on.

As the Mistress lowered the whip, she tossed it to Clara, and stepped up to the slave. Without asking, she quickly put two fingers together and buried them in the wet pussy. She used her other hand to hold the slave by one buttock, then started plumbing the depths of her vagina quite forcefully. A moment later, the movement of her hand changed, and the slave screamed into a second orgasm, bucking against the hand. A stream of liquid shot from her pussy, cascading over the Mistress' hand and on to the floor.

The Mistress kept working her fingers in the depths of the pussy, and I realized that she must be massaging the slave's G-spot, quite firmly judging by what I could see. I had read about the phenomenon of female ejaculation, but had never thought that my love would be capable of it. It seemed that under the right circumstances, and at the hands of someone who truly knew how to control the female anatomy, she was. As the Mistress continued to massage the inner walls of the slave's pussy, more liquid shot out, but the streams were weakening as the tremors of the orgasm receded.

When the Mistress withdrew her hand, and stepped back, we suddenly heard applause coming from around us. We had all been so focused on the events that we had forgotten the other customers in the store; they had been attracted by the sounds of the whips, and had gathered to watch the demonstration. The Mistress looked around at the gathering, and smiled to acknowledge their appreciation.

She turned to look at Clara. "Clean her up, then let her down. I imagine she'll need to sit for a moment or two to collect herself." Clara moved to obey, but I could see her interpreting the 'clean her up' instruction a little loosely, as I saw her face aiming for my slave's pussy, and her tongue coming out to lick her wet folds. I smirked, letting her have her fun, and turned to speak to the Mistress.

"I would like to thank you for the demonstration, as it was most impressive. You are obviously an artist with a whip, and must have trained for years."

"Thank you. It's always most enjoyable with a good target, and your slave is definitely that. She is beautiful and very responsive. I would love to use her for other demonstrations. She takes to the whip very nicely."

I could see Clara finally lowering the sub and unhooking the cables, releasing a somewhat bedraggled looking slave from her bonds. The two girls hugged when all the cuffs had been removed, and shared a lingering kiss. As they released each other, I beckoned my love to me. When she arrived at my side, I looked into her eyes as I wrapped an arm around her. She smiled softly and nodded to show that she was all right, and I turned to answer the Mistress.

"I will certainly take your request under consideration. I know that my slave enjoyed your demonstration, and would probably look forward to another one. For the moment, she is a little new to all of this, and I should probably see to more training for her before I allow her to be used on a regular basis."

"I quite understand, and I look forward to the opportunity to assist in her training if I can be of any help."

"Thank you so much. In the meantime, I think my little slut would like to offer up her own thank you for your attention to her today." As I said this, I put pressure on the slut's shoulder, and she got my meaning, dropping to her knees on the floor, and shuffling toward the Mistress. Her hands came up to lift her skirt, revealing the Mistress' lack of underwear. In a moment, her tongue had separated the labia, and was actively seeking the Mistress' clit. I could tell when she found it, as the Mistress suddenly moaned, and her hands came up to hold the slave's head in place.

Clara wandered over to see what was happening, and I reached out to pull her in front of me. "Watch what your Mistress is getting. This could have been you, but all you get today is to watch and not feel." I slid my hands up underneath her vest, massaging her breasts and tugging on the nipple clamps that I knew she always wore. She started her own low moaning, and I could feel tremors of desire going through her. "Maybe after your Mistress comes, she might decide to let you come."

"No, she won't. She never lets me come while I'm working, and if I want it afterwards I usually have to eat her for at least an hour." The Mistress in question was moaning steadily by this time, and I could see that she was on the verge of coming on my little sub's tongue.

"Go and help your Mistress to come. Work her boobs, or do whatever will help finish her." Clara moved behind her and reached around to cup her breasts, then started to squeeze them firmly and pull on them. It seemed that this final bit of stimulation was enough, as her hips began bucking into the kneeling slave's mouth, and I could see her grip tighten on the head, pulling it into her groin, and holding it firmly in place.

A moment or two passed as I watched the Mistress in the throes of her orgasm, then she loosened her grip on the slave's head, and stepped back. Surprisingly, she bent to offer a hand to help her up, then hugged her tightly, and kissed her quite deeply. I could see their lips working against each other; the Mistress obviously did not mind the taste of her own pussy.

As they separated, the Mistress cupped the slave's chin in her hand. "You are a real treasure, and I look forward to the opportunity to have you in my evil clutches again." She chuckled at her own remark, then looked at me. "You were correct—she does have a most wicked tongue, as well as a beautiful body. You are most fortunate." She turned to look at Clara. "You are to give these customers your best and most personal attention, now and in the future, or you will be hung up and I won't use a soft flogger."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.