The Benefits of Friends
Chapter 13: A Philosophical Discussion

Copyright© 2012 by Memory Heap

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 13: A Philosophical Discussion - We had been best friends since the day she was born. We had grown up together, played together, and learned together. Now, she was proposing that we teach each other about sex.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   NonConsensual   Spanking   Light Bond   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Exhibitionism  

I had barely managed to fall asleep when I woke up suddenly, with someone shaking my shoulders. The movement was violent enough that I thought it was my father, and I bolted upright, thinking there was some sort of emergency. My room was dark, and no one was standing over me, so I was momentarily confused, both by sleep, and the lack of reason for being so rudely awakened. I finally realized that I had company in the bed, and I turned in the interloper's direction, not being able to see anyone.

"That's better," she said. "I have never heard you snore like that. You must be stuffed up or something. I knew there was no way I was going to be able to sleep with that racket, and you weren't responding to any gentle nudges."

"That was hardly a gentle nudge, and I don't snore."

"If you say so. At least I should be able to get some sleep now."

"You won't be sleeping for a little while. I have to get the ping-pong paddle from the garage. Your shapely little rear needs a reminder not to wake me up rudely."

"And I suppose other forms of waking you up are acceptable?"

"Well, of course. A gentle oral assault is always preferable to a rude shaking."

"Typical male. A blowjob is the solution to every problem. Fine, if it will let me get to sleep..." She began sliding down in the bed, and her hand found my penis, which had not yet risen to the occasion. I grabbed her shoulders, pulling her up to me, and laid back down in the bed, enfolding her in my arms.

"I was kidding, and besides the oral assault is best as a morning alarm clock, although it can also work as a means of inducing sleep." I found her lips in the dark, and began kissing her deeply. She finally released my penis, and moved her arms to hold me tightly while we communicated through locked lips. After a few more minutes of one of our favourite activities, we separated and arranged ourselves for sleeping rather than more strenuous activities.

Her hand slid down over my abdomen, coming to rest on my penis again, and wrapping around its girth. Giving it a gentle squeeze, she quietly asked, "Are you sure? You know I like doing you, and I really wouldn't mind."

"Tomorrow morning will be soon enough, unless it gets supplanted by more mutual activities. So, let him go, or I won't be able to sleep, and then I really will have to warm your shapely rear." Her arm came north once more, and I felt her kiss me on the chest. I squeezed her with the arm that was wrapped around her, and relaxed into my pillow, feeling her face and hair on my chest and breathing the scent of her. My world somehow felt correct, and I dissolved into a deep sleep.


Many hours later, I started to regain consciousness, and struggled to determine why. Judging by the light in my bedroom, the sun was well up in the sky, so I knew it wasn't early. I realized after a moment that there was a hand holding my penis flat to my stomach. Said penis was very erect, and a tongue seemed to be washing its head, although its head was not encased in anything warm and wet. I dared not raise my head for fear of interrupting the process. Whatever she was doing felt very good, even if it wasn't your normal oral assault. She was concentrating on the underside of the head, that wicked tongue mainly working on the frenulum and the underside of the corona. I knew that I had only moments before I would erupt, so wonderful were the sensations she was causing, and so good was her tongue at finding just the right nerve endings in just the right way.

My hips kept trying to drive more of my penis into her mouth, but she held fast and refused to accept anything more. I placed a hand on her head, not to guide her but to warn of my impending explosion. Her tongue seemed to move faster, yet to make lighter contact, and the change was sufficient to start the cum boiling up my shaft. She felt the change in its size, and slipped her lips over the head, sealing it, so that I could spray nowhere but into her mouth. I grunted with the ferocity of the ejaculation, feeling her swallowing as I squirted into her mouth, and still feeling her tongue working over all the most sensitive areas. She continued to lick me as I stopped coming, cleaning up any final traces, and swallowing one last time. Slowly, her mouth withdrew, and I collapsed back onto the bed, momentarily weakened by the orgasm.

She unwound and moved along my chest until she could look into my eyes, then smiled, her green eyes glinting. "So, was that an acceptable form of wakeup call for you?"

"It was ... adequate." I quickly wrapped her in my arms before she exploded in indignation, and pulled her tightly to me, kissing her spluttering mouth before the insults could fly. I held her, kissing her hard, until I felt her relax, and the corners of her mouth lifted slightly. She pulled back just a little, breaking the kiss for a moment.

"Adequate, he says. Adequate. I am insulted. Some of my best tongue work and he calls it adequate. You truly are a loutish brute, and I hate you."

"Is this where I get invited to kiss your shapely posterior as it recedes from my life?"

"If I weren't so comfortable in this bed right now, I would be putting that shapely rear in your face, and waiting for the kiss."

"Well, you could always sit it up on me and I could return the favour, although I wouldn't be kissing your rear, since it's the next-door neighbour that interests me more, and that tastes better."

"Hmmm, tempting, tempting, but this little pussy wants a great big dick in it, and yours will just have to do, in lieu of the alternatives."

"Of which there are none?"

"Well, I could go and get the vibrator out of your closet, but that would mean having to get up, and I'm still too comfortable to do that."

"I could always put your cuffs on and drag you down to the driveway. I'm sure one of the neighbours would be willing to oblige." The instant the words were out of my mouth, I knew that I had made a huge mistake. The colour ran out of her face, and the smile disappeared from her lips and her eyes. What was intended to be flirtatious banter had suddenly become too serious for her, too much of a memory of the previous day's events.

Her eyes filled with tears, and her chin began to quiver. I could see that she was on the verge of losing it completely, and my heart lurched as I knew that I had hurt her deeply. "Please ... don't make me do that. If you put my collar on me, I know that I will have no choice, but please don't make me have sex with someone else."

I pulled her tightly to me as the crying began, rubbing her back and kissing the top of her head, trying to comfort her. "It was a very bad joke, in extremely bad taste, and I apologize from the bottom of my heart. Given what has happened over the past couple of days, I should never have said it. It slipped out because I wasn't thinking. I do not want to see you with anyone else. I love you, and I am sorry."

I held onto her until I could feel her breathing ease. After squeezing her in my arms for a moment, I pulled back slightly, looking directly into her eyes. "I am so sorry for having said that, and I truly am a lout for doing it. Please know that I never meant it, and I wish the words had never crossed my lips."

Her eyes were still filled with tears, but a trace of a smile crossed her lips. "I believe you, and I love you. It's ... it's just that yesterday is still very raw. I'm not saying that you were wrong to do it, just that I can still feel the humiliation and the fear, and the thought of going through it again scares me very badly."

"I know." I moved her hair off her face, and kissed the tip of her nose. "What I did yesterday I did for a reason, and I think we need to talk about all of it. I want to spend today going over all of that, and mending any part of this relationship that might be broken. I think there are some issues we need to talk about, and maybe some new ground rules that we need to set. However, I don't want to do all of that on an empty stomach, and I know that I for one need a shower." Another kiss to the end of her nose, and one to her forehead. "So, would you care to join me for either or both of those activities?"

"But that would mean getting out of this comfortable bed. Couldn't you give me a sponge bath, and bring me breakfast in bed? After all, my shapely buttocks still hurt from the paddling you gave me yesterday."

"And they will hurt even more if you don't rid yourself of this tendency toward laziness and self-centred behaviour." I scooped her up in my arms, and headed toward the bathroom, then straight into the shower. I purposely positioned her so that the first blast of water from the showerhead would hit her, and not me, and was secretly delighted at the loud whoop she gave when the cold burst of water covered her entire back.

"You really are a lout, and a brute, and that was mean."

"Whatever are you talking about? I carried you into the shower and started the water running. How is that mean?" I was having trouble keeping the laughter out of my voice, and the glint out of my eyes. She turned her back to me, crossed her arms, and stamped her foot; all of that might have had meaning were it not for the fact that she was soaking wet and naked at the time.

I picked up a bar of soap and worked up a lather in my hands, then started sliding them over her body, squeezing her shoulders and upper arms, then moving down to her hips and thighs. She gradually relaxed, and I turned her to face me, sliding my soapy hands over her back and down to her shapely rear, ending by squeezing a buttock in each hand and using them to pull her into me. I bent to kiss her, tentatively, as I wasn't sure what her reaction might be.

Her hand suddenly grabbed me tightly by the penis, giving it a firm squeeze. "If you were anyone else, I would tear this thing off and beat you with it. Consider yourself lucky that I love you so much." Her grip softened, and her hand started sliding back and forth along my length, rapidly bringing me to a full erection. "Now, are you going to use this thing on me, or do I go and get the vibrator?"

"Whatever your little heart desires. I wasn't quite sure what you were in the mood for."

"What I am in the mood for is to have my man show me that he loves me by drilling me hard and fast. I can bend over, but I think I'd like to be able to look into your eyes as we come. How about up against the wall?"

A snatch of song flew into my mind at her comment, and as I turned to lift her against the wall of the shower I started singing, "... up against the wall, redneck mother..."[1] She looked at me strangely, but the look disappeared and her eyes closed as my penis began sliding into her. She moaned as I lowered her slowly down the wall until I was fully socketed in her channel. As I bottomed out, her legs lifted to wrap around me, and I bent my hips to start sliding in and out of her at a quick pace. I held her against the wall with my hands under her ass and concentrated on bringing her to orgasm 'hard and fast' as she had requested.

Within a few seconds she was moaning continuously, and her breathing was deep and fast. I could tell that she really did want this, but I thought it wasn't because she was highly aroused. I was fairly certain that she wanted this purely as a re-affirmation of my feelings for her, proof that I still desired her as a lover, and that we were still as connected as we had been only a few days ago. I knew that my feelings for her had not changed, and that if anything our connection had deepened, but I was aware that my treatment of her had caused her to have doubts.

With all of this going through my mind I realized that I was losing touch with what we were doing; I was still mechanically hammering into her, and she was getting very close to an orgasm, but I had mentally slipped off the track. I pushed everything else out of my mind, and tried to focus on the moment. Just then our actions sent her over the edge into a screaming orgasm, and her legs tightened around me, pulling me into her. Her head was rolling around on the wall, and her hair was flying everywhere.

I was still driving into her, nowhere near ready to come, but doing my best to stay focused on achieving the orgasm. I had to do this for her, regardless of how long it took. With each stroke she grunted incoherently and clung to me, her arms tightly around my neck. The feel of her body sliding against mine, the noises in my ear, and the love we had for each other started me on the slope toward my orgasm. I could feel my penis stiffening more, and increased the pace of my forceful entries into her channel.

She started panting again, her voice getting higher in pitch, and I thought she might actually come again. I looked into her eyes and saw the love there, and she leaned forward to kiss me, our tongues dueling in my mouth, and then hers. With a few more strokes she went over the edge again, and this time I was right there with her. My vision greyed with the force of the orgasm, and I grunted with each jet into her depths. We clung to each other fiercely as we each rode out the spasms of our orgasms, and I had to lean against her for support.

Her arms and legs were clutching me tightly, but my knees felt like they were about to give out. My breathing was hoarse and rapid for a few more minutes, and I finally got enough oxygen into my lungs to give me back a little strength. I straightened up, then lifted my head and kissed her once more.

As we finished the kiss, she pulled back and looked at me. "That seemed like it took some work, although I'm certainly not complaining at the end result."

"Well, chalk it up to the way you woke me up. I guess you took more of an edge off than I had thought."

She giggled. "We aim to please."

I was so glad to see some of her sense of humour returning that I hugged her tightly, and kissed her once more. "You certainly do please, but I need to put you down, and we still need to shower before the hot water runs out."

"Ah, ever the practical one, never the romantic." She lowered her legs, then slid down my front until her feet touched down on the floor of the shower. She pulled me down for one more kiss, then let go of my neck to start getting her hair wet.

"On an even more practical note, in addition to this shower I could really use some breakfast. Too much sex before food makes Jack shrivel up and die."

She turned to face me, and looked down. Her face came back up wearing an impish grin, as her hand reached to take hold of my now very flaccid penis. She squeezed it gently and said, "Yes, definitely shriveled, and likely at least comatose, if not actually dead."

"I've warned you before about laughing at the male appendage. You are courting the reddening of your posterior."

"If I offer to make breakfast for you, will that make up for the unintended insult?"

"Maybe, depending on your state of dress. I might be convinced to forego the punishment if the naked harem girl performs well."

"Well, this naked harem girl won't be cooking any bacon then, so you may need to limit your breakfast choices."

"Agreed. I wouldn't want to see your little body covered in burns. Glowing red from a spanking is one thing, but not from bacon grease splatters. Besides, properly administered a spanking can be fun, but grease burns never are."

"A spanking can be fun? For whom? Surely you mean the spanker, not the spankee?"

"I was thinking of both. The spanker, because of the delivery of pleasure to someone else, and the spankee because of the receipt of that pleasure, assuming that the spanking is for sexual purposes and not solely for punishment."

"Speaking as the recipient of a spanking, I can say that it wasn't all that pleasurable."

"Ah, but that's because I didn't fulfill your wish. You were extremely turned on, and ready to come, but I stopped before you did."

"Yes, you truly are a loutish brute, and mean and cruel besides."

"And you are getting much closer to another spanking. This one may not be pleasurable either. Come to think of it, I may need to spank you just for pleasure so that we have a frame of reference for comparison."

"Not today, please. My cute little butt really is still tender from yesterday's paddling."

I stepped up to wrap my arms around her, and cradled the subject of our discussion in my hands. "Today, I will confine my attentions to caressing it, fondling it, and watching it twitch and sway as you move around." I kissed her quickly. "Now, can we dry off and get some breakfast? I really am starving."

She giggled again, but moved to rinse off and turn off the taps. After drying off, we finally headed for the kitchen and got the food preparation underway.

We had both remained naked, and I truly enjoyed watching various portions of her anatomy move about as she rummaged in cabinets and drawers, and rifled the refrigerator in search of the components of our breakfast. I did my best to touch her whenever she came near, reveling once again in the knowledge that my best friend was the most beautiful example of femininity I had ever seen. The fact that I was privileged to see her in her most natural state still amazed me, and I never wanted to be deprived of this view.

She paused at one point. "You're staring at me. Do I have something on me?"

"Other than my eyeballs, not that I can see. However, a close tactile inspection may be necessary to provide a definitive answer."

"Right, another excuse to cop a feel. All men are pigs." She smiled to alleviate the remark, and carried on with her preparations.

A few moments later, we sat down to a meal, and spoke of nothing else until we had reached the point of refilling our coffee cups. I looked at her over the rim of my cup. "I think the time has come to talk about the events of the past couple of days, and to decide where we go from here."

"So, now the other shoe is about to drop," she said quietly. After a pause, she asked, "Should I be wearing my collar?"

"No. This is not a directive from a master to a slave. This is a frank and open discussion between equals, with no holds barred, and no feelings spared. There is no reason why we shouldn't be able to hold such a discussion, especially since nothing has ever stopped us from debating with each other in the past."

"True. As well, so far we've been able to talk about sex in the same manner, so we should still be able to talk about anything else. Sex is usually the subject that people have the most difficulty talking about."

"I agree, but I don't think this is really a discussion about sex. Sex is involved, but it's tangential to the real issue." I looked at her with a serious expression, wondering whether she would pick up the thread of the discussion.

"That being my so-called 'submissive streak, ' which seems to be more than just a streak."

"I think we have to face the fact that it is simply part of your personality, part of your psyche, and you never knew it was there until sex entered the situation. As I have told you, I would never have considered you as submissive in anything, and I've known you all your life."

"I think I'm only submissive where sex is concerned, but even then, until yesterday I never felt like I was submitting to you when we have had sex. Even the times that I had you come all over my face I never really felt submissive; I just liked doing it, putting aside the whole 'having my man mark me' issue. I have always felt like your equal when we've had sex."

"The same goes for me. Maybe we need to look at this from a different angle."

"How so?" She leaned forward slightly, wondering where this was going.

"Well, so far, the only times I've seen you be submissive, other than yesterday, were with Clara at the toy store, and with what's-her-name ... Jessica, at the beach. Both times, they were women, and both times they simply grabbed you and took charge. Neither one of them really gave you a choice; Clara put cuffs on you, then started to play with you, and Jessica simply grabbed your boobs and asked you to have sex."

"Don't discount yesterday. You simply told me that I had no choice in things. And not everything you did involved sex, but I certainly felt like I was submitting to you."

"However, yesterday, there were things that I wanted but that you refused. So, were you really submitting to me, or was it just a game?"

"It certainly wasn't a game, or I would have done my best to resist you, or to get up and walk away. In some ways you frightened me; I have never seen you like that. I never knew you had that aspect to your personality, to dominate someone purely by force of will. When you grabbed the collar and told me that I was property, I believed it with everything I had. In that moment I truly became your slave."

"But, are you my slave now? Do you feel the same way as you did yesterday, when I said those things to you?"

"Strangely enough, no. I feel like your best friend, and I feel like the girl who's in love with you, but I don't feel like I'm compelled to do anything. If I were to get on my knees, I'd be doing it purely because I wanted to suck you, and not because you had ordered me to do it."

"That brings us back to my question of a moment ago. Yesterday I wanted you to blow me out in the driveway, but you refused. What held you back?"

She paused for a moment, collecting her thoughts, and, I surmised, thinking back on yesterday's events. "Up until that point, I still thought that we were playing, at least to some extent. I thought you were being kind of cruel by not letting me come, but I still hadn't really connected what was going on. I thought you were pissed at me for not having sex with you on the beach with Jessica, and that you were getting back at me.

"When you tried to point out to me what kind of trouble I could get into, it hit me like a sledgehammer. It was you doing those things to me, but it could just as easily have been someone else. If I had gone to see Jessica, she could easily have controlled me and made me do things that I didn't want to do. It could have been Clara at the toy store; it would have been even easier for her, since she already had me in cuffs and a collar. I realized that I could have been handed around to anyone, forced to have sex with them, or to do something degrading, and that no one would be there to protect me." Her eyes overflowed and tears started running down her face, showing the depth of the emotions she was feeling. I could see that fear was chief among them, but I could also detect a hint of love showing through.

I looked steadily at her for a moment, letting her collect herself. "The whole trip back from the beach, and all of that night, all I could do was think about how to show you how worried I was, and how afraid I was that you could get seriously hurt, or deeply in trouble, and that I wouldn't be there to protect you. I was wracking my brain looking for an answer of some kind, and I couldn't come up with anything. I will tell you that ever since the visit to the toy store, I've been worried about your submissive tendencies, and I've been doing research in order to learn more about dominance and submission. I was convinced that I needed to find some way to show you how dangerous it could be, but I could not think of a way to approach it."

I finally paused in my diatribe, and chuckled a little, then looked at her, and winked. "You were the one who actually showed me the solution, so in a way you were the architect of your own downfall."

That comment drew a very quizzical look from her, and I smiled broadly in return. I held up a hand to forestall the outburst I could see coming. "Let me explain ... when I woke up and saw you on your knees, wearing the collar and cuffs, and fully restrained, the answer hit me in a flash. It was the collar. Every reference to sexual slavery, and dominance and submission, that I had been studying all mentioned that slaves wore collars.

"The last time we played master/slave-type games, you weren't wearing the collar; I only had you wear the cuffs, so that I could tie you up. But yesterday morning, there you were with the collar on, and I realized that I could use the collar as a very powerful symbol of what it meant to truly be controlled."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.