The Benefits of Friends - Cover

The Benefits of Friends

Copyright© 2012 by Memory Heap

Chapter 10: The Seventh Lesson

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 10: The Seventh Lesson - We had been best friends since the day she was born. We had grown up together, played together, and learned together. Now, she was proposing that we teach each other about sex.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   NonConsensual   Spanking   Light Bond   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Exhibitionism  

As the sun climbed higher into the sky, I finally awoke, realizing that I was alone. I lay in bed, not wanting to get up, as I thought there was a chance that I'd soon have company. Somewhat wistfully, I realized that waking up with her had not only quickly become habit-forming, but also highly desirable. Even without any form of wakeup sex, simply being curled around her, or cuddled up next to her, was much better than the empty space I now occupied.

After a few moments, I gave up, the need to urinate taking the uppermost place in my mind, so I shuffled off to the bathroom, then pulled on a pair of shorts and decided to head to the garage to get my blood moving.

As I headed for the weight bench, I hit the door control to let some air in, then lay down and reached up for the bar. After a few repetitions to warm up, I could feel my arm and chest muscles filling with blood, and prepared to begin a serious round of lifts. After two more repetitions, I heard the door motor whining, and smiled to myself. Her soft hand came down flat upon my chest, and I looked into her smiling green eyes.

"Don't let me interrupt what you're doing. I like to watch." I had a sneaking suspicion that she wasn't planning on just watching anything, or else why had she closed the door? Sure enough, out of the corner of my eye I caught a glimpse of naked flesh, and I felt her hands grab the waistband of my shorts and start pulling them toward my feet. I paused with the bar on my chest, and she said, "No, keep going. Just lift your hips a little."

In the next instant, my shorts were past my hips, and then over my knees, and flying through the air. I continued to lift the bar monotonously, wondering what was coming next. My penis had woken to the fresh air, and the possibility of getting its own exercise, and blood was moving into it, as well as my pectorals.

After a moment, she straddled my thighs, letting my penis rest against her naked mound, but not otherwise touching it. She did look at it a few times as it climbed to the occasion, and licked her lips, which of course made more blood flow to it. She giggled while watching it jerk with the new blood, and I felt it necessary to defend the male of the species from her laughter.

"Laughing at a man's penis is a good way to end a relationship, or to at least find yourself over someone's lap with your pert little buttocks being turned an interesting shade of red."

"I have pert little buttocks?"

"You are fishing for compliments. I have already told you that the term callipygian suits you extremely well. And I will spank that shapely rear if its owner gets out of line."

She stuck her tongue out at me, and giggled again. "And you know that I'll probably enjoy it, and come screaming over your lap."

"Yes, I dare say that you will. It's unfortunate that we didn't buy a heavier whip. The one we have is great for the more tender parts of your anatomy, but I doubt it would leave much of an impression on those large muscles in your posterior."

"Large muscles? You just finished telling me they were pert and shapely, and now they're reduced to being 'large muscles'? I am hurt." She crossed her arms over her breasts, and pouted.

"You are feigning anger and rejection, and if you keep your mouth pursed like that, I will find it necessary to insert something between your lips."

"I'll just bet you would, you loutish brute."

"I told you that sex would change things between us. You used to call me your best friend, and now I am reduced to being a loutish brute. I guess this means that the friendship is over, and we are reduced to just being ... what's the term ... ah, yes ... fuck buddies."

"Fuck buddies ... hmmm ... fuck buddies. I almost like the sound of it. It has a bit of a ring to it. But is that all we are?"

"You're fishing again, and I may have no choice but to spank you before I tell you my true feelings again, since you are making mock of what we are. Now, is there a reason that you came over here and took your clothes off, or were you just planning to use me as a sex object once again, and then leave?"

"Oh, I'm definitely going to use you as a sex object, hopefully more than once, of course that will depend on your stamina. Shall we get started? You might want to put that weight up on the rack."

Her impish grin and flirtatious attitude was making it difficult for me to keep a straight face as I attempted to berate her. I decided that safety was the better choice and reached up to stow the bar on the rack. I brought my arms back down, and looked at her with a raised eyebrow.

"First," she said, "we need to get you a little more interested, so we're going to try a little masturbation technique I read about." She shifted her hips back slightly, making it easier for her to get her hands to my penis. She started by pushing my foreskin back off the glans.

"We need a dry head here, and the head normally stays moist under the foreskin. We can hasten drying with some digital manipulation."

"Digital manipulation?" I asked.

"Yes, like this." Her fingertips touched me lightly all over the head of my penis, and she waved it in the air a few times. She used her other hand to pull down on the skin of my shaft, stretching the foreskin, and allowing more air to get at it. In a moment, she pronounced it sufficiently dry.

"Now, the way this works ... we begin by encircling the base of the penis with the first two fingers and the thumb of the left hand, applying downward pressure like this. This serves to tighten the skin of the entire shaft, and help the penis stand up straight, as you can see it doing. Next, we form a loose ring of the middle finger and thumb of the right hand. We slip this ring over the head, and just past the corona. Now we take several light, rapid strokes up over the corona, then a couple of long strokes to the base and back, and then back to short strokes."

I had watched her hands, and listened to her narration of this technique throughout the whole demonstration. She sounded like someone reciting from a sex manual, but when she started actually stroking my penis, the sensation of the short strokes shot straight to my brain. My head went back and I hissed air through my teeth. The light touch was a large part of the stimulation, and I knew that if she kept it up for long I would be coming all over the two of us.

"That is amazing. Where did you learn to do that?"

"It certainly looked like you were enjoying it. I found it in an old copy of 'The Joy of Sex'. Does it really feel that good?"

"I can guarantee you that a few minutes of that and I will be marking you again. I can't believe how good it feels."

"Well, we will have to explore this in the future, but for the moment, my goal was only to make sure that you were good and hard. And I have succeeded, so time to stop." She held my penis for a moment longer, as she bent over to kiss it quickly, and give the head a quick lick, then released it.

"So, now what?" I asked.

"Now, we explore aspects of the female superior."

"Because the female is inherently superior?" I raised an eyebrow in inquiry.

"Well, of course. First, we start with this little arrangement." She slid forward up my hips, trapping my penis in her folds, forcing it to lay flat across my abdomen. She started moving her hips forward and back, sliding along my penis, and basically using the bulge to masturbate herself.

She leaned forward, putting her hands on my shoulders for support, and leaned down for a kiss. I took the opportunity to hold one of her breasts in each hand, as they were being presented so nicely. We kissed deeply, and I could detect a slight moan under her breathing.

"I want to see if I can do this while I'm lying on you." She lowered herself onto me, and I wrapped my arms loosely around her. Her hips kept moving, and her breathing deepened. "Oh, yes. That's getting my clit now ... oh I like that."

I could feel her juices coating my penis, and the friction between her and me getting less as we were better lubricated. I didn't think that I would come very easily, but knew that she was the one looking to get off, and my needs were secondary for the moment.

Her movements lengthened, so that she was sliding along the entire length of my penis, and I could feel her fluids wetting not only my penis, but my crotch and the lower part of my abdomen. She was breathing a little deeper; I would have helped her along by playing with her nipples, but her breasts were flattened on my chest. She was, however, sliding them along my chest, so they were getting stimulated, just not as firmly as I would have done.

She looked into my eyes, and I could see the depth of her arousal in them; she was getting close. Her grip on my shoulders tightened, and her movements got faster, but lost some of their smoothness. I moved my hands to her hips to help guide her, as I was fairly certain that she was likely to fall off of me when her orgasm hit. Her eyes closed, and she started moaning, punctuated by little grunts, and I recognized the early signs of her orgasm.

In a moment her sliding movements turned to jerks as her hips bore down on my penis, trying to increase the contact with her clit, and the friction of her slide. I looked at her face, and could see the concentration as she focused on achieving the orgasm. With a few sudden jerks of her hips, she went over the edge, and froze in place for a moment before wailing with the arrival of the orgasm. Her yells were punctuated with a series of grunts, each one accompanied by her hips driving into my penis, and I was beginning to think that I might need to lift her up to avoid any injury to myself.

A moment more and she slowed her movements, so my concerns went away. I tightened my grip on her hips, holding her to me, enjoying the feel of her sweaty body on mine, the full-length skin-to-skin contact proving very pleasurable. Her eyes opened, and I once again got to look at her face immediately after an orgasm. The smoky glow to her gaze was my favourite sight; my heart skipped when I saw her looking back, and I smiled softly at her. "You are beautiful, and I love you."

"And I am a mess because I have just come, my hair is everywhere, and I'm sweating like a pig. You are twisted and strange, and I love you." She hugged me tightly, sliding up to kiss me, and winced slightly at the feeling in her sensitized clitoris. I gloried in the deep kiss for a moment, and then she lifted her head. "We're not done yet. I have something else I want to try."

I lifted an eyebrow, and she smiled in response. She kissed me again, quickly, and started slowly sliding back down my body, angling her hips into my abdomen. As her pussy met the head of my penis, she adjusted the angle of her hips to get my penis into the right alignment, then started sliding downward again. I could feel the wet warmth of her vagina enveloping the head of my penis, and she started moaning again as she forced herself along its entire length. When she hit bottom, she wiggled her hips a bit, and I loved what it did along my length. I flexed my penis to let her feel my appreciation, and she moaned again.

"I love the feel of you sliding into me, every single time. It just lights up all my nerve endings."

"So, now that we're connected, what comes next?"

'You do, and maybe me at the same time." Another impish grin. "Now, we try out what is referred to in some of the manuals as the female superior position, and in less scientific publications as the cowgirl position."

"Cowgirl?"

"Yes, because I am going to ride you like a bronco." With a push on my chest, she sat up, and positioned herself directly over my penis, keeping it in her depths. As the weight bench was quite low, she could easily place her feet flat on the floor with her knees bent. Standing up would raise her up the length of my penis; there was no concern that it might fall out of her, as she was too short to clear my penis at the top of a stroke.

As she started rising up for the first time, I reached up to help steady her, using her breasts as convenient handles. I massaged them firmly for a moment, as I knew that she liked the feeling of a fairly tight grip. Her descent was accompanied by another moan, and brought the two wonderful globes even further into my hands, so I flattened them a bit to make her breasts get squeezed on their own. At the bottom of the stroke, I moved to her nipples, gripping them between fingers and thumbs.

When she rose again, I kept my hands where they were, so her own action resulted in her nipples being pulled tightly and her breasts elongating downward. "A-a-g-gh ... oh, do that again. That hurts so nicely." Down she came, and back up. This time I added a little twist to her nipples, increasing the sensation.

"I should go and get the clamps. I could tie the chain to the weight bench, and you'd give yourself a thrill every time you lifted up. It wouldn't be so much work for me."

"You're not going anywhere until I come, so don't even think about it."

"Well, in that case..." I slipped a hand to the point of our joined organs, and found her clit, rubbing it quickly back and forth. Her reaction was loud and physical as she yelled with the sensation, and I felt her muscles clench all along my buried penis.

"No, don't do that. I want to try something else first." Her statement was delivered in a series of gasps, but I relented and moved my hand away. She slowed her motion, then sat herself fully onto me, and wriggled around a bit. "Oh ... you are so deep this way, I just love the feeling. But, time for a change in position."

I expected that she would slide off of me, but instead she leaned back and brought her legs off the floor, laying them along my chest to one side of my head. "Lift my feet past your head, and help me spin around."

I took both of her feet in my hands, and lifted them up, then levered them by my head, watching as they cleared my nose. She used her hands on my abdomen and thighs to help her swing around, and soon she passed through the ninety degree mark, continuing until her legs now lay atop mine. The twisting of her channel around my penis made for a delightful sensation, and my penis jerked inside her as it went on.

"I can tell you liked that manoeuvre as much as I did. Who knew that spinning in place could feel so good?"

"So now that the visual stimulation is gone, what's next?"

"Patience ... patience." She spread her legs, once again lowering her feet to the floor, and leaned forward a little, placing a hand on each of my legs. Using her hands for leverage, she raised herself off my pelvis until the head of my penis was nearly out of her, then sat back down, fully impaling herself once more.

As she started to repeat the cycle, I could hear he say, between moans, "This is called the reverse cowgirl. Hmmm ... you're almost as deep this way ... this feels really good."

I had no complaints about the sensations going through my cock, but I found that I missed touching her, or being able to see her reactions. I loved watching her in the throes of an orgasm, knowing the pleasure that was coursing through her body, especially if I had been the architect of that orgasm. Wanting to get more involved, I sat up and wrapped my arms around her, reaching for her breasts. Cradling one in each of my hands, I once again gave them a firm squeeze, and was rewarded with a grunt of passion from her. She leaned back into me for a moment, and I pulled her to me in a tight embrace.

Her mounting arousal was taking over her movements, the up and down motion of her hips overcoming any desire to be hugged, so I loosened my hold, and went back to her breasts. As she leaned forward again, her breasts dangled under their own weight, so I once again pinched her nipples, but this time I let them pull out of my fingers as she reached the peak of her upward stroke, and recaptured them as she moved back into range on the downward stroke.

She gave a little yelp with each snapping pull on her nipples as they came out of my grasp; I knew the sharp feeling of them being pulled then suddenly releasing was registering the stimulation more so than if I had kept hold of them. It was like the day that I had yanked the nipple clamps off of her, only this time the sensation was adding to her arousal rather than subtracting from it.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.