The Benefits of Friends
Chapter 9: The Sixth Lesson

Copyright© 2012 by Memory Heap

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 9: The Sixth Lesson - We had been best friends since the day she was born. We had grown up together, played together, and learned together. Now, she was proposing that we teach each other about sex.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   NonConsensual   Spanking   Light Bond   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Exhibitionism  

At some point during the night, the cool air coming through my window chilled me, as I had kicked off the covers in my sleep. Without regaining consciousness, I rolled over and pulled the covers back, not noticing that I was sharing them.

Hours later, an errant ray of sunshine stabbed into my eyelids, and I started to come awake. I was lying on my back, and I soon realized that a warm weight lay across my chest, and my legs. My eyes opened to see auburn curls blocking my vision. I realized that the warm weight was the love of my life. She was naked, laying partly on top of me, her head on my chest, an arm across my stomach, and one leg thrown over mine. To be physically any closer, we would have had to be in the middle of having sex.

She was still deeply asleep, and I marveled at how comfortable she must have felt to be that deeply asleep in the position she was in. I brought my free hand to her head, and gently ran my fingers through her hair without disturbing her. I breathed deeply of her scent, then relaxed and started to doze.

A fleeting thought came to the forefront of my mind, and my eyes snapped open in sudden alarm. Looking toward the window, I noted the low angle of the sun, and determined that it was very early in the morning, not more than an hour after sunrise. I noted that the window was open, and realized that she must have snuck in at some point. I wasn't too concerned that my parents would find us together, because they never came into my room unless the door was open; my concern was for her parents finding an empty bedroom that should have housed their sleeping daughter.

I calmed myself, thinking that she wouldn't likely have done anything to jeopardize our relationship; it meant as much to her as it did to me. As well, she knew her home situation much better than I, and I reasoned that she must have felt safe coming over. I wondered how long she had been there; had we actually spent most of the night together?

She shifted slightly in her sleep, blew out a puff of air like a sigh, and rolled partly off of me. Her movements took her off my arm, and I moved onto my side, facing her. She looked peaceful and beautiful, with her hair cascading over her face, and partly covering her breasts. I looked down her body, over her abdomen, and down to her legs. Her thighs were separated, leaving her mound visible, and accessible.

I watched her sleep for a few moments, and knew that she was still in a deep slumber. As I flicked my eyes from breast to nipple to navel to vulva, I started to foment a plan of attack, to do to her that which she had once done to me.

I started to slide down in the bed, moving very slowly, not disturbing her sleep. When my head became level with her crotch, I folded my arms under me, and rose up at my shoulders, putting my face in a hover over her pussy. I blew a thin stream of air at her labia, and waited for a reaction. Her hips moved slightly, her thighs parting a bit more, then she settled again. Once more, and her legs moved even further apart. Her major labia parted slightly, the inner pink becoming visible.

With that goal achieved, I moved to the second level of this attack. I lowered my head to her vulva, and stuck my tongue out to its maximum extent. Moving extremely slowly, I made contact between the tip of my tongue, and the edge of her inner labia. I ran the tip very lightly along the line of her labia, savouring her taste, and adding a little moisture to her own dew. She shifted slightly, and then settled back once again. Another circuit with my tongue, this time slightly splitting her lips with its tip. At the very extreme of my reach, I touched her clit, and stopped all movement. Her breath caught for the barest fraction of time, then another deep sigh emanated from her mouth.

I laid there with my tongue touching her clit for a moment, then started to circle it very slowly, and very gently, using the just the tip of my tongue. I kept circling without stopping, expecting a reaction at any moment. Her fragrance started filling my nose, as I could feel her labia beginning to engorge, and I could sense an increase in her secretions. I thought that by now she was probably having an erotic dream, similar to what she had caused in me.

As the circuits of her clit increased in number, I started to add a bit more pressure. After another minute, she made a low moan deep in her throat, and her hips raised a fraction, and then settled back. Another few circles and they rose again, the moan repeating. Each time that her hips came up, I moved my head back, maintaining the same pressure on her clit.

The circling continued. I was touching her nowhere except her clit, so all her senses would be focused on that single bundle of nerves, slowly working into her subconscious, teasing her toward orgasm with nothing in the way of a frontal attack.

Her hips started churning, now in constant motion, yet she was still asleep. I thought that her dream must be really interesting by now. Her breathing got deeper, and she began to moan continuously as I kept my tongue moving. I was truly enjoying this tease, and anxious to see what the outcome might be.

A minute later, I found out. Unexpectedly, she plunged into her orgasm in a violent thrust of her hips into my face. She partially sat up, curling over my head, and her hands clenched in my hair, pulling me forcefully into her pussy, slamming her hips back and forth into my face. Her jaws clenched with the force of the muscle spasms going through her, and I was thankful that she hadn't screamed; I didn't think my parents would want to wake up that way.

I rode through the orgasm with her, moving my arms to hold her thighs, and waited for the tremors to subside. I didn't actually help with ending the orgasm, as I continued to lick her pussy, delighting in her taste, until she pushed my head away. I moved back up alongside her, and pulled her into a tight hug. She pulled back and kissed me deeply, tasting herself on my lips.

"What the hell did you do to me?"

"Oh, just a surprise oral assault, in the same manner as someone else I know." The grin on my face told me that it had been fun for both of us. I kissed her again, and then looked into her eyes, which were still smoky with her arousal. "What time did you get here?"

"Just after midnight; I came in through the window. Thanks for leaving it open. You were out cold, so I just climbed in with you, and fell asleep. What time is it?"

"It's early. We don't need to get up yet. But ... aren't you worried about your parents?"

"What do you mean?"

"Well, what if they find out you're not there?"

"Oh, nothing to worry about. My Mom had to go to a conference, so she's away for a couple of days, and my Dad had an early meeting. He never comes into my room anyway, so he won't know I'm gone unless the house burns down."

"Okay, I guess that works. At least it has you here, where you belong, as far as I'm concerned."

"Good. Hold me, and let's go back to sleep for a bit."

We spooned together, her delightful little butt in my groin, and my hand cupping a breast. Within a few minutes, we had succumbed to sleep, and didn't wake up for another two hours.

As I did start to wake up, I could feel her stroking my erect penis. I supposed she had been getting poked by my morning erection, and resolved to do something about it. I opened my eyes, and could see that she was concentrating on masturbating me. Her face was very close to the tip of my penis, and she occasionally bent her head and licked the head. When she realized that I was awake, and watching her, she looked up at me and smiled.

"If it's okay with you, I want to do it this way. I need the practice."

"Whatever you'd like, I'm enjoying it."

"I can tell. I can feel your muscles reacting whenever I squeeze it."

She bent her head again, this time taking a couple of inches in, and flashing that wicked tongue all over the head. I groaned at the sensation, and my hips shot up involuntarily. Her hand never stopped moving on the shaft and the combination of her mouth and hand soon had me heading for my own orgasm. I could feel the first tremors deep in my abdomen, and my penis swelled in her mouth and her hand.

As the first jet of cum was boiling up my shaft, she pulled her mouth back, and increased the pressure of her hand, never slowing it, and staying with me as my hips rose from the bed. "That's it baby ... come for me ... come hard ... spray me with it."

I grunted with the force of each shot as it left me, my head pushing back into the pillow, her hand forcing it from me. As I finally subsided, her mouth returned to the head, her tongue laving it, and her mouth sucking out the final weak dribbles.

Finished, I looked up as her head left my penis, and I could see her face striped with cum, running from her forehead to her chin. She had some in her hair, and her lips and eyelids were dripping. She licked her lips, and smiled at me, enjoying the taste.

"Feeling submissive this morning?"

"It's something about being with you in a sexual situation. I wanted to make you come, but I felt like being marked. Since we were going to need a shower anyway, I decided to go for it. And I loved it, thank you."

I brushed the hair back from her face, and smiled at this mess before me. "I love you, and if this is what you want, who am I to deny you?"

"Let's go get that shower." She preceded me into the bathroom, and stopped to examine herself in the mirror. "Damn, I look like I just did a porn movie. This is the first time I've ever seen myself after a facial."

"I know. You usually do it while we're in the shower, so you can wash it off right away."

"Seeing myself like this is making me horny again. Will it take you long to recover? I think you need to bend me over in the shower."

"Somehow, having a beautiful girl throw herself at me and demand sex seems to help my recuperative powers quite a bit."

She giggled, and reached out to use my penis as a handle, pulling me into the shower.

We got the shower running, and the temperature adjusted. I shampooed her hair, removing the traces of cum from it, then soaped up her curvy body, squeezing the fun parts as I went, and working both the soap and her into a lather. I lingered on her firm breasts and hard nipples, and her hairless mound, evoking the occasional moan as I worked. I kissed a few moans back into her throat, and was generally enjoying watching my water nymph get aroused. Thinking back to our recent session in bed gave me an evil thought, and I decided that today's lesson would be of my devising.

She reached the point at which her arousal was starting to overcome her, and she turned her back to me, rubbing her buttocks against my hardening erection, and reaching for it with a soapy hand. As she began to stroke my length, she turned her head for a kiss, and said, "It's time for me to bend over, and for you to ram this thing where it will do the most good."

I reached around her and held both of her breasts, giving each of them a firm squeeze, then moving to her nipples, rubbing and pinching them in my fingers. The flash of sensation in her breasts and nipples caused her to arch her back suddenly, pushing the wonderful objects more firmly into my hands. "Are you ready for what's coming?"

"Give it to me, all of it."

I backed up from her, still holding her nipples, and using them to move her away a bit, then positioned us to rinse off any lingering soap. I let go of her nipples, and moved my hands to her hips; she started to bend at the waist, and put her hands on the wall for support. I moved the head of my penis to her opening, and without any warning, pushed the entire length into her in one long slow stroke.

Her head snapped up, and a loud groan came from her mouth as she felt me enter her all the way. A tremor passed through her body, and her breath shuddered in and out of her lungs. For a moment, I thought she had orgasmed, so I held my place, not daring to start stroking for fear it would tip her over the edge. After a minute, she moaned out, "I love it when you do that. I can feel it all the way through me, and I almost came this time."

After she had calmed a bit, I took a firm hold on her hips, and pulled back until I was almost out of her, then pushed all the way forward again. As soon as I hit bottom, I reversed and started the cycle over again. She began moaning almost continuously, and I could tell that she was highly aroused and not far away from her next orgasm. As I increased the speed of my lunging, her moans became punctuated with little grunts, each one louder than the previous. I knew that her orgasm was imminent.

Two more strokes, and I withdrew completely from her, taking a step back, waiting for her reaction. She was so deeply into her arousal, anticipating the orgasm, having felt its initial twinges, that she didn't react for a moment. Then she moaned loudly. "Why'd you stop? I'm almost there ... put it back in ... I need to finish ... please."

I leaned over her back, my mouth close to her ear. "Not yet my little subbie; you get to come when I say you can come, and not before. Time to get dried off; we have things to do."

My statement had stunned her into silence. When I stood her up and turned off the water, she looked up at me with a questioning expression, and a hint of something else ... fear, perhaps. I wasn't sure. I led her out of the shower, holding one arm, and dried her off quickly, and a little roughly. I wanted her skin to stay sensitized. As I dried myself, I saw her hand start to steal toward her pussy, and I glared at her. "No touching. Put your hands behind your back."

Her eyes widened at my tone, but they quickly moved behind her. I tossed my towel aside, then took her by one elbow, and led her to the straight-backed chair we had used yesterday. "Sit. Don't move. Keep your hands behind you." I went to my closet, and found what I was looking for in a box, bringing the items back to my bed. I took several of them over to her chair.

Kneeling behind her, I dropped the items I was carrying on the floor. "You're under-dressed." I wrapped a cuff around her left wrist, checking its fit, and then did the same to her right. Satisfied, I clipped the two together, then picked up the rest of the items, and moved back around in front of her. When I looked into her face, her eyes were wide, and I guessed that she hadn't expected me to take charge of her like this, or to deny her the orgasm she was expecting. However, she was also breathing quite heavily, so I could tell that she was also still very aroused.

"Sit forward. Put your little butt near the edge of the chair." She complied, wondering what I was about to do. I brought my index finger to her clit, and touched it very gently, rubbing it in small circles. She reacted instantly to the light touch. I looked directly into her eyes, my expression neutral. "I'll bet you want to come really badly, don't you? You'd love it if I just kept doing this for a while." I lifted my eyebrows when she didn't respond right away.

"Y-Y-Yes, please," in a very shaky voice.

I tapped her clit firmly, once, and then slid the finger down between her wet folds. "This wet little pussy belongs to me now, and you're not allowed to play with it. That's why your hands are cuffed, to keep your fingers out of it." I took my hand away, and pushed both of her knees wide apart, delighting in the view it afforded me. I leaned in and licked her once, from her perineum to her clitoris. Her hips bucked into my mouth at the sensation, and she moaned, whimpering, "Please ... please."

I looked into her eyes as I blew a little stream of air over her overheated labia, the added sensation not cooling her even as she felt the chill. "Not yet. Maybe later, or maybe not. If you're a good girl, I might lick it again. After all, I do like the way you taste. But if you're a bad girl, well ... don't forget that we bought a whip, and your pretty little boobs might get to sting a bit, or maybe even your bare little pussy. For now, though, you're still underdressed."

I wrapped a cuff around her left ankle, then her right, testing both for fit, but not clipping them together yet. I looked into her eyes again, and could see that she was still apprehensive, but didn't seem afraid. "I think there's still something missing ... hmmm. Oh, I know what it is, you need your jewelry."

I picked up the last items I had brought, and stood up, bending to her breasts. Her nipples were still fairly stiff in arousal, but I played with each of them, rolling them between fingers and thumbs, and pulling on them until they were very firm. A clamp went on each one, the screws loosened so that only the spring jaws provided any tension. I knew that this barely made her aware of their presence, so I reached out to tighten them.

"So, how many turns of the screw shall there be? Five? Six?" I knew that in the store her limit had been two turns, but that she would endure much more if I wanted it. I had no intention of causing her pain; I wanted her stimulated to distraction, but not in pain. This was, after all, supposed to be fun. I twisted the adjusters by one full turn, and watched as she closed her eyes and arched her back, pushing her breasts out.

She swallowed hard, then opened her eyes and looked at me. "That's one, Master. Please may I have another?"

My penis jumped to rock-hard state upon hearing those words. The submission evident in them struck me to my core, and I wondered if I had actually gone too far. I stared back at her, shocked, my eyes wide. I was ready to release her from her bonds and make tender love to her until she had her denied orgasm, and came screaming in my arms. As I stared, unmoving, a ghost of a smile crossed her face, and she winked, then whispered, "Gotcha." I knew in that instant that while she was deeply into her submissive state, she was still fully aware of what she was doing, and was enjoying it as much as I was.

"For that, my little sub, I might put you on the street in your shackles, and sell you to the highest bidder. For now, though, I'm hungry, and want breakfast."

I helped her to stand and then head downstairs. I held her arms on the stairs, since walking with her hands behind her would throw off her balance a bit, and I didn't want any accidents. In the kitchen I assembled a simple breakfast of toast, juice, and coffee. She watched as I only filled one plate, and I could tell that she wanted to ask about her own breakfast. I had left her standing while I handled the preparations; when I moved to the table, I beckoned her over, and pointed to the floor beside my chair. "Your place is here, kneeling beside me."

She looked at me in surprise, then slowly knelt down, and settled back on her heels. I looked at her posture, and said, "No. Back straight, knees spread wide, ankles crossed as if they were linked. Get it right or I will hook them together. You don't sit back unless I tell you to relax."

She moved into position quickly, spreading her knees further when I tapped the inside of one with my foot. I reached to her pussy and ran a finger through it, then rubbed it over her clit for a moment. She hissed air in, and arched her back, pushing her hips toward my finger. I pulled my finger back. "No, no, little subbie. I was just checking."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.