The Benefits of Friends - Cover

The Benefits of Friends

Copyright© 2012 by Memory Heap

Chapter 7: The Fourth Lesson

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 7: The Fourth Lesson - We had been best friends since the day she was born. We had grown up together, played together, and learned together. Now, she was proposing that we teach each other about sex.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   NonConsensual   Spanking   Light Bond   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Exhibitionism  

After another night of sleeping like the dead, I woke alone. I was actually a little disoriented by this condition, after twice waking up with my arms filled with beauty. For a moment, I laid there pondering a life with a companion in my bed, and decided I that I much preferred that state over the alternative.

Deciding not to take my morning erection in hand, but to save it for something potentially much better, I finally got up, went to the bathroom, and pulled on a t-shirt and shorts. As I headed downstairs, I thought that she had probably been a little late this morning, so she had missed her opportunity to wake me up by getting here before my mother had left. I expected the doorbell to ring at any moment, and my love to be shedding her clothes soon after.

I decided to postpone breakfast, just in case I might have company for it, and headed for the garage to get in a few minutes of lifting. Before I settled in on the lifting bench, I opened the door to let in the cooler morning air, and there she was, running up the driveway. She was wearing a blouse and a short denim skirt, which completely threw me, as I couldn't recall the last time I had ever seen her in a skirt. At school she usually wore jeans, and in summer she wore shorts.

As she crossed the threshold of the garage, she reached out to press the button that would close the door, and grabbed my hand. Looking around, her eyes settled on the workbench, and she started pulling me in that direction.

I started to say something, but she spun and wrapped her other arm around my neck, reaching up to kiss me firmly. Pulling back, she said, "We don't have time for much. My mother wants to take me shopping, and I managed to stall her for a few minutes. I told her I needed to talk to you about some research that we had planned to do today. We only have time for a quickie, so that will be today's lesson."

She backed up to the workbench, and lifted her skirt. "Lift me up, please."

I stepped up to her, grasped her around the waist, and settled her on the edge of the workbench. My dad always kept the bench very clean, so there was no dirt or sawdust to worry about. I stepped between her legs as she spread them widely, and leaned down to kiss her again.

After a moment, she pulled back, and said, "There's no time for a long build up. This is a speed event, not a marathon. Drop your shorts. I woke up horny, so I know I'm wet."

As I lowered my shorts, she spread her legs even wider, and reached under her skirt to the crotch of her panties. Not bothering to remove them, she pulled the gusset aside to reveal her pussy, and reached out with her other hand to my penis, pulling me toward her.

"Okay, let's get going. We have no more than five minutes before my mother comes looking for me."

I was a little stunned by the suddenness of everything, but placed the head of my penis at her opening, and started moving it in gently, making sure that she really was lubricated. I needn't have worried, as I slid into her with no trouble. She moaned throughout the insertion, as she always did.

Her arms came up to my shoulders, and she pulled me in for a kiss. "Hammer me as fast as you can. I don't think I'll take long to come, but remember, speed. "She kissed me hard, driving her tongue into my mouth.

I moved my hands around her hips to the top of her rear, and worked myself in as deeply as I could, then started my first withdrawal, judging angles and alignment as I went. As I reached the limit, I snapped my hips back to drive myself home once more, and her breath whooshed into my mouth.

Now that the positioning was correct, I started to go for effect, and set a rapid pace, getting my penis into her as deeply as I could on each stroke. I knew that she could take the pounding, and that it would send us both over the cliff, but the timing might be an issue.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.