The Benefits of Friends
Chapter 6: The First Review

Copyright© 2012 by Memory Heap

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 6: The First Review - We had been best friends since the day she was born. We had grown up together, played together, and learned together. Now, she was proposing that we teach each other about sex.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   NonConsensual   Spanking   Light Bond   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Exhibitionism  

Once again, I was in a deep sleep, having been exhausted by our activities over the past few days. Our bodies, or at least mine, had not fully adjusted to this new level of activity. At one point in my slumber, I had a fleeting impression of something heavier than my blankets pressing against me, but the single brain cell that had been awakened by the intrusion quickly returned to its unconscious state.

After some unknown period of time, I began the slow climb back to reality. I started to realize that I was very warm, and tried to move away from the source of the warmth toward a cooler part of my bed. For some reason, I couldn't move; this began to alarm my senses, and other faculties began to click into operation to determine whether there was a problem.

My sense of smell cut in, and I could detect a warm summery fragrance that I knew I had previously encountered, but couldn't quite place. My hearing gradually focused on someone's breathing, but it wasn't in synchronization with the movement of my lungs. Finally, the fingers of my right hand determined that they were wrapped around something warm, pliant, and wonderful, but my left arm was trapped and unable to move.

As these sensory inputs coalesced, my brain determined that I was not alone, and my eyes snapped open. The fragrance I smelled was her hair, as her head was tucked up under my chin. She was wrapped in my arms; my left was under her, and my right was wrapped around her waist, with my right hand cradling her right breast, held in place by one of her hands. I gave the breast a slight squeeze, and heard a low 'Hmmm' from her throat. She snuggled a little closer, so that we were truly spooned together, our bodies in contact all along the length of her back, buttocks, and thighs. The heightened level of sensation, and sensuality combined to increase the hardness of my morning erection, which now started to poke her in the cleft between her buttocks.

"If you're going to jab me with that thing, why don't put it somewhere where it will do some good?"

Taking her at her word, I reached between us, and adjusted the position of the head until I could feel it nudging between her labia. I ran my finger along them, discovering her to be quite wet. As I knew that there would be no problem with lubrication, I angled my hips slightly, and applied some forward pressure. My penis slid between her lips, and continued down her channel in one smooth motion. She moaned low in her throat through this entire operation; I knew this was a sign of a sudden increase in her level of arousal. However, I was feeling languid and lazy, and didn't really want to start an energetic frenzy of pounding quite yet, so I decided to try something different.

I placed my right hand on her hip, pulling her slightly toward me to ensure that we could get no closer to each other. I moved the hand behind her rear, then worked it between us, and finally between the tops of her thighs. I lifted her uppermost thigh, and pulled it back to rest on top of my own, so I now had access to some open space at the top of her legs. My hand went between us into that space from behind, bringing my fingertips to a point at which I could feel her labia. My middle finger slid between them, and moved toward her belly, skating along the wetness of her lips.

I knew that I had found my target when she hissed in pleasure; my fingertip was now resting on the tip of her clitoris. Slowly, I circled the bud with the tip of my finger, applying almost no pressure. She groaned, and moved slightly, so I stopped, then resumed when she had settled. Another slow circle, then another, and she groaned again. I continued in this manner, never speeding up, never slowing down, but stopping every time she tried to increase the contact, or get more pressure on her clit from my finger.

She started moving her hips slightly as my finger continued its parade around her clit, but I moved with her motions, so the pressure on her clit stayed the same. I was thoroughly enjoying myself, and her reactions, but I knew it was frustrating her; she wanted action—energetic fucking—and I was denying her that. As her arousal built, she started pleading, "Please ... please ... please."

"Please what?"

"Please ... please ... fuck me ... make me come."

"I am fucking you. I am making you come."

"No, ... har-har-harder."

"No, I don't want to. I like this."

By this point, I knew she was getting desperate. Her hips were in constant motion, and she was trying to move herself up and down my erection. I was having trouble keeping my hips pressed to hers so that my penis didn't have any in and out motion, but her actions were growing sharper, and the occasional snapping motions were giving her some internal friction.

I knew I couldn't keep her like this much longer, but decided to have a little fun. "Do you really want to come?"

"Ugh, ... yes-s-s."

"Do you love me?"

"Yes-s-s."

"What will you do for me if I make you come?"

"Anything."

"Anything?"

"Anything."

"Will you get on your knees and let me fuck your face again?"

"Yes."

"Naked?"

"Yes."

"In the garage with the door open?"

There was a pause as this sunk in, so I circled her clit more rapidly, then tapped its centre once, firmly. Her hips snapped, her breath hissed, and she said, "Yes. Anything."

"Will you call me Master when you do it?"

"Yes, Master."

When she said that, I knew her submissive streak was taking hold again, and I decided to put her out of her misery. Rubbing her clit firmly, but still with only one finger, I spoke into her ear, and directly to her core, "Come for me slave, come hard, right now, on my hand, and my cock." She clenched everywhere at once; I could feel it along the entire length of my penis. Her breathing stopped for a moment, then she began a low moaning that rose in pitch and volume until she was nearly screaming. I held her hips to the bed as they snapped back and forth, but let the motions drive her pussy up and down my penis until I too tipped over the edge and filled her for the first time this morning.

Her motions slowed, and she slumped to the bed, the two of us still joined. I moved my right hand back to her breast and squeezed it, using the hand to pull us back together into spoon position. I kissed the top of her head and hugged her to me.

"You are an evil, evil person. You have learned too quickly how to push my buttons," she said softly.

"I'm looking forward to that blowjob, slave."

"Yes, Master." My penis gave a twitch at hearing this, and she said, "I can tell you are looking forward to it. You know you don't need to ask."

"I know, but it's fun to do it this way, and shouldn't sex be fun?"

"Hmmm."

"Did my mother send you up here again?"

"Yep. You were dead to the world. I saw you took my advice and slept naked. I was a little tired, so I took my clothes off and climbed in with you. I was having a nice sleep until you cruelly stabbed me with that weapon, and made me sell my soul."

"Well, little girl, if you play with the big bad wolf, you have to expect to get bitten every now and then."

"Hmmm. I think I still love you, but if you stick that thing in my face, it might be you that gets bitten."

"Sounds to me that we may need to move up that spanking lesson. I think someone may need a lesson, and my right hand is getting itchy to deliver it."

"Yes, Master."

"Well, if you keep a proper attitude of respect like that, then I may be convinced to go gentle with you."

She finally burst out laughing, which had been my goal all along, and rolled over to face me, disconnecting our genitals from each other. As we separated, our pooled juices started leaking out of her, and she got a strange look on her face.

She quickly slid down my body, until her face was at the level of my crotch. I felt her tongue lave my penis, as well as the rest of my crotch. In the next instant, her mouth surrounded my penis, and it was descending toward her throat. She took a few full length strokes of my penis in and out of her throat, then lifted her head and gave me one last lick before moving back up into my arms, all the while licking her lips.

As she came level with my eyes, I asked, "So, what was that all about?"

"Oh. I read several accounts about tasting the combined fluids of a man and a woman after sex, and I wanted to see if it was true, or just some writer's fantasy."

"And?"

"It actually seems to be true. The combination of the two of us tastes better than each of us alone."

"That's partly because you taste a little like cinnamon. You have a nice tangy taste, which is why I like getting oral with you."

"You, Master, are full of crap. Cinnamon. Right."

"I can well understand why I need to spank your gorgeous, pneumatic, little butt." I squeezed the butt in question, and she moaned low in her throat, wriggling against me. The feeling of her beautiful body, connected to me by every possible square inch of skin, wriggling like that, was wonderful. I kissed her deeply for a long time, and then pulled back slightly. "So, now that the wake-up call is out of the way, what's today's lesson, teacher?"

"This is it."

"Huh?"

"Today is devoted to review of the initial lessons. It is a time to go over everything we have learned, to gain additional practice, to hone techniques, and to explore new methods of giving or receiving pleasure. In other words, we are going to spend the day making each other come in any way we want."

"So there's no new material to deal with?"

"Not today. Although from the way you just tortured me, we may need to spend more time away from each other, rather than wrapped up in each other. I think you have already learned my body too well."

"Perish the thought. I'm sure you have at least five undiscovered erogenous zones, and it seems that today might be a good day to find them."

"I think I'm going to need some breakfast."

"Well, let's sally forth down the stairs and see what we can find."

As we headed for the kitchen, still naked, I was reminded of yesterday's breakfast session, with her on the counter, and me sampling her delicious centre. As I watched her descend the stairs, a word flashed into mind. "Callipygian," I said, "that's the word I was searching for."

"What are you talking about?"

"Callipygian; it suits you perfectly. It means 'being possessed of shapely buttocks', and it suits you perfectly. You, my love, have a great ass, and I love to pat it or squeeze it, and I already know that it is one of your erogenous zones."

"That's quite the word. I'm surprised that your limited, brutish, vocabulary can embrace it, let alone be able to use it in a sentence." She was doing her best to keep a straight face, but there was a glint in her eye, and I could tell that she liked the description.

I came up to her, and taking her by the shoulders, turned her to face away from me. I gathered her hair in one hand, and draped it over her left shoulder, then nuzzled the right side of her neck. I kissed her behind her ear, and then started to nibble my way along her neck, slowly heading for its base. She started to moan very lightly in her throat, but made no attempt to move away.

As I reached the base of her neck, I widened my mouth to bring my teeth into play. I moved very slowly along the line from her neck to her shoulder, stopping every inch to apply pressure from my teeth. She could feel the teeth, but it wasn't really a bite, just a presence. Her moan increased in volume, and I could feel tremors flying over her skin as she laid her neck over to give me greater access.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.