The Benefits of Friends - Cover

The Benefits of Friends

Copyright© 2012 by Memory Heap

Chapter 2: The First Lesson

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 2: The First Lesson - We had been best friends since the day she was born. We had grown up together, played together, and learned together. Now, she was proposing that we teach each other about sex.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   NonConsensual   Spanking   Light Bond   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Exhibitionism  

She bit her lower lip for a second, and then said, "I think the best place to start would be with comparative anatomy. Take your shorts off." With that, she reached both arms to her waist, crossed them over, and pulled her t-shirt over her head. The t-shirt went on to some workout equipment, and her hands went to the snap of her shorts. She looked at me, questioningly.

Stalling for time, I said, "You're wearing way more than me. All I have on are my shorts."

She stuck her tongue at me, undid the snap of her shorts, and the zipper. She toed off her sneakers, gave a wonderful little shimmy and her shorts went to the floor, on top of her sneakers. She stepped back from them, and looked once again at me.

Her bra was white lace, molding around those lovely breasts, and plunging between them all the way to the bottom. It left the entire inner curves of her breasts on display, and I wondered if she had dressed knowing that she would be disrobing. Her panties matched the bra, and were cut in almost a triangular fashion, with a V-shaped dip in the front, and high-cut legs on the sides. They were thin enough that I could detect the darker triangle of her pubic hair.

She raised her eyebrows at me, as if to say 'Well?'. I kicked off my sneakers, and replied to her unasked question, "We're still not even." Looking at her in her underwear, I realized that she was truly beautiful, and my penis rose another notch.

She saw the movement in my shorts, whipped her arms around her back and released the catch of her bra. Without a pause, she slid the straps down her arms, then reached out to lift the cups away. Her bra went on top of her t-shirt, and my eyes nearly fell on the floor. Her breasts bobbled a little with her motion, and I stared. I had never seen real-life naked breasts before. They were stunning, from their full shape to the slightly darker nipples, and her small areolae. My penis went to full extension, trapped by my shorts it was now getting uncomfortable.

She put her hands on her hips, raised her chin, and said, "Now, we're even."

Realizing that it was now or never, and knowing the courage she had displayed, I moved my hands to the waistband of my shorts, and tried to push them down. My trapped penis prevented any kind of easy motion, so I had to first ease it free, and then let the shorts drop to my feet. I stepped out of them, and then kicked them aside. Finally, I spread my legs a couple of feet apart, put my hands on my hips, and looked at her with a raised eyebrow, my penis pointing arrow straight at her.

She looked at my rampant member, swallowed, and quietly exclaimed, "Oh!" She seemed unable to take her eyes off it for a moment, and I could see her breathing getting a little faster—it did interesting things with her breasts. After a moment, she came out of her reverie, and her hands went to her panties. A few tugs, another little shimmy, and they joined her shorts on the floor. She spread her legs a little, put her hands back on her hips, and looked at me.

A minute went by as I examined her from head to toe, and she did the same to me. Finally, I looked at her, and said, "This was your idea. Now what?"

"Now we compare."

"Visual or tactile?"

She didn't get my meaning, and gave me a questioning look. "Do we just stand here looking, or do we touch?"

She shook herself out of her slight fugue, and finally remembered the purpose of this session. "Oh, we touch. Definitely, we touch."

She came back over to me, and looked down again at the object pointing at her. I decided to lighten the mood a little, and said, "You certainly seem fascinated by it. You are allowed to touch it, since that's the object of today's lesson."

She glanced up at me, and said, "All of the anatomy textbooks show it just sort of hanging down, although in porn movies it seems to point."

I decided to provide some final enlightenment. "When the male is at rest, and not stimulated, the penis is usually in a flaccid state, and its position depends on its size, and gravity. When the male is aroused, the penis engorges with blood and becomes quite rigid. Its position will depend on whether the penis has a natural curve, is normally straight, or has been damaged in any way."

"Aroused ... so did I cause that?"

"You most certainly did, as you probably well know."

"No one other than my doctor has ever seen me naked, so I have no way to judge the impact of my body on someone else."

"Trust me, it's an impact."

She giggled at my compliment, and tentatively reached out a hand, curling it around my penis, and causing a jolt to go through me. As I flinched, and my penis jerked, she pulled her hand back, startled.

I said, "It's okay. No one has ever touched me like that, and it surprised me. Please put your hand back, if you want to."

She placed it back, wrapping her fingers around me, and squeezed it slightly. Her hands were warm, and soft, and I had never felt anything so wonderful. She continued playing with my penis, moving it around, sliding my foreskin back and forth, and lifting it to see under it. She reached under it to manipulate my balls, and her touch was so tender that I didn't have to warn her to be gentle.

After a few minutes more, she stood back and said, "Now it's your turn. Touch wherever you'd like." I approached her, and like most males, the first thing I wanted to do was play with her breasts. I had never seen anything so beautiful in my life, I knew enough to be gentle, so I skated my fingertips over them, then splayed my fingers and lifted them on my palms. While holding them, I rubbed my thumbs lightly over her nipples, and she suddenly moaned and sucked in a deep breath. I looked at her in alarm, but she said, "Do that again."

I once again rubbed my thumbs over her nipples, a little firmer this time. She moaned again, and took another deep breath. Thinking that I might be on to something, I slid my hands out to where I could grasp her nipples between my thumb and index finger on each hand. I gave each nipple a light squeeze, but rolled them back and forth between the finger and thumb on each hand. The results were startling. Her eyes at first flew open, then clamped shut. She moaned very loudly, and then a tremor moved over her body. She started to sway, and I reached out to hold her in my arms, afraid that she might fall. She was still shaking as I held her, and I became a little concerned.

Finally, she moved her head off my chest, and looked up at me. "I knew you were the right partner for this project." She kissed my chin, then snuggled her head back against my chest.

"I have no idea what you are talking about."

She leaned back in my arms, and said, "When you played with my nipples just now, you made me come."

"You had an orgasm from that?" I had always thought that some kind of genital stimulation was needed.

"They're called erogenous zones, and they exist in other places on the body. I think you just discovered one of mine. Interestingly enough, my nipples have never reacted like that when I've played with them, but the first time you touched them—wow!"

"I wonder what would happen if I kissed them, or sucked on them?"

"I think we wouldn't finish this lesson. So let's move on. Female genitalia are next. I should sit down."

She sat down on my weight bench, right at the edge, and spread her legs widely. I looked, touched, and stroked for the next few minutes, noticing that she grew progressively wetter as I explored. She also invited me to insert a finger or two, as her hymen had long since been broken by a fall out of a tree. She said, "Because of that, we shouldn't need to worry about any problems when we get to intercourse, especially if your fingers go in easily now."

Taking the hint, I slid one finger into her slowly, worried about hurting her. She moaned loudly, sucked in air, and said, "You wouldn't believe how good that feels. I wish you could never stop."

I started to get concerned about things getting out of hand, and slowly withdrew my finger. As it came out, the fingertip slid up through her labia, and moved over her clitoris, which she had pointed out to me earlier. The reaction was another yelp, a lurch of her hips, a moan, and more air sucked through her teeth.

In a shaky voice, she said, "I th-think we should move on to masturbation, because I really need to come, and I think you probably do too."

"Before we do, can I ask you a question?"

"I think one of the ground rules we should establish is that there is no need for permission to ask anything, agreed?" When I nodded, she went on, "So, what's your question?"

"I'll try to be as blunt as you have been, but this is still new to me ... I notice that you seem to have all of your pubic hair. I'm not complaining, because I love the colour, but from pictures I've seen, I thought most girls trimmed it way back, or even shaved it these days."

"It's called 'the carpet matches the drapes'. It means that the hair on my head matches my pubic hair, proving that I'm a natural redhead. It's a way to tell if a blonde is natural or dyed—they likely won't match."

She paused for a moment, then looked at me a little shyly, and spoke in a quiet voice. "I know I'm hairy. I actually was going to trim it right down, but then when I had the idea for this project, I thought we could use it as one of the lessons. I thought that you could shave me, and I could shave you ... maybe before we get to the session on oral sex. I've read a lot of complaints about swallowing hair, or picking hair out of your teeth.

"Besides," she went on, "it would be really difficult for me to shave properly, because I need to shave places I can't see. Now, if someone else were to do it..."

During this discussion, my penis snapped back to its rock hard state, picturing this delectable girl spread open for me, lathered up and partially shaved, and then picturing her totally bare, with her entire vulva on display. I moaned before I had even finished the thought.

She reached out to hold my penis once more, and looked into my eyes. "I'd say that someone likes the idea of shaving me. Just think, if I decide to stay that way, then it will have to be a regular occurrence, since hair grows back." My penis jumped in her hand again, and she smiled, and then gave it a slight squeeze. "I love how it's a barometer of your thoughts, especially about me."

Letting go of me, she stood up and announced, "Now for the next lesson—masturbation. Class, pay attention! For this assignment, you will need your right hand, or left if that's the way you lean, and the appropriate portion of your genitals. Please get comfortable, and begin."

She went over to the side of the garage, and grabbed a chair, bringing it over until she was sitting about six feet in front of me. She sat on the edge of the seat, and spread her legs widely. I was still sitting on the weight bench.

"Now," she said matter-of-factly, "we are going to show each other how we masturbate. Should we do this at the same time, or should we go one after the other, so we get to see everything?"

"I guess it depends on whether we want to do a clinical observation, or we want the thrill of watching each other."

"Let's go for the clinical observation now, since we won't be touching each other. The thrills will start when we move to the next lessons, since we'll need to touch each other."

"Okay. Who goes first?"

"Can I go first, because I'm a little shy about doing this, even though it is my idea, and I'm really very horny?"

"All right class," I announced, "the horny girl will now masturbate for us."

I leaned back on the weight bench, and looked at her, attempting to be studious, but I'm pretty sure my eyes were smoldering, and I was almost drooling. I knew I was breathing hard. The most beautiful girl I knew was sitting naked in front of me, and she was voluntarily going to play with herself for my education and enjoyment.

Chapter 3 »

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.