Law of the Blood
Chapter 24: A Surprising Relative

Copyright© 2012 by Robberhands

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 24: A Surprising Relative - The story is set in a fantasy world comparable to medieval earth. The main protagonists are brother and sister. Direct descendants of a God, they are fighting destiny to choose their own future. There is blood, war, magic, lots of sex, action and adventure, but mainly it is a character driven story and a fantasy case study on schizophrenia.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Magic   Mind Control   NonConsensual   High Fantasy   Incest   Brother   Sister   DomSub   Rough   Harem   Anal Sex   First   Size   Slow   Violence  

They were riding on their way to the meeting with the Manthakin the next day shortly after noon. Athea, Roban, Hassika, the three clan leaders and Iane were escorted by ten Amazons and twenty clan warriors. They had just passed the area of the battle from two days ago. Scavengers were having a feast on the corpses left lying on the battlefield. Probably to divert her mind from the gruesome scene Sahein started a conversation.

"I noticed no escort or adviser is accompanying you to the gathering. Is there a special reason, or do you just don't feel it's necessary?" She asked Iane.

"Why would I need an escort? I don't have any enemies here as far as I know, and a mortal adviser for an immortal is ridiculous. Seriously, would you make one of your pets your adviser?" Iane asked in return, apparently amused by the thought.

"I wasn't aware you look at us like that." Sahein curtly replied.

"What else do you think you would be in the eyes of an immortal? Your human lives are short and meaningless. You'll never be more than fleeting entertainment to us. Did you really believe you could be something like an equal?" Iane's musical voice was full of laughter.

"You have to be happy your fiancé wants to change his meaningless existence and will be worthy of your immortal glory if he succeeds," Sahein dryly retorted.

"You're a simple human and couldn't even begin to understand the magnitude of wrongness in your assumption. He'll never be worthy of me and never for an immortal means eternity." All laughter was gone from Iane's voice, but something in her eyes prevented Sahein from feeling satisfied or victorious about it.


Similar to their last meeting, the Manthakin had raised a tent on a hill overlooking a wide surrounding area. At the foot of the hill they were met by Bahren Mongel and six of his town-guards. He was smiling brightly as they approached.

"To hear from my scouts that five thousand Manthakin riders, chased by their own war-dogs, were fleeing from your battle was one of the best pieces of news I ever received in my life. I can't imagine how you worked such a miracle. Now I see you all here, no one missing, all unharmed and looking healthy; another miracle and I want to hear all about it." Bahren told them and none of them doubted the smile on his face expressed his true feelings of joy and relief.

"Tales about your victory will have to wait till this meeting is over. I don't want to waste my time listening to you bragging about a meaningless success in a skirmish while I'm here to find a solution for your survival and future," Iane responded full of contempt.

"This is my charming cousin, Princess Iane from Erylaness. Listening to her can become a bit taxing at times, but if you only look at her she is great company. I guess she is used to people reacting to her that way and that's the reason she also doesn't care what she's talking." Roban informally introduced Iane to Bahren Mongel.

Iane probably thought his introduction of her was inaccurate and glared at Roban angrily, though she didn't bother to rectify his notion. The clan leaders tried not to smile too brightly in response. Athea looked sternly at her brother, but a traitorous twitch at the corner of her lips gave away her amusement. Hassika didn't seem to feel the need for courtesy and laughed loudly. Bahren Mongel grinned at Roban, but also seemed a bit confused about the news.

"My brother forgot to mention something, following his last statement, probably because he didn't listen and only leered at Iane. She also is the Emperor's fiancé and arranged this new meeting. According to her, the Manthakin only came here because of a treaty between the Emperor and her family. She shall become the companion of Dharkuntis and in return the Manthakin shall defeat Erylarness' enemies. Iane told us that her special abilities are the missing piece the Emperor needs to gain the immortality he is striving for," Athea added as clarification.

Bahren's grin vanished and he stared wide-eyed at Iane.

"Now that he is gawking at me like everyone else, could we finally start the meeting?" Iane asked annoyed.

They left their escort at the foot of the hill and continued their way up. There was maybe a little hostility hidden in their eyes, but that aside, the guards looked as calm as they did the last time they passed them to enter the tent.


Inside the tent it also looked pretty much the same as the last time they met. The only changes were the replacement for the warrior Roban had killed and Artheos Gharnak was present today. Seated to the right of Warlord Jochias together with the warrior and the Archmage, he gave them a murderous look as a welcome. The Priestess of Narseya, Bahria didn't bother with introductions, but walked straight up to Iane and bowed deeply.

"Princess Iane, let me welcome you in the name of Emperor Dharkuntis and the Manthakin Empire. Warlord Jochias is honored and overjoyed to be the first Manthakin to make your acquaintance. Please take a seat. Your escort may arrange themselves around you to your liking." Bahria's voice was once again calm and emotionless.

Iane didn't award the Priestess with attention, but took in the scene and strode straight in direction of the Warlord. She placed herself slightly left across from Jochias and sat down. Roban sat down at her right side directly across from the Jochias. This time Athea took her rightful place on his lap right from the start, Hassika and the clan leaders next to them. Bahren Mongel sat down left of Iane.

It was Artheos who started talking as soon as they were seated.

"Princess Iane, King Malrik of Tularkis sends his kindest regards and is looking forward to making your acquaintance as well. I'm Lord Artheos Gharnak, the King's representative in Vernya and will become Lord of the Northern Territory. It is impossible to believe royalty of your magnificence could be related to this barbarian from Kurgath and his traitorous whore of a sister. So excuse me but I have to ask you personally if it's really..."

When Iane turned her eyes on him, he stopped talking in mid-sentence. He looked into her eyes and had to gasp for air at what he saw.

"No mortal human in my presence will ever insult my family unpunished. Jochias remove this vermin and take care of it." Her command was voiced with barely constrained cold fury.

Jochias didn't react. As before his face was an expressionless mask and his gaze was focused on something far away. It was one of the priestesses at his feet, Nigulla, who clapped her hands two times and nodded at the Archmage. The Archmage, Zurthan Kerxes, whispered something and made a gesture at Artheos. Still staring shocked at Iane, his already stiff figure solidified completely. Four unarmed Manthakin appeared from behind a canvas opposite from the entrance Iane and the others had used to enter the tent. They picked up the petrified body of Lord Artheos and carried it away.

Following Artheos' departure there was a moment of silence which ended with the sound of girlish giggling.

"I think the Princess doesn't like to be reminded that we're related to her," Athea whispered, but her voice was like the ringing of a bell and easily understood by everyone around.

She received some angry glares from the Manthakin priestesses, but for some reasons they decided not to voice their opinion about her.

"My relatives, Roban and his sister Athea are the reason I called for this meeting. Their presence in Vernya and involvement in this war was unforeseen, hence my sister, Queen Ayphera, and Emperor Dharkuntis didn't consider it at the time they concluded their bargain."

No one listening missed the emphasis she put on the last word of her sentence. Every Manthakin present froze and stared in shock at Iane. She ignored the stares and continued unperturbed.

"Our parents strongly advised my sister to find a solution and she assigned me to this task. My cousins refused to leave Vernya. The Ghallan Clans of the Northern Territory as well as the Amazons are under their protection. I was informed that a battle had taken place. The outcome of that battle should give you an insight to the extent of the problem you're facing. Your imprudent decision to declare them enemies of the Manthakin Empire is the main obstacle finding a way out of this mess. In case you're still blissfully unaware of whom you're dealing with, I will enlighten you. My cousins Athea and Roban are the immortal incarnations of Chaos and Destruction. I don't expect they will abandon their loyal allegiance just because of your usual threats of doom and despair. Feed this information to the fat-bubble you call a Warlord and I'll wait for Dharkuntis suggestions. My cousin Athea told me she liked the refreshments you offered at the last gathering, so let's have some while we're waiting," Iane finished her statement.

Most everyone just stared speechless at the Princess. She had watched Iane intently while she was talking and again it was Athea who broke the silence.

"Our cousin summed up the situation quite nicely, don't you think so brother?" She asked absently, still curiously looking at Iane.

Roban nodded his agreement. He was the only one not staring at Iane, but seemed to be lost in his own thoughts.

Apparently Athea's voice shook Iane's audience out of their numbness and Patessa, the second priestess of Keirgonna at the feet of Jochias, started to talk.

"Princess Iane, are you sure this is what you want us to tell the Warlord?" She asked sounding scared.

"Mind your place, slave! Question me again and I'll remind you of it," Iane warned her coldly.

Both priestesses of Keirgonna winced in reaction and bowed to Iane. Patessa nodded at Bahria, who stood up and left. She returned a moment later followed by servants carrying baskets, bowls and jars filled with food and wine. After they filled their plates and mugs, their group retreated to talk out of hearing-range of the Manthakin, who were hurriedly doing the same. Iane followed Athea and Roban with an inscrutable expression on her face.

"That wasn't how I envisioned this meeting to play out. Correct me if I'm wrong, but we haven't negotiated so far, but Iane gave them an ultimatum," Sinheyd whispered, astonishment clearly detectable in her voice and expression.

"That's what it sounded like to me too," Gillyn agreed while looking intently at Iane.

"Iane, what are you doing? I can't believe simple-minded arrogance is the reason you are provoking the Manthakin. What is your plan?" Sahein asked insistently.

Iane didn't answer and turned her back to them. The women and Bahren looked questioning at Athea and Roban, but the siblings were staring at each other and ignoring anyone else.

"I guess we puny mortals won't be included in the discussion of our godly friends and allies. We'll have to wait like good little kids for their parent's decisions," Sahein commented clearly annoyed.

"Careful Sahein, your parents can hear you and you know what happens to uppity children," Hassika mocked, enjoying herself.

"Athea isn't just a friend and ally, but High Protector of the clans. I shouldn't need to remind you of your oath, Sahein," Gillyn admonished and didn't sound amused at all.

"Gillyn is right, and so far we can't complain about anything Athea decided for us." Sinheyd shrugged.

"I understand even less of this than you, but what should I do; interpose with Notabir's whole military power behind me?" Bahren Mongel asked grinning at them.

"There is something going on we don't know about and I have the feeling we wouldn't fully understand it even if we did," Gillyn mused.

"Listen to the smart woman! Just do like I do; lean back and enjoy the show. I think they are getting ready for the grand finale," Hassika stated her opinion.

The Manthakin had taken their places again. The priestesses of Keirgonna looked anxious, but the Archmage and the warrior were obviously pleased. Bahria hadn't changed her stoic expression and the Warlord was still focused somewhere far away. Roban and Athea were the first of their group to sit down again and Iane followed them before the rest took their seats as well. After the servants had carried away the remains of their meal it was Patessa who started to talk.

"The Emperor will personally talk to you through the Warlord," she announced, her voice sounded strained.

Jochias opened his mouth wide, but his absent expression didn't change. They heard the sound of a voice coming from him, but his mouth still didn't move.

"The presence of Chaos and Destruction, as you named the siblings from Kurgath, unforeseen or not, doesn't change the contract between your sister and me. The clans and Amazons were offered the chance to surrender, but they refused and chose to follow your cousins. Tularkis surrendered and will be rewarded. Nothing has and nothing will change. The moment I fulfill my part of the contract you will be mine, Princess Iane. Like every slave you are bound by the word of your mistress and there is nothing you can do to change that. I talked to your sister, Iane, and I know you are lying. Ayphera wanted to come here herself on advice of your father, but you begged to be sent and your mother supported your plea. Why are you here, Iane?"

The voice they heard was raspy like the stertorous breathing of an old man on his deathbed. There was no emotion palpable within the monotonous croaking sound.

Iane didn't answer, she just stared at the motionless figure of the Warlord. A moment of silence followed and was interrupted by a defeated sounding sigh. To the surprise of most people present the sigh didn't come from Iane, but from Athea. Her sigh followed an angry glare at her brother, but also a short nod. Roban grinned smugly at his sister as Athea started to talk.

"You are right Dharkuntis, a slave is bound by the word of his owner. Nevertheless, there is something you forgot or weren't smart enough to figure out in two hundred years. Slave doesn't mean meek or stupid. What would a proud and intelligent slave do, if she doesn't want to be given away by her owner to another master? She wouldn't beg to be spared from her fate, she would simply choose another master. She can't sell or give herself away, but she can manipulate a situation to reach her goal. My cousin Iane is as clever as she is beautiful and got what she wanted. She didn't have to ask for help and did it right in the face of her wannabe new master. In an abstract kind of way I even feel for you, because she manipulated me as well, and I hate to admit that she succeeded. That hurts as much as the smug grin on my brother's face. The only comfort for me is the knowledge his new slave will be an extremely onerous burden, demanding lots and lots of discipline. Now that I think about it, that sounds pretty good actually. They both will suffer and I can enjoy their fights and shouting matches. All the exciting chaos it will cause!" Athea finished smiling happily.

Now everyone, apart from the usual exceptions, was staring wide-eyed at Athea. Pondering the last part of her statement, Roban's smug smile faded and he was looking rather thoughtful once more.

"What are you talking about?" Asked the croaking voice of the Emperor, "Iane can't choose her master, her sister promised her to me and she can't abjure her mistress' will."

"You're not very smart, are you? My brother figured it out even before I did. For some reasons he felt very motivated to use his brain for once. It's simple, you should be able to understand it too. There are only two ways to become someone's slave. Either you give your freedom away willingly, or it is taken from you. I'm not sure why or how Iane became the slave of her sister, but maybe my brother's presumption will prove to be true here as well. However, Iane is here and my brother will take her as his slave. It's against her will of course, but what can the poor girl do, all alone and helpless? Either you or her sister will need to rescue her from her gruesome fate at the hands of my brother. She is innocent and blameless and no one can accuse her of betrayal or a breach of promise." Athea gleefully explained.

All eyes turned to Iane waiting for a reaction. The most observant and sensitive people among the audience thought they could see a tiny smile tugging at the corners of her mouth, but even those didn't feel sure about it. Everyone else just saw an emotionless and cold expression on her beautiful face. Nevertheless, one thing everyone noticed. Iane did not utter a single word in objection to Athea's explanation.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.