Law of the Blood - Cover

Law of the Blood

Copyright© 2012 by Robberhands

Chapter 11: The Name of the Beast

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 11: The Name of the Beast - The story is set in a fantasy world comparable to medieval earth. The main protagonists are brother and sister. Direct descendants of a God, they are fighting destiny to choose their own future. There is blood, war, magic, lots of sex, action and adventure, but mainly it is a character driven story and a fantasy case study on schizophrenia.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Magic   Mind Control   NonConsensual   High Fantasy   Incest   Brother   Sister   DomSub   Rough   Harem   Anal Sex   First   Size   Slow   Violence  

A little later and they were back on their horses and traveling. Athea had finally fully recovered from her rather unusual adventures of the morning. It was time for her to sort through all the things that had happened since ... where to begin? She didn’t know why, but she felt a panic attack coming. Just a week ago her life was so simple, shitty, but simple. Today she wasn’t even sure who she was anymore.

She needed a baseline, somewhere to start, a fundamental truth about her existence. Even just some simple facts would be a good start. She had to calm down. Some simple facts, yes, that was good, simple was good! She wanted, no, she needed simple. She was Athea, daughter of Darea and Maghon. That was it, a nice simple start. No doubts about it, just facts. OK, she never met her father, but her mother had told her his name. Gods, she just wanted something simple to start. Calm down Athea, just breathe slowly. Why did she suddenly even have doubts about the identity of her father? What next? Would she question her mother’s identity? Just don’t panic Athea. What was wrong with her? Denyssa was right, her mind was scrambled! A little support was needed. Easy enough!

“Roban, I was just thinking about father. Well, you know he died before I was born, so I wasn’t really thinking about him, more like thinking about the fact that I have a father ... ehm ... I mean (dammit calm down you twit, breath Athea!) ... his name was Maghon right?” Great, that sounded just as crazy as she felt right now.

“He was your father as much as he was mine Athea” Roban answered looking back at her curiously.

“Oh, yeah, sorry, of course he was both our father. What a relief, isn’t it? Ahhh, I mean ... don’t mind me.”

Great Athea, just great! Now they both look at you like you have lost your mind. The next time you open your mouth they will be sure about it. You got what you wanted, you heard your brother ... hmm. Why didn’t he answer with a simple ‘yes’. ‘As much as mine’ doesn’t answer anything, damn bonehead. One more try.

“Roban, I know I sound a little crazy ... I just ... maybe Denyssa is right and my mind is scrambled. But please just answer with a ‘yes’ or ‘no’. I am the daughter of Darea and Maghon, right?”

“I’m sorry Athea; I can’t do that, because the answer isn’t that easy.” This time Roban didn’t turn around.

“And of course you also won’t explain it to me. Do me a favor, next time just lie.”

“Sorry, but I can’t do that either.”

“Roban, are you my brother?”

“Yes”

Well, back to the basics. She was Athea and Roban was her brother.


Athea and Denyssa were preparing their dinner at the campfire. Roban was at a little creek close by, taking care of the horses.

“You’re not going to try that again, are you?” Denyssa asked

“Try what?” Athea innocently replied.

“You know exactly what I mean! Look, personally I really don’t care and I never would have said anything, but after what happened this morning ... Athea I’m your friend, I hope you know that, so please listen before you explode. You know what the priests of Ghania would say about it. I never had a reason to think about, but after this morning I did. Maybe they are right and you are not meant to do that with your brother.” Denyssa carefully said.

“The priests of Ghania, the Great Mother, you mean?” Athea asked.

Denyssa nodded.

“So you think my little visit to nowhere-land this morning was a sign from the Great Mother, telling me I shouldn’t do naughty things with my brother?”

Denyssa nodded a little hesitantly.

“The Great Mother who gave birth to Harohn and Atanea, God of the Sun and Goddess of Calmyra?”

Denyssa looked a bit puzzled, but nodded again.

“The same Harohn and Atanea who sired all the rest of the godly family, you know their children, right? Feya Goddess of Wisdom and Fortune, Nyome Goddess of the Hunt and Virtue, Balkhor and Messaya the underworld God and Goddess and Judges of the dead, Khor the God of War, Zetine Goddess of Rivers and Streams...”

“Yes, yes, yes, I got your point.” Denyssa sighed.

“Ohh, just when I was about to talk about Ghania’s grandchildren, there are some really juicy relationships,” Athea mocked.

“Yeah, I know.” Denyssa grinned. “So I guess that means you want to try again.”

“You thought I would like to stay a virgin forever? Wasn’t I explicit enough expressing my point of view concerning my virginity?” Athea laughed.

Denyssa looked at Athea curiously. “Has it actually ever crossed your mind that it doesn’t have to be your brother?” She asked curiously.

For a second Athea’s face showed a mixture of wonder and surprise, then her pale blue eyes fixed Denyssa in a cold glare. “You will never ask that question again!” She said in a voice of utter finality.

Denyssa already regretted she had asked. “I’m sorry I...” she began but was interrupted.

“Look what we got here, two little birdies out all alone,” someone said.

Athea and Denyssa spun around and saw a man standing about twenty feet away from them. It was dark already and their fire didn’t give enough light, Athea could only make out a silhouette. The man was of average height but with a wide chest and stocky build. As he came closer she could make out a hard looking face with intense dark eyes. Behind him more silhouettes became visible in the darkness.


Roban had led their horses to a small creek and was brushing his stallion, while the others were drinking. He thought about his dilemma. It wasn’t fair to keep his sister in the dark about their family history. It was hers as much as his. He could see her struggling with the strain the change put on her every day. He had struggled with it too, lots of times. It was different though, he knew about his ancestry, she didn’t, because of his decision. He thought it would be necessary, or she wouldn’t be free to choose her own future. Was his noble decision just another failure? How could she choose a future without knowing her past, without a chance to understand her own nature? What was her nature? He had a guess about it, more than a guess actually. His nature he called the beast.

Like Athea he was without guidance when the change began. His father died long before he could have explained what was happening. He remembered the beginning. For a long time he had thought it was a coincidence. It started just after his mother and sister left him. Today he knew better. His sister leaving him was his trigger to the change. Their reunion was hers. For him it was violence, a craving to fight and kill. He thought of it as the beast. He almost killed the only friend he had left in his old home. Luckily Kaias was smart enough to leave him. Once his anger was aroused, to kill and destroy was his only choice to appease his raging nature. Anger was the key to the cage of the beast. Once it was out of its cage, it had to be fed.

He used to make fun of his one track mind, what else could he do. His determination to always go for the solution with the highest possible body count still surprised him sometimes. For every bit of control he had to fight. Sex worked to distract the beast. It was like a calming drug, a sedative. It was the reason Leandris the Queen of Ghota was still alive. Funnily enough, self-preservation, the most basic animal instinct, had no meaning to the beast. Why should it care, the beast couldn’t die. Self-preservation was a concept for mortal beings, the beast, his nature, was immortal. When this body died, it would go to sleep until it would be awoken again, the same as the last thousand years.

His musings were interrupted by a high-pitched squeal. It sounded mostly surprised, but there was some fear in it too. The beast raised its head, looking for someone with a key.


The man sat down across from Athea and Denyssa. The others surrounded them. Athea did a quick count. There were eight more men and two women. They all looked a bit haggard and dirty and all were armed. Most men had their swords still in the scabbards. One man and one woman were carrying a bow over their shoulder, additional to their short swords. The man sitting across from them, probably the leader, had a mean looking spiked war mace in his lap.

“My name is Targos; would you let me know yours as well, my pretty birdies?” He asked.

“Sure, why not; my name is Athea and this is my friend Denyssa. My brother Roban is down by a little creek, taking care of our horses,” Athea easily answered.

The man grinned and some of the others laughed.

“Bounty hunting would be much easier if every absconder would have your attitude.”

“Ohh, I’m sorry, I didn’t know. Now that I know we should try again. Denyssa is pretty good as the frightened victim. Well, let’s not get into that, she’s a little shy about it.”

Denyssa blushed in affirmation.

“I see myself more as the petite, but tough amazon. I hope you listened! I said petite! So don’t call me small or little. That really gets me moody. My brother, well, I don’t believe he would enjoy this all too much. We better keep him out of it. Is that OK with you? Ohh, before I forget it again, what are we fleeing from?”

Targos laughed.

“Yes, I’m OK with it. To answer your question, Harrany Macathry hired my group. Her oldest son, Radhyn, was killed raiding a village. She seems to hold your brother responsible for it. I can’t say why exactly, but it doesn’t matter. She’s paying us to bring him back to her. She also wants a girl with white hair, supposed to be his sister. That would be you. She didn’t say anything about your friend though.”

One of the men surrounding them walked up from behind and sat down aside Denyssa. “If this one isn’t needed, can we have her?” He asked, wrapping his arm around her waist.

Denyssa squealed at his sudden touch.

“Let’s wait for the brother. After that you can have your fun,” Targos replied.

The man sitting beside her lewdly smirked at Denyssa. Athea jumped to her feet and pointed at him.

“You, take your hands off my friend, now! I wanted to play a bit and have fun. Maybe you simply could have left again, alive. Now it’ll cost you.”

“I bet the little amazon and her brother are the terror at every child’s birthday party,” one man joked.

The men and women surrounding them laughed, some sounded a bit nervous though. The man hugging Denyssa laughed too, until he looked in Athea’s eyes.

Targos didn’t laugh, he watched the man staring into Athea’s eyes. Tears of sweat broke out on his forehead, his eyes widened and an expression of pure terror appeared on his face. Suddenly he jumped up. Digging his nails into his eyes he clawed at his face and screamed in an inhuman sound of utter despair.

The men and women watched stunned as their comrade broke down on his knees, screamed one last time, then fell to his side; his hands still weakly clawing at his eyes and blood soaking out between his fingers. No sound came from his mouth anymore but shallow breathing.

All eyes turned to Athea.

“Who are you?” Targos asked, shaken to the core.

“I was asking myself that very question this afternoon. I am Athea, Roban’s sister. I know it doesn’t sound like much, but it’s all I’ve to go by for the moment.” She giggled, which at the present situation was a rather unsettling sound for the men and women staring at her.

“Anyway, we should talk some more now that I’ve saved your life. Ohh, and here is my brother Roban.” She gestured to the side where a frowning Roban stepped into view, ax in his right hand, but just holding it loosely.

Athea sighed, they all had returned to stare at her and Roban did too now, with a frown on his face. She took Denyssa by the hand and dragged the stunned girl to her brother.

“Sit down Roban.” Still frowning, he nevertheless did as told. Next she pushed Denyssa at him. The seemingly dazed girl stumbled and fell in his lap.

“She is a bit upset, just hug her and she’ll calm down. No hanky-panky though.” Athea sternly admonished, but giggled as soon as she finished her sentence.

Roban snorted, and hugged Denyssa to his chest. Athea walked back to Targos and sat down again. All eyes still following her in disbelieving consternation.

“You all should sit down and get comfortable. The show is over.”

No one reacted, everyone continued staring at her.

“I’d have thought you bounty hunters would be a really hard-assed group of people. Snap out of it. You survived! One of you a little less, get over it and move on.”

Targos was the first to recover enough to talk.

“Who are you, and what did you do to Athun?”

“I already told you who I am. I am Athea, Roban’s petite baby sister. Assuming Athun is that piece of shit on the floor, let’s say, I showed him a place he didn’t like.”

“Will he recover?” Targos asked looking at the man who hadn’t moved and was still clawing at his face with its now empty eye-sockets.

“Maybe, if he can find his way back. No, I’m kidding! A bounty hunter without eyes, he’d be dead weight anyway,” Athea answered sounding annoyed.

“Why did you do that to my brother, he didn’t do anything!” A woman cried.

“Now don’t be stupid. He touched my friend. Well, maybe I’m also a bit cranky today. I had some really strange days. If you want to blame someone else than him, blame Denyssa, she squealed. If I hadn’t done something you’d be all dead now. You should thank me! You’re not out of the woods, but now it only depends on you if you will die tonight or continue to live. All I want from you is to go back to Harrany Macathry and deliver a message from me. Tell her the girl with the white hair said hello, but she should stop sending people out to get me and my brother. She wouldn’t want me anyways, don’t you think?” She finished her eyes sparkling and a mischievous grin on her pretty face.

Targos was a veteran of many wars, who had seen death in all its ugly faces. Today he saw its face again, beautiful and smiling at him.

“We will deliver your message.” He bowed to Athea before turning to his group. “Take Athun, we will leave now. I want to talk to the old bitch.”

Long after his group had left, Targos still had sudden visions of what would happen to him if he failed. He knew what to do and wouldn’t fail, he had delivered such messages often enough.


While the bounty hunters were leaving, Athea walked over to Roban and Denyssa. Denyssa had calmed down a bit but still watched the approaching Athea warily. She didn’t really notice she was sitting on Roban’s lap with his arms around her waist. Athea bend down and looked her in the eyes.

“You don’t have to be afraid of me Nyssa. You are my friend. I told you, you don’t have to be afraid anymore.”

Denyssa smiled at her and nodded. She believed Athea, she could see it in her eyes, and she would never hurt her ... hey!

“You are doing it again! You look at me and your eyes make me all fuzzy. Next thing I know I’ll find myself naked and messy on the floor again!”

“You wish!” Athea grinned at her.

“No I don’t. I hate it! A real friend wouldn’t make me do all those dirty things. A real friend wouldn’t control my mind and use me as a toy,” Denyssa said sounding hurt.

“Denyssa, you have to be strong now. I have some bad news for you,” Athea seriously replied, but she was grinning at Denyssa.

“I can’t control your mind like that and never would have done that to you, even if I could. I can show you whatever I want and you even can feel it. But It’s like a dream and I can’t make you like or dislike something. I’ll show you what I mean.” Athea smiled at her.

Denyssa’s eyes lost their focus. She puckered her lips for a moment and then her eyes focused on Athea again and she was smiling at her.

“You just kissed me!” Denyssa said excitedly.

“No, I just showed you what a kiss would feel like. How was it?” Athea asked.

“It was a sweet kiss, I liked it.” Denyssa said, still smiling.

“That’s what I mean. I can show you a kiss, but I don’t control your reaction to what I show you. Even what you feel is your own imagination, not mine. Do you understand?” Athea asked grinning.

“Hey, that can’t be, it would mean I...” She stopped and furiously blushed.

“Hey that is really neat! All the possibilities! I will just lie down and you can show me some hot fantasy, and I can even feel it! No more firewood for me, that’s for sure. I want a blond and a redhead, or better just surprise me!” Roban’s excitement was obvious.

“It doesn’t really work on you. Do you think I still would be a virgin if it did?” Athea asked annoyed. “It seems all it does to you is make you relax.” Suddenly she grinned again. “Since my visit to nowhere-land this morning, I learned something new though!”

“You really enjoy watching my little ass, don’t you big brother? Denyssa, you should walk more slowly around Roban, your jiggling tits distract him badly,” she said smiling wickedly. Her expression suddenly changed and became serious. “That’s also why I knew you were coming and how close our guests were to end up splattered all over our new blankets! Ever thought about who would have to clean up that mess? NO? I thought so!” Athea finished angrily.

“I don’t think I like that new trick very much,” Roban grumbled in response.


A little later they lay under their blankets, Athea and Denyssa sleeping, but Roban was lying awake. They went to sleep just like yesterday. Roban and Athea naked, Denyssa in another little shift. Not long after the girls fell asleep Athea’s movements changed their original positions. She crawled on top of Roban and lay face down on his chest. Her head was tucked neatly under his chin, arms around his neck and legs sprawled out to the sides of his hips. Denyssa had occupied the empty space Athea left behind. She slept now with her head on his shoulder snuggled to his side; her upper leg thrown over Athea’s right leg as well his left thigh and her left arm lying across Athea’s back. In other words, Roban lay entangled in a mess of lovely limbs and warm, soft flesh. That would have been a damn good reason to lay awake but astonishing enough, tonight it wasn’t the reason he could not sleep.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.