Law of the Blood - Cover

Law of the Blood

Copyright© 2012 by Robberhands

Chapter 10: Like A Virgin

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 10: Like A Virgin - The story is set in a fantasy world comparable to medieval earth. The main protagonists are brother and sister. Direct descendants of a God, they are fighting destiny to choose their own future. There is blood, war, magic, lots of sex, action and adventure, but mainly it is a character driven story and a fantasy case study on schizophrenia.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Magic   Mind Control   NonConsensual   High Fantasy   Incest   Brother   Sister   DomSub   Rough   Harem   Anal Sex   First   Size   Slow   Violence  

They were taking a north-west direction to a town called Notabir. According to Annys it would be the last town before a huge wilderness and it would take about two weeks to reach it. Only small settlements and farms could be found north of that town. She never went that far north nor did the other villagers, but sometimes a trader from Notabir came through Rhagneyr.

It was still winter and cold, but their new clothes provided a new level of comfort for the girls. Traveling was now much easier on them. When they stopped to rest for the night they were still in a happy mood, talking about things they would like to see and do on their future adventures. When Roban went to get more firewood for the night Athea mischievously grinned at him.

“Tomorrow I will think of something to reduce our need for firewood. This evening I am too tired.”

While Roban reacted a bit antsy to her remark Denyssa looked just puzzled.

The next day’s progression was as uneventful as the day before. After they cooked and ate some food Athea informed them about her resolution about their firewood problem. Denyssa was surprised to hear that as she wasn’t aware of a serious problem, but Roban’s nervous reaction to Athea’s announcement seemed to confirm its existence.

“Actually the solution is pretty easy! To reduce our need of firewood, we have to access other resources to keep us warm. As we are three healthy young people, body heat is the obvious answer!”

Athea grinned widely at the two others, and suddenly Denyssa also felt a raising level of agitation, Roban just groaned. It was unsure what he wanted to express with that sound but Athea just continued her explanation.

“We simply will move closer together to sleep and share our blankets. Starting today we will test my solution. For obvious reasons the most proper sleeping arrangement will have me in the middle between you two!”

“Obviously!” Roban snorted. Denyssa’s nervousness reduced some, but she still felt a little excited, and anxious of course!

“Between you two I will get the brunt of the body heat. I don’t want to sweat through the night, and wearing my leather outfit that surely would happen. To prevent that, I will have to overcome my natural modesty and sleep naked. I will make that sacrifice for the good of our group.”

Roban had trouble to hold in his laughter and even Denyssa started to giggle. Athea waited for Roban to lay out their blankets before she would begin to undress. As she expected him to, Roban sat down on the blankets and awaited her undressing with curious anticipation. Denyssa also sat down and watched in rapt attention. Her own excitement increased by leaps and bounds as she sashayed over to Roban for the first act of her unveiling.

As she stood in front of him, she placed the tip of her right booted feet at the center of his wide chest and pushed. Grinning Roban let himself fall back flat on his back. She planted her foot solidly on his chest and stared at him. Roban understood what she wanted. He took a firm hold of the heel and Athea slipped out of the boot. The process was repeated for the left boot before Athea turned and sashayed her way to the excited Denyssa.

On her slow walk she took hold of the hem of her shirt in a cross-grip and seemed to pull it carelessly over her head and off. She threw the shirt back over her shoulder and Roban let it hit him straight in the face, without even trying to dodge. In front of Denyssa she crossed her arms over her chest, hiding her perky breasts, then she twirled around looking back at Roban. She looked over her shoulder into Denyssa’s eyes and wiggled her little ass in her friends face. Turning her head again she looked at Roban. Very slowly she bent at her waist, keeping her legs straight and sensuously swaying her hips. She kept him captive in her gaze and her tits from his view.

Denyssa, understood her part of the show as well, grabbed around Athea’s slim hips and opened the belt-buckle. Next Denyssa took hold of the pants waistline and began to pull them down ... slowly. Athea, arms still crossed over her chest, was standing bent over jack-knifed, her head almost between her knees. Roban groaned in frustration. His part of the show wasn’t half as good as Denyssa’s! The pants slowly peeled down, baring bit by bit Athea’s ass and thighs.

Denyssa was transfixed by the view in front of her nose. Just below that small but perfectly molded ass, the hairless lips of her glistening little pussy were peeking out between slim toned thighs. The smell of Athea was overwhelming her senses. It was so strong she could taste it on her tongue. Denyssa could feel her mind melting, her thoughts becoming cloudy. Without a conscious thought to do so, she ever so slowly leaned forward, her mouth-watering almost drooling. Driven by an overpowering desire, she wanted to worship that most beautiful, delicious, and so delicate looking pussy. Just before her lips made contact, Athea suddenly jumped up and swirled around grinning, shaking a finger at Denyssa’s lustful face.

Athea stretched her arms out to her sides and did a full turn. Next she squealed and jumped onto a blanket and rolled herself up in it, vanishing from view. Roban was whistling and applauding wildly. Denyssa was shaking her head trying to clear her mind of the cloud it was under.


A little while later, all three lay side by side under a big blanket. Roban and Athea naked but Denyssa shyly put on a dark red, thin shift. The gauzy material hung loosely from thin strips at her shoulders down to the middle of her thighs. Roban was lying on his back and looking thoughtful at the cloudless winter sky, his head resting on his crossed arms. Athea was in a similar position, but was smiling and felt exceedingly thrilled. Next to her Denyssa lay on her back, arms a little stiffly at her sides, looking more nervous than excited.

“A week ago I was hoping it would never happen. But today it was all I could think about.” Athea mused, before she continued sounding almost religiously delighted. “My big brother will make me a woman tonight!”

“Ouhhm, I don’t think that would be a good Idea Zeza,” Roban said, hoping the use of his childhood nickname for her would distract Athea from the message. No such luck of course.

WHAT?“ Was the piercing scream that crashed his hopes. “Roban, if you make a stupid joke now, I swear I’ll skin you alive with my fingernails!” Athea continued more calmly.

“Look, you are awfully young and ... petite ... and I’m clumsy and big and would probably hurt you,” he reasoned, but he knew that just wouldn’t fly. He had to try though.

“To hurt me in the process is inevitable. I will survive it like every girl before me did!”

There was that hissing again that always came before the explosion.

“Maybe! OK, probably you would. But you know the Norgar law; you have to be sixteen to become my mate.”

Shit, he knew she was too smart to fall for that.

“No, I don’t remember all that Norgar shit. However, tonight I just want you to take my virginity and fuck me. We don’t have to become mates for that, and you know that as well as I do! Or do you want to count out all the mates you’ve collected over the last couple of years?”

Roban became slowly desperate.

“Well, yes that’s true, but you’re special. I could never let you go again after we did that. I couldn’t even stand the thought of you with another man. You would have to stay with me forever, and only me, no other man ever! You’re only fourteen Zeza, too young to make a decision like that!” Roban had thought long about that one. It was his best one! He was very proud about how reasonable it sounded.

Athea sat up, turned to him and straddled his waist. Staring down in his eyes she was waiting. He looked into a seemingly bottomless depth of swirling pale blue light, drawing him slowly inside. Like snow on a warm summer day, all his thoughts and objections were melting away. Left behind was a feeling of peaceful acceptance. He actually had to giggle! It sounded really strange coming from a man six feet eight inches tall and weighing three hundred pounds.

“That little trick doesn’t work on me Zeza. But it’s neat! I saw you do it to Denyssa and wanted to know how it feels when you do it. It’s like a gentle mind massage, I could...”

Twaaack!

A furious slap stopped his further thoughts about the matter.

“Stop bullshitting me Roban. You could let me go now? That’s what your stupid rambling was about, wasn’t it? Tell me BROTHER, who will be the man taking me from you? Will you hand me over smiling, wish us good luck and a happy future?”

“Well, he would have to be a real nice man of course. Maybe a king, or prince, or a famous warrior ... and he would have to convince me that he really loves you ... and...” Roban stopped a frown on his face.

Athea laughed at him.

“Cute! You never would let me go, now or ever. You would kill every man who would try to take me away from you. So stop this shit and tell me the real reason! Maybe, not likely, but maybe I will at least understand your thinking, and can help you to see where you went wrong!”

Roban put on his most stubborn expression and kept quiet.

“It’s a part of your big bad secret, isn’t it? This is just bullshit! I swear I’ll make your life a living hell if you don’t fuck me tonight!”

Suddenly they heard Denyssa giggling.

“And I’m a slut, yeah, right! I never saw a girl so desperate to lose her virginity.”

Athea turned on her in a flash. Pointing her finger right in Denyssa’s face she screamed.

“You stop laughing! I swear to all known Gods, you won’t lose your virginity before I do. Now, how funny is that?”

“Hey, that’s not fair! What have I got to do with it? Besides, I am two years older than you!”

Denyssa crumbled under Athea’s murderous gaze and became silent.

“If I have to suffer because of this boneheaded idiot brother of mine, you will too! That’s what best friends are for, isn’t it?” Turning back her stormy gaze on Roban she continued. “Either you will tell me about those secrets or fuck me, it’s up to you! If you try the big, silent one on me, I will make you suffer too. Don’t ever doubt, I will get what I want!”

Roban sighed. Where has his sweet little sister gone? Maybe he should just tell her all he knew about their history. Would she want to walk another path than the one he had chosen for her? Would she want to go home and become his mate, fulfilling a destiny no one of them had chosen? Or was it his own selfishness, leading him away from his destiny, and pretending to do it for her was just an excuse? However, she already wouldn’t accept his real reason. He just knew something would happen when he would take her virginity. Something that would crush all plans he had for her freedom, and maybe his own. Still, ‘I just know it’, would never work on a woman with a definite different opinion about what was the right thing to do. He would have to try and make it up to her somehow, and grovel a lot. For now the most important question was, how much would he have to suffer?

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.