Law of the Blood - Cover

Law of the Blood

Copyright© 2012 by Robberhands

Chapter 9: Fine Feathers Make Fine Birds

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 9: Fine Feathers Make Fine Birds - The story is set in a fantasy world comparable to medieval earth. The main protagonists are brother and sister. Direct descendants of a God, they are fighting destiny to choose their own future. There is blood, war, magic, lots of sex, action and adventure, but mainly it is a character driven story and a fantasy case study on schizophrenia.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Magic   Mind Control   NonConsensual   High Fantasy   Incest   Brother   Sister   DomSub   Rough   Harem   Anal Sex   First   Size   Slow   Violence  

The next morning Athea awoke rather undignified to a painfully stinging slap on her ass.

“Time to wake up, Evil One! We need to buy clothes for you and Denyssa. I got the impression you would like a black robe and whip, but wanted to wait for you to decide on your own,” Roban quipped while she was rubbing her stinging butt.

Fully awake she looked around and her eyes fell on Denyssa. She was sitting on a stool at the little table, avidly studying her toes. The way Denyssa was avoiding looking at her was proof enough for Athea that her memories of the last night were real, it wasn’t a dream. She looked from Denyssa to Roban then nodded at the door. Roban followed her look and watched the door.

“Roban, go look for something outside,” Athea sighed.

Roban thought a moment about the strange request but left the room a moment later.

“I guess it’s my time to apologize. I’m sorry about last night Denyssa. Please don’t ask me why I did what I did. The truth is, I don’t know why. It sounds strange, but I am not even sure it was me who did it,” Athea told Denyssa.

Denyssa looked up and watched her.

“Yes, it sounds strange, but I believe you. I saw your eyes last night. That girl, or whatever it was, wasn’t someone I’ve known for half my life. I was scared of her, I never was scared of you, Athea. The woman from last night would have ripped the heart out of my mother’s chest the first time she even merely thought about beating her. I just hope I don’t piss her off the next time she comes out.”


A little later the girls went down to the taproom. Roban was sitting at a table chatting animatedly with Annys. When they walked up to him Annys turned and watched Athea for moment.

“I probably should apologize to you too,” Athea reluctantly said.

“You should, but you don’t want to, right?” Annys grinned at her. “No need to apologize, girly. I pissed you off and you showed me who the boss of your little family is. I am Clan, I know how it works. Mean little trick to look as young and innocent as you do. Most sisters would have simply beaten me up. Well, you did too somehow, but in a very pleasurable way at least. That is one very special boy you got there, missy. Does he ever get tired?”

“Only if he thinks too much,” Athea answered grinning too now.

“Don’t they all? You should find yourself a nice place around here and plant your own clan. You fit right in. The sisters will love you, and if they don’t, just send your boy.” Annys laughed out and Roban grunted.

“Who knows, maybe one day when My Boy learns to talk without a grunt and growl all the time?” Athea replied.

Roban growled at her.


After a hearty breakfast they walked through the little village. They had asked Annys for the best locations to get all the things they wanted to buy. They already had visited the local blacksmith and bought two horses for Athea and Denyssa. The blacksmith had promised them, the horses they got were so docile, only a dead horse could be meeker. That’s what they wanted. Athea as well as Denyssa never had ridden a horse before they left Hithad. He sold them tack and saddlebags as well.

Now they were walking up to the castle. Annys had told them that the best seamstress around was one of the Callghannen sisters, Trynna. She even was supposed to own a sizable collection of clothes and drapery of foreign origin. She took all such things found on raids. They passed through the gates of the castle without anyone trying to stop or question them. A few kids were eying them curiously when they passed the court on their way to the main building, the typical multistory building made out of the natural gray stone found in this territory. They asked the kids for Trynna Callghannen and a little girl excitedly led them to her aunt. Trynna was easy enough to recognize as a relative of the Callghannen family members they had met so far. When they told her they wanted to purchase some new clothes for the girls she became a little haughty and looked disparagingly at the girls’ dirty and worn out clothes. The moment they told her Sahein had directed them to look here for those things, her attitude changed to open and cordial.

“Well then, let me look at you two.”

That she did. She turned and twisted the girls around, pinched here and took a firm grip somewhere else. Trynna took measurements of seemingly every little nook and cranny, but especially of every curve and swelling the girls possessed. Athea and Denyssa were blushing bright pink within moments. This was extremely noticeable with Athea’s pale complexion. The very attentively watching Roban announced a serious interest in learning this trade.

The girls then followed Trynna into a connecting room. They hadn’t any experience in this regard, but the collection of clothes stored in the room looked very impressive to them. Denyssa had to lean against the door frame for support or probably would have sunk to the floor. She was a simple girl from a fishing village. All loot the village took from wrecked ships was sold to merchants. Athea watched the overly excited girl with amusement. To her own surprise she was much less delighted about the prospects of wearing nice new dresses than she would have expected.

“Do you think we can afford any of those dresses?” Denyssa asked hesitant but hopeful.

“I have no idea, we should ask Roban.” An increasingly disinterested Athea answered.

She was disturbed by the distinct feeling that something, or someone, was manipulating her again. She had learned to recognize this feeling. Foreign emotions were flooding her mind like long lost memories, until she no longer could separate them from her own. There always was some kind of trigger, a feeling of déjà-vu. Athea sighed; she hadn’t found anything she could do to prevent it so far. It was nothing she could fight at all. Her thoughts were interrupted by Trynna.

“Not to worry ladies. Your brother told me you should buy whatever you like as long as the horses can carry it.” Trynna told them and smiled.

Squealing Denyssa ran through the room looking for her first purchase. A subdued Athea trailed slowly behind. She was reluctantly trying her second dress, a long sleek gown of wine red color, when Denyssa arrived with an armload of dresses and suggested buying a packhorse or two. Athea looked at herself in a high mirror, sighing dejected.

“Something wrong Athea? Can’t find anything you like?” Trynna asked her.

“I wouldn’t even know what to look for. I look in the mirror and all I see is a silly little girl in a dress.”

“What did you wear before? What made you feel comfortable?” Trynna gently asked.

“That’s just it. For eight years I was wearing nothing but shabby old clothes. Before that I wore pretty little dresses, just like these. I should feel delighted, like her, about all this.” Athea replied jealously nodding at Denyssa.

“What changed?” Trynna inquired.

“That’s the question I find myself asking more and more often myself,” Athea answered.

“Maybe you should try something different then. Behind the door to your left I stored some exotic clothes no one around here would ever wear. I don’t know if there is something you’ll like, but maybe it’ll give you new ideas,” Trynna suggested.

The room was much smaller than the one she came from. It was just a square space with a side length of maybe twenty feet, with high and deep shelves all around. The shelves were stocked with big chests. Athea was wondering how to get to the higher shelves when she found a ladder behind the door. The first chest she opened contained a strange mix of things. She took out several pieces of dyed leather from the chest, but each of them was way too small to be a dress of any sort she could imagine. At the bottom of the chest she found leather straps in various lengths, many of them decorated with gems and some even with bones. She understood that the leather pieces were to be connected by the straps, but had no idea about the complete appearance. Her imagination had some fun with it though.

To the continuous background noise of a delighted Denyssa, Athea had some enjoyment now too. There were strange robes with huge hoods. Flimsy veil like clothes, not really meant to be worn outside. Would women wear something like this in a warm, sunny country, somewhere far, far south? The thought excited her strangely, or maybe not so strangely, as she reminded herself about her recent self-discoveries. There were clothes in colors and materials she had never seen before. A bit sadly she thought that so far she hadn’t seen much of anything at all in her life. Calmyra, their world was huge, and all she had seen of it was her hometown, Falkath, a ship, a dump of a village called Hithad and lately lots of snowy highlands. Determinedly, she told herself that that was going to change. She was free now! Well, free from outward influences. She wasn’t so sure about her inner freedom anymore. With that thought in mind she opened another chest and all questions about inner freedom crumbled to dust.

It was by no means anything especially exotic or extravagant, compared to other things she found in the chests around. Nevertheless, the moment she saw the leather items inside the chest there was no doubt left. She had found what she was looking for. The chest itself was rather crude. Well, it wasn’t made for valuable clothes. It was every day wear, just nothing she ever thought about wearing before. Trousers or leather pants, like the one she was holding, were usually only worn by men. Size and cut of these pants seemed to be meant for a woman, even though Athea was too small to wear the pants without altering them. They were of a light brown color. Touching the leather it felt extremely supple and surprisingly thin for leather clothes. On the outside of the pant-legs, from waist to knee, was a double layer of leather. The cut outside layer was eyed and threaded with a strong black leather thong, used to tighten the pants. A one inch wide black leather belt, decorated with metal studs, was meant to be worn at a pretty low waistline.

Next item was a sleeveless leather shirt of the same light brown color and suppleness. The upper part of its chest was decorated with leather straps similar to the belt of the pants. They would frame her tits. The leather straps also defined the low front neckline of the shirt. Last item was a pair of strong black, knee-high leather boots decorated with metal studs around the upper rim, just like belt and shirt straps.

After she had examined every item closely, she tried them on. It wasn’t too bad. The pants were a hand wide too long, and similarly the shirt was a little wide all around, she estimated standing in front of the mirror again. The boots were OK though, surprisingly so, as her feet were very small. She mentally sighed watching her mirror image. The strange feeling was gone, but there was still no question that this was what she would be wearing from now on. At least it was practical.

“So that is more to your liking?” Trynna asked standing behind her.

“Will the alteration to my size be difficult and take much time?” Athea nodded and asked.

“Not at all, my part could be done in a few minutes. Just cutting and stitching up the pant-legs.”

“What do you mean your part, and what about the wideness?” Athea asked a bit puzzled.

“The leather is specially prepared. You have to soak it in warm water and wear it while it’s drying. When it’s dry, it will be a perfect fit.” Nodding at the still busy Denyssa she continued, “Your friend though, that will take some time.” Trynna laughed.

Trynna cut the pant legs and stitched up the seam. They would have to come back tomorrow for Denyssa’s dresses, but Trynna promised it would be done by then. Athea took her new set of leather clothes with her, but kept it hidden from Roban and Denyssa beneath the blankets the girls wore instead of a coat.

The smith was happy to sell them a packhorse.


Two hours later Athea was sitting in the bathroom of the inn in a bathtub full of water, wearing her new pants and shirt. Luckily she was alone in the room. Never before in her life had she felt as silly as she did at this moment. Everyone would stare at her and laugh, she was sure about that. The strange thing was, the thought of wearing something else never crossed her mind. She soaked for an hour in the tub then got out and looked at herself in a mirror. She couldn’t leave looking like this! The wet thin leather clung to her body like a second skin. Strutting around naked would be less embarrassing than wearing this. She could see a clear image of her nipples and didn’t even want to look further down, but she did. Her bellybutton was just as visible. Almost relieved when she finally took a look at her crotch, she realized it wasn’t as bad as she feared. In her mind she had pictured a perfectly sculpted image of her little pussy could be seen, accenting every detail of the lips and even her slightly peeking out clit. The tightness of the wet clinging material wouldn’t leave any doubt about her gender, but that was all. The back view was actually worse. The damn pants clung so tightly to her ass cheeks they even molded the crack. Well, there was nothing she could do about it. Somehow that thought was strange, she just couldn’t point out exactly what was weird about it.

An hour later she was still in the bathroom, standing in front of a little oven to dry, when there was a knock on the door.

“Did you fall asleep in there?”

She heard Denyssa’s voice through the door. She hadn’t told her or Roban what she was going to do, just that she wanted to take a bath. They didn’t know about her new clothes at all, thinking she would pick them up tomorrow just like Denyssa.

“No, I’ll be out soon.”

“Can I come in?”

Sighing Athea opened the door to let her in. Everybody would see her soon enough, no point in prolonging the torture. Denyssa was actually a good test to see how bad the reactions would be. The leather was almost dried now. It clung a little less and felt smooth on her skin.

After entering Denyssa stopped in her tracks the moment she fully saw Athea. Her eyes became huge and her mouth gaped but she didn’t say anything for a while. Athea closed the door and did a slow full rotation. Finally Denyssa took in a deep hasty breath; it seemed she had forgotten the need to breathe for a while.

“Wow!” Denyssa gasped out, still staring wide eyed at Athea. Curiously she looked directly in Athea’s eyes, seemingly searching for something. “But it’s you, I can see it.”

As strange as the remark sounded, Athea understood exactly what she meant.

“I know. I’m just not so sure who I am anymore.”

Suddenly Denyssa started to giggle.

“I probably shouldn’t say it, but you look hot! How you got into that thing is beyond me, for that matter, how will you ever get out of it again? It looks like you would need to be peeled out of it.”

“That will be the problem of my new maid,” Athea replied mock haughtily.

Denyssa blew a raspberry at that.

“I will look like a princess next to an undersized amazon!”

“UNDERSIZED? I am not undersized, I am petite and delicate!” Athea replied indignantly.

“Petite and delicate, until you open your mouth; that big mouth is anything but delicate!”

“Ohhh, am I too rough on your sensibilities, miss pure and innocent? That act would be more convincing if you didn’t drip on the floor anytime you blush!”

“I ... I ddon’t even know what you’re talking about!” Denyssa blushed and stuttered.

“No? Maybe I should show you then!”

With a predatory gaze Athea took a slow step in Denyssa’s direction.

“Stop that Athea you scare me. I can see that look in your eyes again.”

There was a short moment of hesitation and a glimmer in her eyes, but it was gone when Athea took the next step.

“Scare you? Why would you be scared of an undersized amazon? I’m just a doll. Don’t you like to play with dolls anymore?” She said, almost purred.

Denyssa backed up trembling into a corner of the small room.

“Athea, or whoever you are, please stop! I ... I don’t want to play with you.”

Athea stood close to Denyssa, slowly and sensuously licking her lips.

“Awww, now you hurt my feelings. Aren’t we best friends anymore? Your best friend wants to play a little game. Once you start playing, you will love it too. I promise!”

Athea slowly put her forefinger on Denyssa’s quivering lips. She let her fingertip lazily trail down to Denyssa’s chin and neck, her pointy nail lightly scratching the skin and her gaze fixed on Denyssa’s eyes. Just when her descending finger reached the collar of Denyssa’s dress a new voice could be heard.

“Wow that looks hot. May I watch?” Roban asked from the open doorway.

“Always brother, you should know that!” Athea instantly replied.

The moment she turned her head to look at him she suddenly felt a little dizzy, as if waking up after a nap. She looked back at the trembling Denyssa, her finger still at her collar. Athea slowly pulled back her hand, not really sure if she wanted to take it away.

“Damn, I’m sorry I stopped that. But wow, Little sister, you look hot! I guess I better leave you two ... eh ... finish washing. I’ll be in the taproom if you want anything ... really! I could dry you later. Well, I’ll be gone now ... any second.” Roban reluctantly left and closed the door behind him.

“You can stop trembling Denyssa, I guess I’m back. How silly that sounds, as I never really left,” Athea said with a sigh.

“One day soon you’ll scare me to death!” Denyssa let out a relieved breath.

“Want to play now?” Athea asked grinning.

“You Bitch! Now you’re doing it on purpose. You think I like being cornered and scared out of my mind?”

“Yes, but for now let’s get out of here. I am hungry,” Athea answered looking her straight in the eye.


Wearing the boots now, Athea put her long hair into a high ponytail and left the room, Denyssa following. Taking a deep breath she entered the taproom of the inn. As expected, all eyes were on her in seconds. No one laughed though. It was deathly silent for a moment.

“Wow, if you had looked like that yesterday, it would have spared me from making an ass out of myself.” Sighing Annys added. “But I would have missed all the fun of my debasement.” Then she laughed and said, “Just take a seat girly, don’t wait for the slobs to roll up their tongues, that will take a while.”

They took a seat at the table with Roban, who was already eating. Of course he had watched her great entrance and was smiling when they sat down.

“I wonder if I should allow my little sister to dress like that. The way you look is just asking for trouble.” He tried to sound stern, but couldn’t hide his grin.

“What makes you think you could tell me what to do?” Athea tersely replied.

“Whoa! What’s with the attitude lately? I thought a tea and a hot bath would help,” Roban chuckled.

“Sorry, I feel just strange. Sometimes I feel like I’m losing my mind.” Athea sighed.

Roban gave her a look of sympathy, but there was more to that look, and she noticed it.

“Have you ever felt like something deep inside you took hold of your body, and somehow even your mind?” Athea asked Roban, intensely looking for a reaction.

“Often, mostly when I try to think of a way to get to know a girl more intimately!” Roban joked, but avoided her gaze.

“Roban, I know there are things you’re not telling me. Stop joking, this is serious! I know something, or someone is trying to take over my body, or mind, or both. If you know something, tell me! I don’t want to lose you again; do you want to lose me?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.