Law of the Blood - Cover

Law of the Blood

Copyright© 2012 by Robberhands

Chapter 5: Royal Entertainment

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 5: Royal Entertainment - The story is set in a fantasy world comparable to medieval earth. The main protagonists are brother and sister. Direct descendants of a God, they are fighting destiny to choose their own future. There is blood, war, magic, lots of sex, action and adventure, but mainly it is a character driven story and a fantasy case study on schizophrenia.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Magic   Mind Control   NonConsensual   High Fantasy   Incest   Brother   Sister   DomSub   Rough   Harem   Anal Sex   First   Size   Slow   Violence  

When Roban woke up the next day Bonea was gone. Chalissa and Meyra later told him the Queen had sent Bonea back to her temple to deliver a message to the High Priestess of Feya.

Over the next few weeks life became a kind of routine. When alone, Roban was brooding about how to take revenge on the Queen. He just wasn’t good at that planning thing. All his plans ended the same way, a dead Queen. He knew that was stupid. He didn’t even want to kill the Queen. He finally realized that his education at the hand of Norgar warriors might have limited his way of thinking. That was something he would have to rectify, once the Queen was dead ... there we go again with the killing! Out of frustration about his inability to come up with something else, he wanted to kill her just to get rid of this whole problem. He couldn’t point a finger to it, but somewhere his thought-process seemed warped. As liberating as this solution seemed at times, he hadn’t done it ... yet.

That was usually the point when he left his room to find Meyra or Chalissa and to further his education in a much more gratifying way. The one day he dozed off while planning his revenge they both showed up at his room, probably disturbed by the interruption of their own daily routines.

In his first training session with Chalissa he wanted to fuck her ass. She told him, as much as she loved that thought, it wasn’t something they should try at that time. A proper education demanded a specific order of precedence. Reluctantly he accepted doing things her way. His recent dilemma, planning his revenge on the Queen, probably was the result of a failed education. The possibility that someday he could have a similar dilemma fucking someone was just too terrifying to risk a failure in his training.

The correct order of precedence was particularly straining for his tongue. However, both his teachers were very happy with his progress. To give credit where credit is due, they taught him a lot! After two weeks of training, he was sure he could lick the paint from the walls of his room without getting tired. More importantly, he learned that the more proficient he became about pleasuring his teachers with his tongue, mouth and hands, the less important the correct order of precedence became.

Coincidentally they also discovered something strange.

One day, because Chalissa was already a gooey mess, Roban feared she would call the session off soon. Particularly horny that day -and the ocean was particularly wet- Roban fucked Chalissa and came in her pussy with a happy groan of satisfaction. When Chalissa woke up an hour later, she mentioned that she passed out every time Roban came in her pussy. Roban wasn’t very surprised by it and told her so. He pointed out to the grinning girl that since the correct order of precedence demanded he had to work on her for two hours before he could fuck her, she already was always close to passing out from exhaustion. A still grinning Chalissa told him, in an exception to the order of precedence and as a sacrifice to science, that she was willing to test this at their next session.

Chalissa passed out as soon as he came after only ten minutes of fucking. They tested some more, but the results were explicit. She passed out every time he came in her pussy, no matter what. Positions didn’t matter. Time didn’t matter. Nothing could change the outcome. They repeated the test with Meyra. The same result. They didn’t pass out when he came in their mouths, only their pussies. To Roban’s chagrin science wasn’t important enough to test their asses.

Some of those tests were really funny, especially the tests to verify if it was his cum that made the girls pass out or the orgasms. The problem was the girls climaxed every time he came in their pussies. They even climaxed if he only pushed the head of his cock in one of them, without any other sexual stimulation at all. One spurt of his cum in their pussies and they fainted. The girls were greatly excited about this, Roban much less so. If he wanted a passed out girl he could use a mace to that effect, if he wanted to fuck, a passed out girl wasn’t really useful. Admittedly he often stared at the asses of the unconscious girls and thought about taking advantage of the situation, but he never did.


A few days later his teaching lessons came to a sudden end. When he couldn’t find either Meyra or Chalissa the whole day, he searched for Jenaya, who was easy enough to find. She told him the Queen had new duties assigned to them, but he shouldn’t worry because his problem of finding suitable female companions would be solved soon anyways. Until that day Roban didn’t even know he had such a problem.

Two days later a servant presented him with a formal invitation to celebrate Roban’s seventeenth birthday.

It was a smaller hall, with less people in attendance to celebrate his birthday, but again there were the divan beds, musicians, servants, and a stage with dancers, albeit less central. The main difference was that as the guest of honor he joined the entourage of the Queen.

He only knew Queen Leandris and Jenaya, her harem overseer, by personal contact. There were about ten others around most times, not counting the many servants. People left and others joined, but a few were present all the time; Jenaya, two nobles from Ghota and the son of the King from Zhatica, Dedeth. Listening to some of the conversations, Roban learned that Dedeth was courting the Queen. He never had heard of Zhatica, the homeland of the prince, but understood that it was smaller and less powerful than Ghota. The two nobles were just that, two attractive men doing their best to charm their Queen.

Kneeling in front of the Queen’s divan were a young man and woman, pretty similar in appearance. Both wore a silk loincloth that didn’t cover anything more than their genitals, and even that barely. Roban assumed they were related. They shared many of the same traits. Both of average height, light blond hair, gray eyes, athletic build, both very pretty with soft faces and a light complexion.

Roban knew right from the start that something would happen he probably wouldn’t like, and he wasn’t to be disappointed. After an hour of small talk the Queen laid her hands on the shoulders of the pair kneeling at her divan and asked,

“These two are brother and sister. I often enjoy watching them pleasuring each other. Are the rumors true that in Kurgath traditionally the Chieftain mates his sister?”

“Yes that’s true.” Roban curtly replied.

“How fascinating, so when you claim your throne, you also will mate your sister?” The Queen inquired.

“My sister will be too young at that time to be mated. By Norgar law girls can’t be mated before their sixteenth birthday. My sister will be only thirteen when I’m old enough to claim my birthright at eighteen.”

“All those silly laws you have. That’s what I like the most about being the Queen, I can make my laws how I like them.” Leandris laughed. “Wouldn’t you like to have your sister and your mother at your side again?

Roban frowned. “I would like them at my side that’s true but not as my mate just yet. My sister is eleven years old.”

“You can never train your lovers early enough! Maybe your mother could help with that, at least for the time until your sister is more to your liking.” The Queen suggested mirthfully. “Family should be together, just like these two!” Leandris said petting the shoulders of her kneeling slaves.

“United just like them, kneeling at your feet? As adept as you seem to be about Norgar traditions, I believe you know what you have to do if you want a Norgar to bow to you,” Roban replied smirking.

“I am just a romantic at heart, but now it sounds like my good intentions are misunderstood.” Queen Leandris pouted prettily. “Roban, since you don’t like my wish to reunite your family, what else could I give to you as a birthday present?” She asked.

“Your hospitality is gift enough already, but since you asked and your generosity spoiled me, I would like my ... ahh ... teachers to continue to further advance my education. I became very fond of them, and their lessons are of great value to me. Would that be possible?”

“Well said Roban. Polite and you didn’t even lie, but let’s stop that courtly babbling now. Your schooldays are over. Your teachers informed me that you’re well educated now. I even know they didn’t teach you all you wanted to know, but that never was the task I gave them! They serve me, not you, never forget that. You want them back? No problem. You want their asses? You can have them. But first you have to understand that you are in my palace and in my country. I am the Queen and all you ever will have here is what I give to you. Do you understand that?” Asked the Queen, intensely watching for his reaction, the same as everyone currently in hearing range, only the servants pretended they didn’t listen.

“I understand your meaning and agree to your assessment, as I am your guest, and as long as I am your guest,” Roban answered his expression emotionless.

Leandris watched a little longer and smiled again. “Good enough! Roban, I didn’t mean to threaten you. I just want to be honest with you, to prevent misunderstandings. You are my guest, but you are my guest for a reason. There are things I can give you, but there are also things I want from you. You may one day become Chieftain of the Norgar. I sincerely hope you will. I hope so, because I do believe you will remember your stay here fondly, and that may sway you to direct the Norgar raids in directions other than the coast of Ghota. But that’s the future, and honestly, I don’t care that much about it. There always have been Norgar raiders. You people come, plunder villages, rape and murder some peasants and leave again. Should I care? With or without you as Chieftain, the Norgar won’t come to stay here. Why should they, all they want from Ghota they take by raiding.

The main reason you are here is because I want something from you now! I am a Queen and I am used to getting what I want. The problem is, when you get all you want, you become greedy and spoiled. That’s what I am, greedy and spoiled. What I like the most is sex and I want it my way ... always! One of my many kinks you could satisfy for a while. It won’t harm you any and will bring me pleasure. Give me my pleasure and you’ll get yours too. Meyra, Chalissa, whatever. I can drown you in pretty little sluts. Or maybe you prefer virgins, like the sweet priestess you had? You can have as many as you want. The only thing I want from you is to kneel between my legs and lick my royal pussy till I tell you to stop. Your teachers told me you have become very good at it, so that shouldn’t be a problem. What do you say?”

Roban was surprised even a little puzzled. Prince Dedeth looked annoyed, the nobles just bored and most everyone else didn’t seemed surprised either. Only Jenaya looked intensely curious, waiting for Roban’s reply.

“You just want to have sex with me?” Roban asked still baffled.

Leandris laughed mirthfully. “No Roban, I don’t want any man rutting on me, you can fuck anyone else, but not me, never! I tried it a few times, didn’t like it much. That’s pretty much the point of it all. I want you, the mighty heir to the Throne of Blood, between my thighs, giving me pleasure, knowing he will never have me! That makes me hot!” Leandris said with a lustful shiver.

Roban thought about that and his own emotions mystified him even more. It was not much she was asking for, or was it? He had licked and pleasured Chalissa and Meyra for weeks at least two hours daily. True, he had fucked them too, but he could do that again and more, if he just did what Leandris wanted. It wasn’t even a gruesome task, Leandris was a beautiful young woman and he enjoyed pleasuring Meyra and Chalissa a lot, so he should enjoy pleasuring Leandris as well.

So why in hell did the thought of doing as she wanted made his blood boil in anger? He could feel his temper rising just thinking about it. There had to be something wrong with him. Or was he missing something again? No, that wasn’t it this time. Something told him she really was honest about the whole thing. It just pissed him off, but what exactly was it?

He noticed Jenaya was smiling at him. The smile of someone who knew an answer to a riddle, the answer to his question!

Roban sighed. “Queen Leandris, before I answer your request I would like to have a private talk with your harem overseer Jenaya, if you would allow it.”

The Queen sighed too, looked annoyed at Jenaya, but nodded. Roban went out to the patio overlooking a huge garden. Jenaya followed him.

Sighing again he asked Jenaya, “What is wrong with me? I know something must be wrong. It doesn’t make any sense!”

“Nothing is wrong with you Roban.” Jenaya laughed heartily.

“But I can do it for Chalissa and Meyra and enjoy it! Leandris is beautiful, what’s the difference?”

“Chalissa and Meyra have no power over you. They don’t want it and don’t need it. Leandris wants that power, and you can’t give it to her. It’s against your nature, you can’t enjoy being dominated and will hate it.” Jenaya told him smiling.

“Stupid! Dammit, that’s just stupid. All I’ve to do is to lick the pussy of a beautiful woman, but I can’t do it? I can’t accept that, shit! You call it my nature; I still think I’m stupid!” Roban groaned.

“If you try to force yourself you will be playing a dangerous game, Roban. My advice to you is to leave Ghota. Your refusal to submit to Leandris is like waving a red flag to a bull. She will continue to play her games to break you. Even if you do what she asked of you today, it won’t satisfy her very long. She will want more and more of your submission. If she continues to provoke you, are you sure you can resist to use your physical strength trying to dominate her? You know that would be real bad, right?”

Roban nodded and thought about the many hours he planned his revenge on Leandris, always ending with her death. The thought of leaving, of giving up, pissed him off too.

Jenaya watched him and laughed again. “You are as bad as her! You can’t stand to lose; even a draw is unacceptable to you.”

Jenaya was right of course, he could feel it. He was just too stupid to run as long as he could. He couldn’t win at Leandris games; she held all the cards. His dilemma was he could not give up either.

“Like you said, I can’t fight my nature,” he finally replied, feeling guilty for some reason.

“This will be bad.” Jenaya shook her head looking sad.

When they returned to the Queen all eyes were on them. Roban walked in front of Leandris and looked into her eyes.

“I will do as you requested Queen Leandris.”

Leandris raised an eyebrow and looked expectant. When Roban didn’t react she rose from her divan, spread her arms and nodded to the kneeling siblings. The siblings stepped to their Queen, grabbed the hem of Leandris gown and slowly lifted it up to her waist, baring the Queen’s pussy for all to see. Leandris sat back on the divan, spread her legs and looked expectantly at Roban.

He tried to hold it in, but to the obvious amusement of Leandris, a sigh of frustration escaped him.

“Now Roban, it won’t be that bad. Be a good little boy and do as you said.” Leandris mocked, a triumphant smile on her pretty face.

Roban went down to kneel between her spread thighs and watched a moment. It was a pretty pussy. Plump hairless lips, closed up but her little hooded clit peeked out between them. A carefully trimmed small triangle of dark red hair decorated her mound. The short moment he watched he already could see the outer lips starting to shine wetly and changing their color with the blood flow to a dark pink.

Grinning about his own stupidity he started his pleasurable duty. His first few licks of royal pussy he did with the full surface of his tongue, all over its length and up to her mound. He used all he had learned. Splitting her lips with the tip of his tongue and licking between inner and outer lips. All around, sucking on them, nibbling, both at once, until her erect clit left its protective hood on its own and he started to work on it too. He quickly noticed that Leandris clit, without its protection, was oversensitive to direct stimulation. He could use that to prolong the build up to her orgasm. Moaning up a storm, squirming and bucking, Leandris seemed to enjoy his ministrations immensely. Just a second before she reached a climax Roban flicked her clit rapidly and directly with his tongue, like he had planned, to push back her orgasm. Leandris squeaked in surprise, shot up to a sitting position and slapped Roban hard on his face.

“I decide when I cum! You just lick like the dog you are until I tell you to stop. Don’t you dare to hold my orgasm back from me again! Now continue!” She hissed.

While Roban restarted his task he thought about how he felt. To his relief the taunts of Leandris hadn’t bothered him much. To pleasure her pretty pussy and make her cum was fun. The slap and the following insult were rather amusing to him. It reminded him strangely of the tantrums of his little sister when she didn’t get what she wanted. What actually disturbed him was the realization that she was testing him. Trying to figure out what would upset him. He knew he had lots of weaknesses. Figuring out some, or even many, wouldn’t take a genius or lots of time. Jenaya had warned him, now he had to live with his stupidity...

Simply driving her to orgasm wasn’t very difficult at all. Leandris was very sensitive and climaxed easily enough. That’s what she did, again and again. After her fifth orgasm she simply pushed his head away and curled up on her divan. Roban took a towel someone offered to him to clean his face from Leandris copious amounts of secretions. He sat back on his own divan, eating some fruits.

Leandris had recovered, properly redressed herself assisted by her slave siblings and cast a haughty gaze at Roban.

“Not too bad for your first time, but you were probably right, you could use some more sessions with Meyra and Chalissa. I’ll send them to you again. What is your view on your first experience as my personal toy-boy?”

“Oh well, you have a very pretty pussy, tasty too. Like all you do, you’re very generous with that special treat. Though it’s a bit boring to just bring you from climax to climax, but if that’s what you like the best, then who am I to complain. After all, I am here to serve you. I can have my fun later.” Roban smiled.

Leandris didn’t look like she enjoyed Roban’s review of his first experience with her. She looked rather angry.

“As your host I don’t want you bored. I’ll see to it that your life here will become more interesting,” she replied coldly.

That was the last significant conversation of the night.


The weeks and months following that night were indeed very interesting, to say the least. Roban learned a lot, mostly about himself.

It began early the next afternoon when a strangely nervous looking Chalissa was at the door to his room. He watched her stepping on the spot, curtly looking around but avoiding his eyes. After a long moment of silence she couldn’t take the building tension any longer and blurted out,

“So you want to continue our sessions?” She sounded partly hopeful, but mostly scared.

He was wondering why the always fun loving Chalissa suddenly seemed to be scared of him. “What’s wrong Chalissa, I always thought we had fun together and you liked to be with me?”

Sighing Chalissa sat down on the bed beside him, and finally looked into his eyes.

“You are not angry at us? I mean ... I dunno ... somehow ... I feel guilty, like I betrayed you. Jenaya told us some of what happened yesterday, and told us to be careful around you from now on. Jenaya always looks out for all of the harem, and when she told us to be careful we thought you probably are angry and will hurt us to take revenge. I’m really sorry, but we just did what the Queen told us to do. I know it was mean to let you do almost all the work, while we did so little to pleasure you in return. But you never became angry before and it was what the Queen told us to do. You know, train you to become really good at licking pussy ... and, I don’t know, I think ... maybe we became spoiled too a little ... usually we are the ones doing all the work, without much pleasure for our self.” Sighing again she stopped her babbling and looked pleadingly into his eyes.

“Calm down Chalissa, I’m not angry at you two, not at all. You were always lots of fun to me, why should I complain about it now? It’s not like you forced me to do anything.” Roban smiled at her.

“Really; you are not angry?” Chalissa asked looking hopeful.

He smiled, lifted her at her waist and planted her on his lap, then hugged and kissed her.

“Really!” and he kissed her some more, passionately now. “Of course there is the matter of your still outstanding debt to me!” He sternly said a little later.

“Debt; what debt?” Chalissa asked, suddenly looking very pale for a dark skinned girl.

“Ohh, I remember it very clearly, something about your cute little ass and anywhere, anytime I want!” Roban told her grinning brightly.

Her eyes became huge and she paled even more before she sighed once again and finally relaxed.

“I guess that’s fair.” Looking into his eyes her expression became serious. “Please Roban, just be really careful, you can hurt me terrible if you are not. For heaven’s sake, do it slowly! And we need lots and lots of lubrication. Dammit, I’m not really used to that at all, and really, really tight...”

She stopped when she noticed Roban’s grin becoming wider and wider while she admonished him. When she came to ‘really, really tight’, it looked like he would pounce on her every second now.

Sighing yet again she said, “just be careful.” Suddenly grinning too, she added, “Promise!”

Of course Roban promised.

The following hours were valuable lessons in many regards. He learned much more about patience then he ever wanted to. He learned that nothing is impossible if you’re really motivated and fully committed to a task. Patience, persistence and a generous application of olive oil could move a camel through the eye of a needle. He just couldn’t remember where he had heard that metaphor.

He also learned he had a mean streak a mile wide.

He was delighted by Chalissa’s whimpering noises. Her squealed, “Stop, stop, stohhhhhp!” was music to his ears. Probably the meanest things he did that day was to use her instinctual body reactions to his amusement.

Chalissa was kneeling on hands and knees in front of him, panting and out of breath. The head of his huge cock was finally securely locked inside her ass, after more than an hour of battling. His hands holding her strongly at her hips, he slowly began to push forward. She couldn’t help but whimper and tried to crawl away to escape the increasing pressure. Roban stopped pushing and instead pulled her back, slowly skewering Chalissa further and further on his cock. She whimpered even more and tried again to escape in the opposite direction. He stopped pulling and let her move away a bit, but only to drag her back on his cock a moment later and even deeper. He loved watching her futile attempts to getting away. Her own movements literally fucked her in the ass. After a half hour of that delicious screwing sweat was running in streams down her back and Chalissa broke down exhausted. Held at the hips her ass was still up in the air though.

Roban wanted to reward her for her struggles. Over the countless hours he spent between her legs pleasuring Chalissa, he had learned a sure-fire way to get her off. Chalissa didn’t have a large clit, but its shaft was long enough for Roban to take it between the tips of forefinger and thumb, just below its sensitive pearl head. He could stroke it like a miniature cock, which always made her climax quickly. That’s what he did now. Chalissa’s whimpering kicked up again, increasing in its intensity. Just a minute later she came, furiously and with more than nine inches of thick cock up her ass. Her sphincter muscle, rapidly clenching and relaxing, squeezed Roban’s cock delightfully whereas the rest of her body shook in a long drawn out seizure. Although his cock was deep inside her bowls, he could feel her pussy pulsing and watched great amounts of juice pouring out of it and running down her thighs.

After the orgasm her body was totally unresisting. Roban enjoyed the slow but steady and deep penetration of her precious little ass. He couldn’t get his whole cock inside her but was used to it by now and didn’t really mind anyways. He set her off two more times. Roban came spurting deep inside her just when her own last orgasm slowly faded and her absolutely worn out body shut off and Chalissa passed out. Finally pulling out he watched in fascination his cum pouring out of her lewdly stretched, formerly tiny asshole.

It was a great experience for Roban, the realization about his mean streak disturbed him a little though. On the other hand he didn’t enjoy hurting her and was truly careful not to cause more pain than inevitable.

When Chalissa woke up sometime later, she pleaded with him not to take ‘anytime’ too seriously. She wasn’t angry or seriously hurt and even announced what had happened to be one of the most intense experiences of her life. She just hoped she would get better used to it with time as she left walking pretty bowlegged.


As Jenaya had predicted, Queen Leandris wasn’t satisfied to have Roban give her pleasure. It became a game to her trying to crack his armor. Roban had to admit she was very inventive about it. Almost every time the two met she tried something new. She never called more often for his services than once a week. She told him that she only called for him if no one better was available, which was rarely the case of course. Later she gave up trying to get to him with derogatory remarks, realizing it really didn’t faze him. The surprises she had for him at pretty much every new session were strangely entertaining to Roban. Every time he went to her he felt a chill running up his spine. The first two months she tried stomping on his pride without any success at all. Then she went for a more random approach. Finally, after four months, she found a serious weakness, probably more by pure luck than anything else.

When he entered the Queen’s huge bedchamber she was absent as usual. She always let him wait a while before honoring him with her arrival. On a fur, near an open fireplace, a couple was leisurely entertaining each other. Meyra was sucking on prince Dedeth’s cock and he was playing with her big tits. It was not an unusual thing by itself. The Queen enjoyed watching others having sex while she was pleasured, but it was the first time a woman participated who had been intimate with Roban before.

Roban had to forcefully suppress his gut reaction to kill them both. He tried not to show any emotion but couldn’t pull it off convincingly enough not to be noticed. While doing his duty between the Queens legs he often stared angrily at the coupling pair. If that had not given his feelings away already, the way he roughly grabbed Meyra’s arm and forced her to leave with him once he was finished with the Queen, probably did. If there still had been someone in doubt, they just could have asked Meyra the next day. He fucked her for hours with grim determination until the poor exhausted girl promised to never have any other lover ever again.

From that day on always either Chalissa or Meyra was in attendance, sometimes both. These carefully arranged situations were absurd right from the start. A fuming Roban was pleasuring the Queen without actually paying any real attention to her. Chalissa and Meyra were nervously playing their part, pleasuring random men in attendance, with probably their worst performance ever. Even most of those men became nervous after a while, or annoyed about the lack of quality. Only the Queen seemed to be enjoying herself tremendously, at first. For some reasons the Queen also lost her fun in it after two more months of those sessions.

Still they went on. The Queen was staring angrily at Roban while he more or less ignored her, aside from the attention his duty demanded. On the last of those special days Jenaya appeared. She watched only a moment, shook her head, turned and left. Her loud cussing still could be heard for quite some time.

The very next session between Roban and Leandris wasn’t any less strange.

When Roban entered the Queens bedroom, his bad mood, in expectation of seeing one or both of his lovers engaged with another man, changed to an excited surprise. Neither Chalissa nor Meyra were in attendance. Leandris was there already, but his usual place between her thighs was occupied by a pretty naked girl. The real surprise was Jenaya. She was lying naked on an arrangement of blankets and pillows and smiling at Roban.

He watched the Queen who looked back at him. For a short moment she looked angry, but then her face showed her usual bored expression when talking to him.

“As you can see, Roban, I actually don’t need your services today. I just forgot to let you know. But since you are here already, maybe Jenaya would like your attention. Or just leave and find one of your two sluts. I don’t care either way.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.