Law of the Blood
Chapter 4: The Executioner

Copyright© 2012 by Robberhands

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 4: The Executioner - The story is set in a fantasy world comparable to medieval earth. The main protagonists are brother and sister. Direct descendants of a God, they are fighting destiny to choose their own future. There is blood, war, magic, lots of sex, action and adventure, but mainly it is a character driven story and a fantasy case study on schizophrenia.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Magic   Mind Control   NonConsensual   High Fantasy   Incest   Brother   Sister   DomSub   Rough   Harem   Anal Sex   First   Size   Slow   Violence  

Roban thought about yesterday’s events after the girls had left but that got him horny, so he stood up to relieve his bladder and wash. He was hungry but before he went out to search for food there was knocking on the door. After he called out, “Come in”, the door opened and a woman he hadn’t seen before entered. The woman was of regal beauty somewhere in between twenty-five and thirty. High cheek bones, a thin straight nose, intelligent sparkling blue eyes and a rather small mouth with thin lips. Tall at about five-feet-nine, she was very slim but with a full bosom. She wore a long gown, like the Queen did, but of a light blue color complementing her light blond hair. She was carrying a basket full of food and placed it on a table near a window, gesturing at Roban to sit down there.

“Please eat, you must be hungry. If it doesn’t bother you I’d like to talk to you while you eat.”

Roban just nodded, sat down picked some of the food and started to eat.

“Let me introduce myself. I am Jenaya, the Queens first overseer of the harem.”

Roban just nodded for her to continue.

“As such, one of my duties is to take care for special celebrations, as one is planned this evening. The Queen let me know that she would like you to attend this evening’s celebration. Usually one of the servants simply would have informed you about it. However, in this case the Queen wants you to take a role in a part of the entertainment and I need to be sure there won’t be any problems.”

“You know I am a sixteen year old barbarian from Kurgath; your courtly etiquette is wasted on me. Simply tell me what the Queen wants me to do and I’ll tell you if it’s a problem,” Roban said and frowned.

Jenaya gave him a measuring gaze. “That should be much easier indeed. There will be a young virgin priestess from the Temple of Feya tonight. The Queen wants you to fuck her. Is that a problem?”

“If I remember correctly Feya likes her priestesses to stay virgin. Why would a priestess want to lose her virginity at a celebration?” He asked in return.

“I never said the priestess wants it, I said the Queen wants you to do it,” Jenaya answered slightly annoyed.

“So the Queen wants me to rape a virgin priestess as evening entertainment. Why me? I am sure the Queen has much more experienced rapists at her hands, until yesterday I was a virgin myself,” Roban inquired frowning.

“The Queen is well aware of that. She wants you to do it, because it was reported to her, that you would be especially well equipped for such a job. Besides, you shouldn’t look at it as rape. The Queen is the highest judge in Ghota, she ordered a punishment. You won’t be a rapist, but an executioner.” Jenaya answered smiling.

“So it was reported that fucking me is an especially cruel punishment. I’m sure a more sensible soul would feel hurt by such a thing,” Roban replied smirking.

“Don’t take it like that. People are all very different, what’s punishment for someone can be a reward for someone else,” Jenaya laughed.

“I’m sure you’re right, as you know much more about such things than I do. Still, I will have to decline the offer to become your Queens executioner. I’m not far enough along in my education to try an unwilling partner. I already messed up yesterday in that regard,” Roban shrugging replied.

“Still hung up on that rape issue. Strange, I always thought you Norgar rape and plunder as a profession. At least that’s what every Norgar raiding party did here in Ghota,” Jenaya stated.

“True, true, we do that. It’s not that I’m generally opposed to it. Could be fun with the right partner! It’s just like I said, I don’t feel experienced enough to try it. If something goes wrong it could mess up my whole education,” Roban nodding responded.

Jenaya thought for a moment. “How about I’ll guarantee the priestess will be willing to fuck you, even beg you to do it. Would you do it in that case? Kind of like a favor to her.”

“That I’ve got to see! Sure, if she would ask me for it of course I couldn’t refuse to do a priestess such a favor.” Roban laughed out loud.

Smiling brightly Jenaya stood up. “It’ll be my pleasure to see you at the celebration this evening.” Then she left.

Roban was sure he had missed something.


Shortly after sundown there was a knock on the door again. Meyra and Chalissa were at the door and told Roban they were ordered to take him to the celebration hall. On the way he asked them if such celebrations were frequent happenings and they told him they were indeed pretty often.

The hall used for the celebration was a spacious room. The center was dominated by a round, raised stage of about twenty feet in diameter, currently occupied by several scantily-clad dancers. Spread all over the hall were comfortable looking divan beds, arranged in groups between two to four beds. Some were already in use with people talking and laughing. All in all it was a nice and relaxed ambiance. Most people didn’t pay his group any special attention. One larger group of the divan beds was being used by the Queen and her company, probably nobles or guests like him. A group of musicians was playing as many servants walked around offering food and drinks.

Roban just walked around taking it all in. At all times Meyra, Chalissa or both were at his side. Sometime later the dancers lost all their clothes and it became friskier all around. More divan beds were in use and often with more than just one person on a single bed. People were kissing and more or less openly fondling each other. Meyra and Chalissa became friskier as well. Almost as scantily clad as the dancers their continuously moving and rubbing against him became very distracting to Roban. Pretty much every movement exposed a bare breast or ass cheek and even their pussies peeked out often.

When the dancers started to openly grope and fuck on stage, the audience became really raunchy. A beautiful girl wearing only some golden chains around her neck, waist and limbs caught his special attention. To Roban’s greatest interest, one was connected to and swinging between her nipples and the girl was feasting between the wide spread thighs of the Queen. Chalissa was rubbing her belly against Roban’s hard-on while Meyra massaged his back with her tits as he watched the girl working between the legs of the Queen.

On a signal the dancers left the stage and three pairs of identical twins took the stage. There were two pairs of women and one pair of men. To Roban’s surprise and slight discomfort, each pair exclusively stood together. At least he had proof now, it was possible to fuck someone’s ass, although he didn’t need the stage performers to verify that. Pretty much everywhere people were blowing, licking or plainly fucking each other in pairs or groups. Roban had to bury his face between Meyra’s tits to avoid watching those obscenities any longer and only his secure hold of Chalissa’s ass prevented the poor girl from fleeing in terror.

Meanwhile on stage was a group of acrobats fucking on swings and hanging upside down from a pole. One woman was flexible enough to lick her own pussy while her partner fucked her ass. Roban decided to try that as soon as possible. Gauging the reaction he got from Chalissa about his request that could take a while though. At least as long as he promised to only use one or maybe two fingers, she let him continue to become more familiar with the newest object of his desire. Of course he promised.

Just as Roban wanted to compare the asses of his two companions more intimately someone touched his shoulder.

“Get ready, it’s almost time for your performance.”

Jenaya directed Roban’s attention back on stage and he reluctantly stopped further explorations and merely kept fondling his companion’s asses. On stage a group of servants set up a waist-high bench with a padded surface. Bolted to both ends of the bench, one on each side, were iron manacles. The two pairs were about three feet apart. When that was done two female soldiers led a young girl in front of the Queen.

Roban guessed she was about his own age. She was small, not much taller than five feet with a long braid of strawberry blond hair down to the small of her back. She also appeared to be rather slim, but the wide simple gown didn’t give away much about her figure.

The Queen addressed the girl.

“As the Queen of Ghota it is my right to judge my subjects. By this right I have decided, you, Priestess Bonea from the Temple of Feya, will lose your virginity today. It is my final ruling and a rightful punishment for the defamation of your Queen as it is a warning against further misdeeds committed by devotees of the Temple of Feya. I will allow you to choose the executioner of your punishment as a sign of generosity and mercy. The first volunteer you can choose is our treasured guest, the heir to The Throne of Blood from the nation of the Norgar, Roban son of Maghon. Please step forward Roban.”

Now everyone was watching when Roban stepped forward, the girl with tears streaming down her face.

“Or you can choose Delmos son of Tholun, my most treasured, many times awarded, breeding boar.”

To cheers and laughter of the audience two servants led in the biggest boar Roban had ever seen. The beast must have weighted about eight hundred pounds. The girl broke down crying.

“Choose the boar!” was shouted at her many times.

The hysterical crying girl begged for mercy but everyone, even the girl knew she wouldn’t get any. Finally, after the Queen threatened to let the attendees choose the executioner, the sobbing girl said,

“I choose Roban.”

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.