Law of the Blood
Chapter 3: The Invitation

Copyright© 2012 by Robberhands

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 3: The Invitation - The story is set in a fantasy world comparable to medieval earth. The main protagonists are brother and sister. Direct descendants of a God, they are fighting destiny to choose their own future. There is blood, war, magic, lots of sex, action and adventure, but mainly it is a character driven story and a fantasy case study on schizophrenia.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Magic   Mind Control   NonConsensual   High Fantasy   Incest   Brother   Sister   DomSub   Rough   Harem   Anal Sex   First   Size   Slow   Violence  

Two months before Roban’s sixteenth birthday he woke up in the middle of the night, not sure about the reason but highly alert. He grabbed a sword from his weapons rack and walked to the door of his chamber. Before he reached it the door flew open and two masked men jumped inside. They were clothed in black from head to toe, with short swords in each hand. The first of them sheathed one sword to take something out of his clothes. Roban pinned the man’s wrist with his sword to his chest before he could do so. The second man cursed and jumped over his fallen comrade swinging his short-swords in fascinating pattern. But there was no audience and Roban was not interested in watching it. Crouching he used the longer range of his sword to cut the man’s feet from his legs. The man was a skilled and artistic fighter but the sixteen year old Roban was faster and stronger. The footless man stared up at him, a look of shocked disbelief on his face, as Roban thrust his sword through the man’s neck.

Roban walked through the door and into the small corridor leading to the entrance hall. Stepping into the hall Roban could see six more of the masked men. They carefully walked up to him, but didn’t attack. One of them spoke.

“We didn’t come to kill you. Our Queen, Leandris of Ghota, sent us to invite you to her kingdom and keep you safe from your own people.”

“You don’t look like a royal delegation, more like a band of assassins,” Roban replied.

“We were led to believe your people wouldn’t look favorably on your departure. Is that untrue?” The man asked in response.

“Probably not, but why would your Queen want to keep the heir to the Throne of Blood safe from his own people, or anyone else for that matter?” Roban asked in return and couldn’t hide his grin.

“You’re no Chieftain yet. If you stay here maybe you never will be. Only the Norgar Chieftain would be our enemy. Be that as it may, I am ordered to assure you that you won’t be a prisoner in Ghota, but a treasured guest of our Queen. Free to leave whenever and for wherever you want to go,” the man answered.

Roban thought about it. Ghota was a prime target for Norgar raids, so why would their Queen want to help him, an heir to the throne? On the other hand, if she wanted to kill him, those men would have attacked and not invited him to their land. He was probably missing something he thought, but he didn’t care. To leave this house, his prison, was too tempting to resist.

“I will accompany you to visit your Queen.” He finally agreed and offered his sword to the man with the handle towards him.

“As I said, you are a guest, no prisoner. Keep your sword. I assume Yor and Keta are dead?”

“The two who came to my chamber? Yes, sorry but I wasn’t aware they were there to invite me to visit your Queen.”

The man nodded to one of the others and three men left down the corridor to Roban’s chamber. When they returned two were carrying the corpses of their comrades and one of them handed Roban a bloody letter.

“They were ordered to give you this letter from our Queen.”

Reading the letter Roban nodded. It was indeed an invitation, just as they had said. Signed with their Queen’s name and affixed with an official looking wax seal. Roban left Falkath that night on a ship hidden not far up the coast. The ship’s destination was Ghota, at least that’s what he was led to believe, but he really didn’t care.

Roban had his own destination in mind anyways.


Three weeks later, after a rather boring voyage at sea, the ship reached the port of Paras, the capital city of Ghota. The men on his ship were now dressed in leather armor with Ghota’s crest upon their chest pieces. Ten of them escorted Roban to the palace. They didn’t capture too much attention walking through the town. A young boy, even a large one, escorted by some soldiers didn’t seem to be very unusual to the townsfolk, or just not very interesting. Nothing happened until they reached the palace. It was a huge building at the back of the town, surrounded by beautifully arranged gardens. The gate was guarded by a moat and they crossed a drawbridge to reach the palace. Roban was further escorted into a great hall. At the far end of the hall was a beautifully decorated throne on a dais, but currently empty. There were many people in the hall, gathered in small groups, talking and laughing. His group obviously caught the attention of a young women’s assembly, curiously watching them and whispering amongst each other. Three of the women finally left the group and walked straight to Roban and his escort. The soldiers bowed deeply to the arriving women. The leading young woman gave a short nod to the guards and they left.

She was a lovely young woman of maybe twenty to twenty-five and average height. Long, dark red hair flew in gentle waves around her shoulders and down to the middle of her back. Dressed in a dark green silk gown, her shoulders were left bare. The gown was belted by a gold chain with a large emerald in its center. The chain-belt accented slim hips and a small waist. The hem of the gown ended at her ankles, allowing glimpses at the golden strings of her sandals. Her décolleté, decorated by another gold chain and a large dark ruby, gave way to a generous view of a rather large bosom. Eyes the same dark green color as her dress, an aristocratic straight nose and full dark red lips completed the view of a perfectly beautiful woman. Her rather predatory gaze didn’t disturb Roban because she didn’t wear any weapons as far as he could see. He hadn’t learned yet that weapons of steel were not the only thing a warrior had to fear.

She slowly walked around him, never taking her eyes from him.

“Roban, the heir to the Throne of Blood.” She mused to herself. “You are big. They told me you’re just sixteen, is that true?” She asked him, finally standing in front of him again.

“Almost seventeen!” He answered. “Are you Queen Leandris?”

“Where are my manners? Yes, I am Queen Leandris of Ghota,” she replied smiling at him.

After a short bow to the Queen, Roban asked her, “Am I your guest and may leave whenever I want, wherever I want to go?”

The Queen answered still smiling. “Yes of course you are! I just hope you don’t want to leave so soon again. We should take time to get to know each other better, much better. Maybe you will like your stay here, I am a very generous host to my guests! You must be tired from your journey. We will talk more soon. Meyra and Chalissa will show you to your rooms and give you a first insight to my hospitality”, the Queen said with a wink and a smile.

Turning she nodded to the two young women who accompanied her, then sashayed away to join another group of people. The two women stepped closer to him.

“I am Chalissa,” the one to his left said smiling.

She was a dark skinned beauty of average height. A short white tunic showed long and slim but toned legs. A curly mane of coal black hair framed a round face with big dark brown eyes and a cute upturned nose. Her mouth with full red lips and shiny white teeth was a stark contrast to her dark skin.

“And I am Meyra. Please follow us to your rooms Roban,” the other one said and turned around to lead the way.

Meyra was voluptuous and a little shorter woman at about five-feet-three. Her light brown hair was done in a rather wild-looking braid on top of her head, spreading in all directions like the leaves of a palm tree. The same sort of white tunic covered much less of her obviously big breasts. A small waist, generous hips and strong bare legs led to astonishing slim ankles. Her fair skin was almost of alabaster white color. Both women seemed to be about the same age, approximately twenty years old.

After a few minutes of corridors and some stairways upward, they reached a door. Roban knew he should have paid attention to the way they went, but his eyes were glued to smooth bare legs and sashaying hips. Never had he seen anything like it. The women of his homeland may have been equally beautiful, but always wore much more clothing!

As soon as the three entered the room he could hear Meyra shut the door, but his gaze was glued on Chalissa. The second she had entered the room, she had pulled her tunic above her head and dropped it to the floor. Still standing with her back to him, she stretched her arms above her head and spread her legs shoulder width apart. Her runner’s legs, slim and toned, led to an ass worthy of those legs, a drum tight, small, but full round butt. It took a moment before he noticed she was smiling over her shoulder looking back at him. He felt rather sheepish but shyly returned the smile. That’s when Meyra hugged his waist from behind and he felt her big breasts pressing at his back. Throwing back his head he just groaned about this absolutely new and heavenly feeling of delight. Reaching down Meyra slipped her right hand in his leather trousers and grasped his cock, rock-hard since his view followed Meyra and Chalissa up to the room.

“By the Gods, you’re a big one!” Meyra squeaked surprised, unable to close her hand around his cock.

Roban wanted to look down, watching what she was doing with his cock, but his gaze stayed with Chalissa, who had turned around watching Meyra. New wonders to be seen for Roban! Breasts! Nipples! The bellybutton of a Woman! By the gods, a real pussy! He wasn’t even sure why the view excited him so much, but he was excited, and aroused! More than in his wildest dreams, which, to be true, weren’t all that wild.

When Meyra pulled her hand back out of his trousers Roban groaned again, this time in frustration. Meyra laughed, knelt down in front of him and opened his belt buckle as he heard her mumbling,

“This I’ve got to see.”

Roban’s attention returned to Chalissa. First to her pert small breasts, with the almost black nipples; next down to her toned tummy, with that cute bellybutton and finally to her hairless mound and pussy; he just couldn’t stop staring. She noticed and grinned at him, but stopped grinning when Meyra finally managed to pull down his trousers.

Roban’s cock was huge and now Chalissa was staring as well.

“Shit, we’ll have to train him using that thing carefully or he’ll rip us apart.”

Grinning widely Meyra grabbed his cock again, this time with both hands.

“No shit! But the training should be fun.” Stroking her hands up and down his shaft to the continuous sound of his moaning, she purred, “You wouldn’t hurt us, would you? We are much more fun to you if you don’t - much, much more!” That said, she licked around the crown of his cock.

Heavens! Roban couldn’t have imagined such bliss existed. Chalissa walked up to him and pulled his shirt off, and rubbed her whole body against his side. Opening her mouth as wide as possible, Meyra took in the head of his cock, her lips stretching painfully behind it. After a few sucks she gave up again.

“Damn, you’re lucky your mouth is bigger than mine. I’ll need time to get used to this,” she told Chalissa.

Laughing out loud, Chalissa knelt beside her. “Let me try.”

Still stroking the shaft with both hands, Meyra aimed the head of his cock at her friend’s mouth. Opening wide it was Chalissa’s turn to stretch her full, red lips around Roban’s cock. She fared better with it, and was able to take the head and a few inches up to the entrance of her throat. Breathing deeply through her nose, she slowly started to move her mouth back and forth on his cock. Roban found a brand new reason to moan, barely able to stand on his trembling legs.

“Feeling all big and mighty now girlfriend? Still looks like a bit of a strain. However, let’s wait till he fucks you; your pussy is tighter than mine!” Meyra cooed wickedly, grinning at her friend.

The talking about fucking, tight pussies combined with hands stroking him and the torturous slow movement of the wet, warm sucking mouth on his cock was finally too much for Roban. With a roar he grabbed Chalissa’s head and pushed forward till he felt the constricting tightness of the entrance to her throat pressing around the head of his cock. Shocked and scared Chalissa’s eyes opened wide and she tried to pull back, but Roban was much too strong for her. Strong pulses of cum splashed her throat choking her. Tears poured out of her eyes and in panic she scratched and beat at his hips and legs.

Meyra just stared, stunned at the disastrous turn of events.

He just didn’t stop cumming. Chalissa’s vision turned dark, her arms now hanging limp at her sides, only Roban’s grip on her head held her upright. As she was at the brink of losing consciousness, his hands suddenly pushed her head back. Roban sank to his knees with a groan, pulling his cock from her mouth with his movement. Chalissa tumbled to her side, still not breathing, her eyes wide open but without focus.

Meyra finally burst into action again. Slapping Chalissa face hard, she screamed,

“BREATH, you stupid bitch!”

Shocked by the painful slap, Chalissa’s consciousness fully returned and she started coughing and choking up sperm and saliva.

A little while later Meyra was staring daggers at Roban cradling the head of her now sobbing friend in her lap. He really felt guilty, but also incredibly good and satisfied. It became more and more difficult to hide the smile tugging at the corners of his mouth. Finally he stood up and turned to look at the room. Actually he turned to hide his silly grin from Meyra’s murderous gaze. It was a big room. A big poster bed in its center and an open fire place at a wall, some furniture, even a big standing mirror and a small connected room with a chamber pot and wash basin. Turning back to the two women, Roban saw Chalissa was up on her knees now, watching him.

“Why did you do that?” She asked.

He just shrugged. “I’m new to this; I didn’t know what I should or shouldn’t do. I just did what felt best.”

“You are not even sorry!” Meyra hissed.

Roban turned to her and said, “I feel a little guilty, but it was way too good to feel sorry about.” Again he couldn’t prevent the silly grin.

Chalissa barked a laugh and sighing said, “Stop it Meyra. You know it’s more our own fault than his. He’s sixteen and never had a girl before. No wonder he became a little overexcited.” Turning back to Roban she pointed at him and said, “Next time before I blow you, I’ll chain your hands behind your back. It’s probably a good idea in general.”

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.