Night Dreams: The Neighbor
Chapter 6

Copyright© 2012 by L.W. Mitchell

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 6 - After 30 years, Max is told he must leave... his wife, his house, his life. He moves to a new city, takes a new job, moves into a condo complex, existing as a virtual hermit for almost a year...until one day a new neighbor moves next door.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Squirting   Food   Voyeurism  

In my dream I was on the back lawn of the apartments, peeking through Holly's bedroom window. She was masturbating while lying on the bed facing the full length mirror on the wall beside her closet door. I could see her reflection in the mirror as she used a vibrator to pleasure herself. She was calling my name as her hips bucked and she approached orgasm, and ... she kept looking back over her shoulder with that coy smile ... beckoning me.

Weird dream.

The dream seemed to be very real ... I was fully erect and I could feel my excitement building. The dream faded as I slowly came out of the fog of sleep and opened my eyes. I WAS fully erect and I felt the hot wet pleasure of Holly's mouth on me.

She wasn't kidding, she did like morning sex evidently, because she was mewling and sucking me slowly, languidly. She glanced up and saw my eyes were open, so she popped lil Max out of her mouth and smiled brightly at me,

"Good morning sleepyhead, look what I found to play with."

"Mmmm ... good morning." I reached down and stroked her hair, "Do you know it's every mans fantasy to wake up with a beautiful woman giving him a blow job?"

She giggled and looked at me with mock surprise, "I had no idea kind sir."

She wiggled her way back up where we were face to face and wrapped in each other arms, giving me a quick kiss.

"I thought you might enjoy waking up that way, so now I am going to start the coffee, then use the bathroom, and then I want you to make love to me. We have time, it's about 5:00 am."

"Why yes ma'am, your wish is my command, but I may need to use the bathroom first too."

She smiled and patted my tummy and bounced out of bed, walking nude to the kitchen to make coffee. I watched her, amazed at her beauty, at that body, at those incredible breasts, at that glorious trousled auburn hair, with the matching pie-shaped patch between her legs, and at that smile on her face. I jumped up and scurried into the bathroom, lil Max bobbing, and tried to pee without missing.

Peeing with an erection is tricky.

I managed, then washed my face, and using my finger I gobbed some of Holly's toothpaste on it and fingerbrushed my teeth and tongue,. I made a mental note to pick up toothbrushes for me to have here, and her to have at my place.

Bladder relieved, and morning mouth freshened, I walked back into the bedroom to find Holly lounging on the bed, She gave me a kiss as she walked into the bathroom, as usual, glancing back over her shoulder at me with that coy smile before she shut the door.

I lay back on the bed with my hands behind my head, lil' Max at half-staff, and soaked up the pleasure of waking up this way, while I waited for Holly to come back to bed.

I heard the toilet flush, then water running, then a few moments later the door opened and she came to me, sliding into my arms wrapping her arms and legs around me as our lips met for a long and deep kiss. Since there was no particular hurry, we didnt, we took out time exploring each others lips and tongue with our own, enjoying the intimacy. Her nipples were hard as they dragged across my chest and her hands were busy stroking my body as she started to grind against me. My hands were on that incredible ass and I took my time enjoying the feel of my hands on her body.

Clearly, we both were enjoying this lazy early morning encounter, not quite as hot and frenetic as last nights passion, which was absolutely mind blowing, but this morning seemed to be more about the intimacy and feeling close. As Holly said, this was making love, not just hot sex. I wanted both, I wanted it all, and it seemed that Ms. Perry did too. I slowly kissed my down to her breast taking my time and slowly watching as her nipples puckered even more as I gently whetted them with my tongue and then blew a cool steam of air on them. My hand was between her thighs feeling her silky oil as her lips parted to accept my administrations. Of course I was hard as a rock and Holly was stroking me gently while looking into my eyes.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.