Oh, That's a Good One
Chapter 7

Copyright© 2012 by Wayne Gibbous

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7 - I like older women; it's just as simple as that. So, when I moved into a six-unit apartment building and found that the other apartments each had an older, attractive woman living there, well, let's say, I've met them all and I've mated them all.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Heterosexual   Incest   Aunt   Nephew   Interracial   White Couple   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Hispanic Female   Oral Sex  

"No, I don't think I do. Is she the tall, long-haired brunette? I've noticed a woman going up and down the stairs at times."

"That's Georgia, yes. She is very pretty, don't you think?"

"I've only seen her a few times but she did look nice."

"I know her very well, Alan, and I know one thing she misses most in her life. Can you guess just what that might be?" she asked me, smiling down at me, as her tight pussy pleasured me up and down.

"Wouldn't be doing this, would it?" I asked.

"You seem to know a lot about older women, Alan. Is this something about you? This thing for older women?"

"Yeah, I guess it is. There just seems to be a lot of really pretty older women around and, well, I really like them."

"Who was the first older woman you had sex with?"

"She was my aunt, my Aunt Betsy. Maybe that's where it started, do you think?"

"Maybe you've just wanted a long line of Aunt Betsys, Alan, maybe that's it," she said as she rose and fell over me.

"Could be, all I know is that I love living in these apartments."

"Yes, and you need to meet Georgia Crawford, too, Alan. You're going to be a very busy young man, I think," she said as I began to realize that if Georgia Crawford was anything like what my current bedmate suggested, I'm going to be busy, very busy, with five women in the building.

"Oh, thank you, Aunt Betsy," I thought as Eri shifted up and down on me.

"Do you mind if I tell Georgia that you take nice photos and, um, maybe, do other things?"

"Would you tell her what other things?"

"Yes, if it is okay with you. I'll tell her you like sex with women like us and I will give her a personal recommendation," she laughed.

"A personal recommendation, well, that's certainly nice, Eri," I told her.

"You are certainly nice, Alan, very nice," she said softly as she rose and fell. "So nice, you are making me feel like I am about to explode, you are making me feel so like a woman should," she said as she began to whimper and tremble.

Then she let out a series of short, high shrieks, "Yee, yee, yee, ayyye," and began pumping up and down on me faster and faster, her small body almost a blur over me.

Just after her orgasm, I had one as well, a strong one, one that I can still remember to this day. Eri Kimura was the hottest, sexiest woman I've ever been with and, at that point, one of the oldest as well. Amazing.

We fell asleep for a while, probably about an hour, then woke up, happy to be together, enjoying ourselves in bed with each other. She made us a light supper, scrambled eggs, bacon and toast, and we went back to bed for more sex. Eri was becoming less reserved and more open by the minute it seemed, and she just never got enough sex.

We did set the clock early so I could still get to my job the next day, but I'll always remember the shower we had together the next morning as she washed me so erotically. I've had her do it many times since and some of my strongest orgasms have come from Eri Kimura's small, soft, skilled hands.

On Tuesday, I got home and there was a note on my door from Georgia Crawford, Eri's next door neighbor, asking me to come say hello when I had a chance so I dropped my stuff and trotted up to her apartment and knocked.

The door opened to the woman I'd seen once or twice and she stood there looking quite nice, fairly tall, even in bare feet, asking me to come in as we introduced ourselves. She was in a robe and I asked her if I was catching her at a bad time and she said I wasn't and invited me in.

"Would you like a beer or glass of wine, Alan?"

"Wine would be fine, red or white, I like either one," I told her and she went into her kitchen and came back out with two glasses of Merlot.

"Cheers," she toasted as we clinked glasses.

I began by asking her, "So, you're interesting in my taking some photographs?"

"No, actually, I was hoping we could have sex."

It's not often that I'm dumfounded but I did temporally lose my ability to speak. But it came back as I laughed, "Oh, I think some of my friends may have been talking."

"Oh, they have, Alan, and everything I've heard has been quite wonderful. I hear you are the ideal lover: lusty, passionate, and very horny. So, since I feel much the same way, I wanted to have you up to see what the two of us might do for one another. I suppose you should see a little more," and she stood up and pulled the robe open and let it fall from her shoulders.

She had quite a nice body with breasts that were full and heavy but not at all sagging. Her nipples were small, dark red and erect and below she was smooth and bare with a lovely, plump pussy and long, slender legs.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.