Oh, That's a Good One - Cover

Oh, That's a Good One

Copyright© 2012 by Wayne Gibbous

Chapter 6

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - I like older women; it's just as simple as that. So, when I moved into a six-unit apartment building and found that the other apartments each had an older, attractive woman living there, well, let's say, I've met them all and I've mated them all.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Heterosexual   Incest   Aunt   Nephew   Interracial   White Couple   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Hispanic Female   Oral Sex  

As I went across to my apartment, there was a note folded and tucked between the door and the frame. I opened it and read:

Dear Mr. Wolfe,

Celeste White has told me that you a quite a good photographer. I was wondering if you are currently taking any new clients? I will be home today if you have time to come and discuss your availability and fees.

Sincerely,

Eri Kimura

Apartment 204

She must be the small Asian woman I'd seen a few times coming and going. A small woman, quite pretty from what I'd seen of her and older, though it was hard to exactly pin down her age, somewhere in her forties, lower forties, probably.

I did have some chores to do and about twelve-thirty, I went up the stairs and rang the bell.

As the door swung open, I had to look down. Here was this diminutive woman, actually you would still describe her as cute, barefoot, no doubt making her look even smaller, her black hair pulled back on her head, smiling up at me with soft pink lips a little larger than I expected.

"Oh, you are Alan, come in please," she asked as I stepped inside carrying my camera. There was no mistaking her, she was wearing a red yukata robe with a design of Japanese letters in white. Very fetching.

"Please sit down, Alan, I am just enjoying my Sunday afternoon, I hope you don't mind my Japanese clothing?"

"Not at all, I think it suits you perfectly. You wanted some pictures taken, I understand?"

"Oh, yes, my friend Celeste tells me you are very good at making older women look younger, making the years go away. Perhaps you can work your magic on me. I am fifty-six and could use some flattering photographs."

Fifty-six? I thought. She really looked more like forty, though I was restricted to looking at her face. Her skin was smooth and silken-looking, her eyes almond-shaped and totally devoid of any wrinkles, just marble-smooth and unblemished, her cheekbones beautifully raised. Perhaps underneath her robe, there's a different story.

"So, how do you want to start? In the robe you have on? Something else?"

"This is traditional Japanese, yes, we can start with the robe," she said so I had her sit in one of her dining chairs and took several shots from different angles, having her turn toward the sunlight coming in the window.

I turned the camera and showed her the ones I'd taken.

"Celeste was right, you are good with your camera, even makes me look good," she laughed, a rather sparkling, genuine laugh.

"I think you look quite young, I would have guessed you might be about forty."

She laughed again, saying, "Asian skin, maybe, but I am fifty-six, that is sure."

I had her stand and turn for some full length shots then asked if she wanted to try on another outfit.

"Yes, we can go look in my closet, see what you think. Celeste says you have a good eye for women's clothes," she said and I followed her into her bedroom.

She went in the closet and soon was showing me several dresses that she offered to try on.

I told her that the green silk sheath dress she was holding up would be a great dress and she turned her back to me, opened the robe, letting it fall from her shoulders, then lifted up the dress letting it slither down her arms to cover her slender body.

Her body, from the back, was divine. Silken creamy skin, smooth shoulders, thin waist, nice hips and a rounded bottom that was simply perfect. Her back was completely bare, no brassiere, and her panties were quite brief, maybe not quite a thong but close.

"I know you take a professional attitude, Alan, so we can be more comfortable with each other, right?" she said turning for me to see her.

She pulled the hem down, then stood there.

She was stunning. Not only that, I could now see her nipples imprinting themselves under the shiny fabric. Eri Kimura certainly had little need for a bra, she stood there looking like sex itself.

"You like it?"

"It's quite a beautiful dress on quite a beautiful woman. Yes, I like it very much. Come over to the window," I asked as I began taking pictures of this lovely Asian woman, getting several from the side where there were slight shadows from her hard nipples beneath the glossy fabric.

I showed her the shots I'd taken and she really liked them, not saying anything about the ones showing her nipples, just smiling up at me when she viewed them.

"I have to say, when you were putting this beautiful dress on, I was really impressed with how beautiful you looked without it. Do you think you'd like some photos of your body?" I asked hoping she wouldn't be upset.

"You don't think I am too old? Not sexy anymore?"

It's one thing I've never fully understood about attractive older women. I guess it's that we live in a world of hot, sexy young women from sixteen to thirty or so and they set the standard. But they don't with me.

"I think you're quite sexy. And from the back, you have an exquisite body, simply beautiful."

"You are very sweet to say this, Alan. Yes, I think I will have you do this if you want."

With that, she reached down, and this time facing me, peeled the dress right up off her over her head and put it on the bed. Then she stood there.

She was beautiful. So petite, so diminutive, her warm skin tone so smooth and silky-looking. Her breasts were small but high and firm with small, dark nipples that were eagerly poked out. Her waist was trim and narrow as her hips spread just perfectly, centered with a tuft of black, black curls.

"Oh, Eri, you really are so beautiful, just exquisite. Yes, you will make it very easy for me to take beautiful pictures of you," I told her as I began moving around her taking various shots including a nice closeup of her wonderful butt.

Then, I showed her what I'd taken.

"Oh, Alan, these are very nice. You make me look very young. I like these. What else should we do?"

I suggested she get on her bed while I took some more shots and she stretched out reaching her arms up to the headboard as I took some from down by her feet getting the smooth, undulating landscape of her tawny body long and laid-out before me.

"Do you want some with your legs apart a bit?" I asked, hoping she would.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.