Oh, That's a Good One - Cover

Oh, That's a Good One

Copyright© 2012 by Wayne Gibbous

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - I like older women; it's just as simple as that. So, when I moved into a six-unit apartment building and found that the other apartments each had an older, attractive woman living there, well, let's say, I've met them all and I've mated them all.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Heterosexual   Incest   Aunt   Nephew   Interracial   White Couple   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Hispanic Female   Oral Sex  

I stepped over to my bed and picked up an album from the table and handed it to her. She opened it and flipped through the pages of pictures, all the women I'd photographed since I was fifteen and in ever position you can imagine.

"You really make them beautiful, Alan, I'm sure they were very grateful to you. Can you do some like this for me? I'm prepared to be as grateful as you like," she said as she handed me back the album which I put back.

"I'll do whatever you want, Celeste," I told her and she reached down and took my hand and led it to her breast.

"Alan, I haven't felt this turned-on in years. Will you really do whatever I want?"

"Yes, I will. What do you want, Celeste?"

"I want you to make love to me," she said softly as she stood there. I stepped to her and took her in my arms and kissed her as I felt her hand clench the bulge in my pants. Our tongues explored one another for a minute, then she pulled back and began taking off the rest of her clothes.

I pulled down the covers and she got in, spreading open for my cock. She didn't know, of course, that I always try to begin sex with giving my partner oral sex so I crawled up between her legs and kissed her pussy, then parted the damp hair to begin licking up and down along the wet crevice.

"Oh, Alan, you make me feel so wonderful, so sexy," she moaned as I felt her shiver when I pushed my tongue inside and wiggled it.

She was panting for breath, I knew she was really enjoying it, just as I was, when she began to tremble, then, cried out, "Oh, Alan, oh, OH, OH, OH, mmm, mmm. That was wonderful, wonderful."

I raised up, positioned my cock between her legs which she lifted, widening them fully, and I pushed up inside her and began moving in and out.

"You are a sexy woman, Celeste, very sexy."

"Oh, I surely feel sexy, you've made me feel that way, Alan, I love you for it, how you've made me feel. I'm yours anytime you want me, I really mean it, anytime at all."

"Mmm, I certainly want you, Celeste, you are so hot and sexy, I wanted you when you first came to my apartment with the package. Did you know that?"

She laughed and said, "I was thinking the same thing but knew I was too old for you and that you wouldn't find me interesting or arousing. You seem, though, to like older women."

"Mmm, I do, there's just something about women your age, Celeste, that's so hot, so sexy, once you decide to let it out," I told her nuzzling her neck, licking it.

"I'm letting it out, Alan, all out, I want you, Alan, you can fuck me anytime you want."

"We'll have to take some more photos of you, especially now that you've let yourself be as sexy as you want."

"Oh, I want you to take some of my pussy. And you can keep them, even frame them for your wall. Then, you can look at them and call me and I can come over so you can have the real thing."

"Mmm, you are the real thing, Celeste, so sexy, I just knew you were. It's a secret a lot of women keep inside and I love to bring it out."

"Have you had sex with all these women?"

Of course, she's not the first to ask that question, most have asked and I've always been truthful.

"Yes, they've all honored me with their bodies and it has been a wonderful experience for me. Just like this is."

"There must have been quite a few, then, I'm just the latest?"

"I still see several of these women regularly, we enjoy being together just like we're enjoying it right now," I told her as I leaned down to lick and kiss her neck.

"Have you met any of the other people in this building?"

"No, not yet. I'm surely enjoying the one I have met, though," I told her as my cock slid back and forth.

"Well, there are six units, I'm in one, you're in one."

"Yes, I knew that, it's nice we're right across the hall."

"Well, my lucky boy, there are four more single women in this building and they're all around my age. You've hit gold if you really like older woman."

"You see the pictures, Celeste. I'm just really not very interested in women my age or younger. I like the experience and mystery of older women. And, I think most guys greatly underestimate the sexuality of older women though there is more interest in 'cougar-types' these days but, for me, I like the normal older woman. There's a lot of sexiness hidden inside most of them. You're a good example."

"Yes, I guess you're right. I often think of fucking a man when I meet a new one, yet, I almost never let him know that. Unless the time and place are right. Like they are with us."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.