Oh, That's a Good One
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2012 by Wayne Gibbous

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - I like older women; it's just as simple as that. So, when I moved into a six-unit apartment building and found that the other apartments each had an older, attractive woman living there, well, let's say, I've met them all and I've mated them all.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Heterosexual   Incest   Aunt   Nephew   Interracial   White Couple   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Hispanic Female   Oral Sex  

So, that began my photographing of older women. And it began my sex with older women. Oh, there have been younger ones, as well, be sure of that but my fascination is with the older, more experienced women, the ones who are more at ease and accepting of their sexuality which I try to bring out through my camera and my body.

After my Aunt Betsy, well, she and I still have sex, that hasn't ended, not at all, there was a woman I worked with the next summer at the local library. She was fifty-eight, I was sixteen and I asked her if I could take some nice pictures of her and she agreed.

So, one Saturday, I came to her apartment and did some shots of her that she really liked; they made her look younger and even rather sexy. It didn't take to much to get her out of her clothes and she was pretty nice. Even better was our sex which lasted until I went off to college.

There was also Mrs. Welper who worked in the high school office. Again, I asked her if she'd like some nice photographs, I was on the school newspaper staff and had taken a lot of shots for the yearbook. Then I asked her if she'd like some more photos, some for herself, she agreed.

Well, that next weekend I had her out of her clothes and posing with open-leg shots, including a few of her masturbating.

She was a tiger in bed, sexually-hungry, just fucking me every chance we both had. And we had lots of chances. The biggest chances were a few times at school when the Principal was away and we used his office. What memories.

There were others, the lady I met who was a secretary for a prof I had in college, she was fifty-three, then, and she also had me do some shots of her sister who was three years older. And, yes, the sex was both frequent and quite wonderful. Sometimes with them both.

The oldest, so far, was the lady at a deli that I went to quite often for lunch when I was in college. Margaret Cashman was her name. She was sixty-seven and really quite nice looking. Her hair was a natural gray and her skin was smooth and unwrinkled. Once I got her naked, you would have thought she was ten or fifteen years younger.

Margaret was tall and willowy, her body was slender and tight and she had amazing breasts, small and quite firm for her age, I thought, with small dark red nipples. She was quite proud of her body and she was eager to show me how she looked. The photos I took of her are some of the most lush and erotic I've ever taken and I often masturbate to them.

She agreed to take her clothes off if I did as well and, that first session, we ended up fucking four times, she had a libido that was in high-gear the whole time. She still calls me up for a good fucking.

Then, there was Sun-ja Lim, a little Korean-descent lady I met in a park one afternoon. She was walking her dog and I asked if I could take some pictures of her pet and within the hour I had her up in her apartment naked with her on her hands and knees, spread wide as I took close-ups of her moist, furry labia.

Sun-ja is another woman I still keep in contact with and while most people would say she is quite shy and reserved, I know her as just the opposite, a wild, hot fuck-machine who can suck me like I've never been done before. Her blow jobs take at least forty-five minutes and they give me the strongest orgasms I've ever had.

There have been more, the world seems to be filled with older women, many quite attractive and active, who are eager sexual partners once you show interest.

As I said, I work in the insurance industry and had taken a new job in a medium-sized city where my employer had its headquarters.

I settled into an apartment complex which was made-up of several six-unit buildings which, though about fifteen years old, were quite nicely maintained.

It had been only about a week since I had moved in and, shortly after I'd come home from work, my bell rang and as I answered it, I saw a nice woman holding a package.

"Hello, I'm Celeste White, from next door. This came for you today and the driver left it but I wanted to keep it inside until you came home. So here it is."

"Oh, thanks, Celeste, I'm Alan Wolfe, please come in a minute," I offered and she stepped inside and I had her sit down.

"I don't drink much but I do have a glass of wine when I get home in the evenings, can I pour one for you? Red or white, I have both."

"That's nice, yes, red's fine," she answered and I went to the kitchen and soon came back with our glasses.

"To such nice neighbors who look out after one another," I toasted clinking my glass with hers.

Celeste was medium-height, with a rather curvy figure, I thought. Maybe some men might say she was carrying a few extra pounds but that was debatable.

We had a nice chat about work, she was a secretary for a small building company and after we finished our wine, she got up to leave but noticed the framed pictures I had all around my apartment.

"Are these your relatives, Alan?"

"Um, no, they're friends, I like taking pictures of women, as you can see."

"Yes, they're quite nice. You make them look quite lovely."

Of course the pictures I had on the walls of the public spaces of my apartment were quite proper, it was my bedroom where the more explicit one's hung, though the X-rated ones were on my computer and in some photo albums I had in my closet.

"They all seem to be women around my age, Alan. You have a gift for getting them to look quite beautiful."

"Yes, thanks. I like older women, they have a history, often a private history, that I try to expose with my camera."

"Do you still take photographs like these?" she asked and I knew then she was interested.

"Oh, yes, but the subject has to be right. Someone like you, that would be perfect," I told her, baiting my hook.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.