Whores
Chapter 1

Copyright© 2012 by Frank Lee

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - A professor and a mail order bride's daughter get close. Very close.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Orgy   Swinging   White Male   Oriental Female   Hispanic Female   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Teacher/Student  

Nikki slouched low in the chair. The impudent shape of her pussy shoved conspicuously against the seam of her jeans. They were skintight, with frayed cutouts all over, exposing almost as much of her almond complexion as they covered. Her body had a way of looking relaxed, yet like it was bursting out of itself at the same time. Her skin looked so smooth Stone could almost feel the texture under his fingers. He kept his hands in plain sight and feigned interest in the mess of papers spread across his desk.

"She was packing when I left," she said. The pout her lips pursed into at the end of the statement was disapproving on the surface, but the devil herself was smiling behind it.

Stone nodded. "I know."

Nikki's finger worried the edge of her grey tank top, tugging it out of its natural drape to reveal the edge of the black bra underneath. Her lavender hoodie was hanging off the arm of the chair. The season was changing fast, but she was still rushing it, dressing for warmer days not far off.

"Her boyfriend's car costs about as much as your house. Did you know that?"

The way her body arched against the chair forced the pert scoops of her diminutive breasts upward, making them seem larger than they were.

Stone nodded silently.

"Aren't you mad? Or even surprised?" she asked.

He blew a sigh of mild exasperation while his eyes drifted down from her face. The briefest sliver of lemon yellow panties played at the edge of one of the cutouts in her jeans. He looked back at her face. There was a satisfied smirk looking back at him. She'd caught him.

"I knew it was coming," he told her. "And it's pretty much all the same to me whatever your mother does."

"You don't love her, do you? Not even once."

"Of course I love her. Just not the way you think."

Her eyes went to each corner of the room before going back to the general area of Stone's desk. A coy sneer lit up her pretty face.

"Want to know what she told me?"

Stone rolled his eyes. "Why do I think you're going to tell me even if I say no?"

Nikki giggled and threw her head back, pushing her breasts higher and further apart. Then her head tilted back and she looked him straight in the eye.

"She don't like fucking him. Told me you're much better. Much nicer to a lady. Nicer cock."

Stone sat upright and blinked. His face was burning and he could feel the red. He wasn't so surprised by what Nikki's mother had said, but that she would have said it to Nikki.

"Why aren't you at the house packing to go with her?" he asked, eager to shove the subject in another direction. He was glad the office door was open, but he was beginning to feel apprehensive about being overheard.

"I don't want to live with him. Just 'cuz she does why should I?"

"Big house? Fancy cars?"

"I'd rather go back to Vung Tau," she scoffed.

"Do what you want. You can make your own decisions. You're not a kid anymore."

"I was beginning to wonder when you were going to notice that," she grinned, nearly purring.

Stone's blood suddenly stopped flowing for a second.

"You know what I mean," he said, forcing himself to sound aloof. "You're nineteen. You can go wherever you want now."

"That's kind of what I came to talk about."

Stone eyed her warily. "Yeah?"

"I want to keep living with you."

"What the hell for?"

Nikki sat up and looked hurt. "Hey! You're supposed to be my stepfather."

Stone blew a long sigh. "No," he told her, "I'm not. A stepfather is someone who comes into your life and actually has a hand in raising you, not someone who marries your mother to help her get a green card by the time you're already an adult."

"Great. Just great. So you're just gonna blow me off, too."

"What the hell are you talking about?"

"I'm talking about my mother taking off to live with Dogface before the ink is even dry on her green card and you're already booting me out of the house. You even got me into college and now I won't be able to finish."

"What? Nobody's booting you out of anywhere. Jesus, Nikki, where did you get an idea like that? I just assumed you'd want to stay with your mother. Or maybe even live on your own."

She looked away and down, almost sorry for teasing the way she had. Then Stone started laughing.

"Dogface?" He leaned back in his chair and laughed harder than he should, but Nikki started laughing, too.

A moment later she stood up and walked around to his side of the desk, leaning back against the edge. She toed the sneaker off one foot and put it on the edge of Stone's chair, between his thighs. He didn't move to stop her, just leaned back in his seat and looked at her warily.

"That'll mean it's just you and me in the house together," she said in a low, deliberate croon.

"I suppose so." His voice was slow and measured.

"So if I ask you something will you tell me the truth?"

"Maybe," he said carefully.

"Do you think I'll end up being a whore like my mother?"

"You shouldn't call her that," he said flatly.

"Why? It's what she is, isn't it?"

"That's one of those words a lot of people use just to hurt someone. It's like any other kind of weapon. Be careful how you handle it."

She thought a moment. She looked out his window through the slats in the blinds where sapling-thighed college coeds were crossing the campus in all directions. Before she even looked back at his face, her stocking clad foot inched toward his crotch. The second her toes touched his cock through his pants his hand shot to grasp her ankle.

He held her foot still, keeping her from moving any further, though he didn't push it away.

"Nikki," he warned, "don't play me like..."

"Like a whore?"

She wiggled her toes against his cock. It felt strange yet so good. Her ankle felt warm and supple, and he was gripping it so hard he could almost feel her pulse. That look came back in her eye she'd had before, when she'd first sat across from his desk and arched her body into a posture of pure distraction.

"That's not what I was going to say."

"Sure." Somehow, her mouth twisted into something between a smile and a pout. On her face, it looked like a personal celebration of sin.

Pushing her foot away and ushering her out of his office flashed quickly through Stone's mind, but after watching her practically dance on the chair in front of his desk the past fifteen minutes, his cock was too quick to respond to the slithering press of her toes. Her eyes beamed with conspiracy as his shaft began to grow. She cast a quick glance over her shoulder at the doorway.

"Now that my mother's going to be Dogface's whore," she told him in a hushed, serious tone, "I can be yours."

"Dammit, Nikki," he muttered, gripping her ankle harder and pulling her foot even tighter against his growing cock, "I never want to hear you call her, or yourself, that word ever again."

"But what if that's what I want to be? For you?" she purred with smoky eyes.

"This isn't exactly the right time or place to discuss something like that."

"Ok, Daddy. Whatever you say."

His grip on her ankle suddenly tightened. "And don't ... ever ... under any circumstances ... call me that."

"Ow, that kind of hurts." It sounded more like a purr than a complaint. "But ok ... sir."

She tugged her foot back and he let go of her ankle. She set it down on the floor and tested her weight on it, waiting to let the blood flow back in. With another quick glance at the door, she dropped to her haunches on the floor, tucking her petite frame underneath Stone's desk.

Her hand was on top of his growing shaft before he could bring himself to yank her back to her feet and send her home with swift smack on her ass. But she was beautiful, young and eager, and she was rubbing the length of his heated cock shaft while tugging down on his zipper with the other hand.

"This is a terrible idea, Nikki," he protested in a hissing whisper. He scanned the doorway and rolled his chair closer to the desk, forcing her to inch further underneath where she couldn't be seen.

He felt her hand slip inside his pants and grope for his thickening flesh, pulling his cock free. Her breath touched the head as she stroked his shaft, coaxing him to harden and burn. Even before she tasted him, his body started to melt into his chair.

He spotted Rena outside, crossing the quad in her signature black leggings, wearing them tight enough to bring out the roundness of each prominently curved ass cheek. But she was coming head on toward the building and he could see the flex of her round thighs and the taut pull of the fabric over the pouting shape of her mound.

"Fuck," he whispered. "Nikki ... you've gotta stop now."

Rena worked the front desk at the community center where Stone also taught evening classes. She was a bright twenty-three year old, full of tentative self-confidence. She had a kind of dark prettiness about her – miles of cautiously spoken attitude. She seemed to sneak up and find him in the most unexpected places and times, always with questions about things she was studying in other courses, always sitting too close and accidentally brushing knees or hands.

The worst thing about her was she was so likeable. Stone genuinely relished her company, and he never discouraged the little accidental touches or borderline excessive lingering. Not like he knew he should. Something about her got under his skin, an intensity of character, the depth of her talent and sharp wit. When she'd asked, he didn't think twice about helping her through the application process to get into the university.

Nikki's moist lips touched the head of his cock while he watched Rena's thighs flex as she walked toward the building. Her long dark hair looked wild, as dark as her eyes.

He felt a sudden, irrational need to know if her pussy was shaved.

By the time Nikki's lips closed over his cockhead, Rena had passed around the corner and out of sight. He forgot about Rena and looked down at Nikki as she gripped his rigid shaft and slowly slid her mouth all the way to her hand. He let out a long, slow breath as her tongue rolled against his flesh. It felt like her tongue was massaging every individual nerve.

He reached under the desk and touched her face, letting his thumb lightly graze the rim of her lips around his cock. He almost leaned back in his chair and gave himself over to the intoxication of her stroking lips and hand, but he knew it had to stop before things got even more out of hand.

"Nikki," he rasped with soft urgency. "You've got to get up from there now. We ... need ... to talk,"

"Hey Stone."

Rena was suddenly in his office doorway. Her cheeks were flushed from the late day chill. She was wearing that short, burgundy leather jacket that made it nearly impossible to see above her waist.

"Were you just talking to someone?" she asked.

He looked confused a moment. Nikki backed off, only to let her tongue flutter along his cock.

"Phone call," he finally claimed.

Rena gave him a curious look. "Do you have a couple of minutes?"

It was never just a couple of minutes with Rena, and Nikki's tongue wasn't letting up.

"This isn't the best time, right now," Stone claimed. It was the first time he'd ever given Rena an excuse. Normally, he'd stop whatever he was doing and give her his full attention. She frowned. Disappointed.

"Really? It won't take long. I just have a question about this story."

Stone's cock was suddenly enveloped between Nikki's lips again, while the fingers of each hand fanned along the sides of his shaft.

"I really have to go. Stuff going on at home," he said, straining to look as harmless as the lie.

He snuck his hand under the desk and attempted to push Nikki off his cock, but she let him feel her teeth. A playful yet determined warning. He pulled his hand away and sighed in resignation. Nikki's teeth retracted, and her wet lips began a slow, silent, rocking stroke over his shaft.

"Are you okay, Stone?" Rena asked, taking a step into his office. "Maybe you're coming down with something."

"Yeah, that's gotta be it."

"Can I just show you this one paragraph before you go? One quick question, I promise."

Rena shrugged off her backpack and then her short, leather jacket, pushing her breasts forward against her tight, black jersey, and Stone was laid out flat on his mind's back. She set the pack down on the chair Nikki had been sitting in and leaned over to fish a book out of it. He gazed with open longing at the full shape of her ass, wondering if she were purposely taking her time, or if the patient, unrelenting lip strokes over his cock were turning his brain to mush.

Stone sat up as straight as he could and pushed his body tightly to the desk, leaving no room to see underneath. He knew Rena would end up on his side of the desk, and there was nothing he could do to stop it. And in the end, there was nothing he wanted to do to stop it, even under those surreal circumstances.

Today, she didn't even bother starting on the opposite side, as she usually did, opening her book to a page she'd want to ask about and then working her way around to Stone's side. She just walked around the desk and stood as close as ever, setting her book in front of him and pointing to a yellow highlighted passage.

"I promise I won't take long. I just wanted to know if you thought irony was the main element of this passage."

"Interesting question," Stone muttered privately.

Rena let it pass and pointed to a line on the page, letting her hand brush his. Her skin was darker than his and lighter than Nikki's. She felt warm and smooth as summer.

Nikki's mouth began moving with a gentle, corkscrewing motion and Stone coughed out loud to cover the gasp. He let his thumb slide over the underside of Rena's wrist. She kept her eyes on the book while her hip shifted closer.

"You have a strong pulse, Rena. That means you must have a strong heart, too."

"Yeah," she said without looking at him. She reached across with her right hand and pushed her sleeve up her arm. "Actually, it's going a little fast right now."

Stone's thumb slid up the soft underside of Rena's arm, stopping at the bend. "Mine, too, Rena."

"Yeah?"

Stone closed his eyes a moment. "Yeah." The word came out like breath. He'd imagined Rena's mouth in place of Nikki's many dozens of times. It wasn't as if Rena's mouth was so spectacular on its own. It wasn't even that her face itself was strikingly memorable. She was undeniably pretty, but her prettiness was like her talent. It snuck up on him the more he studied it.

Rena had this kind of synergy about her. The way all her parts and features worked together. Her attitude. Her way of looking at him as if he were somehow familiar and foreign at the same time. The way she always seemed to trust what he told her. The way her hip accidentally touched him when she stood behind his desk. The way she asked questions that begged particular answers.

"How come?" she asked, half looking at him.

"Just happens that way sometimes," he evaded.

Nikki started raking her fingers back and forth along his thighs. He could feel the hint of her long nails through the fabric of his pants. Her head stopped bobbing and she held the crown of his cock in her mouth. Her silent tongue rolled over the dripping knob in swirls.

"Sometimes?" Rena asked. "As in times like now?"

Her hip pressed ever so slightly more against the side of his arm. He let go of her arm and dropped his hand behind the desk, slipping his palm against the inside of her lower thigh.

"Yeah." He closed his eyes again, just briefly, while his fingers dug gently into the supple meat of her thigh. "I'm going to miss ... working with you, Rena. Next semester."

"Can I still come around if I have any questions?"

"Of course you can. Whether you have any questions or not. I'd like that."

"Me, too. So ... I guess we won't have to miss each ... err ... working together," she drawled.

Stone's hand slid higher. The edge of his finger was a breath away from her pussy while his thumb was barely grazing the curl of her ass. The fabric of her leggings felt damp. He squeezed her springy muscle and she sighed, her hands balling into dainty fists on top of his desk.

"Ohh, Professor Stone..." she sighed deeply.

"Rena ... I..."

Nikki's hand curled around his shaft and she started sucking and bobbing her head again. He was acutely aware of the steady drip of lube from the tip of his steaming cock onto her tongue. Her every move, every stroke and turn of mouth and hand rippled through his body, and as he clutched Rena's pliable warmth, his brain sank down deep in the strange realization Nikki's persistent cock sucking was only driving his repressed desire for Rena toward the edge he'd been avoiding for months.

It wasn't enough that Nikki was simply there, playing the ultimate trick and treat – but knowing she could hear everything he and Rena were saying. That felt like a greater betrayal of Rena than anything else, yet Nikki was talking to him straight through his cock, daring him to face his obvious desire for the raven haired sophomore.

Stone gave a slight groan and pushed his hand against Rena's pussy. Her approval came out part sigh, part moan.

As he began massaging Rena's pussy through her leggings, she moved her feet further apart to give his hand more freedom to move and explore. She wasn't wearing panties, and the already slick fabric of her leggings soon grew even slicker as her dripping slit saturated the material. He noticed a small hole in the thigh of her leggings and resisted a nagging urge to push his finger inside it and rip it wide open.

Rena dropped her head and gave in to Stone's massage. He watched her face as she closed her eyes and drew deep, steady breaths. He got lost in her face and the barely perceptible sound of the moans she was fighting to swallow. His unsatisfied need to kiss her mounted until he could swear he tasted her lips and felt the moisture of her tongue inside his mouth.

Somewhere in the midst of this whirlpool of sensation, Stone realized his fingers were soaked. He was pushing them just into the yielding gap between Rena's pussy lips. It felt like her leggings were there to cover his fingers now, not to clothe the ass and pussy he'd been aching to touch for so long.

Rena's hips began to rock, and suddenly her thighs flexed and her body shivered. He grunted out loud and gave in to the hot pulsing of his cock while Nikki's lips and hand never wavered as the spurting jets of his cum spilled into her mouth.

It was Rena's name he sighed at the frothing peak of his release.

Nikki didn't relinquish Stone's cock until he was completely drained. Rena finally opened her eyes and looked at him.

"Did you ... you, too?" she asked.

"Yes," he confessed quietly.

He took her hand, briefly checking the doorway before kissing the backs of her fingers. She managed brief flashes of eye contact as she steadied herself and went back to the other side of the desk. Stone's left hand was underneath, touching the side of Nikki's face.

Rena seemed vaguely dreamy as she put her jacket back and shrugged into her backpack.

"I hope that was a satisfying answer to your question," Stone said, admiring her openly.

"It was an excellent answer," she replied. "But I think I'd like to go over and clarify a few points. When you can."

"Rena, I can pretty much promise you all the clarification you'd like."

"That might be a lot," she suggested.

"You might be surprised, Rena."

She stood a moment. Waiting. He should have gotten up and closed the door and taken her into his arms and kissed her as if her mouth were the only sweetness he could ever taste. But his half erect cock was jutting through his open zipper while Nikki still teased the head with her tongue.

"Guess I'll see you at the center tonight?" Rena confirmed.

Stone nodded. Rena smiled and turned out the door.

Stone pushed his chair backward and began stuffing his cock back inside his pants. Nikki peered up from between his knees. As petite as she was, she seemed to fit perfectly into the space. Her eyes were burning with excitement.

"God, she's such a little fuckin' whore, isn't she," Nikki hissed with an ebullient grin.

"I'm telling you, Nikki ... don't go throwing that word around like that. Rena is anything but that."

She snickered. Stone noticed there was a trace of cum clinging to her bottom lip.

"I didn't mean it like something bad," she purred. "I mean ... look at me, down here under your desk with a mouthful of your cum. Guess what I said before about turning out to be a whore is true after all. That doesn't make me bad, does it?"

Stone got up from his chair and shut the office door.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.