Recruiting - Cover

Recruiting

Copyright© 2012 by Mike S

Chapter 11

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 11 - First story in The Neighborhood series which will chronical the subjugating of all women in a neighborhood into play for pay sluts

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Rape   Coercion   Blackmail   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Interracial   Black Female   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Bestiality   Squirting   Water Sports   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

Chapter 21: Wednesday Morning

Mike was sitting on the front porch enjoying coffee when he saw the Devereux brothers leaving Betty's house and start next door to the Blacks at 7:30. Seeing the Boss, Mark waved and bypassed that house and came over to him while Ron knocked on the Black's Door. Sung Hi, apparently expecting them, exited the house and they started after Mark.

"About ready to get out of here and on your trip" Mike asked as Mark came up.

"Morning Boss, and that's an affirmative", Mark replied. "Rich gave me the keys to his truck last night and said he filled it on the way home so it's full. We have a 9AM appointment in Beaufort, about an hour North and then 1PM in Rome, about 45 minutes from there. I called both shelters Friday; Joan gave me their numbers, and asked for the Director. A Dr. Joyce got on the phone in Beaufort and said yes she had 3 unneutered males, a Doberman, Collie and Rottweiler and would lose the dogs from their books so it would look like they were never there. She immediately said her 16 year old son will be there and would need a blow job as a dog fucked our bitch, she wanted her cunt ate as a dog our bitch, and her son would fuck the bitch as she sucked the third dog off. She knew why we wanted the dogs and that we would have a dog fucking girl with us, so Joan apparently called and gave her a heads up about the operation.

Dr. Stan, in Rome, also knew but said he's 66 and just wanted the bitch to do his 2 Great Danes at the same time for him as he has Erectile Dysfunction and can't get it up. He gave me the names of several other Drs at shelters that might give us males for watching K9 sex, but I haven't contacted them yet because I want to see the show Sung Hi will put on to aid our request for dogs. Hopefully there will be male attendants for her to tease as we ask to see the Vet in charge and then the Vet themselves."

"It looks like she'll be ready for that" Mike said as he looked at the approaching teenager. Sung Hi had on a sheer white halter top with matching skirt. Her black thong and garter belt were visible through the skirt as were the garter straps holding up black stockings. A pair of knee-hi white 5 inch heeled boots completed the ensemble.

"Good morning Master," Sung Hi said as she climbed onto the porch. "Is there anything this slut can do for you before the trip?" She did a pirouette and the skirt hem fluttered up as she twirled, exposing everything.

"Just stand still a moment," Mike said and looked at her. "Now turn around." Sung Hi, maybe with Britney's help, was wearing the skirt high enough above her hips that a small 'V' of panty and a camel toe was visible in the front and about 2 inches of the bottom of her ass was visible in the rear. "No, I don't believe so and, if your first appointment is at 9 and an hour away, you don't have time for anything anyway."

"Later Boss, we'll call tonight" Mark said and Sung Hi bent over to give her Master a kiss and his hand automatically cupped a cheek of her ass.

"Oh fuck" everyone heard and looked to see Mike Miller at the bottom of the steps looking at Sung Hi's exposed ass. The teen remained bent over but spread her feet apart and then pulled the string of her thong aside to show off her crotch to the boy.

"You like," she asked as she wiggled her hips at him. The tent protruding in his jeans showed his approval without a word being said. Sung Hi had met the boy at the party last night and had been impressed by his looks as well as his baseball playing ability. Being fascinated by her Aunt Choung Suk's adopted country she had studied the United States and knew about baseball, she had even gone to Japan with her father for games there. So she realized what all this boys' accomplishments were in the game and was looking forward to seeing him play. Now the sizable bulge in his jeans increased her interest in him.

"Morning Mike, what's up" the older Mike asked.

"Is Little Mike around, sir" the boy asked as he watched Sung Hi adjust her thong and then leave, walking between the 2 men and holding hands with them both. The boys, as well as the girls, on the street had began calling his son Little Mike, even though he was taller and bigger than all of them, for easier identification from his father and his not wanting to call him Mike Jr. The younger Mike had refused to be called just Junior but had agreed to Little Mike.

"He's probably still in bed" Mike said. "Remember its summer vacation and most teens sleep in if they don't have summer jobs." The boy laughed, but looked at the door as it opened.

"Junior promised him a ride in the Camaro" Barbara said as she stepped onto the porch. On hearing Barbara's voice the older Mike watched the younger one and saw a dark spot appear on his jeans as the boy blushed and moved his hands in front of his crotch. Barbara had also noticed it and crossed the porch to him and gave him a kiss. Her mouth opened and her tongue pressed against his lips and the teen's mouth opened to accept it. One hand moved behind the woman and cupped her ass as one of her hands cupped his crotch. The older Mike heard the moan from the boy's throat as his cock erupted and his cum soaked the front of his jeans. Barbara broke the kiss and stepped back from the boy. Mike realized the larger stain meant the original was just pre cum caused by Sung Hi and then Barbara's display of their assets.

"I'm glad to see you're still interested in this old body" Barbara teased. "I guess that means you're looking forward to the party if you win the state title. Then this body, as well as Choung Suk's and Naomi's, which are off limits now, will be available to you."

"I know our sisters and now our mothers are available to us 4, no 5 now that Little Mike is here, boys in the neighborhood, but what about Joan, Mary, Becky, Alice, Maria, Pamela and Betty," the boy asked Mike. "They are not on the off limits list, or are they?"

"Interesting question" Mike said as he thought about it. "Why don't you go get my son up and I'll have an answer for you when you two come out to go for the ride. You can ask Junior for a pair of shorts to change into or wait and have him stop at your house to change."

"Yes sir" the boy said and Barbara told him where Mike's room was and the boy entered the house. Mike finally got to see the front of Barbara as she turned and came to him. He knew she had her sheer white nylon robe on and could see the whale's tail of her blue thong through the transparent material. When she turned around he saw it was loosely belted and both tits were exposed as was the front of her thong as the robe was not pulled together but hung open. Barbara started to sit in his lap but Mike held his empty coffee mug to her and she took it.

"I guess you want a refill" she said as she straightened and then turned to the road as they heard a vehicle and saw Rich's truck back into it and then head up the street and on its journey. "Well there that horny slut goes and I'll bet she already has a cock in her mouth or hand." Mike laughed as she entered the house to get him more coffee and he saw the other women and girls in the neighborhood and their security details exiting all the houses to get into their groups for the 3 businesses. Britney came running over in her schoolgirl uniform as the 2 younger Mike's exited the house to give her boyfriend a kiss goodbye before leaving to go sell her ass all day. When she heard they were going for a ride, she told Mike Miller to call his dad and tell them the boys would take her to the mall; they didn't need to wait for her.

"Ok Mike ... Mike Miller, I meant," Mike said as both boys turned to him. "Your mothers, sisters, and Sung Hi, if she wants, are available to the boys in the neighborhood. All the other women live with one, or more, of the men on the security detail so are off limits unless they approach you for sex. All the off limits women, including Barbara Naomi Choung Suk and Britney will be at the party if you win state and available to you for that occasion only."

"Britney won't be," Barbara said and everyone looked at her in surprise. She was at the door, dressed in her maid's uniform with fresh coffee. "I have other plans for her that night and I'm sure Master will agree to them, so she won't be available until after she's done what I have planned for her." Everyone looked at Mike and he smiled.

"I'll see what slut Barbara has in mind for slut Britney, but I guess she won't be immediately available to the team that night" Mike decided.

The Camaro roared off up the street as other cars backed out of driveways and headed to their assigned work spots. All the adult women in the neighborhood headed for Barbara's house, all dressed as maids per Britney's orders. Linda Phillips arrived in her minivan and the 9 women all gave their Master a kiss, let him cup their ass and then piled into the minivan to go to the club for their first lesson in erotic dancing from Barbara and the dancers at the club.

Ron Devereux left town behind the wheel with his brother riding shotgun. Sung Hi was between them leaning over Mark with his cock in her mouth. Her left leg was thrown over Ron's right and Mark's hand was in her thong as a fingertip rotated over and rubbed her clit. Sung Hi's hips were thrashing on the seat as she had her second orgasm since starting on the trip. By the time they were 10 miles outside the city Ron pulled over as Mark moaned

"Oh fuck, I'm cumming ... suck that cock slut ... drink my juice" Mark moaned and there was audible swallowing sounds as Sung Hi gulped the nectar from his fountain. The 2 men exited the vehicle after Sung Hi released Mark's cock and smacked her lips, but she positioned herself over Ron's lap and sat on his cock as the truck hit the road again.

"Oh yeah baby," she sighed as she settled onto Ron's lap with his rod fully embedded in her cunt. "I want to lube you up with my juices and then put you up my ass," she moaned. "I want to get a good ass pounding to loosen it up in case a dog misses the mark and fucks my ass at the shelter. I would have liked to be sandwiched between you two last night at the party, one in my cunt and one in my mouth, but the sisters spoiled that and took you home to fuck them. But you both are mine for the next 48 hours or so and I intend to wear you out."

"Sounds like it will be a good thing when we get some dogs to help us take care of you then," Ron groaned as the Oriental nymphomaniac rode his cock. She then lifted off him and grabbed his cock, adjusted her body and lowered herself until the tip of his love missile was at the puckered opening of her anal missile shaft.

"OH FUCK" Sung Hi screamed as she dropped her body, ramming the missile into and through the entrance and up the shaft till she was again resting on his lap. "Oh fuck, that feels so good, I love your cock in my ass" she moaned as she acclimated to being impaled on his spear.

"Baby I agree," Ron moaned as he felt her anal muscles squeezing on him. "I love the feel of my cock in your ass and the way you are squeezing, milking it with your anal muscles. Fuck, I could stay like this all day." Sung Hi began grinding herself on his lap.

"I could stay like this also, so I'm not going to get you off until we get to Beaufort" Sung Hi groaned. "Then I'll fuck you wildly so you can cream my ass and lubricate it because I want the first dog to take me in my ass also. God I'm getting hooked on anal sex here in America. All the boys in Korea thought it was dirty and only wanted my cunt and mouth around their cocks. Occasionally one of the dogs in Korea would take my ass and I enjoyed it as much as the other ways I fucked, but only in America are men willing to shove their cock up my ass, and I love it."

"If that's what you want," Ron moaned as she ground on him, "then I'll just be your ass fucking man and never fuck your cunt. I'll leave that to Mark and we'll sandwich you like that."

"Oh fuck yes, I love that idea. A cock in my cunt and another in my ass all night long" Sung Hi sighed. The urge to frantically ride the cock in her was intense, she wanted to feel it shoot its hot cream offering into her bowels, but she managed to refrain herself for the next half hour until they reached the sign saying 'Beaufort town limits' and then she released her inner demon and madly rode the rod up her ass until she felt it surrender it's cream and begin hosing her anal passage.

"Oh Gawd yes, cream my ass ... fill my bowels with your cum ... oh fuck this feels so good," Sung Hi groaned as Mark followed Joan's directions through town and pulled into the shelter's parking lot.

"We're here" Mark said. "Showtime bitch."

"Oh God, more cocks to fuck me and pussy to eat" Sung Hi happily exclaimed. "Let's go guys, I'm so fucking horny." Sung Hi opened the door and jumped down from the 4wheel drive, straightened her skirt and thong and started for the shelter's entrance without waiting for the brothers. The brothers noticed Ron's cum running down her thighs. Finding the door unlocked she opened it and entered the building.

"Where's my doggie lovers and their cocks" Sung Hi asked the middle 30's woman standing inside with a teenage boy. Seeing a nice bulge in the boy's pants she fell to her knees before him, unzipped his pants and fished his cock out. The brothers entered the shelter to find Sung Hi slurping loudly on the boys cock.

"You must be Dr Joyce, I'm Mark Devereux, we talked on the phone" Mark said as he extended his hand to the woman there.

"Yes, and this is my son Edward," the attractive woman said as she shook hands and then looked at the other man. Ron extended his hand and shook with her.

"I'm his brother Ron and the slut so eagerly sucking your son's cock is Sung Hi" Ron said. Sung Hi raised a hand in greeting but never missed a stroke as she continued to suck the long, but thin, sausage in her mouth.

"If you're looking to finish him off quickly, forget it" Dr Joyce informed the slut. "I sucked him off earlier so he could manage to hold off and make you work for his cum." Sung Hi finally pulled off the cock with that admission and looked at the older woman.

"Do you often fuck your son" she asked as she stood up.

"No, I have only sucked him off this once" Dr Joyce admitted. "I knew he was a virgin and would erupt quickly but wanted him to be able to hold off his orgasm and enjoy your blowjob. However I did enjoy the taste of his ejaculate, so will probably do it again for him. Maybe I'll just move him into my bed and let him fuck me also. After the sex acts we are going to see and participate in today, I may want laid on a regular basis."

"That's fine with me mom," Edward said. "You're my main fantasy when I masturbate anyway, so I'll fuck you all you want. Come on Sung Hi, I'll take you to the dogs, they're in the examination room." Edward took the girl's hand and led her to the rear of the building. Dr Joyce locked the front door and took the men to follow her son and the slut they had brought with them.

Edward and Sung Hi entered the examination room and the bitch checked out her soon to be lovers.

"OK baby, which one do you want fucking me as I suck your cock" she asked the boy.

"Will you suck the dog as I fuck you first, instead of last? I might not be able to get it up after I cum again" Edward asked. "I want to have sex with you more than the blowjob."

"OK Ed, can I call you Ed" Sung Hi asked. Edward nodded his head; this hot babe could call him anything she wanted he thought. As far as he was concerned there wasn't a girl this beautiful in Beaufort. "You can fuck me first, but you have to put that cock up my ass, agreed?"

"Fuck yes" the boy exclaimed and when the 3 adults entered the room they found Sung Hi playing with the Rottweiler's cock on her hands and knees and Edward pounding into her.

"Look at my boy go," Dr Joyce said. "He's hammering that slut like the dogs will. Fuck that pussy son" she encouraged him.

"I'll bet he's nailing her in the ass," Ron ventured.

"She loves cocks in her ass" Mark added. Dr Joyce gasped and fell to her knees between the two men. She unzipped each of their pants and freed their cocks and taking one in each hand began stroking.

"I won't suck you now, I want to watch her suck the dog off but when I'm on the table with her head between my legs, get on either side and I'll stroke and suck you both as the dog pounds her ass and she sucks my cunt" she told the brothers. The 3 noticed Sung Hi had coaxed the dog's cock from its sheath and she started to lower her head.

"Yes Ed baby," she moaned as she headed for the blood red sausage before her, "ram that cock up my ass and spray my bowels with your hot cum." Sung Hi then fell silent as the dog's cock began to disappear into her mouth. Dr Joyce watched her head go down with bated breath; how much of the cock would she take?

"OH FUCK!" the Vet gasped as she saw Sung Hi's lips kiss the knot at the base of the cock. "SHE TOOK THAT ENTIRE COCK! MY GOD, IT HAS TO BE IN HER THROAT!" Her hands left the brothers and she fell onto her hands and knees as she crawled over beside the dog and his bitch. She looked at the ecstasy on her son's face as he thrust his cock in and out of the slut's ass. Dr Joyce had a skirt on and the brothers watched her pull it up over her ass and then pull the thong string from her crotch and pull it over her ass cheek. She must have laid her head on the floor to watch the junction of mouth and cock close up because one hand came between her legs and 3 fingers thrust into her cunt as the other hand came around and a finger from it slid into her ass. The brothers watched amazed as the good Dr Joyce finger fucked both her lower sexual opening at the same time.

Sung Hi was in heaven, Ed had a long but thin cock that reached depths unreached before but slid in and out so easily because of its small circumference. She thought it was the longest cock she had seen out front and now definitely knew it was the longest ever to enter her ass. She writhed on it in total abandonment as her head madly bobbed up and down on the Rottweiler. From the corner of her eyes she saw Ed's mother, cheek on the floor and ass in the air beside her and the lack of hands allowed her to surmise what the older woman was doing.

"Suck that cock you bitch" Dr Joyce gasped as her fingers plowed in and out of her. "I want to see you swallow his doggie cum. Oh God, I can't wait to get that talented mouth on my cunt, sucking my clit and drinking my girlie juice. OH FUCK ... I'M FUCKING CUMMINNNNGGGG" Dr Joyce screamed as her ass thrashed madly in the air and both hands continued to fuck their fingers into her. "Oh God ... I'm cumming and I can't stop ... oh God it feels so good. Yes, swallow that shit bitch" she told Sung Hi as she saw the girl swallowing. "Don't spill a drop ... drink it all" Sung Hi obeyed and swallowed all but the last spurt. She looked at Dr Joyce from the corner of her eyes and saw as the woman flopped onto her back and raised her legs.

"OH fuck, eat my cunt ... eat it now with my son up your ass" the Vet told the teen and Sung Hi pulled off the dog cock and bent over the Dr's face and lowered her lips to kiss her. Dr Joyce's lips parted for the kiss and when the lips touched, Sung Hi opened her mouth and let the last of the doggie cum flow into the Dr's mouth.

The Dr tried to break contact but Sung Hi grabbed her head and held it immobile as her tongue forced the last of the creamy fluid from her mouth and into the Dr's. There might be repercussions from her actions but Dr. Joyce was going to swallow some puppy batter.

"HMPH ... HMPH" the Dr struggled to say something as Sung Hi now began to massage her throat. Then she felt the older woman swallow but waited for the second and third before she broke the kiss.

"OH FUCK YES BABY" Sung Hi cried as she felt Ed begin to fire his jets of cream into her bowels. 'OH FUCK ... FILL MY BOWELS ... PAINT MY ANAL PASSAGE WITH YOUR CREAM ... OH FUCK I'M CUMMINNNGGG" she howled and she thrust her ass with abandon back on the boys cock, trying to get it deeper. Dr Joyce rotated her body and raising her ass from the floor wrapped her legs around Sung Hi's head and drew it down to her crotch.

"Lick my cunt you bitch" she hissed. "Make me swallow dog cum will you? Edward that Collie has a long thick cock, get him on her and make sure he fucks her ass. Your cum may grease the way but he'll still rip her a new ass because of his girth compared to yours. Oh fuck yes, you have a very talented mouth slut, lick my cunt, burrow that tongue up my hole and fuck me with it."

Sung Hi readily obeyed and managed to work her tongue into the Dr's cunt and then began to shove it in and pull it back, tongue fucking her. Her hands grabbed the cheeks of the woman's ass and dug in, trying to hold the madly thrashing hips still as she tongued the cunt. Finally slipping from the opening she placed a lip lock on the woman's clit and sucked on it like it was a cock. Her tongue lapped at the tiny bud's head and the woman seemed to go mad.

"OH FUCK I'M CUMMIIINNNGGGG ... I'M CREAMING YOUR FACE ... SUCK THAT CLIT BITCH ... OH GAWD I'M CUMMING AND I CAN'T STOP ... I DON'T WANT TO STOP ... EAT MEEEEEE" Dr Joyce screamed and then Sung Hi felt the dog fur on her back and felt the front legs wrap around her. She held her hips still and then felt the blunt head of a dog cock at her puckered sphincter. She braced herself and gasped around the clit as the large, thick cock rammed into her ass.

"MMMMMM" she moaned as the dog filled her anal passage with his meat. Dr Joyce was right; he was much thicker than her son but didn't penetrate nearly as far. Sung Hi's already twice fucked ass rapidly expanded to accommodate his girth and she began to thrust back to meet his thrusts as the Vet continued to spill her juices over Sung Hi's chin.

"Fuck I just keep creaming this slut's face ... oh gawd my clitty is getting sore" she moaned and Sung Hi released it and locked her lips to the Drs pussy lips and drank of the free flowing juices issuing from her love grotto. "Oh fuck yes, drink my juice, get your fill, oh gawd I'm still cumming. Lap my cunt bitch; get all you want of my cunt."

Sung Hi was only too happy to oblige, she thought the juice tasted like nectar from the gods and she wanted to drink her fill. A thumb covered the Dr's love button and she vigorously rubbed it as the Dr continued to thrash about and her juices continued to pour forth into Sung Hi's mouth. Then Sung Hi felt the volcano in her belly build as the Collie and she matched each other thrust for thrust. Then the Collie erupted and began to hose her passage with hot doggie cream and Sung Hi lost it as the volcano erupted.

OH FUCK ... I'M CUMMIIINNNGGG AGAIN" she screamed as she threw her head back. 'YES PUMP THAT DOGGIE CREAM INTO MY ASS ... FILL ME ... OH FUCK BABY, FILL YOUR BITCH WITH THAT PUPPY BATTER."

Dr Joyce took the opportunity to pull herself away from the teen and then held her crotch. Her clit felt like sand paper had rubbed it raw but she had never had an orgasm like that in her life. She knew she'd be calling other shelters, telling them she needed dogs for adoption, male dogs, to bring this slut back again and again. What was it Joan had told her, there was an outcall service for parties and bestiality, lesbian, mother/daughter, mother/son, and father/daughter ... any sex was possible if the price was right?

The Collie had dismounted from his bitch and the Doberman took his place but his cock entered Sung Hi's cunt, not her ass. Edward positioned himself sitting before Sung Hi and then scooted his crotch under her face and Sung Hi lowered her head and took his cock into her mouth. She began bobbing up and down, running the shaft in and out of her mouth. Edward need not have worried, his cock was as rigid as steel from the sexual acts he had watched, it would just take a lot of sucking to get him off this time.

Mark and Ron, with all the action on the floor and not a chair or the table, had put their cocks away and sat on chairs watching the action. Both men were hard but knew that Sung Hi would be happy to alleviate that problem as soon as they were in the truck so had not tried to get the Dr to suck and stroke them into an orgasm.

When the Doberman had finished and dismounted, Edward moved behind Sung Hi and ran his cock into her cunt.

"I've fucked your ass and had you suck it, but now I want my cock to fuck your pussy," he told the girl. Sung Hi was only too happy to have him run his cock into her cunt as she felt it push through her cervix and into her womb, virgin territory for her. Never before had anything entered her holy of holies and she grunted in contentment as she felt Edward's balls slap her clit, indicating her was fully in her.

"Oh gawd, please hold still baby" Sung Hi moaned. "I've never been penetrated this deep before and I want to enjoy the feeling of your cock in my womb." Edward, on the out stroke, immediately reversed direction and reburied himself in the girl's cunt.

Sung Hi sighed in contentment and lowered her head to the floor to relax and enjoy the feelings in her belly. She knew instinctively that it wouldn't be long before this cock had her erupting in orgasm again and again, and she needed a brief respite from that. She knew the brothers would want her when they left for the next appointment and she'd be ready then, but at this moment in time she need to rest for a second and enjoy this feeling of complete fulfillment.

Back in Myron, Mike got a call from Tony.

"Hey Boss, the editorial in this morning's paper might interest you" Tony informed him. "Jack Black is after you again, this time about the mall shows last week." Mike went into the house and found the unopened paper on the coffee table and went to the editorial.

"Mike Simmons has teens flaunting their bodies and panties at the mall" read the headline. Mike read on down

"Last Wednesday night a majority of the Hickman High Rams cheerleading squad answered the question of those purple panties, no they are not part of the uniform. While parading through the Myron Mall last Wednesday night, at the orders of Captain Dawn Phillips, six other members of the cheer squad pulled their skirts to their breasts, showing that those purple panties they flash in their routines are not part of the uniform, but regular panties they have been exhibiting. With goons of Mike Simmons providing security they stripped before Victoria's Secret to just those panties, were measured for bra sizes and then entered the store, leaving later with bags of lingerie in all the girl's hands.

They then moved to Maria's Clothing Emporium where they modeled various uniforms for a crowd of men. The uniforms consisted of schoolgirl, nun, nurse, maid as well as miniskirts and see thru tops.

It was reminiscent of the showing by a black girl, with Mike Simmons himself, at the mall several days before but did not include the masturbation scene at the food court. Myron police officers arrived at the food court but mysteriously neither the girl nor Simmons was arrested, as usual when he is involved. The teens then performed at his strip club as had the black girl before.

What is it that this man has that keeps him being free to do as he wants in our city? Why is he not behind bars for the nudity, prostitution, and other sex for sale crimes under his various businesses?

It is this editor's opinion that the City Council and Mayor should all be removed from office by recall votes as soon as possible and at the latest in this fall's elections. We need honest politicians in these positions that will stop this pervert from further degrading and making whores of our teenagers."

"Well, he pretty much covered that but apparently that's all he knows" Mike said as he finished it. "Except for Dawn, no one was named and the Outcall or animal sex was not brought up."

"Yeah boss, I suppose that's good, but what happens when he finds out? I think we need to do something about him" Tony said.

"Relax, if he finds out, we'll be sure he also discovers his daughter is working for me and that should keep it all a secret" Mike said. "He won't want to expose his daughter's love of dog cock and damage his own reputation."

"Why not have Joan call daddy and tell him to back off before he finds something he doesn't want to know, and have her tell him her sexual preference for animals if he asks what he might find out" Tony asked. "Maybe that would shut him up about your business."

"That's an option, but for now we just ignore him, responding will only give him more things to bitch about and he might actually begin convincing people the Mayor and Council needs to be voted out or removed from office" Mike said, ending that conversation. "Now, how are things going at the stores and club today?"

"Business is booming at both stores, all the girls are making money, and Rich reports the moms and wives are getting good at sexily stripping and might be ready to actually start dancing Friday night" Tony informed his boss, "any word on the dog population increase?"

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.