Recruiting
Chapter 5: Wednesday Morning and Afternoon

Copyright© 2012 by Mike S

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 5: Wednesday Morning and Afternoon - First story in The Neighborhood series which will chronical the subjugating of all women in a neighborhood into play for pay sluts

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Rape   Coercion   Blackmail   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Interracial   Black Female   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Bestiality   Squirting   Water Sports   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

The next morning Rich, Choung Suk and Britney showed up at Barbara's. Britney stayed in the kitchen and accepted a glass of orange juice as Rich took his wife into the back yard with Mike following. Tony came out but Mike told him to take Naomi and pick up Dawn then drop her off for her training and get Naomi's house mortgage taken care of. He needed to get Naomi and Tony moved in here, Maria and Becky into their new residence and figure out what to do with Mary. He also needed everything from his office moved here and out to the playroom where he was going to set up his office and the women would have to play in the yard with the dogs. Rich had unfastened all of Krystal's bindings but the woman lay there in a daze unmoving. Mike came over and the 2 men grabbed her and drug her off the bench and left her curled up on the ground. Rich removed the ring gag as his wife lay on the bench and Mike took it inside where a pan of water was boiling to dip it in before Choung Suk had it strapped to her head. He placed it in the pan, holding it by the head harness and left it in for a count of 30 and pulled it back out. Choung Suk was on the table waiting to be fastened. Rich opened a bag and handed Mike a butt plug and tube of KY Jelly and Mike prepared the butt plug and as he approached her Choung Suk reached back and spread her cheeks.

"Ungh" she said as Master worked the plug into her. Once it was in he inserted the dildo as far as it would go. Seeing the switch on the end he turned the vibrator on." "Oh thank you Master," she said as she opened wide for the ring. Mike touched the metal to his lips and found it had cooled so placed it in Choung Suk's mouth and fastened it. She was now available to the dogs but only for blow jobs. Rich had come out with a large plastic storage bowl of scrambled hamburger and eggs that Naomi had fixed for her long ago, but definitely no longer, friend. Naomi had been outraged when Krystal said she had been afraid she would be 'stuck' with her cousin's young daughter. She had been more outraged when she realized Master was right and Krystal had thought about getting her cousin and whore her out. Here Britney was doing what she wanted and she would make a lot of money. With Krystal she'd be forced to fuck what and when Krystal wanted with Krystal pocketing the money.

Rich then filled another bowl with water and after placing them on the floor went and grabbed the handcuffed girl with Mike and they carried her into the room and placed her by the bowls. Rich had her hands cuffed before her so that she could use them to eat, but had been tempted to cuff them behind her and force her to eat and drink by shoving her face into the bowl. Britney came into the room and slipped under her Master's arm and wrapped her arms around him. She looked at the only blood relative she had and felt no pity or remorse. Krystal had not wanted her as a child; if she had she would have looked for her, and only wanted her now as a meal ticket. Krystal began coughing and deposited a pool of dog cum on the floor in front of her mouth. Krystal managed to open her eyes but they were blank with a dazed look. Deep in the recesses of her mind she had known that she worked for a dangerous man but had never figured he'd do something like this to her.

She managed to roll over and sit and grabbing the bowl of water managed to tip it and try to wash the taste of dog cock and cum from her mouth. She had lost count at 20 blowjobs and 10 fucks but the dogs seemed to learn they preferred the front lower end of the bitch than the rear. She scooped up a handful of hamburger and eggs purely by instinct. Slowly she began to come around and realize where she was and consciously remembering the night before. She had fucked up big time threatening Mr. S and she should have known better than to say shit to the young girls because they could only be there, doing what they had been doing, if he had allowed it. Swallowing her food she took another sip of water and looked up at him. She had heard all the women and girls address him and knew what to say

"Master, please forgive this stupid slut," Krystal said. "Please, I'll do anything you want. I'll suck the entire group of girl's pussies, fuck all the men and then leave town if you release me. Please, I've learned my lesson." There was nothing else to say as she knew going to the police would get her nowhere. Maybe the State Police would investigate or the FBI; wasn't this kidnapping? Mike could see the changes of expression on her face as Krystal thought of how to get even but was unconcerned. The top brass at the State Police would ignore her as they were also in his pocket. They had an impromptu party one night in Myron and the local police chief had supplied some girls for it. Of course they worked for Mike and he had a tape of their actions and sent a couple girls up to the capitol twice a month to keep them happy. He knew at the time that having them in his pocket would allow him to expand state wide someday and, Britney's Outcall Services was the business to do it with.

"Britney, would you like to sit before her and have her lick your pussy," her Master asked. Britney tightened her hug and just shook her head. She then decided to say what her thoughts were on the matter.

"No Master, I don't want her to do that" Britney said. "If this bitch had wanted me, she would have looked for me after mom died; Naomi was watching me that day and the next several days as mom and dad were checked out. They had met with Child Protection at Naomi's that day and had asked if they could take care of me. She didn't do that, she was afraid of being 'stuck' with me. She has never tried to find me and now that she has, she thinks she will get me away from my mom and dad to be her little whore and meal ticket. I am also sure I would have a say in court and I'd tell the judge what I thought of this bitch. If you want my opinion on her Master, weld a collar around her neck and chain her outside for the boys to have as their personal bitch. Maybe when the yard is opened up and all the dogs in the neighborhood are allowed to run free, I'll sit and watch her for a day and count her fucks and blowjobs and see if she can service 100 dogs in a day. If she can do that, then I'd let her go." Rich and Mike both laughed at Britney's solution to Krystal while she trembled in fear. If he listened to the little bitch and she seemed to always be on his lap or hugging him, her life was over. She'd spend the rest of her life as nothing but a bitch for any dog that wanted her.

"No, we'll let her rest until 6 tonight and then release Choung Suk and put her back out as a bitch for the night again," Mike said. "Then I will talk to her again and decide to continue this or release her." Mike started to turn to leave, he had to get to the mall, but Britney fought it and stepped closer to Krystal, pulling him with her. She looked down at the woman and then said "BITCH" and spit in her face and then turned and left with Master, pulling the arm around her shoulder down and placing his hand on her ass for Krystal to see before they left. Rich closed the door to keep the dogs out. They all looked at Choung Suk and found 1 of Barbara's dogs fucking her mouth as King licked her crotch and then howled as he couldn't get to the source of the sweet nectar flowing around the dildo, humming away and keeping her in a near state of continuous orgasm.

Sarah was waiting with Stephanie in the house and she held out a DVD and as Mike took it she announced

"Master, all of us have told our parents that we need to talk to them at 8 tonight. We asked them to get together with all of us and to invite the Grant's. We'll call Ms Britney's cell when everyone is there and then you knock and I'll answer the door and you can come in with Ms Britney," Sarah said. "The boys have been filled in on the meeting but only that it will take place and you want them somewhere else. We girls thought it would get them out easier if we told them you said they had to leave rather than if we asked them to. Then you can insert the DVD and start it. We'll take off our blouses and skirts and be in slut uniform, we need Ms Britney to select a color so we all have the same on. I think all the girls, with the possible exception of Dawn, are glad Ms Britney is now the leader. Even Donna smiled when she learned Ms Britney had replaced her sister. Then Ms Britney can let in Naomi, Barbara and her parents if you want them there and they can have their slut uniform on. I think maybe 10 minutes of the movie, 15 max, and then I'll pause it and you give them their options. I have no idea what you'll tell them but you seem to be able to make people do what you want so you will have the entire neighborhood, except the Lees, under your thumb. I'm sure you have a way to make Mrs. Grant help you to get her sister under your control." Mike smiled at the way the girls had seemed to accept Britney now and apparently were going to call her Ms Britney, after the name of the service they would all work for.

"OK Ms Britney, what color uniform should the girls have on" her Master asked her.

"Master, I think they all got black, but I didn't" Britney said. "So they all need to be in black, as well as Ms Barbara and mom if they come. Naomi and I will be in white."

"Works for me, now I have to get to the mall," Mike started for the door and stopped as Britney asked

"Can I come with you Master? I brought a skirt and T-shirt and can put them on while you drive" she said.

"OK, let's go" he said as he pulled his cell and hit a number.

"Yeah Boss," Tony answered.

"Get my spare keys to the Trans Am and bring it to the mall entrance closest to Victoria's Secret" Mike ordered as he started the Ferrari and pulled out. "Britney is with me and when Mary leaves work there'll be 3 of us and that won't work in this car. Naomi's mortgage handled?"

"Yes, and on my way Boss, unless you want to swap the Ferrari for my Mustang" Tony said. He had a Cobra convertible and it was loaded and set up to run hot.

"Whatever Tony, just get me a car that will hold the 3 of us" Mike said.

"Roger" Tony said as he walked out of the club and hit the remote starter. The Cobra roared to life and Tony hopped over the door and settled into the seat, inserted the key, pulled it into low and left dual black streaks as he floored the gas and peeled out with another chirp as he hit second and then third. Tony was 5 miles from the mall and Mike was 3, but when he pulled into the parking lot Tony was standing there waiting on him.

"Damn, that was fast," Mike commented as he exchanged sets of keys.

"My Master said he needed wheels for 3 and it sounded like it was ASAP, so no grass grew under the baby" Tony said and they both laughed.

"Keep that up Tony, and I'll have all you boys start calling me Master" Mike told him and Tony laughed but then grew serious.

"You said you were the Supreme Master over the neighborhood and I live there so I guess it's appropriate" Tony said. "For the gift of Naomi, I will gladly call you Master." Britney looked like she was going to cry and threw her arms around Tony.

"I'm so sorry, please forgive me" she sobbed as the tears did start. "I didn't mean to hurt you or make you mad." Tony patted her back and looked at Mike, the expression on his face saying "what the fuck?"

"Her crack about if she was hotter than Naomi" Mike told him. Tony wrapped his arms around the girl.

"Now now sweetheart," he said as he patted her back. "I wasn't mad or hurt; I was caught off guard and left because I didn't know what to say. With what I said about you, it was a perfectly natural question. Let's say Naomi is the hottest woman I've met and you are the hottest girl, okay?"

"OK" Britney sniffled. Tony pulled a handkerchief and handed it to her and she dried her eyes and then wrapped her arms around him and stood on her tip toes but Tony still had to bend down for her to kiss him. Tony got in the Ferrari when Mike remembered something.

"Tony," Mike said and Tony shut the engine back off and looked up and out of the window until Mike squatted beside the car. "It turns out that drive at the split goes around to the side of the house and there's a 3 car garage back there. Get Bobby to meet you there and leave the Ferrari and then take the Vette over there. Leave the Trans Am at the club and when I'm done with my running around I'll bring the Cobra back to you and get it. I want to go to the Animal shelter with Mary and meet her roommate Joan. Maybe I can get her to work out a deal for more male dogs that want to fuck human bitches."

Tony nodded, started the car and left. Britney grabbed Mike's hand and as they started to the entrance several mid 60's mall walkers left as it was opening. With a big smile Britney greeted them.

"Hi gentlemen" she said. "Like my panties?" She grabbed her skirt and pulled it up for them and both the old men froze and stared. When they were by them she dropped the front of her skirt but Master beat her and lifted the back of her skirt for them before she could. They entered the mall and Mike stopped her.

"I want you to behave today, we don't have time to do all the games from yesterday" he told her. "However, since you have an elastic waist band on your skirt, lift your T-shirt." When Britney had it lifted he knelt and pulled her skirt up. He looked and pulled it up again and then turned her around for the back view and told her to pull the shirt back down and stood.

"OK slut, you have about an inch and a half of panty crotch below your hem in front and about 3 inches of the bottom of your ass cheeks in the rear" he told her. "Now let's go pay for the rest of the girl's clothes." They arrived at Victoria's Secret at 9 to find it already open and a woman yelling at Mary. When she saw customers she shut her mouth, smiled and started to them.

"May I help you sir," she asked. Taking in the girl holding the man's hand she continued. "I'm Mrs. Rogers, the manager. I guess you'd like some lingerie for your daughter?"

"Who the fuck do you think I am bitch" Mike spit out. Mrs. Rogers looked shocked and took a step back. "A man with a 15 year old girl whose skirt is so high as to show her panties isn't a father/daughter couple. If not that's not clear enough, how about I'm white and she's black and you should have said lingerie for the young lady, but she's not that either, she's my slut. Britney, show Mrs. Rogers"

"Yes Master," Britney said and then pulled her skirt up again. "Like my panties you old bitch?" she asked and then came around before her Master and squatting unzipped his pants and pulled his cock out and began to suck on it.

"My word," Mrs. Rogers gasped as the little girl began to suck the man's cock in plain sight in the store. Mike noticed she was breathing a little heavy and wondered about her for a moment and decided he didn't need or want her services.

"Slut, strip and get out here and kiss me" he ordered. Mrs. Rogers waited for the girl to get up and almost fell as her clerk, in thong, garter belt, stockings and high heels, pushed past her and wrapped her arms around the man and kissed him. Mike pushed her away and put his hand on Britney's head and indicated for her to stop.

"But Master," she whined after her mouth was free, "your cock tastes so good and your cum is delicious. I wanted to finish so I could swallow some creamy dessert." Britney stood and turned back to the store manager and Britney noticed she was flushed.

"Master, maybe Mrs. Rogers would like to suck your cock and taste your cum" Britney said.

"Slut Britney is right Master" Mary said. "I bet if you told her to get on her knees she'd drop like a rock." Mike looked at the woman and could see her inner conflict and decided to play with her.

"Get on your knees bitch," he barked and with just a brief inner struggle, Mrs. Rogers sank to them. Yes, he thought, a true submissive waiting for a Master to take control of her and tell her what to do. He considered playing with her further but decided he'd done enough.

"Have you rung the purchases up yet, slut" he asked Mary.

"Yes Master," Mary gave him a total and he handed her a credit card. Mary headed for the register to run it and Mike followed to sign the receipt and as he got by Mrs. Rogers her hand flashed out and grabbed his cock, which Britney had not put away.

"Please Master," she said looking up at him. "Let this slave suck your penis for you."

"I don't have a penis bitch, I have a cock and if you want it, you'll have to tell me what you want," he told her. "I don't have slaves; I have sluts so ask me again." Mrs. Rogers couldn't look at him and bowed her head.

"Master, may this slut" she began and Mike grabbed her chin and raised her head.

"Look at me when you talk to me, or keep your fucking mouth shut" he told her.

"That's four, Master" Britney said and Mike looked at her.

"Master that slut had an orgasm when she touched your cock, another when she asked to suck it, another when you told her you had a cock not a penis, and just now as you told her to keep her fucking mouth shut" Britney said. Mike got down on one knee before the woman and looked her eye to eye.

"Raise your skirt slut" he said. Mrs. Rogers trembled and turned red. She slowly reached for the hem of her skit and jumped when Mike snapped "NOW BITCH!"

"Yes Master," she said and grabbed her skirt and raised it. She felt the cool air conditioning on her wet panty crotch and shivered again. She wanted to sink into the floor but the man kept her eyes locked with his and she couldn't look away. He reached between her legs and raised a finger to her panty. Mrs. Rogers trembled as he touched her and gasped as he ran his finger up her slit, pushing the panty between her lips and creating a cameltoe. Getting to her clit he took it between thumb and forefinger and squeezed.

"OH GOD ... I'M CUMMIINNNNGGGG!" she cried and grabbed the man's shoulders to keep from falling as she shook in orgasm. Mike still looking into her eyes moved his face closer and her lips parted as her eyes closed and she awaited his kiss. Mike laughed and pulled his face back and released her clit. Mrs. Rogers' eyes flew open and seeing him standing, she grabbed his ass.

"NO MASTER ... PLEASE YOU MUST KISS ME" she begged. Mike looked down at her as he put his cock in his pants and zipped up.

"What time do you get off work slut" he asked.

"With Mary quitting I'll have to be here until 9 tonight. I need to look at applications and call some of them for job interviews Master" she said. "I'll have to open tomorrow and stay till 1 when my other employee comes in."

"When does your husband expect you home bitch" he asked.

"I'm divorced Master" she replied.

"What do you want to do for me" he asked. Mrs. Rogers smiled; maybe he wasn't done with her yet. Maybe she could suck his cock and taste his cum. Her failure to suck cock satisfactorily was the reason her husband had left and divorced her. She had gone to an Adult Bookstore on the edge of town and every night she practiced with the rubber cock she had bought there. It had a hole in the base to mount to a harness and was 12 inches long. Mrs. Alice Rogers, sticking her finger in the hole, could now stick almost the entire thing down her throat and leave it there for 5 minutes. She vowed another man would never leave her for her inability to suck his cock better than anyone before her.

"This slut wants to suck your cock Master" she begged.

"You will close at 9 and you will go to the Adult Bookstore on the edge of town, be there by 930. Ask for Tommy and tell him you are Master's new cock sucking slut. He will put you in a booth and from time to time cocks will come through holes in the wall and you will suck them and swallow. He will have you leave at midnight but return tomorrow by 130 and you'll be put back to work" he ordered her. "Stand bitch; let's see what you have on." Mrs. Rogers stood and waited for him to comment on her suit. She thought the bright blue blazer, white silk blouse, mid thigh length black skirt, black thi hi stay up stockings and sensibly heeled shoes looked sharp.

"Get out of the suit, I don't give a fuck about that" he snapped. "I want to see what's under it."

"Yes Master" she replied and unbuttoned the single button on the blazer and removed it, letting it fall to the floor. Unfastening the button and unzipping her skirt she let it fall and pool at her feet. She unbuttoned her blouse and shrugged it off to join the other clothes. Mike looked at her plain white bra and panties. He knew she had cotton panties on, he hated cotton, when he touched them but now saw they were briefs, not any type of bikini or thong.

"Did you get fitted for that bra here" he asked and when she nodded ordered, "take it off and get those fucking ugly panties off also slut." She hastily did that and he held his hands out for the articles of clothes and then handed them to Mary.

"Find her a thong and sheer demi bra, both in black nylon" he said.

"Yes Master" Mary said and Britney came to see the sizes to help her look for what Master wanted. Mrs. Rogers had heard the door close and the lock click as she had been removing her clothes but had been too ashamed to look. Now she did and saw Maria Lourdes, the owner of Maria's Clothing Emporium just up the way, there with her arms folded and a smile on her face.

"Did you want something slut" Mike said and Maria's smile vanished and her arms dropped to her side.

"When Master didn't come within 15 minutes of opening to pay the bill this slut thought you might be held up here by this bitch Alice" Maria said. "I was enjoying the show but when you had her start to strip I shut and locked the door so no one disturbs you."

"What will you give to stay, watch and hear what's going to happen to Alice, bitch" Mike asked. Mary had the new bra in her hand and Britney had the thong but both stopped to hear. Maria looked at Alice there nude and thought about what Master was doing for her and Becky and smiled.

"Master, the clothes from yesterday are free, I will bring my inventory and business license to the new location free of charge as my contribution, my daughter and I are already your sluts to do with as you wish, to fuck who and what you wish, I have nothing more to give" Maria said.

"Very well, you may stay" Mike said. "Give her the thong and bra." Britney handed her the thong and Alice pulled it on and then Mary handed her the bra and Alice put in on and frowned. Her aureoles and half her nipples were on display above the half bra Mary had selected. "When you get to the bookstore you will strip to just this and then enter the bookstore to work. Leave your clothes in the car. You can put your clothes back on now but you will keep this on under them and if a male says 'Master sent me', you will lift your skirt and open your blouse so they can make sure you have this on. You will work at the bookstore a minimum of 15 hrs during the week and 6 hours on both Saturday and Sunday. Can you dance?"

"No Master" Alice said.

"Do you have thongs and bras like this?" Mike asked.

"No Master" she said again.

"Get some, use your employee discount or whatever," Mike ordered. "The men at the bookstore will take a Polaroid of you every day and date it and when I come in and look at them I do not want to see the same outfit. By 1 month from today I expect at least 15 different outfits in your pictures, is that understood?"

"Yes Master," Alice replied. Everyone saw the juices running down her leg and heard her rapid breathing.

"You will always strip in or at your car and never go into work there in anything but lingerie" Mike told her. "Get rid of the low heels, nothing less than 5 inches."

'OH FUCK ME ... I'M CUMMING" Alice cried and dropped to her knees. "Oh fuck Master ... I'm cumming from your orders. Oh fuck please let me stay at your side so you can order me around constantly and have this slut available to suck or fuck you."

"If you follow your orders and no one at the bookstore ever sees you dressed in anything more than you are now, except a garter belt and stockings instead of the stay ups and you have your wardrobe, in 1 month you can quit here and go to work for me. What is your income here?" he asked.

"$30,000 salary and bonuses for meeting sales quotas and a percentage of the store's sales" Alice said. "Last year I made $45,000 Master."

"You do as you're told, and I know you will because you're a good little slut, I can guarantee you a minimum of $50,000" Mike said. He turned to the counter and signed the receipt for $7,000 worth of lingerie and left the store with Britney and his two new sluts. Once outside the store he turned to Maria.

"When the dog bordello opens, there's one of the girls to work in it" he said.

"Yes Master" she said. "Do you want the store to remain open until the other is ready or do you want me to close it? My lease is coming up for renewal next week and I have to sign or I have 14 days to vacate the premises."

"Remind me Saturday at Britney's birthday party," Mike said. "We'll probably close. I'd like to stay open but I guess they don't do month to month leases."

"No Master, it's a year lease and my shop square footage means a $36,000 payment to stay here another year and $1,000 a month for upkeep of the mall" Maria said.

"OK, we close it" Mike decided. "We'll wait until the day they want you to sign to tell them so we have 14 days from then to clear everything out. Start packing stuff up now to save time on that." Hearing a noise they all turned and looked back into Victoria's Secret. Alice Rogers was on the floor, ass in the air and two fingers plunging in and out of her pussy as she chanted a mantra.

"Fuck me Master, Fuck me Master, Fuck me Master," she said over and over. Maria looked at her and then her Master.

"I imagine you have things to do with your 2 sluts Master" she said. "Becky is running the store and I'll close this one and stay with the stupid bitch until she gets over this. Maybe we should close the store and have a couple of your men take her to the house we were at last night and let the dogs make her happy."

"No, the dogs are busy, but..." Mike looked at Britney, "Do you have a phone number for Mike Miller or one of the other boys?"

"Yes Master, I have Tom Phillips number" she said, "Dawn gave it to me as a 2nd number for her." Mike read it off her cell and punched the numbers into his. The phone rang and Tom answered.

"Tom, I need you to gather Bob, Bill and Mike together," Mike said. "Do you have practice today?"

"No sir, coach is giving us the week off to rest for the tournament" Tom said.

"Fine, I need the 4 of you at Victoria's Secret," Mike said. "Just knock on the door and Maria will let you in. There's a woman on the floor begging someone to fuck her and I think you 4 should help her out." Britney, Maria and Mary all laughed as they thought of 4 horny teenage boys and a woman begging to be fucked.

"YES SIR" Tom said. "We'll be there within 20 minutes and we are going to Mike's at 7 tonight so we are not home as per your request."

"Fine, but hurry" Mike said. "You don't want her to change her mind before you get here." Mike hung up and looked at Maria. "If she gets this out of her system before the boys get here, tell her Master said she is to fuck all 4 boys at least 1 time."

"Yes Master," Maria said and stepped back into the store and closed the door. Mike heard the lock and started to the exit. Mary and Britney closed in on him from both sides and each grabbed a hand as they walked out. Mike chuckled as he wondered what he looked like holding these young women's hands as they displayed their panties because Mary had pulled her skirt up to match Britney's.

Back at the house Rich decided to go check on Krystal but stopped as he left the house. The woman had King on his back as she sucked his cock. Duke was mounted on Choung Suk and fucking her mouth and Barbara's shepherds were lying there looking well sucked.

Rich walked over to Krystal as she pulled her mouth off King.

"Nice doggy" she said. "You gave your bitch a nice big load of cum."

"What the fuck are you doing bitch," Rich asked. "We put you in the playroom to get a break from the dogs and force them to use Choung Suk's mouth. Why aren't you napping?"

"This bitch heard her Masters calling her," she said as she looked up at Rich. He noticed her eyes seemed to be unable to focus and wondered about her, her Masters had been calling her? "That Master said he wanted me to suck his cock and this bitch does as her Masters order."

"Let's get you back in the playroom you crazy bitch" Rich said and pulled her to her feet.

"No wait, I must ask my Masters if I can go back into the room" she said and turned to the 4 dogs now laying in a group before Choung Suk. "May your bitch return to her room Masters?" She appeared to listen for a moment and then smiled at Rich. "My Masters say I should do what you want and if they need me they will call me again." Rich grabbed her arm and guided her to the playroom. As he opened the door he wondered if her hands should be behind her to make standing and opening the door more difficult.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.