Linnet - Cover

Linnet

Copyright© 2012 by Tedbiker

Chapter 3

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Her name is really Belinda. Determined not to spend her life behind the counter of her family's corner shop, she walked away - from the shop, her home, her town. Eventually she found her destiny as a sailor... and love. Companion to 'Serendipity'

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Incest   Father   Daughter   First   Slow  

Belinda woke, slowly assimilating her situation ... tucked under Ted's arm, on her side, her breasts pressed against his side and chest, her leg over his. She was comfortable. Safe. Warm. Secure. She breathed in the scent of him and her hand, which had been resting on his chest, moved south, caressing his skin as it moved. He sighed in his sleep and stirred. Her wandering hand encountered his rigidly erect penis and gently enclosed it as he shifted again. Suddenly she was aware her sex was wet and there was an ache inside her; as smoothly as she could, she moved over him, bringing first one leg, then the other, up to kneel astride him, then carefully lowering herself to impale herself upon his rigidity. She closed her eyes and groaned at the sensations, remaining still for several minutes.

When she began to move, it was very slight at first as she experimented with rocking backwards and forwards, rotating her hips and rising and falling. She was surprised how long it took him to wake, but, to be fair, she'd kept him occupied until late ... or rather, early that morning. He began to make inarticulate, but happy, noises as she continued.

His eyes opened. "What an incredible wake up, Linnet. I was dreaming that a gorgeous woman was making love to me ... I wake up and find it's real."

The ache, though assuaged somewhat by the sensation of fullness, impelled her to step up her movements; she concentrated on the angle and actions that seemed most satisfying as her characteristic chirruping sounds intensified. His previously unoccupied hands reached for her breasts. cupping them, enjoying the soft smoothness. When he gently pinched and pulled at her erect nipples, the intense connection between them and her pussy enabled a stab of pure pleasure that took her by surprise and tipped her over the edge; her body's inescapable, irresistible response was to clamp down and ripple the muscles in her pelvis which took him past the point of no return too.

Several seconds later... "My God, woman – that was fantastic!"

"Mmmm..."

She lay on top of him, still spread, still impaled on his softening penis, as his hands stroked her back. Each of them inhaled the particular scent of their partner, and thought it good.

"Linnet?"

"Mmmm?"

"I have to go back to Maldon today, then on to Ipswich..."

"Ohhh..." Her disappointment was palpable. 'Must you go? I don't want you to go... ' but she didn't say anything aloud.

"If you're interested, I have a charter starting week-end after next. I need someone who is two things..."

"Oh?"

"I need a competent crew, and I need a credible girlfriend."

"Oh..." she was unable to form a coherent response. 'Why is he telling me this?'

"I want you."

"Oh!" After some thought – they were both quiet – she said, "Okay ... but why?"

"Why you, or why at all?"

"Both..."

"You, because you're a good sailor and you're gorgeous and great in bed, and at all because I want a good sailor and the charterer is bringing his wife and teenage daughter. I saw the way the teenage daughter was eyeing me and I need protection."

"What? Big strong Ted Quinton needs me to protect him from a little kitten?" She giggled.

"Yes. This little kitten has claws. If she managed to corner me, I could be in deep trouble."

"What about Hydrogen?"

"I'll square it with Phil and get someone down here. You can't come with me now, though – you know that."

As he was talking she lost the battle to keep his softening penis inside her. She kissed him softly. "I'd better get cleaned up. Yes, I'll come and watch your back."

She wondered at her feelings as he left and felt lonely as she worked on the barge, but the next day Jenni Peters arrived to do a couple of day-sails. She was like Ted in that she believed in making the trips as realistic as possible, using the wind in preference to the engine, but...

The second evening they were together, though, after a trip that went well but was hard work, Belinda took a deep breath as they were sitting after cooking an evening meal, finishing a couple of half-empty bottles of wine left from the trip.

"Jenni ... what do you think of Ted?"

There was a long pause as Jenni looked speculatively at her, then nodded to herself.

"I think he's a skilled, reliable skipper, as good as any I know. I think he's honest, and in most respects I would trust him with my life."

"But?"

"Yes..." Jenni was quiet for a minute or so, then looked hard at Belinda. "But I would recommend against ... a... romantic involvement."

"Why?"

"I've heard too many girls rhapsodising about him, then a few weeks, a month or so, later, they're on their way."

"Oh."

Jenni looked at her. "It's already too late, isn't it?"

Belinda sniffed, her head down, and nodded.

"Well ... you might be the one, but you need to be ready to see that you are not. And ... Lindy, if ever you need somewhere to stay out of the way, call me."


The next week or so was quite demanding, but she got through, learning a little more each day and gaining strength too. Her skippers, Jenni, old Bert and Bex were all impressed with her eye and her commitment. In due course, Clark, a man she hadn't met before, turned up to take over as mate and she set off for Maldon. Phil, of Topsail Charters, told her Ted was at Ipswich, or, at least, should be, skippering a big smack for an adventure holidays organisation. They expected him back that evening.

"He said you might turn up today, and to tell you to make yourself at home aboard Serendipity, but that you'd have to buy some bread and milk, that sort of thing."

She explored the boat and, with a shrug, dumped her kit in the master cabin before trotting out to buy food.

Ted arrived back late the same night. Belinda, tired by her travelling and shopping, had already made her way, naked, to bed. Ted didn't bother with lights, just cleaned his teeth by the light from the pub, made his way to his cabin, stripped off and climbed into bed – only to encounter the warm, curvaceous body of his erstwhile Mate. Belinda was deeply asleep, and, perhaps unconsciously, wrapped herself around Ted. He was tired and had only half expected her to be there, but her supple body moulded against his had an inevitable effect as his penis hardened to lie snugly in her slit. She rubbed herself against it, eyes still shut.

"Mmmm ... oh, Ted."

"Linnet?"

Her 'Mmmm... ' changed into a garbled exclamation as she surfaced, but she continued to cling to him, and she continued to rock her pelvis so as to rub herself against his hardness.

"Oh, Ted!" Her motion changed and suddenly he found himself sinking into her welcoming pussy. At which point nature took over.

Ted had, as has been intimated, usually had a more or less temporary sex partner, but he'd never been greeted with quite such ... what was the word? Enthusiasm? Plenty of his partners had been enthusiastic. Sensuality? Maybe ... or intimacy? None of them had quite the right feel. Besides, what she was doing was too enjoyable to analyse. He came in her and she relaxed, but stayed wrapped around him, her pussy clasping him, as they both drifted off into sleep.

In the morning, Belinda ... why don't we just call her Linnet from now on? Anyway, in the morning, she woke still entwined with the object of her affections. Not quite awake, she wriggled sensuously against him, which brought him, pleasurably, to the surface.

"Well! A lovely way to be woken. And a lovely way to be welcomed home last night!"

Bel... Linnet... came fully to consciousness. Momentarily she was aware of the risk she was taking and stiffened slightly, but relaxed, telling herself to just enjoy what she was experiencing. She nuzzled into the side of his neck, breathing his scent, and rubbed her breasts against his chest. He was only too willing to respond by caressing her back and sides, cupping the globes of her bottom.

She sighed. "I'm afraid we're a bit of a mess..."

"Worth it, though," he responded. "The bedding will wash. So will we, for that matter. We could wash each other, if you like?"

She kissed him lightly. "I would like, but I need to wash my hair, I'm afraid, and that's going to be easiest in the shower. I'll tell you something I would like you to do, if you will..."

"What's that?"

"When I've washed it, will you brush my hair, please?"

"Well ... surely, if you like."

The sheets, he decided, had needed washing anyway, including the duvet cover and pillow slips, so he took those to the laundry facilities, and was in the process or washing himself in the saloon when Linnet returned. She took one look and removed her own clothing, picked up a towel and, once Ted had finished washing, towelled him off, then knelt in front of him and took his penis in her mouth. She wasn't very experienced, so she didn't manage to get him off, but when her jaw got tired, she bent forward, gripping the chart-table, and he thrust into her from behind. By using a finger of one hand on her clit and holding a dangling breast in the other hand, occasionally rubbing her nipple between thumb and forefinger, he managed to bring her to a couple of climaxes before spurting into her with his own. Which, of course, necessitated a mutual wash, which meant Ted had to exercise every ounce of self-control to avoid seguing into yet more sex.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.