Mom and I - Cover

Mom and I

Copyright© 2012 by Shoeslayer

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - John buys an old Harley Davidson and takes mom for a good spin up to St. Petersburg from Sarasota When they get back to her home, he gives her a differnt kind of ride

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Oral Sex   Big Breasts  

I had not ridden a motorcycle since the early 80's which would put me in the 25 to 27 year age line and thirty years later I decided to ride again, I had a Honda CL 360 that could kick some good ass as I was pulled over on rte. 25 north of the Bourne Bridge to Cape Cod.

"Yup" I told the state trooper when he asked "Do you know how fast you were going?" yeah somewhere between a hundred an ten an a hundred an fifteen. He said "You probably won't be around to pay the fine, got in his cruiser and split, probably figuring some statey would be peeling my remains off the high-way and was he worth writting up?"


Thirty years later

I was driving by Jims Harley-Davidson in St. Pete but this time something in me told me, "Go on in and look at some bikes. So I did and there she was, a 91 Sportster in pretty good condition, black tank and fenders Chrome exhaust pipes and an S&S air cleaner, shorty carb, a chrome battery box and a chrome oil filter on the left side.

The engine is a 1200 cc's job with a five speed trany. So I put down a hundred dollars and returned with a cashiers check, goggles and helmet.

A few days later I rode down to see mom in Sarasota, and she was quite surprised to see me.

"Where is your truck, John?"

"It's back at the house mom, I took the bike."

"Bike? what bike?"

"Take a look out the window."

She did and went out to really look at it.

"Wow, that is a nice bike, looks real good, damn that chrome really sparkles."

"Yeah does it ever, it is called 'purple polish' I got from the dealer."

I was wearing Herman survivor workboots and jeans as well as a fairly heavy bikers shirt as the weather was cooling off some.

"So John, you gonna take mom for a ride?"

I 'm wondering what kind of ride she meant, on the bed or on my Harley, either being quite fine with me.

"How about on the bike? at least for now."

I liked that last bit, seems I would have a great chance to be rather intimate with mom later on.

So I gave her a helmet that fit reasonably well, she got on and we headed up the street to University Drive and went east a few miles to pick up rte .75. Mom held me tight with her lovely boobs pressed into my back and yeah I was aroused. She said she was hungry so I took her to the waffle house just a stones throw from Jims Harley Davidson dealership.

She still had her half-glasses hanging from a string of small pearls and looked through them at the menue.

"So John, doing anything lately with the bra and half-glasses I gave you?"

"Lets talk about that later, huh?" as a few bikers just came in and one looked familiar. I really did not want them knowing one of their kind was sporting a bra and a pair of ladies half-glasses at times

"The bike gives a real smooth ride, John.

"Yeah it does, There are a lot of great bikes but I liked this one and she feels quite comfortable, I can reach everything and still standing up have both of my feet flat on the ground."

Mom is looking at me over the tops of her half-moons style glasses which are half-round and asks,

"Would you like to give me a ride on the bed when we get back to the house?"

"Sure!" and did you like going over the Sunshine Skyway bridge?"

"Yes, and you are going to take me for many other rides, right?"

"Yup on that, just give me a holler and if I am able to, you will get a nice ride, on the bike too."

Mom smirked a bit. "I like what you are suggesting."

So the sun was starting to set in the west as we rode south over rte 275 and back to rte .75 to Sarasota. Mom must have really wanted it as she had me by the belt as soon as we were in the house, leading me to her bedroom.

I was nude in minutes and although mom left her half-moon style glasses hanging by a pearl beaded neck chain she had gotten me off with before, I had no interest in her doing me with her half-glasses, today anyways. Having just put close to a hundred miles on the bike with mom had only gotten my very horny and I wanted mom as she is a lovely woman, great looks and the kind of woman most any guy would want.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.