Kanata Summer - Cover

Kanata Summer

Copyright© 2012 by R.J. Shore

Chapter 11

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 11 - Steve and Karen go on a different kind of vacation with their parents - to a naturist camp. In the process, they go through changes that will re-define their lives. Read how they find love, new friends, and cope with the processes of becoming young adults. The story contains incestuous elements, but is not primarily a story of incest.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Incest   Brother   Sister   Group Sex   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Slow   Nudism  

It was pretty close to noon before I finally started to come awake again that morning. The four of us had been together for the last time while still at Kanata that year. I think it was the full bladder that did it for me. For everyone else, it was probably the sounds of running water as the toilet flushed.

"Who the hell were you talking to in your sleep?" Tanya asked when she'd finished her turn in the bathroom.

"Mom and Dad," I told her. "Why?"

"You mean ... they saw us? Sleeping together? In the same bed?"

I had to chuckle at her embarrassment, especially when I considered how natural it had felt to have our parents in the same room while I held my girlfriend.

"What the hell are you laughing at?" I was chastised.

"You," as I kissed her earlobe for the umpteenth time. "It's not like they weren't prepared to find us together when they got home. The only reason they woke me was because neither Karen nor Dwayne would let them have their bed back. As a matter of fact, they said they were going to leave us in peace and quiet until we were ready to get up. And apparently Pete and Keira were here earlier this morning. Guess I should get my fat ass out of bed and go find them. Wonder what they wanted, anyway?"

"Probably checking up on King Studly here," Karen quipped. We all heard the thwack of Dwayne's hand on her butt as he tried to adjust her attitude. Tanya giggled, which set me off with a hearty chuckle of my own.

"Smart-ass woman," Dwayne lovingly cursed my sister. I expected to hear her take a chunk out of him, but all that came out was a hum of happiness as she was kissed lovingly by her boyfriend.

"Guess we should go find out what my sister wants," Dwayne's resigned voice finally announced that they'd released each others lips. I heard the bed creak as he shifted his weight to the edge before getting up. Maybe Dad had been right about letting my sister and her boyfriend use the hide-a-bed. Fortunately, we'd never find out.

Keira and Pete were in the dining hall sitting with her parents. Prestons looked about as fried as I still felt, although they were doing their best to put on a good front. But it was seeing Cynthia sitting with them that I noticed. She actually had a smile on her face and a happy disposition about her. Compared to the last time we'd seen her it was a complete about-face.

I grabbed some sandwiches out of the fridge that Mom had put together earlier and headed towards the table where the Prestons sat. Dwayne had stumbled over to the coffee urn and was struggling to bring four cups of the wake-up juice over. I'd have taken a couple for him except that my hands were already full. Besides, he'd almost made it back to the table, so there was no sense in making another trip. By the time I got seated, the other five teens had moved to join us.

"You're looking a lot cheerier today than you were last night," I greeted Cynthia. "Something must be going right for you finally."

"Mom and Dad have offered to put her up at our place if she needs somewhere to stay, and she's thinking seriously of moving to Carseland," Keira volunteered.

"No way am I going back with my parents," Cynthia was adamant. "I've had enough of their bullshit."

"Where's home? Torrington, isn't it?" I enquired.

"It was, but not if I move out," she answered.

"Torrington's not exactly just down the street from Preston's," I pointed out. "Wouldn't your folks be able to force you to go back if you left?"

"Not unless they really want to have a long talk with Child Welfare," Pete answered my query. "Cynthia's got enough on them to almost have them arrested, and both Keira and I have seen some of what goes on. I'm quite willing to testify if it comes to that, and I think Keira is too. Isn't that right, Pussycat?"

"I don't really want to cause any more trouble than necessary," his girlfriend started, "but if that's what it takes to get Cynthia's ass out of a sling, then yeah, I would."

As I looked toward the almost homeless girl that was the centre of our concerns, I thought I saw a tear trying to escape from her eye. What had put it there I had no idea.

"You okay, Cynthia?" I had to ask her. "You look like you're scared out of your wits over this. I guess striking out on your own like that can be a little frightening, can't it?"

"Maybe, but staying is scarier than leaving. It's just that this is the first time anyone's offered to help without wanting something in return. I guess I'm just not used to having people around that are actually trying to be nothing more than friends."

"Better get used to it," Dwayne put in, "especially if you move to our place. You're going to have five of us to contend with, and three more when Karen, Steve, and Tanya come over."

Cynthia leaned over unexpectedly and kissed Dwayne's cheek, then looked to my sister with an expression that was a combination of a request to be allowed to kiss her boyfriend and an apology for having done so already without permission.

"Better watch out for this one," she advised my sister. "I think he's a keeper ... and I'll try to keep my hands off him."

"You'd better, because I'll fight tooth and nail to get him back," Karen let the other girl know, trying to keep her tone as non-confrontational as she could.

"Don't worry. I might be a lot of things, but someone that steals another girl's boyfriend isn't one of them."

"Come on, give me a break," Dwayne whined his mock protest. "I've already got two girls fighting over me. I can't handle three."

"Dreamer," I heard Tanya snicker quietly as though for my ears only.

"I heard that!" Karen hissed at the two of us. The giggles instantly became unbridled laughter that spread to include my sister and her boyfriend. The others just looked at us with blank stares.

"You guys are gone on Sunday, right?" Keira changed the subject.

"Yeah, guess so," Karen answered sombrely for the three of us. "You going to miss us or something?"

"Actually, yes. With Munchkin busy all month, Pete and I have even had time for each other. I've really enjoyed that part ... but I'll miss you guys around here. Sure hope we don't have to wait a whole year to see you again."

"Steve's going to see if we can make it over to Carseland as often as we can," Karen gave out our hopeful itinerary. "Now that I've found this big goof, I'm going to do whatever I can to hold onto him."

"Might want to keep the second weekend of November open," Dwayne's sister suggested.

"Should I ask why?" Karen enquired.

"We usually have some kind of party for the little brat. I think he'll want you there if you two are as serious as I'm hearing. Might even be able to make a full weekend out of it ... assuming I can get our parents to agree."

"Awesome!" Karen gave her unreserved vote of approval to the idea. "Umm, you think they'd let me and Dwayne ... share a bed?"

"After last night? Probably. Pete and I were together when they came home this morning. That was part of why we headed up to your place. But we also wanted to let you know about Cynthia. Your Dad seemed awfully laid-back about the four of you though. Is he always like that?"

"He is now," I put forth. "Never thought we'd get away with the things we've done since this vacation started, though. Must be the nudity thing. I mean, how many parents do you know that would openly allow a guy to sleep with his girlfriend like we have? Or let Karen have Dwayne over for the whole night and sleep in the same bed?"

"Not many, that's for sure," she gave her opinion. "Umm, did they find out about you and Karen?"

"Yeah. We were on the porch one night doing a sixty-nine. Next thing we know, they're standing in the door doing each other right in front of us and watching. Kind of weird, but they were cool about it. We're just wondering how that's going to work once we get home again."

"Wow," Keira's shock came out. "I'd love to have parents like that. Ours know about Pete and me, but I think they might get a little bent if they caught Dwayne and me in the middle of something."

"Not trying to be nosey," Karen asked, "but are you two planning on something like that?"

"I'd like to if Dwayne's still interested. Pete's okay with the idea, but I think my brother's a little afraid of how you'd take it."

"Well, after the way Tanya's treated us, I think I'd like it to be the same way for you two as it is between Steve and me. I'd want to be there, if I could. It was a little weird at first, making love to my own brother with his girlfriend in the same room. But afterwards, I really liked it that she knew and was fine with it. It seemed to get around that guilt stuff. Know what I mean?"

"Does the fact that your own boyfriend was deep inside me at the time have anything to do with it?" Tanya enquired smugly.

"Actually ... no. Sure, it added to things, but it was because you knew about it and were comfortable with what we were doing that made a difference. As Steve keeps saying, you're one in a million. Not that my brother's right most of the time, but in this case..."

"I'd be careful of that incest thing," Cynthia put in. "I'm not saying it screws everyone up, but it sure did fuck up my life."

"Did you go into it wanting your parents as lovers though? Or was it something that started out physical and never grew into something emotional as well?"

"I think it was always just physical. It's almost like it smothered the emotional part. As you've found out, it sure fucked my head up."

"I guess the difference is that I've loved Steve my whole life, and that's still true. Hell, if anything, we love each other more now than we ever did before. I'll even go so far as to say that if Keira and Dwayne do become lovers, they'll be closer than they are now ... and they're pretty close already. As long as Pete and Dwayne never get caught in that jealousy thing, I bet it'll work out better than anyone could imagine."

"I sure hope so," Cynthia expressed her feelings, "because to lose someone you look up to that way is the fucking shits! Trust me, I know what I'm talking about."

We talked for more than an hour, and by the end of it, we'd all gotten to know each other just a little better. I think that one discussion tied us together as much as the time we'd spent over the previous month. But our gab session was truncated when Christina and TeeJay came over.

"You okay, Cynthia?" Christina asked, her tone full of concern.

"Yeah, I think so. Why, out of curiosity?"

"Because the cops showed up and they're over at your place. What's that all about?"

"To be honest, I have no idea, and couldn't care less. If I never see those two again it'll be too soon," was her venomous reply.

"That bad, huh?" TeeJay enquired, not really expecting to get an answer. "So where are you going from here?"

"Carseland, by the looks of it. Prestons have offered to put me up until I finish school. At least there, I'll have some real friends and not just someone looking for a body to get their rocks off with."

"Well, if you're collecting friends," Christina offered, "you can add a couple more to the list."

"Thanks, Christina. I really appreciate that. Maybe we'll be able to keep in touch?"

"Count on it," TeeJay declared to her. "It's Maguire there that I'd watch out for though. He's a horny old bastard ... right, Keira?"

The twinkle in his eye betrayed how he really felt about Pete, and the two smiled warmly at each other.

As we began to think about moving down to the beach, Dad and Don Preston came over and pulled up two chairs as though about to issue some sort of edict. To say we were taken aback by what they actually proposed wouldn't quite cover it.

"We've only got a few of days left here," Dad stated the obvious, "so we thought it might be an idea to do one family activity together before we go. Don and I wondered if you kids would like to go for an overnight trail ride up to St. James ridge with us."

"Who is 'us', Dad?" I asked him to clarify.

"Don and Beth, Brad and Dianne, your mother, and me."

"And who are you including from our side?"

"You and Tanya, Karen and Dwayne, Keira and Pete, and if she wants to come along, Cynthia. If they're interested, Christina and TeeJay are more than welcome to join us, too."

"Umm, what about sleeping arrangements?" Keira opened a subject now near and dear to our hearts. Both men smiled before chuckling to themselves.

"Sweetheart, I think you kids already have your arrangements, don't you?" Don let his daughter know. "We know about Dwayne and Karen, and Steve and Tanya. Keeping those two couples apart would be like pulling hen's teeth. Your mother and I figured that you and Pete would probably be together as well. What arrangements Christina and TeeJay want to make, I have no idea. About the only one that wouldn't be paired is Cynthia, and from what we've heard, she might enjoy the chance to be by herself. But it's your call, guys."

"Umm, what about sex, Dad?" Keira went one step further.

"I think it's a little late in the game for a birds and bees talk, isn't it, Sweetheart?" Don chuckled.

"Dad! You know what I mean!"

"Yeah, I do, Sweetie. Same rules that apply down here, I guess. No sex while others are looking on, no swapping partners, ... and no passionate screams loud enough to start a landslide. That goes for the adults as well," as he gave our father a knowing wink, "and two other couples that shall remain nameless." I could feel all eyes turn to stare at Karen, Dwayne, Tanya, and myself. We blushed appropriately from the mention.

"Unfortunately, I have to pass," Christina made her excuses. "Mom came down with a bug of some sort, and I promised my father I'd take care of her."

"Sorry to hear that," Don offered his sincerest condolences. "She'll be okay, won't she?"

"What she needs is rest, but she'll be fine in a few days."

"I'd like to come along if it's okay with everyone," TeeJay enquired. At that, Cynthia gave him a wary look, wondering to herself if his intentions were to hit her up. TeeJay spotted the misgivings in her eyes and smiled warmly.

"Friends. Remember? Separate sleeping bags?" he tried to reassure her. It seemed to work, because she slowly began to relax again, and eventually gave him a return smile.

"Can we have until supper before we give you an answer, Dad?" I enquired, and got an acknowledging smile in return before the two men left us to discuss our views on the offer.

Still not at a consensus, all of us adjourned for the lakeside beach, then decided that this might be our last chance to have a game of Water War before we went our separate ways. TeeJay felt he had to ask Cynthia's permission before she'd be his partner and gave her the option of refusing. But she happily accepted, which was unfortunate for the rest of us because they dominated the game. When it was over, Cynthia wore a smile that would have melted an iceberg.

"Gawd, I haven't had that much fun in ... forever!" she gushed before turning a little serious. "Is this what it's like to have friends?"

"Only when you get to beat the crap out of them," TeeJay snickered as he crowed over their victory. "Remind me never to be around if you find yourself another partner. You're wicked, girl!"

Unfortunately, what TeeJay had meant and what Cynthia thought he meant were two different things, resulting in a scowl replacing her earlier grin of happiness.

"Maybe I should rephrase that?" TeeJay tried to retrieve the situation, and the earlier mood. "Just don't let me be one of your opponents. I could get my ass whipped."

That seemed to straighten out their misunderstanding and we all breathed easier. With all that had happened over the last week or so, Cynthia was still scared. Without being condescending about it, the rest of us silently promised to think about what we said before opening our mouths, mostly for her sake.

Everyone had agreed to the camping trip with the exception of Christina. I was a little apprehensive for the first couple of miles, but the adults treated us as equals to the point where we were all really quite comfortable in their company, and they in ours. Dad and Don Preston seemed to defer to our ideas on how to set up the first night's campsite, and even Brad Morrison went out of his way to ask our advice on several aspects. The three older women took over cooking duties, and all of us kids happily did dishes afterwards. Then we sat around the fire until well after dark, talking about things of interest to us while our parents soaked up both the information and the atmosphere of being around youngsters.

TeeJay made sure that he included Cynthia in everything we did while still giving her as much room as she seemed to either want or need. But if she needed help with anything, he was there almost before she could ask. By the time we got back on Saturday afternoon, the two of them had started to form a bond of genuine friendship. If I hadn't known better, I'd have sworn I could see a couple of sparks of real warmth and caring between them. But Cynthia was comfortable in TeeJay's company, and that was the main thing as far as we were concerned.

That first night, Karen played Devil's Advocate with our father by sneaking into Tanya and my sleeping bags before my girlfriend was even aware of it. When I lifted the edge for Tanya to crawl in, my sister asked how we were going to get Dwayne in there, too. Dad gave her a nasty scowl until Dwayne came over and dragged his girlfriend out and flipped her over his shoulder as he carried her back to their own sleeping bags.

"Spoilsport!" she accused him. A light smack on her rear was immediately followed with a comment that she'd better behave before he turned her over his knee instead. All the rest of us saw was that happy smile on her face as she let herself be controlled by the Hulk.

Pete seemed quite comfortable around Prestons, but that first night, Keira looked a little worried about her parent's reactions to their liaison. It was only when both Don and Beth bid them a good night with all that warmth for both of them that she finally relaxed. By the time we got back, their being a couple in all senses of the word was a forgone conclusion.

While everyone had agreed to no overt and open sex, there were many screams of passionate fulfilment both nights, accompanied by almost as many grunts and groans from the men — all the men. Well, maybe not from TeeJay or Cynthia, but even they had a subtle glow about them. Whether they'd made love on that trip we had no idea. I did catch them stealing the odd kiss, though. Our second hint was that happy glow that she'd adopted by the time we'd returned to Kanata Camp. For the most part, our new friend acted happier in our last week than in all the time we'd known her while we were at the resort.

Our Dad was the one that had a last trick up his sleeve. As we stabled the horses, he quietly talked to Mom about something in hush-hush tones, then went over to Brad and Dianne Morrison with our mother in tow. They went into a short huddle before coming back to where Karen and I were putting away the last of our tack.

"Steve, we've talked to Brad and Dianne about this. We're all a little bushed after these last couple of days and could use a good sleep tonight. Besides, it's a long drive home and I really need some peace and quiet. So how about we go over to Morrison's and you kids stay at our place? Just remember that I want to be out of here before noon tomorrow, so try not to stay up too late?"

"You really mean that, Daddy?" Karen almost bubbled as the impact of his suggestion sank in.

"Sweetheart, if I didn't mean it, I wouldn't have suggested it," he tried to reassure her. "Besides, this will be the last night you and Dwayne will be together for a while. From what I hear, you won't see him for two weeks. May as well end our vacation with a ... a bang?"

His choice of words may have left something to be desired, but his offer was too good to pass up. When I told Tanya, she almost burst out in tears of elation.

"Your Dad's too much!" my girlfriend squealed as she almost broke my neck when she hugged me with arms that had more strength than I thought possible. "But there's something that I'd like to do before we go to bed for the night, if you'll let me."

"What's that, Princess?" I couldn't help but ask.

"Remember that afternoon that Karen and I had you on the porch?"

"Remember? How could I forget?" I reminisced, then recalled something that Tanya had suggested to my sister. "You want to taste Dwayne before we go, right?"

"Would you mind? And maybe Karen would sit on his face like I did with you? Only this time, I'd love to feel you take me doggie style while I suck him off. Would you let me do that?"

Just the anticipation of what she'd suggested had me hard and straining in seconds. Dwayne had come up with the idea of a foursome that day after we'd all shared our first shower together. This was as close to what he'd suggested as we'd ever get. Making up my mind that day was about the easiest thing I've ever done.

"Better check with Karen first, Princess, but I'm in," I gave her my answer. She tried to break my neck again, then not having any success killing me off that way, decided to try and asphyxiate me by shoving her tongue as far down my throat as possible. The only defence I could muster was to block her by displacing her tongue with my own, thereby making it possible to breathe through my nose again.

A quick but conspiratorial conference with my sister while Dwayne was out of hearing range and the girls were set. I found out later that Karen had come up with the same idea as my girlfriend at about the same time, although I'm not sure which one wanted the attack on poor Dwayne to be a clandestine operation. It probably didn't matter anyway. He was doomed from the start.

I had an idea of what the girls had planned, but never in my wildest dreams could I have foreseen how erotic it would actually be! It was dusk when we arrived back at the cabin, now looking rather empty after we packed our suitcases in preparation for tomorrow's departure. Looking at those grips, I had to chuckle to myself. Considering that none of us had worn a stitch of clothing for the last month, virtually nothing we'd put in those cases had come out. When I pointed that fact out to my sister, she shared in my mirth to the point where her sides began to hurt.

I'd lit one of the two oil lamps for ambiance before Tanya and I pulled out the hide-a-bed almost as a diversion, while Karen convinced Dwayne that she wanted to suck his cock while he ate her pussy. She'd positioned herself over his head, then had slowly lowered herself down to his waiting lips. As soon as he started to lick, lap, suck, and nibble every part of her that he could get to, Tanya grabbed my hand and dragged me over to the large bed as quietly as we could. Knowing that they had a plan in mind, I almost walked on tiptoes to keep from alerting our large companion of his pending annihilation.

Karen had sucked Dwayne's cock and gotten him as erect as he'd ever be, and he now had his head buried between her legs, slurping on her like a drunken sailor. As soon as we were both at the foot of the bed, my girlfriend gently crawled up between Dwayne's legs, then waited until Karen released his cock. As soon as she did, Tanya was on him like he was the last working water fountain left on earth. Dwayne's only hint was the different angle of attack from the girl's tongues, and it didn't look like he'd figured that one out yet. While Tanya began to bob up and down Dwayne's shaft, I moved behind her and spread moisture around her pussy, then rubbed my cock between her outer lips as her juices smeared over it. I looked at my sister's lust-filled face and she smiled conspiratorially at me. Then her gaze shifted to what my girlfriend was doing to her boyfriend, and I took that as a signal to enter Tanya's sopping wet, overheated entrance. There was virtually no resistance to my insertion as I soon found myself bottomed out against her cervix. Tanya winced a bit and I pulled back just enough to relieve the pain she seemed to be experiencing.

My girlfriend had a definite rhythm going as she slid up and down her new lover's manhood, and that movement extended itself to our own joining. By positioning myself about half in and half out of her, she stroked on me with her pussy while Dwayne's cock slipped back and forth in the "O" that her lips formed. Balancing for me was just a matter of placing my hands on her hips, then enjoying the ride as she rocked on my hard cock.

"Gawd, Lover, I'm so close!" Karen cried out. "Make me cum for you! S-o-o-o good!"

That's when Dwayne finally clued in. He'd felt lips sucking his cock and had assumed they were Karen's. But when he heard her cries while the suction on his manhood continued unabated, that instinctive rocking of his own hips as he pumped in and out of Tanya's mouth stopped. If Karen hadn't had him pinned down with her crotch, he might have been able to get a look. But she did, and he couldn't. In fact, she had herself pressed against him so tightly that he couldn't even speak out. About the best he could do was issue a muffled sound that came out as a cross between a grunt and a heavy huff. But the vibrations reverberated on my sister's clit and started her gasping as her breathing sped up.

Tanya was now almost bouncing on Dwayne as she sucked him, desperate to taste his seed. When his cockhead was close enough to her lips, the degree of suction she'd applied made a sound like someone noisily slurping soup. But that fluttering was enough to get Dwayne's hips rocking again as he tried desperately to shove as much of his cock in her mouth as he possibly could.

In the dim light of the oil lamp I could see my sister's face as she began to climax for her lover, the contortions almost painful as she let the heady sensations chase through her young body. At one point, the only way she could maintain any kind of vertical balance was to put her hands on Dwayne's thighs. That should have been a dead giveaway that it wasn't Karen on his shaft, but I think he was too far gone to care any more. Just as my sister began to scream from her flight of passion, Dwayne pushed up as hard as he could, then gave out a series of muffled grunts before sending streamers of cum into Tanya's mouth on the way to her belly. She slowed down her bobbing, and I remembered that whenever she sucked me, she'd swirl her tongue around the corona of my glans while I shot my load into her. That's what she was doing to Dwayne right now, and he was groaning hard into Karen's pussy as my girlfriend drained his balls for him. Once he'd stopped spurting, she went back to slowly sliding her lips up and down until my sister finally went limp while her orgasm slowly faded.

I'd been so enthralled with all of this that I'd stopped moving inside Tanya's pussy. When I started to rock my hips again, she let Dwayne slip out of her mouth, then groaned long and loud as she lifted herself up and off my sister's boyfriend.

"Baby, I want to taste you too," she moaned to me. "Let me suck it?"

I slid out, and she quickly turned around before taking me into her mouth and started licking and sucking me. I rocked back onto my heels just as Karen collapsed on Dwayne's stomach, groin, and thighs. She almost looked like she might pass out on us, but that contented grin she showed let me know that her boyfriend had given her a strong orgasm.

"Oh! My! Gawd!" Dwayne finally managed to call out. "What the hell did you girls do to me?! Shit, I thought my nuts were going to shoot out with my jism! Was that Tanya doing me?"

"M-m-m-m!" my girlfriend hummed loudly without releasing me from her lips, and the vibrations shot up my cock and caused me to inhale sharply from the magical sensations they gave.

"Ready for some more, Lover?" Karen managed to wheeze, even as she moved to where she could take Dwayne into her mouth as she started to induce another erection from him.

"Gawd, Sweetie! You're gonna kill me if it's the last thing you do tonight, aren't you?" he protested lamely, then resigned himself to whatever his girlfriend had in her pretty little mind. She was now sucking on him in an effort to make him hard enough for whatever she had planned next.

My calves were threatening to cramp and I moved my legs one at a time so that I was now sitting with Tanya still attached to my cock. She hadn't missed a single stroke as I'd moved, following me as though my cock was a dog's lead. But in order for me not to fall off the foot of the bed, I'd rearranged us so that we were at right angles to Dwayne's legs. When I looked up to see what was causing the bed to bounce, Karen had taken Dwayne inside her pussy and was riding him reverse cowgirl, not only exposing her distended slit to our view but also the hard cock that filled her opening completely. That sight alone was almost enough to make me shoot off, but Dwayne's cock slipping in and out of her was erotically mesmerizing. I couldn't take my eyes off the scene.

"Princess?" I moaned to my lover. "Look! That's got to be the hottest thing I've ever seen!" as I stared at my sister joined with her boyfriend.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.