Kanata Summer - Cover

Kanata Summer

Copyright© 2012 by R.J. Shore

Chapter 7

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Steve and Karen go on a different kind of vacation with their parents - to a naturist camp. In the process, they go through changes that will re-define their lives. Read how they find love, new friends, and cope with the processes of becoming young adults. The story contains incestuous elements, but is not primarily a story of incest.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Incest   Brother   Sister   Group Sex   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Slow   Nudism  

My sister had just informed our parents that she and I might have sex? Telling them was one thing, but I thought it might have been nice if she'd let me know first. After all, it's kind of nice to know about someone's plans that involve you before things happen, instead of after. At least that's what I'd always believed.

"Umm, Sis?" I queried in my confusion. "Could we talk before you say anything else?"

Our parents stepped back inside and closed the door to give us some privacy. In spite of that, I almost dragged Karen off the deck and several yards away from the cabin.

"Next time you make a glaring statement like that, would you please talk to me first? You've mentioned the idea casually a couple of times, but we've never discussed it actually happening. First off, what about Dwayne's feelings, not to mention Tanya's. You know how I feel about that. And speaking of feelings, don't mine count for anything? Does it even matter how I feel?!"

If I was to choose a word to describe myself at that moment, I think the word "livid" might come springing to my lips. There are probably a lot of others, but we'll stick with that one for now.

"I'm sorry, Steve," my sister apologized half heartedly, "but after what just happened, I thought you'd be okay with the possibilities. Or was that just a way to get your rocks off? I did what I did because I've wanted to do that for you almost from the time we arrived here. Are you telling me you didn't enjoy it? Or that you'd rather I never did anything like that with you again?"

My sister looked at me with an angry stare that had the hair on the back of my neck starting to stand up. Whatever she'd had on her mind, it definitely wasn't to start a fight, yet I'd stuck my foot in my mouth anyway. I needed to correct that and soon, for the sake of that closeness between us.

"Karen, let's back up a bit here," I attempted to pour oil on the waters. "What happened on the porch was fantastic, and the girl that made love to me is someone I care about a lot more than I should. I can't change that, and even if I could, I don't want to. I love you so damned much that it scares me sometimes. But you have to admit that if it was the other way around, and I told Mom and Dad what you said without talking to you first, you'd be pretty pissed, too. Right?"

"Yeah, probably," she conceded, "but you have to admit that we weren't far off going all the way tonight. All I tried to do was let Dad know that it was a possibility. I'll tell you something else though. If you had tried to make love to me, I'd have let it happen. I told you before that I want you, and I'll tell you again if you need to be reminded."

"If we make love, it will affect Dwayne and Tanya too, not to mention Mom and Dad. Something like that isn't going to happen without changing how all of us feel, or how we act. Maybe you're prepared to throw a monkey wrench into the works, but I'm not."

"Dwayne and I talked about this," she informed me. "I told him what I wanted, and he says he's okay with it. Mind you, he also told me that he'd love to make love with Keira, which caught me off-guard at first. But when I thought about it, what they have together is almost the same as what we do. If I got upset or jealous, it would be kind of two-faced and hypocritical of me. I even asked him why they hadn't."

"Did he tell you?" I asked, feeling pieces of a jigsaw puzzle beginning to fall into place.

"No. He said that it was just something that he wouldn't feel right about if it went too far. It's some kind of weird idea he's got in his head. He's fine with them masturbating each other, and eating her pussy is something he really enjoys. I get the impression that her sucking him off is contentious, though. Apparently when she does, he insists she finish him with a handjob. Yet when I do, he loves it when I swallow his cum."

"Funny, because when I talked to him about Keira, he told me that he'd love to have sex with her, and I know for a fact that she wants him, too. But when I asked him why he wouldn't, he told me to leave it alone. What that's all about?"

"Maybe I'll find out before we leave. Anyway, I've also talked to Tanya. Believe it or not, she's not only fine with you and me having sex, but she'd like to be there when it happens. I didn't know your girlfriend had a voyeuristic streak in her."

"It might be something that she's only discovered recently. Remember when you and Dwayne made love that first time up at the quarry? Tanya swam to the edge of the waterfall and watched. She even called me to see. Personally, I thought it was one of the most beautiful things I'd ever witnessed, and I think she felt the same way. But she wants to be there if you and I have sex? I wonder if she's thinking of just watching, or if she wants more than that?"

From this short conversation with Karen, I was learning things about my girlfriend that I'd never known before. Dwayne and Keira had the hots for each other, but he wouldn't go through with it? That struck me as being odd. And Tanya wanted to watch Karen and me make love? I remembered that she'd hinted at the possibility, but there seemed to be more to it than I understood. My mind was in a whirl that didn't want to settle down.

"Steve?" Karen brought me back to the here-and-now. "Would you want to? Make love to me, I mean?"

My first instinct was to keep things the way they were between us ... until I remembered what had happened that evening on our porch. Suddenly, things got complicated. Did I want my sister? Even though my brain said that it was wrong, my body defied that rejection. In truth, I did want her, and not just because she was one of the sexiest women I knew. I loved her dearly, and it dawned on me that I was almost in love with her, too. Maybe not as much as I loved Tanya, but close. I was deathly afraid of destroying what my girlfriend and I had together, but at the same time, I needed to be as close to Karen as I could. From what she'd told me, Tanya had no problem with my sister and me making love. In fact, she almost seemed to encourage it!

"Would I want to make love to one of the prettiest girls alive? To a girl that means more to me than almost anyone else? Kind of a silly question, isn't it, Sis? I love those times when we're together, and I love making you feel good, like when we're in the shower. What happened tonight felt good, and right, and natural. I'd make love with you in a heartbeat, and feel privileged to do so."

"Kind of thought that," she let me know, "which is why I told Dad what I did. The only thing holding me back is that indecision of Dwayne's. He's fine with you and me making love, but not him and Keira? My intuition tells me that there's something that I need to know about him first. Otherwise, I'd do you right here."

"Sis, what about Mom and Dad? How do you feel about what happened tonight?"

"Well..." she stalled for a bit. "It was exciting to watch, and it sure got me horny in a hurry. I appreciated what you did for me, too. But it's not something that I'd want to do very often, and I'm a little uncomfortable having sex while they're around and possibly looking on. But if we went back inside and found them having sex, I'd probably just keep on going to my bed ... and end up fingering myself until I screamed! Think maybe I've got Mom's voyeuristic tendencies?"

"Knowing you like I'm beginning to? It wouldn't surprise me one little bit," I gave her my opinion, then pulled her to me and kissed her brow.

"If you feel the bunk shaking, Sis, you'll know what's happening above you," I added. "Gawd, I wonder if I'll ever get that sight of Mom and Dad out of my head?"

Those memories had started my cock hardening again, and Karen reached over and began softly stroking it. Without a single word, I slipped my hand between her legs and found her as wet as she'd ever been. My fingers danced between Karen's clit and her entrance as I spread moisture over her love button. That kept up until she came for me and continued until she made me cum for her.

As we went back to the cabin, it felt almost surreal, what with the way our parents had greeted us, the way my sister and I had made each other feel good, this idea that Karen and I were about to become lovers, and the whole atmosphere of open sex that pervaded Kanata Camp. As a result, I felt a little light-headed.

I was also loving every minute of it.

"This isn't going to become a regular activity, is it?" Dad greeted us.

"How do you mean, Dad?" I asked for clarification.

"You two having sex on the front porch?"

"We haven't decided," I answered somewhat sarcastically. "Probably not. I think I've got a sliver in my butt from that deck. Tell you what we could do. You and Mom take the bunk bed, and we'll use the king-size. Think that would work?"

"I suggest you change your tone when you talk to your father," Mom chided me. "You owe him some respect. After all, he is your father."

"And he and his wife are a couple of exhibitionistic voyeurs," I sniped right back. "Spying on your kids like that! The nerve of some people! But you're right. I do owe our Dad a lot of respect ... and he owes my sister an apology for invading her privacy. So how about we don't have sex out in the open, and you guys don't either. Sound fair?"

"You're really pushing it, aren't you, Son?" Dad growled, but I could tell by his tone that there was no anger in his attitude. "Karen, I'm sorry for what we did tonight. I guess we're still getting used to this open atmosphere, just like you and your brother are. However, as your mother mentioned, and I agree with her, there's something beautiful about seeing our children being so warm, open, and loving like that. It's also one hell of a turn-on."

"So that's why you and Mom were standing in the door, fucking right in front of us?" Karen sarcastically enquired.

My sister's tone was a little severe, and her choice of words left something to be desired, but her message was loud and clear.

"Yeah, you're right, Sweetheart. That was a little over the top," Dad conceded.

"A little? Do you realize the damage you've done to me? I'm liable to start doing something totally perverted, like screwing my boyfriend — or worse, my own brother! And it'll all be your fault!"

It took a second to realize that Karen's indignation was a front, although it was also the catalyst that started us all giggling then erupting into a series of hearty belly-laughs. From under the lone sheet on their bed, Mom raised her arms with an offer of a hug. Karen let herself be embraced, and when Mom's offer was extended to me, I happily joined them. Even Dad rolled over to be a part of our closeness.

"You know, if any of this had happened at home, Dad would have raised the roof and added another storey to the house. Funny how being naked all the time makes a person's perceptions change, isn't it?" I pointed out.

"I think things will be a little different when we get home again," Dad iterated. "In the meantime, how about you two get to bed?" As an afterthought, he added, "and in your own bunks. No sharing."

"Why not? You guys do," Karen muttered low enough that only I heard her.

Just before I started up the bunk's ladder, Karen took the time to give me a sisterly good-night kiss, but a warm and unsisterly hug. In return, I patted her backside gently, then bid her a good night. In spite of all the things buzzing around in my head, I was out like a light almost as soon as my head hit the pillow.

Somehow, we all managed to sleep in the next morning, because when I looked across the room to the clock beside our parent's bed, it said nine-thirty. Leaning over the side of the bunk, I found Karen still passed out below me. It's funny, but she looks so cute when she's asleep, her features completely relaxed. That vision brought a happy smile to my face.

Mom and Dad were still curled up spoon-style, although in the position my Dad had taken on, there wasn't much chance they were joined anywhere except at the heart. While his chest was against Mom's back, his lower body had done a slow twist until both knees laid flat on the bed. It's not a position I would have chosen for comfort.

Pulling myself up and over to the ladder at the foot of my bunk, I started to climb down, then turned so that I was facing the room. This made it possible to come down without my morning wood smacking every step. Balance was a little precarious, but I sure wish I'd thought of that method of descent a lot earlier. However, I did bump every rung with my butt, which shook the bunk enough to rouse my sister. As her eyes slowly opened, she surveyed my descent, then smiled with the realization that my manhood would survive without incident — finally.

"You should have thought of that two weeks ago," she mentioned, "instead of waking all of us up with your incessant thumping. Could have saved yourself a lot of pain too."

"Next year, you get the top bunk — and we'll see how your tits fair," I growled to her. But once down, I took the time to go over and give her a good morning kiss. She snaked an arm around my neck and pulled me off my feet. The resulting crashing and banging was enough to wake our parents.

"You coming out of that bed or getting into it, Steve?" Dad teased with a toothless snarl.

"I was heading for the bathroom, but if my sister doesn't let go pretty soon, I might wet her bed instead," I replied, the sarcasm for my sister's benefit unmistakable.

"Hey, you started it," she tried to defend herself. "You were the one that came down here being all kissy-face. Don't blame me if I tried to protect myself."

"Would you two stop fighting, please?" Mom groaned. "I liked it better when our biggest concern was whether you two were having sex. What time is it, anyway?"

I let Mom know, and she started to jump out of bed, then changed her mind.

"Good heavens, we slept in! How'd that happen?" she squealed in shock.

"Must have been all that sex last night," Karen giggled as she flung her sheet back, revealing a gorgeous body that I was beginning to lust after.

"Speak for yourself, young lady," Mom gently admonished. "Your father spent half the night snoring in my ear.

"Really?" he quizzed in an unbelieving tone. "Funny, I never heard a thing."

I offered my sister first use of the washroom, and she was kind enough to decline, thus allowing me to relieve the pain of an overfull bladder.

"Weren't you two supposed to go riding today?" Mom asked, although I didn't remember mentioning it. All I could conclude was that she'd overheard Dwayne and Karen talking about something I hadn't heard about yet.

"We hadn't made any plans," I informed her.

"If you do, we'll probably be gone by the time you get back," Dad put in, "so you're on your own for supper. Maybe the girls will feed you guys, because all you'll fix yourselves are peanut butter and jam sandwiches."

Karen had the audacity to giggle at that, while I groaned my disagreement. My repertoire was a little more expansive than peanut butter and jam. I can whip up a pretty mean grilled cheese ... if I have to.

Karen and I headed down to the showers afterwards, and actually spent as much time washing each other as we did fondling. I had to admit that after our session of the night before, I felt only mildly horny, and it took my sister several minutes to make me cum for her. By the same token, her own orgasm was relatively mild in comparison to some of the ones she had for me. It was the intimacy between us that made it sufficiently satisfying, and I found myself holding her in my arms a lot longer than usual. She must have felt the same way because she was in no hurry to leave my embrace.

Breakfast was cold cereal and milk, although I must admit that it tasted pretty good that morning – and I'm not a fan of cold cereal. Even my sister had a small second helping, which was really strange because she usually avoids the stuff like the plague.

After washing our dishes, we headed for the beach, finding everyone from The Gang lazing in the sun when we arrived. Karen had taken my hand when we'd left the dining hall, and didn't seem to be in any hurry to release me. Dwayne spotted that, but still gave us both a warm, inviting smile. My sister usually ran to his arms, but that morning, I'd have described it as more of a saunter than anything else. Still, she did give her boyfriend a warm and passionate kiss, then allowed herself to be cradled in his arms.

I couldn't read Tanya's expression though. It was almost as if she were questioning our degree of intimacy that morning, but without any signs of concern or condemnation. I was about to sit beside her when she stood up, then reached for my hand and led me to a more secluded location.

"What's with you two this morning? Karen's all over you like white on rice, and you've got a funny look. That's not your 'I just got jacked off in the shower' face. Did I miss something?"

I really wanted to tell Tanya what had happened the previous night, but something made me hold back. Instead, I told her that my sister and I had spent some time talking, which was true. I just left out the part where we'd sucked each other off. Don't ask me why I did that, but in a way, I'm glad I did.

"It must have been quite a conversation," she expressed her feelings. "Your sister's almost got stars in her eyes. You two didn't... ?"

"We talked," I interrupted, hoping to give her time to calm down. "She had some concerns about tonight."

"Did she say anything about what she and I discussed yesterday?"

"I have no idea what you two talked about yesterday, so I can't say. Should I ask?"

"She asked me..."

Tanya struggled with what was on her mind, and I left my girlfriend to fight her own internal battle. Yes, I knew, but thought it best if she was the one to bring the subject up.

"Karen wants to make love with you, but I think you already know that. Anyway, she asked me if I'd be alright with it if you did."

"And you said?" I returned the ball to her side of the court.

"I told her that I'd be okay with it as long as I was there when it happened. At the time, that's how I felt. This morning, though, I'm a little scared. What happens if you two fall in love with each other? Do I lose my best friend, and the guy I love? Is that a possibility?"

"Princess, take it easy," I tried to calm her down. "First off, Karen and I haven't had sex together. Second, she has an issue about Dwayne that she wants to take care of before anything else. He says that he's fine with the idea, but she gets the feeling that there's something he's not telling her. Until she finds out, she's not comfortable with the two of us making love. Third, as much as I love my sister, I love you more, and that's not going to change in the foreseeable future. As for falling in love with Karen, I think I already have. And before you go all crazy on me, I'm still in love with you as deeply as I've ever been. If I had to make a choice between the two of you, I already know what I'd decide. But something inside tells me that I'll never have to make that choice, so I'm not giving it any thought. I love you, Tanya Morrison, more than words can ever express. So whatever worries you have about us, forget them."

Just to make sure she got most of my message, I wrapped my arms around her waist, pulled her to my lips and kissed her as passionately as I knew how. It must have done the trick, because Tanya returned my kiss with more heat than she'd ever given me before — and she'd given me some of the hottest kisses in the history of mankind.

We returned to where The Gang lounged on the beach, and as I sat, I noticed Karen giving me a questioning look as though she needed reassurance that everything was alright. I nodded my head gently and smiled, hoping that she'd read the signs properly. Her happy grin confirmed that she knew exactly what I'd meant.

It was one of those slow, lazy days. We spent a lot of the afternoon either lounging in the little available shade we could find, or playing Water War. Christina and TeeJay had abandoned most of their hostile tactics, although I think Manny got goosed a couple of times, but it never seemed to faze him. In fact, I thought I saw a sly grin on his face. With what Dwayne had told us about Manny, I found my own lips curling up at the corners over the possible prospects. A quick glance at Dwayne's snickering told me that I was probably right, too.

Somewhere around two or three o'clock as we left the water after another game, Dwayne indicated that he wanted to talk to me about something. I excused myself from Tanya, letting her know what was happening. We moved to a more private spot and sat on the grass.

"Steve," he began, "I know Karen wants to make love with you. She told me about it yesterday, or rather, asked me. I'm fine with most of it, and if it happens, I have a feeling it'll happen tonight. I know how you feel about your sister, and I know how she feels about you. So if it does happen, let it. Okay? But I do have one favour to ask."

"You sure about this, Dwayne?" I wanted the truth. "She talked to Tanya about the same thing, and from what I understand, my girlfriend's okay with it, too, as long as she's there when it happens. But Karen thinks there's something that you're not telling her, and until you two clear that up, she's not comfortable with this. I don't think I am either. There's no way I'd come between you two. She loves you, maybe more than I can understand."

I was trying to feel him out about that little nagging discomfort in the back of my head, and still looking for clues.

"So, what's the favour?" I went on.

"When you do make love, could you pull out when you cum?"

"Huh?!" I responded, completely mystified over that request.

"I have my reasons for asking, Steve, and I know it's a hard thing to do, especially when it's Karen. At least, it would be for me. But I'd really appreciate it if you'd do that."

"Okay, I'll try ... but are you going to tell me why? My sister's going to want to know, and I'd like to be able to explain it to her."

"Just tell her that I asked you to do it that way. If she wants to know more, I'll talk to her. But for right now, I'd like to keep it to myself for a bit."

I had no more idea what he was thinking now than I'd had before. But as much as I wanted to pump him for information, all I could do was agree to his terms and let it go at that.

By supper time, I was famished, and Dwayne's rumbling stomach let all of us know that he was overdue for the feedbag himself. Karen and Tanya whipped up a one-skillet hash of potatoes, ground beef, mixed vegetables, and some kind of seasoning. While it might not sound all that great, the flavours were magnificent together. Both Dwayne and I pleaded for seconds. Those two women knew their men, because they'd made enough to fill our empty bellies. I'm not sure which one of those two girls my stomach loved the most for their thoughtfulness. Dwayne demolished the second plateful almost as fast as the first one.

I washed the dishes and Dwayne dried. It was the least we could do to show our appreciation, and it gave the girls a chance to relax. It also gave me an opportunity to pursue Dwayne's request to pull out before I came. I tried to get more out of him, but he wouldn't let on a thing. I just hoped that I had the strength to do what he'd asked.

As we headed for our cabin, Karen pulled me aside in a way that told me she had something on her mind.

"Did you get anything more from Dwayne?" she queried.

"Just that if you and I make love, he wants me to pull out before I cum."

It was a glimmer of understanding in my sister's eyes that caught my attention. I tried to get her to explain it to me, but she just smiled, then held me tightly around my midriff as we continued walking.

"Steve, if we make love tonight, would you do me a favour?"

"Sure. Why not? I seem to be doing favours for everyone else, so you may as well join the line-up," my disappointment seeped into my words.

"Oh, come on! Don't be like that!" she put me in my place. "I think I know what's in Dwayne's head. So if we do, could I ask you to use a condom?"

"Huh? I thought you were on the pill. You know how I feel about rubbers, Sis. It's like fucking a garden hose."

"No it's not, and you damned-well know it. But if I'm right, and I think I am, it would mean a lot. I love him, you know. He may not be my big brother, but he's just as special in his own way."

I conceded to her request, asking if she wanted me to pull out, too.

"Not really," she answered. "There's just something about feeling a guy's cock pulsing and twitching when he shoots off that makes me cum every time. But if Dwayne's asked you to pull out, would you try? Please?"

Again, I questioned myself as to whether or not I had the strength and intestinal fortitude.

There was an air of nervousness once we got inside the cabin as though everyone was afraid to make that first move. Flopping onto the sofa, I pulled Tanya with me, then began kissing her softly. Our intimacy became more intense with every passing moment until the next thing I knew, she was ramming her tongue half-way down my throat as I sparred with hers. She repositioned herself so that her pussy now rubbed against my semi-erect cock, and the rocking of her hips had the skin of my shaft straining to keep from splitting and peeling off. About all that saved me from a rub-burn were those wonderful juices that she spread over me. Teasing her nipples didn't hurt the process any, either.

Tanya remained on top of me and I fully expected to feel her slide down my manhood at any moment. When it didn't happen, I gazed into her eyes, only to find them staring out into the room. There, looking over us, were Karen and Dwayne, her hands busily stroking his cock as he fondled her pussy.

"Umm, we're not interrupting anything, are we?" I sarcastically asked my sister. "I really didn't have putting on a show for your exclusive benefit in mind."

"I was remembering what we saw last night," Karen's distant voice started to explain, "and couldn't help but want to watch. Seeing two people making love was hot then, and it's even hotter now."

"It's also a little rude and a lot distracting, Sis. If you don't believe me, we'll come over and watch you two instead. Then you'll know what I'm talking about."

I fully expected them to leave us alone, but instead, they both beamed a wicked smile at us.

"You two have already seen us making love. Remember the quarry? We figured it was our turn to watch you guys, and it's just as much of a turn-on as what you and I saw last night."

"One of you want to fill us in, please?" Tanya almost demanded.

"Karen and I were sitting on the porch, yakking. When I looked up, Mom and Dad were standing in the doorway ... fucking! Right in front of us, too. We even got to see them cum! Gawd, that was hot!"

"What?!" Tanya almost exploded in disbelief. "They fucked? And you watched?"

"Geez, I've heard my parents having sex," Dwayne told us, "but never saw it actually happening. I'm not sure if even Keira has, and she's seen a lot. What got them so worked up to do something like that?"

As much as I didn't want to give out the details, that look on Tanya's face told me that I probably didn't have much choice.

"Umm, Mom and Dad caught us going down on each other?" I tried to make it sound as casual as possible.

"You what?!" Tanya came back, this time sounding more than just a little shocked.

"Princess, it was one of those spur of the moment things. We were talking about sex, and tonight, and whether we'd make love together. Suddenly, Karen was hot and horny, and as soon as she took me in her mouth, I pulled her on top of me and ... and ate her out. Right after she came for me, I looked up and there were Mom and Dad standing in the doorway. Dad had his cock in Mom's cunt, and they were fucking. Kept it up until they came, too. That's what Karen's referring to, and probably why she wants to watch us."

That expression on Tanya's face was almost impossible to read, and I really thought our night of unbridled sex had just gone down the drain. Even I could feel my features pleading with her for some kind of understanding, and hopefully, maybe, a small amount of either acceptance or forgiveness. She had me on a hook and she knew it. I felt like a fish out of water, ruthlessly being played by a sports fisherman. Just looking up at her I could feel my cock go limp, although her pussy was as wet as ever.

"Did you two ... did you fuck?" was all Tanya seemed interested in finding out.

"No," I tried to ease her anxieties. "Karen said that if we did, you wanted to be there when it happened. It's a little kinky maybe, but if that's what you want, Princess, then that's the way we'd do it."

"When you came, Steve," Dwayne continued the questioning, "did you cum in her mouth, or did she jack you off?"

I looked up at my sister's boyfriend, and was met with an expression of real concern.

"Umm, she sucked me off. Why?"

"Did you swallow his cum, Sweetie?" he turned to my sister with that same look of worry.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.