Kanata Summer
Chapter 6

Copyright© 2012 by R.J. Shore

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Steve and Karen go on a different kind of vacation with their parents - to a naturist camp. In the process, they go through changes that will re-define their lives. Read how they find love, new friends, and cope with the processes of becoming young adults. The story contains incestuous elements, but is not primarily a story of incest.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Incest   Brother   Sister   Group Sex   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Slow   Nudism  

I came down the ladder a little too quickly the next morning, banging my cock on every rung again. But this time, it hurt, and not in a good way. The racket woke my sister, who looked at me with sympathetic eyes when my discomfort registered in her mind. Even Mom and Dad heard the noise, adding their own comments to the situation.

"Steve, you're going to have to learn how to do that without neutering yourself ... or we'll never get to be grandparents," Dad mentioned as he extended his own sympathies for my distress.

I ducked into the bathroom to relieve myself and to get away from the attention that I really didn't want in the first place. When I checked my now-limp cock, it had bruises, and that was an experience I never wanted to repeat. Eventually Karen found out and she became almost protective, even offering to kiss it better, which was tempting.

That morning, the four of us had hurried into the back shower stall before anyone else could claim it. Karen let Tanya and Dwayne know of my injury, with their reaction a cross between sympathy and mirth. I wasn't sure what kind of response I was looking for, but the ones I got weren't it.

"Hellman, how in the hell did you manage that?" Dwayne wondered as he surveyed my bruised organ.

I tried to keep it to myself, but with my sister's help, anyone inside that building would know most of the gory details.

"I guess this means you won't be up for Thursday night?" Tanya enquired, her tone somewhere between a snicker and a disappointment.

If I was really careful, there was a good chance that I'd be fine for that night, and even if I wasn't, I still had other ways to pleasure my girlfriend. I was definitely not going to be side-lined, I promised myself. I just didn't tell Tanya that, but smiled wanly instead. She returned my grin with a look of her own that was more of a question than a response.

As much as I wanted to join the others in the shower's playtime, I thought it best to let my body heal instead. Not that I stood off to one side or anything, but I did keep myself out of my girlfriend's hands. She climaxed beautifully for me. Admittedly I did miss having Tanya's soft and gentle touch and the pleasure she always gave me. It just seemed more prudent to let nature take its recuperative course, especially with the possibility of not doing so might delay my recovery. I wasn't happy about it, but not as disappointed as she was.

We spent the day at the lake, swimming, playing Water War, horsing around near the float, or laying on beach towels to soak up the sun. Both girls were getting gorgeous tans, and even Dwayne sported a darker colour. Unfortunately, I'm one of those people who have only two skin tones: snow white or fire engine red. When they lathered suntan lotion over themselves, I bathed myself in sun screen. One injury was enough for me. Adding a sunburn to the mix had zero appeal.

Keira and Pete showed up just after lunch, with Christina and TeeJay almost in tow. Moments later, we were joined by Cynthia and Manny, and soon there was a volleyball game in full swing. Because they weren't with anyone, Christina joined our team while TeeJay played on the other side. Christina might have been a little larger than optimum for her height, but what she lacked in slimness she more than made up in agility. For the first time that summer, the game was a complete rout as we stomped our competition into oblivion. The sight of Dwayne's "happy dance" to celebrate our victory had everyone in stitches, including his most avid supporter, Karen.

It was on our way up to the dining hall for supper that Keira lagged back from the crowd, then silently motioned for me to join her. When I let go of Tanya's hand, she looked puzzled, but caught on quickly once she's assessed the situation.

"My brother being over at your place tomorrow isn't going to be a problem, is it?" Keira wanted to know.

"No, it shouldn't be. Karen's looking forward to it, actually. Why?"

"Because Pete and I are thinking of spending the night with Cynthia and Manny, and I didn't want to leave you guys babysitting if he was going to be in the way."

"I think Dwayne's a little old to need a babysitter," I lightly reprimanded her. "The guy's fifteen, has his head on the right way, and would be chasing my sister all over camp tomorrow night anyway, just like every other night. Besides, if Dwayne wasn't there, Karen would be more of a pain than your brother could ever be."

"Yeah, I guess you're right. But I've been keeping an eye on him for so long now that I sometimes forget he's not a little boy any more."

"Dwayne? Little? Was he out of diapers when that happened?" I joked.

"Easy, Fella!" she checked my verbal onslaught. "That's my little brother you're talking about. He may be big on the outside, but he'll always be my little brother."

Keira's tone, combined with her emerging attitude, sobered me up in a hurry. From the look in her eyes, I wasn't sure if I'd stepped over a line or not, but there was no anger or malice in her features. I realized that she loved her brother just as much as I loved Karen, and probably for the same reasons. In that one moment, my esteem for Keira Preston shot up several notches.

"You two are pretty close, aren't you?" I asked in a sombre tone.

"Yeah, we are. Dwayne means a lot to me. He's probably my best friend, next to Pete. It's the same with you and Karen."

"For the same reasons?" I tested the waters, and got a quizzical stare in reply. There was a minute or two of silence between us as she searched inside herself to assess how much information I had, or that I should have.

"Are you referring to the antics your sister and you have in the showers?" she accused.

"Something like that. The three of us know about you and Dwayne because he confided in us. Personally, if it's as special between you two as it is with my sister and me, you guys have a good thing going. I'd be the last person to judge or disapprove. For Karen and me, it's something that started when we first came to Kanata, but it won't end here. I think Tanya knows that, too, although we haven't talked about it yet."

"How much did he tell you?" her worried voice asked.

I recounted what I could remember. The line between what Keira and Dwayne had shared mirrored what Karen and I had established between ourselves, including the closeness it seemed to generate.

"Dwayne mentioned that you two have never... " I started to expound, but was unable to find the right word. Fucking was a little crude, while making love implied more intimacy than might exist. Yet the truth was somewhere between the two extremes.

"Fucked?" she finished off for me. I nodded my head silently in acknowledgement. "There's a reason why, and it's not because I don't want him. If I had my way about it, we'd be lovers. If you really need to know more, though, you'll have to ask him. I have no idea what his reasons are, and until he's ready to tell me, I don't enjoy where it leaves me. Can we leave it at that for now? Please, Steve?"

I found myself wondering about that, and made a note to ask Dwayne at the first opportunity. He was a level-headed guy that cared about his sister more than most brothers ever would, the sex notwithstanding. But that was something that I'd been asked to set aside for now, and out of respect for who Keira was as a person, I complied and gave my oath.

We hurried to catch up to the others. When I took Tanya's hand in mine, she gave me a strange look of non-understanding, leaving possible enlightenment for a more appropriate time. It still didn't mean that she wouldn't ask.

"What was all that about?" my girlfriend tried to pry out of me.

"Just a big sister looking out for her little brother," I skirted the question. That seemed to temporarily satisfy her, although I could feel that she still wanted more information than I was willing to give. My silence told her that she'd have to wait for a while before I did.

Mom had put together tacos, making enough to feed the entire Gang if they wanted to join us. Where she'd gotten the tortillas from I had no idea. Karen, Tanya, Dwayne, and myself all sat together, making our own tacos with the condiments at the table. Keira and Pete seemed torn between Mom's invitation and one from Cynthia's mother for fried chicken and potato salad. The two wavered and waffled for several minutes before choosing. In the end, the chicken won out, but not by much. Still, I couldn't help but chuckle to myself as Pete spent his time eyeing the two possibilities.

Clean-up after supper was easy, and when we finished, the four of us went over to help at Haywood's table. I'm not sure if we accomplished anything because with all those bodies tripping over each other, we all got in the way more than anything else. However, the Keystone Kops routines gave a lot of people a laugh, most of whom were almost waiting for a second show. Nothing got broken, just to prove that there still is such a thing as a miracle.

The sky had clouded over with a high haze that held in both the day's heat and its humidity. Just walking down to the lake produced a fine sheen of perspiration, which made the water a welcome relief. The Gang pretty well took over the float, although no one else seemed interested in getting out of the water except us. As I looked around, my eyes fell on Dwayne, reminding me that I was still curious about his reasons for not having sex with Keira. If I was in his position, I doubt wild horses could have dragged me away from her gorgeous body. How he resisted her was beyond me.

"Dwayne, have you got a minute?" I enquired of him, then dove into the water again. He followed a few seconds later, swimming over beside me and treaded water just far enough from the float that we wouldn't be overheard.

"What's up?" he asked, his facial features almost blank.

"Umm, I was talking to your sister this afternoon, and she suggested I ask you about this. Why is it that you don't want to have full-blown sex with her?"

"I'm not sure that's any of your business, Steve," he tried to fend off my question.

"Maybe, but you are my sister's boyfriend, which means it might affect her, which makes it my business. All I know is that Karen's head over heels for you, that you treat her as good as I could ever ask. But this thing about not having sex with Keira? I get the impression that's not her idea, it's yours. I mean, it's not like your sister's an ugly duckling or anything, and I have no idea how the hell you manage to resist the girl. So I have to ask: why don't you want to have sex with her?"

"Umm, because she's my sister, maybe?" he tried to hedge.

"Bullshit! You both do each other the same as Karen and I do. Something tells me there's more to this than you're admitting. Mind telling me what?"

"Let's just say I have my reasons, and leave it at that, okay? And just to put your mind at ease, it doesn't affect Karen, now or in the future. Look, I know how important she is to you, Steve, and I guess Keira means just as much to me. I love my sister dearly. And yes, she's told me that she'd like to fuck, or make love, or whatever you want to call it. But it's something I can't do: not with her, anyway. Can we leave it at that for now?"

I could see that I wasn't going to have my question answered or my curiosity satisfied. Under most circumstances, that would have left an uncomfortable feeling inside me, but for some reason, Dwayne's deferral didn't.

"Yeah, okay," I tried to reassure him, "but I sure hope you'll fill me in before we leave to go home. It's driving me nuts. You know that, right?"

Dwayne just chuckled, then began to swim back to the float, his focus now centred on my sister. Similarly, the majority of my attention was on Tanya, who had left a space beside her for my return. I showed her my gratitude with an arm around her shoulders and a soft, loving kiss to her offered lips.

"Baby, if I wanted a chicken peck, I'd have fallen in love with a chicken," she giggled. I set things right by smothering her sweet lips, then challenged her to a duel of tongues. She accepted as she gave me her best shots. We called it a draw, although I suggested a rematch later. Tanya just moaned happily as she leaned into me, her head against my shoulder while she flooded me with the warmth of her soul.

There was something mysteriously magical about that night. Whatever it was, it had us sitting quietly enjoying the company of our girlfriends or boyfriends, just swishing our feet in the lake as the cares of the world disappeared. When the sun set, its deep blues and bright reds provided a spectacular backdrop to the end of a peaceful day. Even Christina and TeeJay sat close to each other and held hands. It was plain to see that they were silently sharing happy memories of earlier times.

Actually, most of our days at Kanata Camp had been relaxed and tranquil like this one. Reminiscing, I had to chuckle at the changes in our attitudes. Where once my sister and I had been petrified of the concept of nudity, now it was becoming almost second nature. Where we'd dreaded the boredom of no electronic toys, they seemed like an intrusion into this atmosphere of serenity. We'd made new friends that meant more to us than most of the ones we'd left back home. And we'd all found something that would influence us for the rest of our lives.

Love.

As the darkness slowly swallowed the day, each couple slipped into the water and made their way to shore again. Christina and TeeJay were the first to leave, followed a few minutes later by Cynthia and Manny. Keira and Pete weren't too far behind them. Dwayne and Karen seemed to be waiting for us to make the our move first. The four of us paddled across the lake together, finally finding a beach blanket to share once ashore again.

"I'm looking forward to tomorrow night," Karen let us all know. "It's kind of exciting to be able to spend the whole night with Dwayne and not have to worry about Mom and Dad bursting in on us, or reaming our asses out. I was scared shitless when we found out what kind of a place this is, but now? I'm hoping we'll all come up here again next year — and we still have two weeks to go before we have to leave. I think I'm going to miss Kanata."

"Me too," Dwayne added before going on. "It's too bad we don't all live closer."

"Tell you what, Buddy," I baited him. "If Dad will lend me the car, we'll see what we can set up. And before you two get all gushy on me, keep in mind that this is in the name of self-preservation. I love my sister, but the thought of her getting all pissy from missing her guy scares the crap out of me."

Again we broke into laughter, although I could see Karen gaze at me with appreciation. Just in case I'd missed that, she also leaned over and kissed my lips, but held me for a lot longer than a sister should. Damn, but that girl could kiss! Maybe not as good as Tanya, but she was a close second.

Dwayne offered a hand to my sister as he stood up to walk her to the cabin. Tanya and I were right behind them as we started for home, walking two-by-two, our fingers interlaced, and the girls pressing their heads against our shoulders.

The path to our cabin was in one direction while the one to Morrison's went a different way. We parted company after Tanya gave Dwayne a light kiss good-night. Karen wrapped her arms around my neck and hugged me tightly.

"Steve, did you really mean that about going to Preston's when we get back home?" she murmured in my ear.

"Yes. Why?"

"You'd do that for me?"

"I'd do that to keep my own hide intact, but if you get some benefit out of it, bonus time, Sis," I teased her, but she wasn't in that kind of a mood. I moved my head and found her lips, then softly kissed her the way she'd kissed me earlier.

"Yeah, I'd do that for you, Karen. Maybe a lot of brothers wouldn't, but then, they don't have you for a sister either," I let her know.

There were tears of happiness in the corner of Karen's eyes, a smile of gratitude on her lips, and that feeling of love between us. I hugged her once more, then spun her around so she faced her boyfriend before lightly swatting her firm little butt.

"See you back at the cabin?" she queried over her shoulder to me before returning to the shelter of Dwayne's arm.

"Maybe. I could be a while, though. Meet me on the porch?"

"I'll give you an hour," she advised, "but I really would like to talk to you before we go to bed."

"I'll try, Sis. If I don't make it, blame this little sex-kitten," I referred to Tanya. "She has a bad habit of doing things to me that I can't resist," I teased my girlfriend as she curled up under my arm.

"Me? You're the one that's always horny!" we heard as an excuse.

"Uh-huh!" I exclaimed. "And I've got some land for sale, too — just as soon as the tide goes out! Come on, Princess. We've got an hour before the Warden locks me out," I teased as we parted company from our companions.

Once again Tanya managed to get me lost. I hadn't been paying attention to where we were, and experienced a sensation of deja vu as I realized that we were no longer on the path to her cabin.

"Umm, is this anywhere near where we were the last time you took advantage of me?" I softly murmured in her ear.

"Uh-huh," she whispered in response.

"Are you planning on ravishing me again?" I asked.

Silly question.

Tanya slowly began to kneel in front of me, then shifted her undivided attention to my hardening cock.

"I've been without this all damned day, and it's driving me crazy," she started to explain, just before that pretty pink tongue of hers snaked out and licked the head of my cock. "This isn't going to interfere with your ... recovery, is it?"

"It's a little tender still, but they tell me that saliva has medicinal properties. Maybe it'll speed the process up," I hedged.

She said not a word, but began to lick every inch of my shaft, coaxing it to full erection in a matter of seconds, then formed a perfect "O" with her lips as she took me into her soft, wet, and warm mouth.

"Gawd, you feel good, Princess!" I groaned. "Right now, I don't think I'd care if the damned thing fell off!"

"I'd care!" she let me know as she released me just long enough to comment before taking as much of me between her lips as she could.

I felt her progressing down my shaft as that light swirl around the rim of my purple helmet teased and tortured me. Once she'd taken as much as she could, her head began to bob up and down, that light touch of her tongue only driving me closer to the edge. My hands moved involuntarily, my fingers now softly combing her hair as Tanya continued to suck me. Not having cum all day, I knew I probably wouldn't last long — and I was right. Within a minute or two, she had me teetering on that ecstatic brink, then with a final flick of her tongue I felt that familiar pressure as my shaft filled with semen, then erupted in her mouth. Tanya guzzled all I had to give her, then licked me clean as she savoured the last of my juices.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.