Kanata Summer - Cover

Kanata Summer

Copyright© 2012 by R.J. Shore

Chapter 4

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Steve and Karen go on a different kind of vacation with their parents - to a naturist camp. In the process, they go through changes that will re-define their lives. Read how they find love, new friends, and cope with the processes of becoming young adults. The story contains incestuous elements, but is not primarily a story of incest.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Incest   Brother   Sister   Group Sex   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Slow   Nudism  

Tanya and I gazed down at my sleeping sister being lovingly protected by her equally exhausted boyfriend, Dwayne Preston. All four of us had given our respective lovers our virginity that day, to be replaced with warm and loving memories that would last us the rest of our lives. But like all good things, the day had to come to an end eventually. I still didn't have the heart to wake the two, but sometimes we have to do things we don't like, I guess.

"Come on, you two sleepyheads. Time to hit the trail," I called in a voice that wouldn't have the power to knock the seed-heads off a dandelion. Tanya giggled lightly at my pathetic efforts to wake our companions.

"You're about as convincing as a late-night TV infomercial", Tanya whispered in my ear as she leaned over my shoulder. There was a soft, musical quality to her tone that told me she was about as enthused with leaving this meadow as I was. At that moment, if I could have homesteaded on our special place, I'd have never left it until the day I died.

"You want to wake them instead?" I asked my lover.

"Not really, but we'd better think about getting back, hadn't we?" She kissed me once as an attempt to bolster my resolve, then let me go so I could squat down and wake the other two.

"Come on, Sis. Time to go, before Mom and Dad have a rescue party sent up," I called a little louder as I shook her shoulder gently. She stirred a bit, then snuggled a little tighter against Dwayne's warm body.

"Dwayne! Karen! Come on! We've got a trail to ride," I turned up the volume a bit, and was rewarded with groans of their struggle to shed the cloak of sleep.

"What time is it?" Karen managed to get out as she attempted to convince her eyelids to stay open.

"About six fifteen by my watch," I answered her. "Do you want to wake Dwayne yourself or should I?" was my next enquiry.

"Huh? Nah, I'll wake him up ... maybe. But he's so nice and warm, and I'm so tired. Can't I sleep a little longer?"

"You really want to ride these trails in the dark, Sis?" I cautioned her. That seemed to get her inspired enough to turn over so that she could whisper in Dwayne's ear in her attempts to wake her lover.

"Dwayne? Baby? Come on, the Old Fart says we have to wake up," she mumbled, then kissed him several times in an effort to illicit a response.

"Huh? What?" Dwayne muttered as he slowly found himself returning to the land of the living. "Shit! I must have fallen asleep. You okay, Sweetie?"

Dwayne's first concern was for my sister before anyone or anything else. That made me feel that she was safer in his hands than with almost anyone else. It also re-enforced for me just how important Karen was in my life.

There were less than fifteen minutes between the time I woke our companions and when we hit the trail. No one seemed to be in a hurry, making it a leisurely trip from the meadow to the junction where that trail connected to the main route leading back to Kanata Camp. But just before the junction, Tanya's horse threw a shoe. We stopped to look at the damage, worried that where the nails had pulled out the horse's hoof might split.

"Looks like it'll be okay," Dwayne volunteered his opinion, "but maybe we should double you two up on one horse, just to be sure."

His idea had merit, and not being an equestrian expert, I had to agree that it was better to be safe than sorry. Tanya dismounted and prepared to ride with me. As she pulled herself up in the stirrup, I couldn't resist running my tongue over the soft flesh of her butt cheeks again. She turned and gave me a sly smile that told how much she enjoyed it.

"If this is going to become a regular thing," she cooed, "I might spend the rest of my vacation jumping up and down off horses."

As she leaned over to retrieve one of the reins, her firm little ass was fully exposed to me and it was more than I could pass up. Once more I kissed her cheek, then slipped my tongue into the crack of her ass, finding her puckered rosebud in the process. At first she squeezed her cheeks together, but after a second or two, relaxed them enough that I could run my tongue over her rear hole a few times.

"You'd better stop that or we'll never get back," I was warned. But she never moved, so I kept on licking her. It wasn't long before the signs of her excitement began to make themselves known. My own arousal compelled me to put the tip of my tongue squarely at the centre of her hole and push lightly for emphasis. Tanya relaxed her sphincter muscles just enough that I entered the first little bit of her before pulling back out.

"You're being a tease, you know," she growled at me. "That's getting me horny as hell. Going to eat my pussy, too?"

If we'd had a little more time, I would have, and I let her know that. She smiled in anticipation of future possibilities, then let reality sneak back in. Reluctantly, she swung her leg over the saddle before shifting forward and relinquishing the stirrups so that I could mount too.

That saddle was never meant for two riders. The only way it would take both of us was for me to slide as far back as I could while Tanya found her pussy pressed against the saddle horn. Even so, she would continually move to relieve the discomfort, thereby pushing her butt into my groin. With the swaying motions as we rode, I became hard from Tanya's backside slowly riding up and down on my shaft. By the time we'd covered a quarter mile, I was about ready to go out of my mind.

We were about half way down that last leg when suddenly, Tanya slumped back against me, almost sending me over the horse's rump. I felt waves of panic for her welfare wash over me until I heard that familiar moan issue from her throat. Holding her tightly in my arms, my eyes were presented with a dreamy smile as she leaned her head back against my chest, accompanied moments later by the sensations of her body shivering.

"What's wrong, Princess?" I heard myself almost demand as she continued to moan. She didn't say a word, which really scared me. Reining in our mount, I was about to stop to find out when Tanya's eyes fluttered open and she giggled.

"Mmm, nothing's wrong, Lover. That damned saddle horn has been pressing against my clit, and I climaxed! Between that and your cock on my butt, I think I drenched this poor saddle!"

We both had to laugh at the situation, with her speculating on how many more times she'd orgasm before we got back to the stable.

"You realize that in another hundred yards, you'd have had cum on your back?" I whispered in her ear.

"Really? This ride's got you that horny?" she questioned.

"Mmm-hmm, and your luscious body isn't helping any, either," I added to my claim.

Tanya started to wiggle against my hard cock, trapping it between us as her back massaged me. I warned her once more, but when she continued to rub my cock, I gave up and just let it happen. She even moaned as I erupted, leaving my seed to smear in that little hollow of her spine just above her butt.

"I thought it only fair to let you cum," she spoke softly as I recovered from our impromptu masturbation. "You going to leave it there, or clean up your mess?"

"I should just leave it there until we get back to the stables," I chastised her, but the possibilities of it gluing trail dust to her skin, not to mention my cock, made me rethink that idea. Using my forefinger, I scooped up my errant seed and flung it off to one side. Unfortunately, that's the side that Tanya's mount was on, and my spunk landed on the poor mare's muzzle. Tanya and I were both watching as that nag slipped her tongue out and cleaned off her nose, not once, but several times.

"Oh great!" Tanya groaned with a tone of implied lust. "Of all the horses to choose, I have to get one that's a cum-eater."

"Bet there's a stallion somewhere that's going to love getting an unexpected blowjob," I chuckled, sending both of us into gales of laughter.

The sounds of our mirth got Karen's attention enough that she pulled back to see what was going on. When she asked, Tanya explained the whole scenario to her. That look of incredulity Karen gave us was almost worth the effort of my getting off in the first place.

"I sure wish you'd told me all this back at the junction," my sister reprimanded us. "If I'd known, I'd have doubled up with Hulk."

As soon as the words were out of her mouth, an impish grin snuck onto her lips and all three of us laughed together. Dwayne looked back to see what all the noise was about, his look of confusion being all it took for Karen to ride back up beside him and explain. We'd gotten over our laughter, but when Dwayne started to laugh after my sister's recounted story, he let go heartily, which sent the rest of us back into gales again.

I estimated it to be about eight thirty when we arrived back at camp, with the first people we spotted being Pete and Keira. Both were leaning against one of the enclosure fences looking like worried parents waiting for one of their kids that was late for curfew. But their expressions softened as soon as we pulled up outside the stables and dismounted.

"What's the idea of doubling up?" Pete wanted to know.

I explained about Tanya's mount throwing a shoe. Pete went over and checked the hoof for splits, then agreed that we'd probably done the right thing. When he asked if it had been hard to ride doubled up, Tanya started to giggle, her mirth eventually becoming unchecked.

"What the hell's so funny?" he wanted to know.

"Private joke," I begged off and noticed that both Dwayne and Karen were having a tough time keeping some semblance of straight faces.

"Steve, either you can tell us now or I'll drag it out of my little brother," Keira threatened. In the corner of my eye, I saw Dwayne shake his head as a silent indication that I shouldn't tell her anything. I gave her a toothy smile before starting to remove the saddles from our horses. Keira growled her frustrations as Pete took two horses into the stable for us. One of them was Tanya's mount.

"Better keep that one away from the stallions," my girlfriend called out. As we got a stare of incomprehension from poor Pete, both of us began laughing again to the point where we stumbled around until we fell off our feet. I landed on my ass and Tanya ended up in my lap. Even Dwayne and Karen were fighting to remain upright while his big sister just stared at us as though we might be certifiably insane.

Time ticked away as we finally regained some sort of control over our laughter. Pete had returned to the scene of the crime, so's to speak, and joined his girlfriend in her wait for some kind of explanation. I had no idea how I was going to tell them everything and decided to leave them wondering. Even a barrage of questions from Keira couldn't dislodge what she wanted to know from any of us. All she got was a group of silly teenagers grinning back at her as we fought to keep our secrets.

"I give up on you four," Pete finally resigned himself. "We're going to head down to the lake for a quick swim before we give up for the night. I was going to invite you to join us, but if you guys are going to be idiots all night, I'm not so sure I want to."

"You just want to be alone with my sister," Dwayne accused him, "so why would you want us tagging along?"

"Because you guys were out all day long, and it's a little late to be coming back from a simple trail ride. That means that either you got lost out there, or something happened, and I want to know which one it is," Keira snapped at her brother.

"And if we don't tell you?" he retorted. "You going to beat it out of me?"

"I just might do that, Munchkin!" she threatened.

The idea of Keira taking on her brother and winning was a pretty hefty stretch of the imagination, although I knew he'd never do anything to hurt her.

"Tell you what, guys," I began to mediate their sibling squabble. "Let me go tell Mom and Dad that we're back, then we'll meet you down there. I could use a good swim and maybe get some of this trail dust washed off."

Karen looked at me as if to ask whether I wanted her to come with me even though her thoughts were to stay with Dwayne for as long as possible. Tanya, on the other hand, was right beside me with the implication that she'd go anywhere I did. That suited me just fine and I had thoughts of taking our time after we left the cabin again. The idea of another blowjob like the last one I'd been given went through my head, except that this time, I wanted to return the favour. Just the memory of her flavour sent thrills through my body with the attendant twitching of my cock as it threatened to become hard.

Heading towards the cabin while the other four started towards the lake, I reached out a hand to Tanya, and she interlaced our fingers. Several short yards later, we'd relinquished that grip in favour of holding each other around the waist.

There was just enough light to see where we were going. I found myself stumbling on the uneven ground quite a bit, although Tanya was a lot more sure-footed than I was. She accused me of sneaking a drink of something when she wasn't looking. But I didn't need any kind of a stimulant that night, for I was already high on love, Tanya, and all we'd shared that day.

I ran up the stairs to the porch, pulling the screen door open hard enough to almost remove it from its hinges. Opening the cabin door, I stuck my head inside, then heard a moan of lustful sexual engagement. Part of me wanted to leave before I was discovered interrupting something private, while the rest of me was dying to find out who was making the noises, and why.

The latter won out.

There on the edge of the large bed in the cabin was my mother on her hands and knees, her legs spread apart and her ass up in the air while she accommodated a man that was enthusiastically enjoying the place where I had entered the world through the fruits of my mother's labour, over seventeen years ago ... and he wasn't our father!

My first instinct was to turn and run as far and as fast from what I'd seen as I could. Closing the door was easy, but letting the screen door slam would defeat any chance of clandestine escape. At the last minute, I caught the swinging frame and eased the screen shut as quietly as possible. On tiptoes, I turned to traverse the porch, jumping clear of all three steps in an effort to avoid any boards that might squeak or otherwise betray my presence.

"Did you find your parents?" Tanya asked as I returned to her, a cold sweat breaking out on my forehead.

"Umm ... yeah. I think it was them," I stuttered, my voice high and squeaky.

"Did you tell them we were back?"

"Umm ... no. They were ... busy," I clipped my answer.

"Too busy for you to let them know? There's more to this than you're telling me, isn't there?"

"Just trust me on this one, Tanya. They don't want to hear from me right now," I desperately wanted to leave as soon as possible. "Let's just go down to the lake and join the others."

"Steve, what's going on? Why wouldn't you tell your parents?"

How was I supposed to tell her that my Mom was sprawled on the bed — and was fucking a man that wasn't my father? Just what the hell was going on in there? I had no real idea, and was in no hurry to find out either.

"Come on, let's go. I'll ... I'll try to explain it on our way."

"No!" She was adamant now. "You owe it to your parents to tell them so they won't worry. What's so hard about that?"

"Umm ... they're having sex?' I tried to form a plausible excuse. It came out more as a question than a statement.

"Who? Your parents?"

"Well ... yeah, I guess," my voice faltered once more. "One of them is, anyway," I added.

She wanted more details than I was prepared to give. I also didn't know how to deal with what my eyes had taken in. I grabbed her hand and started pulling, but she squirmed out of my grip, then turned and headed for the porch.

Still in shock, I just stood there, waiting for the catastrophe of what I'd seen to bowl me over. Tanya took the steps two at a time, then peeked in the window. As she eased her head around so that her body was hidden from anyone inside, her hand flew up and covered her mouth, and in the cabin's light I could see her eyes were as big as saucers. She'd seen the same thing I had, came to the same conclusions I did, and recognized one of the two people involved. She was also no more able to understand it than me.

Now just as shocked as I was, Tanya slowly made her way back to where I waited, her features showing a complete lack of comprehension. I had my suspicions, but wasn't about to put them into words. Well, maybe once we'd gotten away from the cabin I might, but right then? No way!

Tanya came over to where I stood, then kept right on walking as if I didn't exist. I reached out to find her hand, only to be denied even that small token of solace. We'd walked about a hundred yards before Tanya began to come out of her trance.

"Steve? What did I just see?" was all she could get out.

"I don't know what you saw, Princess, but I know what I did. My mother was on that bed, and some guy was ... screwing her like a mad rabbit! And they both looked like they were really enjoying it, too! I didn't recognize who he was, but I couldn't see very well. To be honest, I don't think I want to find out!"

"Christ!" she cursed. "I saw your Mom with ... some man I didn't recognize! What the hell's going on in there?"

She was still in total shock, although the initial confusion of my own mind was beginning to dissipate enough that my brain could almost function, even if only in a much reduced capacity.

"Come on, let's get the hell out of here!" I strongly commanded. "I need to sort my head out! I'm not sure I can handle this, Princess."

We walked in silence, my head a mass of confused thoughts. My Mom with someone besides our Dad? I couldn't even understand something like that happening. There had been no fights, no hints or clues that they weren't the same loving parents I'd known all my life. And what of Karen and me? Where would we go? Would we live with our Dad in some run-down apartment while our mother enjoyed the house that had been our home for as long as I could remember? Or would we have to live with her and her new boyfriend? And then an even worse thought struck me. Would they split us up, Karen and me?

As that last possibility hit me, I could feel my heart trying to skip a few beats on its way out my throat. Just the concept of my sister being under a different roof than me left a hollow spot inside. All her life, I'd almost taken her presence for granted. Suddenly the possibility that she wouldn't be there to talk to, or to share events in our lives with each other became real. It was more than I could deal with.

"I guess this is the last time we'll be together as a family," I speculated, my fears now beginning to form more thoughts than I could handle all at once.

"Oh Gawd, Steve! I'm so, so sorry," Tanya volunteered her sympathies. "Anything I can do to help you guys, just let me know. Okay?"

"Right now, I'm scared of where Karen and I will end up. What if they decide to split us up? You know, where Karen goes with Dad, and I have to live with Mom and ... that guy? I don't give a damn who he is! I don't want to be in the same house as him! Not having Karen around all the time? I'm not sure I could take that, Tanya. She might be a little brat sometimes, but she means so much to me, especially after today. Gawd, I hate this place!"

"It's not the place, Baby. It's the people in it, or at least some of them. I'd hoped that I'd remember today as the most wonderful day of my life, but after seeing that? I think that just ruined it for me. Probably for both of us too."

"How am I supposed to tell Karen?" I wondered aloud. "She's only fifteen, for heaven's sake! She shouldn't have to go through this ... this crap! And Dad! I guess someone should tell him, too!"

"Steve, stop it!" I was ordered. "You're trying to pack the weight of the whole world on your shoulders. You know better! Your Dad's a grown man. He can handle himself. It's Karen that's going to need all the help and support she can get, so you just work on getting Steve Hellman through this, then be the brother she needs. And just remember that I'm here for you. Anything I can do to help, all you have to do is ask."

I appreciated Tanya's support, although I couldn't quite understand exactly what it was she might be able to do other than lend an ear to bend or a shoulder to cry on. Still, it felt good to know that I wasn't alone.

I regained control of myself finally, then walked with Tanya down toward the lake. Still without any planned course of action, we drifted onto the beach that lined one side of the man-made lake, subconsciously seeking the support of our friends. They were sitting in a small circle when we arrived, amiably chattering about something that I couldn't hear. As we approached, Karen looked up, saw my ashen face, and her entire joyous composure dissolved instantly.

"Steve? What's happened? Have you been crying? Your eyes are all ... and you look like shit! Did you two have a fight or something?"

"Or something," was all I could get out.

Like a zombie, I found myself mindlessly sitting down cross-legged, with Tanya doing the same but now clutching my hand in a vise-like death grip.

"Steve?" Karen persisted. "What's going on? You two didn't break up, did you?"

"No, Sis, we didn't break up. We're still a couple ... for what that's worth right now," my glum words tried to find some life where none existed. "We ... we ran into something that's got us both pretty shook up, that's all. Give us time to get over it? Okay, Sis?"

"Yeah, okay," she conceded temporarily. "Did you find Mom and Dad?"

How was I supposed to answer that? Could I casually tell her that I had found our mother ... fucking a complete stranger? At that particular point in my life, I couldn't even admit it to myself, let alone to my sister.

"They were out, I guess. The cabin was dark when we got there, and I have no idea where they are, or what they're doing," I lied through my teeth, hating myself for doing that to my precious sister. But I figured it was better than telling her the truth and destroying her world in the process.

"What's going on?" Keira joined the conversation. "You look really upset about something, Steve. I get the impression that it isn't over your parents not being where they're supposed to be. What aren't you telling us?"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.